The full-level actress dresse...

Oleh Xiaoshuo_

This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me" Old stems, po... Lebih Banyak

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122

Chapter 39

194 8 0
Oleh Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 39 The Princess and the Actor

    Fu Sheng dried her hair and came to the set. Last night, she ran around to seek medical treatment first, and then was tossed by Xiang Wan. She was not in good spirits, but fortunately, there was basically no show of her today, she just came to watch Xiang Wan and other teachers filming.

    Fu Sheng is not a talented player, she always relies on hard work to get to this point.

    In today's scene, the eldest princess guessed the emperor's conspiracy from Fang Qiaohe's few words. She planned to preempt and intensify the conflict ahead of time.

    Action!

    The news first came out from the teahouses and restaurants. The storytellers were grandstanding and stunned the audience for a while. They said that the Tartars wanted to marry the eldest princess of Guangfeng Jiyue.

    The person who dared to say this kind of book was sprayed on the forehead with a sip of tea, and blasted out of the teahouse. The virtue of the eldest princess is obvious to all. Who can accept a storyteller with red mouth and white teeth to slander her?

    But later, not only in the market, but also faintly in the academy.

    There was chatter on the street, and news spread like long legs.

    Everyone said that the emperor intended to marry the eldest princess to the tribe of Tartars.

    "Insulting the gentleman!"

    "Shame on the country!"

    The students in the academy were so impassioned that they spit out the stars.     "His Royal Highness, the eldest princess, volunteered to observe the festival, but was forced to

    remarry. Is there such a reason in the world?

    "

Deviated from the eldest princess to the prime minister of the dynasty.

    Li Xiang is the husband's family of the eldest princess. The eldest princess can earn such a virtuous reputation among the people, and it is inseparable from marrying into the noble family of the prime minister.

    Li Xiang became famous when he was young, moved the capital with literature, and served as an official in the power center for a lifetime, with peach and plum all over the world. People in the world have never heard of Li Xiang's name. If those students' articles can get a comment from Li Xiang, it is a blessing for the ancestral grave to smoke.

    The emperor asked the eldest princess, who was in the prime minister's residence, to marry another person, or to marry a Tartar. This was tantamount to giving the world and the etiquette that they had respected for a lifetime a resounding slap in the face.

    The literary world shook.

    Some people were afraid of spreading false rumors on the street, and they went to the Prime Minister's mansion to slap the sidelines. As a result, before the topic of Tartar was discussed, Li Xiangye let out a long sigh and left.

    The prime minister's attitude, sitting down this absurd thing turned out to be true.

    The rituals are broken, the music is broken, the emperor is in power, the officials are silenced, and the students are strong!

    They used the pen as a knife and vowed to revive the rules of etiquette and law.

    There is a tea house on the street of the capital, located on the edge of the star-gazing platform. From the private room on the top floor, you can have a panoramic view of the scenery of the whole capital.

    Right now, the entire teahouse has been lavished with huge sums of money, and the owner is sitting at the table by the window in the private room on the top floor, holding a cup of fragrant tea and sniffing lightly.

    The bamboo hat covered the face, and the thin palace gauze hung down, making it difficult to see the lineup, but the hand sticking out from the cloak was slender and white, and at first glance it was a pampered master.

    "Your Highness, you are inciting them to rebel."

    Sitting opposite the lady was an old man with white hair and beard.

    He is Li Xiangye, the literary leader in the hearts of the students downstairs, and the one who can be called His Royal Highness by the Prime Minister is naturally the other protagonist of the story, Her Royal Highness.

    The eldest princess scraped the foam on top of the tea, took a sip, and looked at the students who were running excitedly below, revealing a mocking smile.

    "You're a young person, after all, it's easy to be incited."

    As long as someone raised an arm among the students, they would act spontaneously, but they didn't know that they had become a pawn in someone else's plan.

    "My lord, it seems that I instigated them, so it doesn't make sense." The eldest princess smiled.

    "Mr. Li's future students are all looking forward to Mr. Li's leadership." The eldest princess paused here and gave the opposite side a meaningful expression.

    That's right, the rumors outside are all released by the eldest princess and the prime minister. This kind of shocking thing is to make a lot of noise before the dust settles. If they wait until the imperial decree is issued, they will be helpless.

    The students gathered on the official road in the capital, pulled out banners, and attacked the minister who had slandered the imperial court by beside the emperor.

