The full-level actress dresse...

By Xiaoshuo_

This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me" Old stems, po... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122

Chapter 37

173 10 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 37 Elution

    After Xiang Wan hung up the phone, he took out another inhibitor from his bag and sprayed him violently, knowing that he couldn't smell the green tea smell even if he sniffed at the tips of his sleeves, so he walked to Fu Sheng's ward.

    A doctor entered Fu Sheng's ward just now, and she should have woken up.

    In the ward, Fu Sheng straightened his back and his eyes were burning.

    "I want to wash off the mark." Fu Sheng said.

    "This..." The attending doctor was a little troubled.

    It doesn't mean that the operation can't be done, but the marking is a matter involving both AOs. To wash off the markings, the signatures of both AOs are also required.

    The doctor looked at Fu Sheng and hesitated for a long time, "Without the signature authorization of the spouse, our hospital cannot perform this operation."

    Fu Sheng laughed angrily: "Can't I be the master of my body?"

    "Yes, of course. , but... the operation does require the signature of the spouse, otherwise we will definitely not be able to perform the operation on you." The

    doctor saw Fu Sheng's firm attitude and suggested: "If it is because of the relationship between the spouses, you want to wash it away. If you mark it, you can discuss it with your alpha, he will sign a word, and we will arrange it for you immediately."

    Fu Sheng no longer wanted to listen to his sophistry.

    The logic of this group of people is that Omega not only has no right to dispose of their own bodies, but also has no right to unilaterally end an intimate relationship. They can only beg the alpha to condescend to let them go, or wait for the other party to finally get tired of it and take the initiative to abandon themselves. .

    What's the point of this?

    Fu Sheng watched the little nurse pull out the needle for herself, and she asked, "Can I be discharged from the hospital?"

    "Discharged?" The attending doctor was stunned, "Of course, your physiological state is completely stable, and you were not Those who need to be hospitalized."

    Xiang Wan, who brought her here, was worried and forced the hospital to accept Fu Sheng for observation.

    "But if you want to go to another hospital to wash off the marks, I advise you not to try." The

    doctor pointed at Fu Sheng's back and said, "This is an industry-wide standard, and it is impossible for any regular hospital to accept Please understand that I will perform elution and marking surgery for you without the permission of your spouse."

    Fu Sheng paused and chuckled, "I understand." He

    opened the door of the ward, and Xiang Wan stood outside the door.

    Fu Sheng didn't ask Xiang Wan what she heard. The door of the ward was not soundproof, so she must have heard it all.

    "Let's get out of the hospital, there's no need to lie here." Fu Sheng said.

    Xiang Wan nodded and silently helped Fu Sheng pack up his belongings.

    When she heard Fu Sheng say that she wanted to wash off the mark, the first thing she thought of was an Omega that she had seen in the slum.

    Those Omegas enjoy their short-lived youth at will, and they never care who they are marked by. Anyway, after the spring breeze, they may never see each other again.

    But one day Xiangwan met a different guest at Uncle Lu, a little Omega with a bookish look, wearing clean clothes, like an elf who strayed into this dirty land.

    She said she was leaving here and asked Uncle Lu to help her wash off the mark on the glands on the back of her neck.

    She pulled back her long, withered hair with yellowed ends, her glands were red and swollen, covered with tooth marks and mucus from being brutally treated.

    It hurts to wash marks, a hundred times more painful than being marked with alpha. This is what Uncle Lu told Xiang Wan.

    Uncle Lu's conditions were very poor, there was no anesthetic, the little Omega gritted his teeth and didn't scream, blood soaked his entire back.

    After it was over, she smiled and waved goodbye to Uncle Lu Xiangwan, saying that she was finally leaving this dirty place.

    At that time, Xiang Wan really thought she was going to have good luck, and wished her a smooth journey.

    Later...

    it was just to trouble the moat to find the corpse again.

    When he walked out of the hospital, the night wind was blowing towards his face, and with the chill that belonged to the night, Xiang Wan unconsciously shrank his neck.

    "Where to go? Back to the hotel?" Xiang Wan asked.

    Fu Sheng didn't speak, and Xiang Wan continued: "Sister, don't worry, my assistant said that the guy has been taken away by the police, I have a way to let him get a few more years in prison, as long as he doesn't come out, right Sister doesn't really matter."

