Rise of a Ranger Power Ranger...

By Everything_Guy456

Michael Cruger was just your average Reefside student who loved writing music and playing until his life tur... More

Introduction to Micheal
Day of the Dino Part 1
Day of the Dino Part 2
Wave Goodbye
Back in Black
Diva in Distress
Micheal's New Bio
Game On
Golden Boy
Frank Cruger's Bio
Flashback
Beneath the Surface
Ocean Alert
White Thunder Part 1
White Thunder Part 2
Rangers Hang Out
Truth and Consequences
Leader of the Whack
Burning at Both Ends
The Missing Bone
The End and The Future.

White Thunder Part 3

692 20 34
By Everything_Guy456

Conner's point of view: 

We were on the Megazord preparing to fight the White Ranger with his Drago Zord then he yelled.

???: "Drago Zord, show those fools what you can do."

He went to another building while the Drago Zord was using its wings to cause a shockwave destroying buildings.

Dr. Oliver: "No!"

We felt the wind pushing us back and I said.

Conner: "Hey, no need to get crazy!"

The Zord stopped what it was doing and flew above and flew towards us and slashed us using its wing.

Dr. Oliver: "They need help, Michael, summon the Stegozord."

Michael: "Roger that. Stegozord, active."

We saw Michael do just that and the Zord come out and the White Ranger said to us.

???: "I was hoping you'd do that. Thanks for the energy, Grey Ranger."

We didn't know what happened next and only heard the White Ranger say.

Michael: "No."

???: "Stegozord, you are under my command."

He then went inside the Drago Zord and was doing something with them when Dr. O said.

Dr. Oliver: "Uh-Oh, not good."

We saw him start doing his own Megazord with the two Zords and I yelled.

Conner: "He stole the Stego!"

Kira: "What?"

Ethan: "Wasn't it in Michael's control."

Michael: "He must have stolen the bond I had with Stegozord during our fight to control it."

???: "Not bad for a new guy, eh?"

We saw the Megazord in front of us while we were getting ready to fight it.

Michael's point of view:

I was standing next to Dr. Oliver witnessing all the events that are trespassing right now and he yelled.

Dr. Oliver: "Man! Now he's got his own Megazord!"

Michael: "No. What do you think happened, Doc."

Then I heard Kira ask the White Ranger.

Kira: "Why are you doing this? You're losing it."

???: "No, you're the one losing it and you're losing it to me."

The White Ranger's Zord used its weapon to slash the Rangers' Zord and was about to land another attack if they didn't use the Parasaur Zord to grab it.

Ethan: "I saw we go at him full-on! Tricera Fist!"

They punched the White Ranger's Zord then removed the Parasaur Zord to put the Tyranno Drill in its place.

Conner: "Tyranno Drill."

The Rangers jumped up in the air and prepared to pierce through the Zord, but the White Ranger fired some kind of stinger on the Rangers which got through the Rangers Megazord.

Dr. Oliver: "Oh, no!"

It caused the Megazord to disassemble and the Ranger got out of their own respective Zords and enough was enough.

Michael: "I'm sorry for what I'm about to do Dr. O."

Dr. Oliver: "Michael, enough! You already hurt yourself enough."

Michael: "I don't care."

I pushed Dr. O away from me and summoned and yelled.

Michael: "Dino Thunder, Power Up!"

I transformed into my Ranger form and yelled.

Michael: "Mammoth Zord, Active!"

The Mammoth Zord showed up and I jumped inside it in order to fight with the White Ranger.

Ethan's point of view:

We got ejected out of our Megazords and were on the ground then Kira told us.

Kira: "Brutal!"

Ethan: "You're telling me."

We heard Dr. O's voice and he said to us.

Dr. O: "Kira, Conner, Ethan! Are you guys all right?"

We were trying to get back on our feet and Conner told him.

Conner: "Yeah, but our Zords are seriously tweaked."

Tommy: "That was just low."