    Although everyone knows that no one in the court can control the emperor's thoughts, the common people can't point to the emperor's nose and curse. Are they afraid that there are not enough anonymous corpses hanging on the city gate?

    So I can only pull out a traitor to scold him, no matter if this person is really someone.

    "This is just the first step." The eldest princess chuckled.

    At the feet of the emperor, students must not ignore the troubles in the government. The eldest princess and the prime minister, who were sitting on the high-rise building, saw a team of yamen with killing sticks rushing out from the street corner. They quarreled with the students and gradually evolved into the government team. Unilateral beatings by students.

    As the sun goes down, the farce ends, and the students who make trouble are thrown into prison, leaving only a mess.

    "Next, it's up to the prime minister." The eldest princess nodded slightly to Li Xiang, and the prime minister hurriedly stood up and returned the salute.

    After sitting for an afternoon, the eldest princess was also tired. She stretched her waist and went out to support the forearm of the close-fitting mama, and got into the sedan chair that was returning to the palace.

    The prime minister Gong sent the eldest princess away, and the turbid eyes became more and more gloomy.

    As early as when the eldest princess asked him to release the news immediately, he asked the actor who did things for the eldest princess. At that time, he asked:

    "Your Highness just shoots directly like this, will the emperor notice that Miss Fang has leaked the news?"

    After all, when the emperor and the general were conspiring, only Fang Qiaohe was present. Although she promised the emperor to defect and go there, the emperor should be on guard against her.

    At that time, the eldest princess only paused for a moment, or the momentary pause was just an illusion of the prime minister. She said, "Isn't Qiaoqiao being suspected by the emperor all the time? What's the point of being more and less?"     The actor sacrificed his life to remind the eldest princess, but the eldest princess turned around and sold the person. Such a person made Li Xiang feel chills all over, as if for the eldest princess, leaving someone on the way to a big event, he simply wanted to. Don't even think about it.     Cut!     After the filming of this scene, the field manager was busy arranging the next scene. Xiang Wan noticed that Fu Sheng was sitting in the scene, and took a notebook to write and draw.     Xiang Wan pursed her lips and smiled, and Shi Shiran walked over. In the last scene, the eldest princess went out of the palace in private clothes. She was wearing a narrow skirt and a cloak, and she walked a little sassily.     "What is my sister writing?" Xiang Wan asked.     "On the whole set, you and Xie Bian like to write while watching other people act."     "Writing... the eldest princess is really not a good idea." Fu Sheng raised his head from the notebook on his knees, Looking at Xiang Wan on the opposite side, perhaps because her eyeballs failed to adjust the focus instantly, her eyes were extraordinarily gentle.     "It's strange that a bad guy like you can be the protagonist." Fu Sheng took a pen and clicked on the story line of the eldest princess recorded in the notebook, and teased.     Xiang Wan shrugged: "Who knows, maybe I'm a character written specifically for criticism, right?"     "But you're also really good, the role of the eldest princess is not like you at all, it's just that you managed it so well. "Fu Sheng said with a rare admiration.     Fu Sheng is a hard worker. Her feelings for a genius like Xiang Wan have always been complicated. While she envies such a person, she also despises such a person.     Fu Sheng always felt that if she was in another place, she would definitely be able to do better than those who claim to be geniuses.

    When she met Xiang Wan, she realized that people's talents really have a wall. The thick stacks in her room were professional books on character biography, plot analysis and performance, while Xiang Wan's room was empty.

    She doesn't need to work hard at all, she knows how to act as soon as the director calls to turn it on.

    "Teacher Xiang!" Xiang Wan's little assistant ran over quickly.

    "Go and change your clothes, the next scene will start shooting soon." The little assistant urged.

    Fu Sheng and the little assistant looked at each other and recognized that she was the one who followed Xiang Wan into the dressing room the day before.

    Fu Sheng smiled and nodded to her, the little assistant was stunned, and suddenly bowed to Fu Sheng.

    Fu Sheng: "?"

    "Don't be ashamed." Xiang Wan pulled up the assistant, gave Fu Sheng a goodbye gesture, grabbed the person and ran away.

    After washing the marks with Fu Sheng, there was one more secret that Xiang Wan and Fu Sheng experienced. Every little secret was like a rope, entangling them closer and closer. Xiang Wan seems to have finally found the most comfortable way to get along, not pretending to be intimacy, nor trying to please, because they are really close now.