    "I want to wash off the mark." Fu Sheng said.

    "How he has nothing to do with me, I just need to wash off the mark."

    "You also have access to this area, right?" Fu Sheng turned his head and gave Xiang Wan an irresistible look.

    "That doctor is right, any regular hospital will not perform surgery without the consent of the spouse..."

    "So an irregular hospital can, am I right?" Fu Sheng tilted his head. Laugh like a schoolboy who succeeds in mischief.

    Xiang Wan: "...That's right."

    "Any introduction?" Fu Sheng asked directly.

    Xiang Wan remembered the little Omega who washed the marks at Uncle Lu's place, and shook his head involuntarily, "I don't know there are any irregular hospitals."

    "Really?" Fu Sheng's eyes were suspicious, "I thought Xiang Xiang The teacher is very familiar with those irregular places, but I didn't expect Teacher Xiang to be a serious person?" The serious person who

    took Fu Sheng to the slums, bought illegal drugs, drank in the underground bar and escaped from the police Ren Xiangwan was defeated, and Fu Sheng almost wrote ridicule on his face.

    "Uncle Lu can do it there..." Xiang Wan finally said it, she was afraid that if she killed her and didn't get involved, Fu Sheng would find someone more unreliable.

    "But it hurts!" Xiang Wan emphasized.

    Fu Sheng felt a sudden movement in her heart, and it was another sign of the original body's activity. She meant that

    it was worth it no matter how painful it was.

    On the outskirts of the city, a small bar with a dark green facade.

    Unlike the depression when the day came last time, Fu Sheng and his party were shocked by the roaring sound waves inside before they even entered.

    "Uncle Lu, he has a wild way." Xiang Wangan smiled.

    Fu Sheng: "I can see it."

    She covered Fu Sheng's ears with both hands, and after completing her psychological preparation, she rushed in in one breath, found the secret door leading to the basement, and walked down a rotten staircase. Uncle Lu was there. Waiting for them in the basement.

    "Coming?" Uncle Lu's eyes kept glancing at Fu Sheng's face, smiling all over his face.

    "Cough, I told Uncle Lu in advance that we were coming." Xiang Wan explained a little uncomfortable.

    "Yes, that's it." Uncle Lu was still smiling.

    Fu Sheng sat down suspiciously in the humble clinic behind the curtain, and told Uncle Lu his request again.

    This feels weird, like a high school student who goes to a black clinic behind his parents' backs on social news, except that the protagonist becomes Fu Sheng himself.

    Fu Sheng bowed his head obediently, pushed back his hair that was in the way, and exposed the delicate skin on the back of his neck to the air, with a slight bulge in the middle, which was the Omega's gland.

    The last time Fu Sheng was temporarily marked was before she passed through. She didn't know how long ago. Now the glands are as smooth as new, without any traces.

    Xiang Wan glanced at it, and suddenly blushed, she turned her back like a goose, and did not forget to instruct Uncle Lu: "You must be gentle, Teacher Fu is afraid of pain."

    "I'm not afraid." Fu Sheng Demolition.

    "I just have one request, wash it clean."

    Uncle Lu sighed, dragged out a large box from behind the sofa, smashed it on the table, opened the lid of the box with one hand, and inside was neatly stacked with a layer of unnamed utensils.

    Under the light, there is a cold light.

    "Children, society is progressing, and medicine will never stagnate."

    Uncle Lu muttered, he opened an ampoule with one hand, sucked it out with a syringe, and injected more points around Fu Sheng's glands.

    "Thank you for science, thank you for anesthetics!" Uncle Lu said.

    Xiang Wan: "...Thank you, anesthesia has been available for a long time, but you couldn't afford it before."

    "Wrong!" Uncle Lu retorted: "I have a stable income, when can I not afford it?"

    "I There is no channel, you can't buy it!"

    Fu Sheng chuckled, and it is indeed rare for Uncle Lu to recognize the fresh and refined people.

    I don't know if it was Uncle Lu and Xiang Wan's chatting and bickering that helped her divert her attention, or whether the anesthesia was working, Fu Sheng didn't feel anything at all, her heart was calm and light, and she could even feel it faintly. To the original body's longing for a new life.

    About half an hour later, there was the sound of metal hitting behind him. Uncle Lu put the surgical instruments back in the box and said warmly, "Okay, it's over."