Ethan: "Since when do they have bad Power Rangers?"

Kira: "Where's Michael, Dr. O?"

Suddenly we saw the Mammoth Zord charge at the White Ranger's Megazord, pushing it away, but couldn't make it fall then he yelled.

Michael: "I can still fight!"

???: "Try it!"

Michael charged at the White Ranger's Zord and now they were both in a clash together and Dr. O then contacted him using his Morpher and told him.

Dr. Oliver: "Michael, you're absorbing too much energy that your body can't handle, just get control of the Stegozord and get out of here."

Michael: "Over my dead body! I ain't going down without a fight! Mammoth Charge!"

He charged the Mammoth Zord to break the clash between them, but the White Ranger slashed him and said.

???: "Pitiful!"

That slash was strong enough to damage the Zord, but Michael was still there and I didn't know what happened exactly then I saw Kira get her Morpher and contacted him.

Kira: "You stubborn idiot! Are you trying to get yourself killed? Just do what Dr. O told you!"

Michael: "I need to take him down."

Michael was then gonna use his Zords Horns to lock the White Ranger in place, but he used the same attack that he did on us and got Michael, but it seemed like he absorbed it then the White Ranger said to him.

???: "Pathetic!"

Michael then started chuckling and said to him.

Michael: "I would doubt that, to be honest."

We saw the Stegozord was getting away from the Dragozord and we realized that Michael stalled him long enough to regain control of the Stegazord and the White Ranger said.

???: "You'll pay for that."

The White Ranger then escaped with his Drago Zord while we cheered at our small victory on him and I said.

Ethan: "Good Save, Michael."

Dr. Oliver: "It was, but I doubt it will last. White Ranger's power over the Stegazord is too strong."

We all demorphed and were ready to go back to Dr. O's lab until suddenly explosions started happening around the Mammoth Zord then Michael was ejected out of it and thrown next to us and we went to check on Michael who was demorphed and noticed that he was coughing blood.

Kira: "Oh my god, Michael."

Conner: "We gotta help him."

Dr. Oliver: "We need to get him in the lab now."

Conner and I helped him get up while we tried to get him to Dr. O's jeep and he was driving as fast as he can to the lab while Kira was checking his injuries.

Kira's point of view:

We were back in the lab and I was sitting next to Michael, making sure he was okay after all the bandages and stitches I put on him with the med kits in Dr. O's home.

'He must have fought till his body couldn't take it anymore.'

Conner: "Well, that was like, the worst day ever."

Ethan: "Brutal."

Dr. Oliver: "There's gonna be a lot of days like this, guys."

Kira: "Uh, whatever happened to the glass is half full?"

Dr. Oliver: "Sometimes, it's not. Sometimes, it's empty, but that's when you gotta dig deep. That's when the qualities that made you Rangers become most important."

Conner: "You're right. What can we do?"

Dr. Oliver: "Go have a little fun."

Michael: "That must be the stupidest idea I have ever hea."

Before he could finish his sentence, he started coughing, but thankfully, no blood this time, and Dr. O told him.

Dr. Oliver: "Michael, you need to rest, your injuries are close to fatal."

Michael: "Yeah, yeah."

Dr. Oliver: "Ethan, isn't there a new video game you want to check out?"

Ethan: "I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but. I have no desire to go near a computer."

Kira: "I know what you mean. I haven't picked up my guitar in days."

Dr. Oliver: "Go on. Teacher's orders."

Michael: "Or how about you guys ahh?."

We all looked at Michael weirdly then he said to us.

Michael: "Come. Come."

He did a small cough then said.

Michael: "How about you guys come over to my house later tonight of you want? Wow, that was harder to say than imagined."

Conner: "You being nice? That's a weird change."

Michael: "Touche. It's what the doc wants, might as well do it.

Ethan: "Honestly, that might be the best idea you ever came up with your entire time on the team."

Michael: "Screw. You."

There was a cough between the two lines.

Dr. Oliver: "I think it's a good idea. Now go."