    Fu Sheng looked in the direction of Xiang Wan's departure, and unconsciously raised the corners of his mouth.

    Before, she always felt that Xiang Wan was very thoughtful, and she always seemed to be ready to trick people in everything she did. Even because she was suspected of being an emotional swindler, Fu Sheng deliberately alienated her.

    In those days, Xiang Wan was really depressed to the naked eye.

    Now that Fu Sheng has adjusted his mood, it's not bad for Xiang Wan to treat her as a reliable friend.

    Soon the next scene will be arranged. It is a group portrait scene in the courtroom. The eldest princess is not in it, but there are shadows of the eldest princess everywhere.

    The next day, the court was attended by hundreds of officials.

    Some people came out in the hall, angrily scolded the students in the capital for being lawless, and gathered a crowd at the feet of the emperor to make trouble.

    As soon as the man's voice fell, someone from the other faction stood up. Family affairs, state affairs, world affairs, care about everything, and scholars discussing politics is an ancient teaching.

    The two groups of people arguing red-faced, refused to give in to each other, and directly shook the rumors that the emperor wanted to suppress on the bright side.

    After all, since it was mentioned that the students were making troubles, there was always a reason for the troubles. The reason was rumors that the Tianjia intended to let the widowed eldest princess remarry with the barbarians and relatives.

    "It's all nonsense. Your Majesty should send all the shameless villains who spread rumors to slander the royal family and the prime minister to prison."

    He said this very skillfully, and directly put the emperor on the fire.

    If the emperor dealt with the students, it would be equivalent to personally admitting that the students spread rumors and slander. In the future, if he ordered the eldest princess to marry, he would slap himself in the face.

    But if he doesn't deal with those students, it's like sending out news, those rumors are true.

    Originally, the emperor planned to cover the operation first, and then an imperial decree was settled, and the eldest princess was put on the big hat of serving the country and the people, so that the prime minister's residence could not say anything.

    But now, the news is leaking too fast, and public opinion is obviously going in a direction unfavorable to the royal family. The prestige of the eldest princess among the people is soaring. At this time, it is obviously inappropriate to promote her to a high position dedicated to the country.

    The emperor understood that someone deliberately harmed him.

    "The mere gossip among the people is worth dragging to the court to argue?" The emperor pretended to be furious.

    All the ministers knew the emperor's temper. Seeing Longyan's anger, they all knelt down and pleaded guilty. Only the prime minister was still standing in the hall and handed over to the emperor.

    "The old minister has only one son, and his mourning period has not passed. There are such rumors in the market, the old minister..." Li Xiang said, and he choked up.

    "Those thieves are really officials and have an old bone buried in the ground? Please, Your Majesty, uphold justice for the old minister!" The prime minister said, and bowed to the emperor.

    The veins on the emperor's hands burst.

    He can kill everyone in this court, but he can't move this stinky and tough old prime minister. If this person dies, those rotten literati have to rebel.

    Although it was said that the revolt of the scholars could not be completed in three years, the problem now is that there are many generals who are in the same spirit as those civil officials and can guarantee the absolute power of the imperial power. In fact, it is in the hands of a young man with a clean background like General Zhenyuan.

    And this General Zhenyuan was the one who pushed the eldest princess to marry outside.

    The emperor's eyes swept across the faces of the ministers one by one, and finally fell on the young general Zhenyuan. He was not afraid that Li Xiang would lead people to turn against him, but the general was the biggest variable in this court situation.

    In an instant, the emperor had a decision in his heart.

    "The barbarians do have the intention to seek peace."

    As soon as these words came out, everyone was shocked, and everyone's eyes fell on the emperor. Does he want to admit it?

    The author has something to say: A self-inflicted story:

    Fu Sheng: It's not bad to take that child as a reliable friend

    Xiangwan:! Still just friends? No!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

19.1K 491 7
how ironic for a well known liar to tell the truth.
62K 2.7K 91
Ruan Mei died unexpectedly and became a vicious Beta female supporting character in an ABO campus text, the kind that died very early. When it was fi...
27.3K 1.1K 28
The investor Shen Yu died of overwork in the office, and once transmigrated into the ABO heroine novels read by her colleagues, and became the heroin...
66.1K 3.1K 65
Xin Yan wears a book and becomes the scumbag's ex-wife of the substitute heroine. The scumbag -wife paid the heroine to marry her. After several yea...