The full-level actress dresse...

By Xiaoshuo_

This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me" Old stems, po... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122

Chapter 33

175 9 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 33 The Princess and the Actor

    The emperor sneered again and again: "It's a good idea."

    Fang Qiaohe's eyes widened when she heard the words, and she clenched her fists to prevent herself from screaming.

    "This matter can't be delayed, and the province will have a lot of dreams." The emperor turned around in the hall with his hands behind his back, and his eyes locked on Fang Qiaohe, who was kneeling on the ground.

    With a sneer on the corner of the emperor's mouth, he lowered his head and looked down at Fang Qiaohe, Fang Qiaohe looked down at the floor in front of him, trying his best to avoid looking at the emperor.

    "You are her person." The emperor said firmly.

    "It is said that you should kill your head and hang it on the city wall with your master, but I decided to give you a chance to live."

    Fang Qiaohe remembered the purgatory-like scene he had seen before entering the palace, and snorted. shiver.

    After being at ease in the palace for a long time, even the emperor was smiling all day long, Fang Qiaohe almost forgot, this is a tyrant who kills without blinking an eye.

    "She is willing to send you to me, she must trust you very much, right? It took her so long to finally put a nail in my side, she must be very serious about your news, right?" The emperor pondered and paced to Fang Qiaohe .

    "If you want to survive, you might as well abandon the darkness and turn to the light."

    Fang Qiaohe raised his head suddenly, his eyes widened in shock.

    The emperor actually asked her to betray the eldest princess and in turn drive her for him!

    "How is she treating you?"

    "I can't guess." The emperor asked himself and answered, "otherwise she wouldn't put you on my bed."

    "But she knows my taste very well." The emperor's eyes were like The cold-blooded animal's tongue licked Fang Qiaohe's cheek.

    "You are just a dispensable servant to her, but if you submit to me, I will allow you to continue to be my favorite concubine, how about that?"

    "Death or living, you choose one." The emperor smiled In the blink of an eye, it was taken back, and the room was gloomy.

    The young general who proposed to let the eldest princess marry out and be in a relationship seemed to be watching a play and stayed out of it.

    calm! calm!

    Fang Qiaohe forced herself to take a deep breath. In front of her, she was standing at the crossroads of life and death. The emperor's words were like sharp knives stabbing into Fang Qiaohe's still undeveloped wound. He picked up the hard blood scab on it, and the pus and blood flowed out. .

    Fang Qiaohe loves and hates the eldest princess.

    To this day, she has long understood the coincidences between the two, that the past sweeter than honey was mostly designed by the eldest princess, and she was just a trap that the eldest princess tailor-made for him according to the emperor's preferences.

    The eldest princess chose Fang Qiaohe just because she knew that the emperor would definitely like it.

    Fang Qiaohe has long been exposed, but she has been able to live well up to now, and even the emperor even recruited her with kindness and prestige. This is the proof that the emperor moved his heart.

    Who would want a meticulous work that once backed the master, that is, the emperor.

    Passionate and arrogant, he will die on this sooner or later.

    No wonder the eldest princess only taught her how to win over the holy favor, but she didn't teach her how to be a meticulous job, how to complete the task, and how to save her life.

    Had she already anticipated the current situation?

    The eldest princess is so determined, will Fang Qiaohe still stand by her after she understands the truth?

    Fang Qiaohe's eyes turned desperately in the room. On the expensive huanghuali chest of drawers, there was a bowl of cold chicken soup, which exuded a greasy and greasy smell. .

    Time passed by, and the emperor's patience was about to run out. The sun slanted westward, and the dazzling sunlight shot/entered through the gaps in the window lattices, just shining on the glazed beauty lamp that Fanbang paid tribute to on the Duobao Pavilion. Seeing the lamp from the front and the back, the beauty's expressions and movements were very different.

    "Since you're begging for death, then..."

    "Your Majesty—" Fang Qiaohe made up his mind at the last moment, "Thanks to His Majesty's favor, Fang Qiaohe is willing to serve His Majesty!"

    Fang Qiaohe knocked his head on the ground, his hot forehead pressed against the cold floor tiles, no one could See the madness flashing in her eyes.

    The emperor chuckled and said, "Okay."

    Cut!