Then we all got up and started leaving the lab and I was walking beside Michael who asked me.

Michael: "Need a ride home?"

Kira: "Uh."

Michael: "I'll take that as a yes. Let's go."

I followed him to his car and he was in the driver's seat while I was in the passenger then he said to me.

Michael: "Tell me where your house is and I'll drop you there."

I told him where it was and now he was driving me there, but I had to ask him.

Kira: "Why are you like this?"

Michael: "Hm?"

Kira: "You're acting really strange these last few days. You're being nicer, you started calling us by our names and started helping us a lot more in Ranger Duities?"

He chuckled at my comment and said.

Michael: "Kira, to be honest, I have no idea as well, but what I am able to understand is that. You, Conner, and Ethan are the first friends I ever had in my life, so when I saw all of you get hurt, it was like a wake-up call to me, you get me?"
Kira: "

Kira: "I get you."

Michael: "But as you know, I am Reefside high's greatest douchbag yet I'm helping the Power Rangers even when I didn't want to. I guess all of you rubbed off on me."

Kira: "You're welcome."

Michael: "Buzz off. Now let's take you home, anything else on your mind."

I was hesitant to tell him if I'm being honest with myself then he told me.

Michael: " I'm all ears, Kira, so if you want to say it, say it and if you don't, I understand."

I sighed and asked him.

Kira: "How can you be so calm when you have the entire world on your shoulders?"

Michael: "Me, calm, I'm freaking terrified. This White Ranger is really a pain. Even though I ain't good with these kinds of talks all can give you is that just try your best."

Kira: "That must be the most mature thing you ever said."

Michael: "You know what, sweetheart, sorry I ever talked, let's just take you home."

I giggled at his reaction, but deep down I appreciated how he tried to help, he changed since we first met then I remembered something.

Kira: "I still remember the first time we met, you really were annoying like even worse than Conner. At least he didn't make fun of my songs."

Michael: "It was well deserved as well."

Kira: "Oh my god, do you actually take pride in it?"

Michael: "More or less."

Kira: "Yeah, then you stared at my butt."

He let out a cough which made me laugh so hard then I had to say this to make things worse for him.

Kira: "Did you at least enjoy the view?"

Michael: "What the fu! Kira!"

Kira: "I'm messing with you dude."

Michael: "I won't confirm anything, but do you actually believe that I looked at it, or was I just messing with you."

Kira: "I don't know, the world may never know."

Michael: "And let's keep it that way. You keep your mouth shut until we make it to your house, got it!"

Kira: "All right, all right."

I stayed quiet for his highness who was now driving me home while I smiled at him.

Conner's point of view:

I was playing Soccer with the others and I was passing around the ball to avoid letting others get it then I passed to a nearby player who told me.

???: "Over here."

I passed it to him then he passed it to me and I shot the ball to the goal, scoring one for the team. I noticed Trent sitting alone on a bench and asked a fellow player.

Conner: "Hey, how long has he been sitting there?"

???: "I don't know. Didn't really notice."

We parted ways and I was approaching Trent and yelled.

Conner: "Hey, Trent!"

Trent: "Huh?"

Conner: "Are you all right?"

Trent: "Yeah, I'm fine."

Conner: "No offense, dude, but you don't look fine."

I tried to help him get up, but he smacked my hand away.

Trent: "I'm just taking a rest!"

Conner: "Maybe I should call your dad or something?"

He got up from his seat and said.

Trent: "No, don't! Just leave me alone."

Trent started to leave and the player that I asked about Trent then came next to me and asked.

???: "You know that guy?"

Conner: "Yeah, from school."

We started to walk away then I turned to see Trent then I decided.

Conner: "Look, I better go check on him."

???: "Dude, forget it. He's gone."

I was going to Trent and yelled at them.

Conner: "See you guys next time!"

I went to change my clothes and then went to look for Trent and I was now in a rocky kind of place then I yelled.

Conner: "Trent!"