    Fu Sheng touched the back of his neck, and the gland was wrapped with a small piece of gauze. , the beginning is a small piece of wet sticky.

    "I wiped the medicine for you, you can usually cover it with your hair, just take off the gauze in two days." Uncle Lu explained while cleaning up the table.

    "Don't move." Xiang Wan turned around and helped Fu Sheng carefully arrange her hair. She carefully helped her to cover the gauze with her hair, so that she didn't touch any wounds.

    "Does it hurt?" Xiang Wan asked.

    "It doesn't hurt. It doesn't hurt at all."

    Xiang Wan took Fu Sheng's hand. Fu Sheng's palm was still warm and dry, but Xiang Wan was already sweating coldly.

    She also realized this, and awkwardly pulled her hand back and found a tissue to wipe her hands.

    Fu Sheng stood up from the seat, as if he was in a dream.

    Is this done? Elution markers, it's that simple?

    From now on, she, Fu Sheng, can make a clean break with the past and start a new life with her original share?

    "You're just a temporary mark, it's a matter of being bitten, how can it be so complicated?" Uncle Lu complained as he packed up his things.

    "And the alpha who once marked you is such a rare weakness, if..." Uncle Lu's eyes flickered to Xiangwan, and he urgently changed direction, "If he met a really powerful alpha, he would have Kneel down on the spot and let them fuck."

    "Cough, cough." Xiang Wan heard Uncle Lu's words becoming more and more unstoppable, bringing out the habit of foul-mouthed words in the slum, and quickly stopped him.

    Uncle Lu: "Sorry, children."

    Fu Sheng also pretended not to hear Uncle Lu's words, and brought the topic back to the operation itself.

    "Then... those hospitals are unwilling to do it. I thought it was some kind of life-threatening surgery."

    Uncle Lu said, "Life is at stake? They just don't want to take responsibility. What if you regret it after the end? What if the alpha regrets it? Without the alpha's signature, they won't know at all."

    "In the end, it's just the hospital's self-protection measures."

    Fu Sheng looked at Uncle Lu, and Uncle Lu spread his hands: "A barefoot doctor like me is never afraid of causing trouble. If something goes wrong, I'll run away."

    Uncle Lu devalued his ability and character, but Xiang Wan knew that he was doing research while selling medicines, and by the way helped the people here. The resident does some inconvenient treatment elsewhere, and he has lived here for a long time.

    He didn't miss a hand, let alone absconded without fear of crime.

    Xiang Wan glanced at the back of Fu Sheng's neck again, where it was clean and covered by long loose hair, as if nothing had happened.

    Unlike in the past, when it was painful and bloody, Uncle Lu's craftsmanship was much more proficient.

    She has come here less in recent years, and the slums are very different from those of the past.

    Fu Sheng dug out the account ID on his mobile phone and asked Uncle Lu, "How much?"

    Uncle Lu didn't ask for money for the first time in the world. He glanced at Xiang Wan, leaned against the door frame and said casually, "Let's put it on Miss Xiang's account. Uncle

    Lu saw that Fu Sheng still had a hesitant look on his face, and hated that iron was not steel:

    "I'll tell you, Omega has to learn to pamper herself, and if she has some money, she should let her go!"

    The author has something to say: Xiang Xiang Night:? Old Lu, who are you connoting?

    ——The

    plot needs, there is no meaning to belittle medical workers. I am a medical student myself, and I can understand the difficulties of doctors very well. I also hope that the babies who read the text will be more patient and understanding of medical workers. In addition, if you are not feeling well, you must seek medical attention as soon as possible, and do not try to go to any informal medical institutions!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 341 15
Bai Juntang, as the top A, one day capsized in the gutter. When she woke up, she found herself in the same room with the daughter of the Cheng famil...
7.2K 268 22
NITHYA , a 27 yrs old woman from Chennai works as a Professor in Gandhi Medical College . She is a girl with full of smiles outside and with deep sil...
62.1K 2.7K 91
Ruan Mei died unexpectedly and became a vicious Beta female supporting character in an ABO campus text, the kind that died very early. When it was fi...
23.7K 662 84
1v1, Gentle and black under the age of reading mind Gong X lives in a dilapidated old building and works hard to make money to support his family inn...