    "Mr. Fu, get up, drink some water, are you alright?" The actor Xiao Hu who played the emperor quickly helped Fu Sheng up, poured tea and water for her, and wore the emperor's costume in the play with a fake beard , how to see how funny.

    When discussing the movement and positioning in advance, it was agreed that the scene of strangling the neck could not come true. He only had to put his hand on Fu Sheng's neck, and he couldn't really use force. After all, the neck is the most vulnerable part of the human body, and Fu Sheng is also an Omega. The crew was afraid that something might go wrong, and Omega's neck was simply vulnerable in the face of alpha's strength.

    This little Hu is an alpha. In order to avoid suspicion, he has already used alpha inhibitor a few days in advance. He and Fu Sheng have played a lot against each other. He is afraid that if the susceptible period comes, it will bring trouble to Fu Sheng.

    In order to perform this tense collision well, he has watched all Fu Sheng's plays from a few days ago. He thought he was immune to Fu Sheng's immersive acting and could catch Fu Sheng. The scene was over, but when Fu Sheng blushed under his eyes, slumped softly and coughed while covering his neck, he still broke out in a cold sweat.

    Wouldn't he be the first actor ever to be scared out of a play by a rival actor's performance?

    Xiao Hu sighed in his heart that Fu Sheng was worthy of being a ruthless character who forced the screenwriter and director to add drama to him since he joined the group, and hurriedly took out the iced tea prepared in the morning.

    Fu Sheng had no assistant, and Xiao Hu planned to hug Fu Sheng's thigh by these little things of serving tea and pouring water.

    Xiang Wan took the bottle of iced tea from his hand with a very natural gesture, and stuffed a thermos cup for Fu Sheng with his backhand, and poured out a warm water and a fat sea.

    "Mr. Fu drinks this, it's good for the throat." Xiang Wan said.

    Then he unscrewed the unopened bottle of iced tea, raised his head and took a sip. The standard of action was like a soda advertisement, and he sighed happily.

    "Thank you Xiaohu, I love this one so much, I can't buy it recently, and I plan to have another bottle tomorrow." Xiang Wanchong Xiaohu raised the bottle and smiled brightly.

    Xiao Hu: "?"

    Xiao Hu watched Xiang Wan squeeze his place away, and chatted with Fu Sheng eagerly, leaving him no room to speak at all.

    In the play, he is the villain who destroys the relationship between the eldest princess and Fang Qiaohe. Does he have no name outside the play?

    The one who played the general patted Xiao Hu on the shoulder and dragged him away.

    "Is it bright?" The general pointed to the headlights used by the crew to fill in the light.

    "Bright." Xiao Hu nodded confusedly.

    "You know Liang, why don't you hurry up?"

    Xiao Hu: "!" On the

    other side, Xiang Wan was still chatting with Fu Sheng.

    Xiang Wan sighed with emotion: "When I read the script, I really didn't expect that it would change to this later. The plot for this period of time has almost revolved around my sister."

    Fu Sheng sipped the warm tea, little by little. Swallow it and try to keep the tea in her throat for a longer time. Soon she will be filming the next scene, so she can't hoarse her throat.

    Fu Sheng didn't respond to Xiang Wan, nor was she annoyed, she could say it happily by herself: "Fang Qiaohe is going to be a double spy, and the characters are becoming more and more three-dimensional. With this momentum, Fang Qiaohe can become the second female number, congratulations. Sister is promoted!"

    "I just don't know how Xie Bian will deal with it later. Will Qiaoqiao become the villain? After all, the eldest princess is not good to her, and the blackening is justified." Xiang Wan muttered.

    "No." Fu Sheng tightened the lid of the thermos cup, his voice warm as usual.

    "The eldest princess feels that she is not good enough, but in Qiaoqiao's eyes, she is good enough."

    Fu Sheng smiled, the shape of Fang Qiaohe had not been removed. She seemed to come out of the play and came directly in front of Xiang Wan. Same.

    "His Royal Highness is my only light." Fu Sheng said.

    Xiang Wan's heart was beating wildly.

    She froze in place, watching Fu Sheng come out of the character state again in the blink of an eye, from Qiao Qiao back to Fu Sheng, the infatuation in her eyes disappeared, as if it never existed.