I saw that he was nowhere to be seen then I said.

Conner: "I know he went this way."

Suddenly I saw the White Ranger trying to attack me, causing us to fall off a cliff then I yelled.

Conner: "Dino Thunder, Power Up!"

I was able to withstand the damage of the fall thanks to my Ranger Form then the White Ranger landed and I stood back up and said.

Conner: "Oh, great! It's you again."

???: "Tell you what, this time I'll give you a sporting chance."

He threw his sword away and I yelled at him.

Conner: "You're going down!"

I got my fighting stance then he said to me.

???: "Oh, really? Isn't that what your friend said as well."

He used his speed and attacked me multiple times, making me fall to the ground.

???: "Looks like it's you that's down."

I got back up and told him.

Conner: "That's it."

I brought out my Thundermax Blaster and he said to me.

???: "Can't fight without a weapon, huh?"

I threw my weapon and asked him.

Conner: "All right. Why do we have to fight at all? We're both Rangers."

???: "You're good, I'm evil. It's a pretty simple concept."

He charged at me while I yelled.

Conner: "Wait!"

He punched me in the chest causing me to fly away from him and fall to the ground, but I knew that I had to keep fighting.

Tommy's point of view:

I was in the lab working on the computer when I heard Kira say.

Kira: "Hi."

I turned to see her standing next to me and I said

Tommy: "Kira."

Ethan: "That whole fun thing. Kind of tough when the fate of the world is hanging in the balance."

Tommy: "I should have known you were going to have a tough time today."

Suddenly Ethan came next to her and said.

Ethan: "She's not the only one."

Then I heard Michael's voice and he came next to me and said.

Michael: "You said it, brother."

We heard the computer start beeping and I opened the live footage to see the monster they defeated previously has returned.

Tommy: "What's this."

???: "I am bigger and badder and rougher and tougher! Hope you're ready, Rangers.'

Tommy: "Good timing, guys. Hope Conner isn't having too much fun."

We heard beeping and saw Conner in his Ranger form down on the ground who said to us.

Conner: "Hey, Dr. O, I'm in trouble here."

Tommy: "Hang on, Conner. I'll send you some backup."

Ethan: "I'm on it."

Tommy: "Okay, Kira, looks like we're gonna have to deal with this guy ourselves."

I got up from my seat and then Michael asked me.

Michael: "What do you want me to do, Doc?"

Tommy: "You stay here, you still need to recover."

Michael: "But I can still fight."

Tommy: "And you will, but not just today. Rest up, all right?"

I saw that he was anxious about my decision then he sighed and said.

Michael: "Okay, Dr. O."

I turned to Kira and we nodded at each other than said.

Tommy: "Let's do it!"

We summoned our Morphers and yelled.

The three of us: "Dino Thunder, Power Up!"

We transformed into our Ranger forms and Ethan went to help Conner while Kira and I went to stop Mesogog's monster.

Michael's point of view:

I was in the lab watching both screens for the situation, and currently, I was watching Dr. O and Kira go handle the monster, they arrived, and Dr. O said.

Dr. Oliver: "Auxiliary Zords, online!"

He got the Cephalazord and Parasaurzord while I summoned the Dimetrozord to their location to help the fight the monster and then I turned to see the other screen about how Conner was faring with the White Ranger who said.

???: "Get up!"

He got him up and punched him multiple times then knee-kicked him. Conner tried to punch him, but he ducked and punched his stomach, Conner was about to attack again, but the white Ranger blocked it with his hand and said.

???: "Going down."

He made Conner fall and then told him

???: "Look what I found."

He took his Thundermax Saber and Conner got up and told him.

Conner: "You're out of your mind."

???: "Now, now, let's not judge, especially since I have the sword."

He charged at Conner and slashed him multiple times and when he was about to slash him once more, Conner grabbed the sword and the White Ranger said to him.

???: "This is getting old. Let's finish this once and for all."