    Fu Sheng chuckled lightly, pushed Xiang Wan's shoulder, and urged, "Go to makeup, the next filming is about to begin."

    Xiang Wan walked towards the dressing room in a daze, she suddenly had an absurd idea, Fu Sheng actually More suitable for the role of the princess.

    In the play, the eldest princess is at ease with Qiaoqiao, even if her front foot makes Qiaoqiao grief-stricken, she can coax people into obedience with a basket of cakes in the next second. Isn't this kind of skill the same as Fu Sheng?

    It seemed that as long as Fu Sheng teased her a few times, Xiang Wan would be madly tempted. It was obvious that Fu Sheng had already told her clearly that it was just a business.

    How ironic, she is the eldest princess in the play, and Fu Sheng is the eldest princess outside the play.

    The next scene is followed by the meeting between Qiaoqiao and the eldest princess. Qiaoqiao concealed her experience in the imperial study during the day, and she did not tell the eldest princess the truth.

    Action!

    Under the cold moonlight, the eldest princess carried a box of pastries as usual, but this time it wasn't the peach blossom cakes she made by herself.

    Fang Qiaohe also understands that the eldest princess is mainly planning for major events and cannot always cook for her.

    "How's it going?" The eldest princess asked as she put down the cake.

    "Today the emperor summoned the general, what can you hear?" the eldest princess asked.

    Fang Qiaohe was silent for a moment, then said in a low voice, "I only heard that His Majesty commended the general and made fun of him as the hottest son-in-law in the capital. Even the daughter of the Wuhou family seems to belong to him." The

    eldest princess narrowed her eyes. He tilted his head and looked at Fang Qiaohe, as if to confirm the authenticity of Fang Qiaohe's words.

    "General Zhenyuan is not an Ansheng, can you be seen by him today?" the eldest princess asked.

    Fang Qiaohe: "...he saw me." The

    eldest princess' eyebrows tightened.

    "There may be major chaos recently, so you should stay out of the limelight for the time being, to avoid the limelight." The eldest princess explained with a heavy expression.

    Fang Qiaohe was shocked. She didn't expect the eldest princess to make such an entrustment. She thought that the more the time came to break the clouds, the more the eldest princess would let her rush up.

    It turns out that the eldest princess also cares about her life and death?

    "I've been absent-minded all night, you seem to have something to tell me?" The eldest princess noticed Fang Qiaohe's strangeness.

    "No...no!" Fang Qiaohe quickly denied.

    Her eyes quickly swept across the dark shadow of the tree behind the eldest princess, and a heart almost popped out of her throat.

    "Slave is just... It's just that I haven't seen His Highness for a long time. It's really embarrassing to miss." When Fang Qiaohe said this, her eyes were fixed on the eldest princess for a moment. The other party can understand her mind.

    "Since the death of the concubine, there has been no one around His Highness, no one to share his worries with His Highness, and the slaves can't wait to stay by His Highness's side all day long."

    "Qiaoqiao, don't say it." The princess interrupted her, "I know what you mean "

    It's more serious, you go back to rest." The eldest princess whispered.

    "Rest well and take care."

    The eldest princess said goodbye to Fang Qiaohe, and walked into the dark night step by step.

    "Take care." Fang Qiaohe said silently in his heart.     After the figure of the eldest princess disappeared completely, a figure appeared in the bushes, he clapped his hands, walked to Fang Qiaohe step by step, picked up the snack box that had not been touched on the table, and looked at it for a while

    .

Fan, just throw it on the ground.

    The author has something to say: I'm so late, I'm so sorry!

    Thank you to the little angel who voted for the king or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2021-04-28 10:01:20~2021-04-29 21:30:39~

    Thanks to the little angel who cast the mine: from the Soshi family 1 cuttlefish ball;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 27733790 20 bottles; 3 bottles of soshi's cuttlefish balls;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 197K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
19.1K 491 7
how ironic for a well known liar to tell the truth.
89.7K 4.1K 162
THE WORK IS NOT MINE, FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY Title: 咬了女主一口,恶毒女配变A了[穿书] [Atypical abo, female a without organs] Jiang Xuenian wore a book, and dres...
74.7K 2.7K 118
Jing Qingxia, who died on the battlefield, transmigrated into an ABO novel. From the perspective of the plot, I found that I was actually a canno...