He got out of the grab and slashed Conner multiple times and pushed him away. The White Ranger turned the Saber into a Blaster and said.

???: "It also comes as a handy laser. Later, Bro."

He fired multiple shots at Conner causing an explosion around him and I was terrified for him, I knew my injuries were fatal, but I couldn't just let him get hurt. I saw the other screen to see the Auxiliary Zords attacking the Monster. I started gripping my hands in frustration then I was about to summon my Morpher and go help Conner, but I saw him trying to get back up and the White Ranger told him.

???: "Don't even bother. It's over."

He got back up and yelled.

Conner: "It is so not over!"

Suddenly I saw spikes emerge from all over the white parts of his body and he yelled out.

???: "Dino Power!"

He was charging at the White Ranger who seemed shocked by this transformation and yelled.

???: "Stay Back!"

He was firing at Conner who seemed unfazed by it then he jumped and tackled the White Ranger and due to the huge amounts of energy, it caused an explosion that sent the White Ranger flying, and Conner's new form seemed to go away.

Conner: "Whoa! Looks like I tapped a whole new level of power."

The White Ranger started getting back up and said.

???: "You beat me at my own game. Congratulations. Looks like you won't have to worry about the White Ranger Anymore."

He dropped the blaster from his hand then he fell to the ground.

Conner: "Oh, man."

He approached the body and said.

Conner: "Hey, wait a minute! I didn't mean to. Are you all right?"

He helped him get up a bit then suddenly the White Ranger grabbed the blaster and fired it straight at Conner who was able to dodge it.

???: "Am now!"

They both got up and The White Ranger tried to hit Conner and then fire at him, but he kicked his hand away.

Conner: "No."

The White Ranger then kicked him away and Conner told him.

Conner: "I can't believe I fell for that."

???: "And here is what you get for your stupidity."

He fired blasts at Conner which caused him to fall to the ground then he went to retrieve his sword and told him.

???: "You put up a pretty good fight, but now it's over."

He was gonna attack Conner with the sword until I saw Zeltrax and a Dino-looking guy show from the green portal.

Michael: "It can't be."

The White Ranger turned to see them while Conner was in shock to see Zeltrax and Mesogog. I summoned my Morpher and said to myself.

Michael: "Screw it. Dino Thunder, Power Up!"

I transformed into my Ranger form and made it to Conner's location and hid in the mountains then I heard Mesogog say.

Mesogog: "Don't let me interrupt.

???: "Who are you?"

Mesogog: "I am Mesogog."

Conner was starting to stand up and said.

Conner: "I can't believe you two haven't met. You have so much in common."

I saw Zeltrax was about to fire at Conner and yelled.

Zeltrax: "Silence."

I jumped before the blast that Zeltrax fired at Conner hit him and absorbed it, but it pushed us back and the smoke from the attack didn't make any of them notice us and I heard Mesogog yell.

Mesogog: "Do not speak unless spoken to."

The smoke started to clear up and they noticed us, Mesogog seemed surprised about my presence while Zeltrax said.

Zeltrax: "What?"

???: "What a surprise. I thought you would be dead by now"

Michael: "It will take more than that to kill me."

Mesogog: "So if it isn't the Grey Ranger. I don't believe we had a proper meeting?"

I summoned my Mammoth Blades in order to intimidate my enemies and if it goes down to it, fight with all of them, but I knew for a fact that the attack I absorbed was too much for me and my heart started beating faster than I said to him.

Michael: "I'm not here for games."

Mesogog hissed at me then turned to look at the White Ranger.

Mesogog: "Now we have some business."

???: "I have no business with you."

Mesogog: "I'll make you a deal. I'll help you defeat the rest of the Power Rangers and you can be one of my subjects when I rule the planet."

???: "I'll take a pass on that. Dragozord, Online!"

We heard the Zord show up and The White Ranger said.

???: "I'm outta here!"

He dropped Conner's blaster and went inside the Dragozord and escaped while Mesogog hissed at him. They were now approaching us and I gripped my blades in case of an attack then Zeltrax said.

Zeltrax: "Shall I finish them, Master?"

Zeltrax: "No. Our new friend seems to have a fascination with the red one. I will let them both live in the hopes that they will lead us to him again."

Zeltrax: "Very well, my lord."

They turned away from us and then disappeared within the portal they summoned and I fell to the ground and demorphed and started grabbing my heart and groaned in pain then Conner came to me and asked.

Conner: "Michael."

I couldn't answer him as I was still coughing blood then he was checking up on me and saw the blood and asked me.

Conner: "Are you okay?"

The coughing stopped thankfully, but my heart was still beating fast and I told him.

Michael: "Yeah, just fine."

I heard Ethan show up and yell.

Ethan: "Hey, Conner, Micheal!"

Conner: "Ethan?"

After he got out of his Raptor cycle, he asked us.

Ethan: "Are you guys all right?"

Conner: "I think so. Michael really saved me in the nick of time."

Ethan helped me get back up then Conner said.

Conner: "Just so you know, good guys do not wear white."

Suddenly we saw the White Ranger's Megazord show up then Mesogog's monster as well and it said.

???: "My pleasure!"

We saw that they were about to fight each other.

Conner: "Hey! They're fighting each other!"

The monster fired a chain at the White Ranger then Kira and Dr. O showed and Kira asked me.

Kira: "Hey, you good?"

Michael: "Fine. Just fine."

Dr. Oliver: "We got here as soon as we could!"

Ethan: "Thanks!

Dr. O then looked at me and said.

Dr. Oliver: "Michael, didn't I tell you to wait in the lab."

Michael: "You know me, Doc, as if that will stop me."

The monster then said.

???: "I got this all wrapped up!"

???: "Oh you got me."

Suddenly the White Ranger broke free from the chain and said.

???: "Not!"

???: "Huh, no!"

???: "Dino Stegozord, Tail Attack!"

He jumped then was rolling over and used the tail of the Megazord to damage the monster then said.

???: "Dino Stegozord Laser."

He fired a blast at the monster destroying it and leaving nothing then an explosion happened and each person on the team reacted.

Conner: "That's gotta hurt."

Ethan: "Whoa!"

Kira: "Ow."

Dr. Oliver: "Huh?"

We were shocked by the strength that was displayed by the White Ranger then we decided to go back to the lab in order to examine the events that transpired today.

Kira's point of view:

We were back in Dr. O's lab after the battle the White Ranger defeated the monster and I was telling the team.

Kira: "I don't get it. One minute, the White Ranger's fighting us then the next thing, he's blowing up Mesogog's freak."

Ethan: "Whoever he is, he could definitely use an anger management course."

Michael: "Or shove a freaking stick up his as."

Before he could continue, Hayley smacked him on the head since she was doing a scan to his entire body and told him.

Hayley: "Stay still you idiot! How am I supposed to find a fix to your ability when you are too stubborn to even stay still!"

Michael: "Wow, sorry Mom."

He said in a sarcastic tone then Conner asked.

Conner: "So, Dr. O, What was the whole Super Dino Power thing?"

Dr. Oliver: "Look. You guys only began to access your full potential."

Ethan: "I like the sound of that."

Conner: "I'm going to the warehouse to get that fossil finder that we left."

Dr. Oliver: "No, you guys go have fun and get some rest. I'll get the Fossil Finder."

Conner: "Thanks."

Michael: "You done, Hayley?"

Hayley: "You're free to go, Michael."

Michael: "Oh thank the lord."

Then he was approaching Dr. O and told him.

Michael: "You need any help, Doc?"

Dr. Oliver: "Same advice applies to you too, Michael."

Michael: "No, it doesn't, so if you need help, I'm here."

Dr. Oliver: "Michael, I'm going to be fine. Just get some rest along with the others."

I saw that he was hesitant, but ultimately calmed down and said.

Michael: "Fine."

He came next to us and were walking out of the lab and Conner said.

Conner: "I still don't know if Trent's all right. I left a message."

Kira: "I'm sure he's fine."

We got out of the lab and we were getting ready to go home and then meet up at Michael's place then I saw him ask Conner.

Michael: "So what exactly happened with you and Trent?"

Conner: "I don't know, dude, he didn't look well then he went away from the soccer field I was in then I tried to go after him then I was ambushed by the White Ranger."

Michael: "And you didn't see Trent after the fight?"

Conner: "No, as I said before, I sent a message to him to check if he's all right."

Michael: "Did he reply?"

Conner: "Not yet."

Michael: "Maybe he's just tired, give him some time."

I saw Michael's eyes widen as if he discovered something, but I decided to ignore then he said to Conner in a weird melancholic tone.

Michael: "Maybe he's just tired, just give him some time to rest."

Conner: "You're probably right."

Then he turned to all of us and said.

Michael: "You guys know the address?"

Ethan: "Yeah."

Michael: "All right, see you guys in a few hours."

He went inside his car and drove back to his home while Conner offered to take me and Ethan back home to get ready to go to the weirdest invitation in our lives.

Tommy's point of view:

I went to the warehouse to retrieve the Fossil Finder and was walking around the place until I heard a beeping sound, I turned to see it attached to some kind of gadget or computer.

Tommy: "What's this?"

I went to grab the finder until I heard a sound and I turned around to see it was Trent.

Tommy: "Trent!"

I went to go check on him and asked him.

Tommy: "You okay?"

Trent: "What's going on here?"

Tommy: "Come on, we got to get you outta here."

I was helping him move till suddenly he started screaming and I asked him.

Tommy: "What's wrong?"

I saw his bracelet start glowing then he pushed me away and I saw him transform into the White Ranger and start laughing while I said.

Tommy: "I never would've seen that coming."

Trent: "Fight or perish, Black Ranger."

I stood back up and said to him.

Tommy: "This is not going to be pretty."

I summoned my Morpher and yelled.

Tommy: "Dino Thunder, Power Up!"

I put the key on the lock and twisted it and transformed into my Ranger form and got my Brachio Staff out while he had his sword and engaged each other then he tried to kick me, but I ducked and he kicked the barrel instead. I tried to hit him, but he blocked it using his sword and pushed my staff away then tried to kick me again, but I jumped away from the attack. He was trying to attack me, but I jumped off the stairs and tried to hit him, but he evaded and kicked

Trent: "Come on!"

We were now in a clash between my staff and his sword then he broke out of it and slashed me then kicked me then he tried to get a few hits, I used the stairs to get away then I tried to hit him, but evaded it and kicked me away to the barrels and said while doing something with the gadget.

Trent: "You're the one who needs help."

I got my Morpher and contacted Hayley.

Tommy: "Hayley, listen!"

Hayley: "Yeah?"

Tommy: "The White Ranger is."

I saw that he was pointing the device at me and now I was about to tell Hayley.

Tommy: "It's."

Before I could tell her I screamed in pain as I felt my body becoming fossilized and everything turned to black.

Happy Late Halloween everyone and thanks for reading this chapter guys, I have one more chapter planned before I decide to go on a mini break from this story to work on others, it won't be a long chapter, it's just a slice-of-life chapter where our Dino Rangers just sit and chill in the World's greatest douchebag's home. Again thanks for reading, have an amazing day, stay safe and peace out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
303K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
6.7K 579 32
මං උඹට ආදරෙයි තේව් ! මගෙ ජීවිතේ තියෙනකල්ම තේව් යුහස් අහිංස මගෙ වෙලා ඉන්නයි ඕනෙ!🍃🖤 -Ayesh Din...
300K 9.4K 6
ℑ𝔣 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡, 𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔏𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔷𝔬 𝔅𝔢𝔯𝔨𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔢 + Spin - Off from Filthy ; Draco Malfoy + Mature Audience