The full-level actress dresse...

By Xiaoshuo_

This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me" Old stems, po... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122

Chapter 30

220 9 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 30 The Princess and the Actor

    The director called the card, and the scene was finally over.

    As soon as she hit the board, Fu Sheng immediately got out of her role. She wanted to find a drink of water with a dry mouth.

    Xiang Wan asked her little assistant to prepare in advance, waiting for Fu Sheng to moisten her throat after filming this scene.

    After all, Fu Sheng is not a professional opera actor. She can learn how to look, but it is still different from those capable people who rely on their voice to eat. Others can sing for a few hours, but Fu Sheng can't last that long.

    "Elder sister is really amazing, I can't think of anyone who is more like Fang Qiaohe than my sister." Xiang Wan admired.

    "Don't blow my rainbow fart, I am ashamed." Fu Sheng waved his hand, not knowing whether to laugh or cry.

    "I don't care, my Mr. Fu is the best!" Xiang Wan said, looking at the surrounding staff, insisting that everyone agree with her.

    Everyone smiled and nodded, it was nothing new for these two to post openly every day.

    Originally, when I saw the news on the Internet early in the morning, there were still people on the set wondering if Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan had broken up, but looking at the current situation, it is estimated that they don't know which way pink eye is spreading rumors.

    "Okay, okay, no more trouble, I'm going to change my clothes." Seeing that the desired effect was achieved, Fu Sheng took a step back without leaving a trace.

    Xiang Wan's eyes darkened for a moment, but in a twinkling of an eye, she was in high spirits, "Sister, hurry up and change, this outfit looks heavy."

    "Yeah," Fu Sheng echoed: "Fortunately, this is the last time to wear the outfit. Now , I can't wear it if I want to."

    Xie Budong, the screenwriter sitting in the best viewing position, suddenly raised his head, his eyes were frighteningly bright, he glanced at Fu Sheng, and then tapped wildly on his notebook.

    "Sister, you seem to have provided Xie Bian with inspiration again." Xiang Wan said.

    Fu Sheng smiled wryly, Xie Budong should not make any more broken lines. Fu Sheng has already discovered that Xie Budong likes to write some scenes with intense emotional fluctuations that make people unable to recover for a long time. Such plots are tense and grab the hearts of the audience, but it is a chore for actors.

    To act well is difficult; to act well and to perform quickly is even more difficult.

    Thinking like this, Fu Sheng glanced at Xiang Wan again. She suspected that Xiang Wan, as the heroine's biggest golden finger, was capable of entering the play at any time. in situ situation.

    Maybe this is talent. Unlike her hard-working coffee, Fu Sheng returned to the dressing room with her increasingly thick script.

    In the dressing room, Yan Xueqing conscientiously helped Fu Sheng remove various decorations on her head. Although the style looks simple, the golden threads are inserted into/into the hair. How complicated is it to wear it? how complicated it is.

    Fortunately, the next scene has to change the set, and they still have a lot of time to take their time.

    The next scene was half a month after Fang Qiaohe became the emperor's favorite concubine. The director cut the dark scene again, and only let the audience know the end of the birthday banquet through the chat of the supporting characters, and Fang Qiaohe was taken from the hall by the drunk emperor. After going out, the emperor carried her all the way to the bedroom, where the lights were bright all night.

    On the second day, there was an unforgiving master in the harem.

    "Speaking of which, there will be too many dark scenes for the director." Yan Xueqing helped Fu Sheng sort out the look while complaining in a low voice.

    Fu Sheng smiled lightly, "It's a bit too much."

    "Will that affect Mr. Fu's role?" Yan Xueqing was a little nervous, she was expecting Fu Sheng to become a hit, and she would also rise with the tide.

    "What the director cuts out are invalid plots. As long as a character can have a classic scene, it can be remembered by the audience."

    Regarding invalid plots, Yan Xueqing still seems to understand.

    Fu Sheng sighed and had to give her an example, "For example, as an audience, would you like to see Fang Qiaohe being forced to commit himself to the emperor?"

    "Yeah no no no!" Yan Xueqing shook her head frantically, "That's disgusting."

    "So, at this time, you should leave it blank, or cut the dark scene. Just let the audience know that this is the case, and you don't have to let them. I see."

    Fu Sheng said, cueing Xiao Wu in his heart, "Did you hear it, it's you, Chen Jinsheng's kind of opening lightning strike, and write less in the future."

    Fu Sheng also arranged for Xiao Wu to give the original body the power and sex trade. brooding.

    Xiao Wu: "Wow! I've learned, I've learned!"

    As he was talking, Fu Sheng's phone on the table vibrated, the screen lit up, and Xiang Wan sent a message.

    When Yan Xueqing saw it, she covered her mouth and smiled without saying a word. She simply turned her back and muttered: "See no evil." Xiang Wan

    sent a message: "The media will visit the class in the next play, please pay attention to the business."

    Fu Sheng The corner of his mouth twitched, he didn't expect Xiang Wan to move so fast.

    I heard that there are many talented people in Xiang Wan's studio, especially her agent is very friendly, and there is nothing her agent can't reach in the circle.

    Fu Sheng's eyes narrowed suddenly. With such an excellent team, can't they really stop the photos taken by the two paparazzi?

    Xiang Wan's reputation has not been clean since his debut. The team behind such a person must be the best at resolving accidents and making them invisible, rather than waiting for an accident to do public relations.

    Fu Sheng smelled a breath that made her uneasy.

    However, suspicion is the most powerless thing in the world. Fu Sheng can't question Xiang Wan just by guessing. After all, Xiang Wan has always been very positive so far.

    But no matter what, the matter has already happened, and Fu Sheng's re-reading does not mean that she is willing to be ridiculed by someone holding her head on her head. The top priority now is to appease Xia Xiangwan's group of fans who are jumping up and down.

    It is definitely unrealistic for Xiang Wan to go off the court in person to attack the fans. They should be led to realize that the relationship between the two owners is very good. They are being used by someone with a heart, and how to make them believe that it will depend on the media visit in the afternoon.

    After tossing for a long time, Fu Sheng finally unlocked the new look, her hair was combed into a woman's style, she put on a gorgeous dress, and the precious jewelry set off her peerless face.

    It's a pity that she can't use them right now.

    The emperor's bedroom was quiet, the emperor had fallen into a deep sleep, Fang Qiaohe sat up slowly, and pulled up the coat that slipped to his shoulders, covering the spots on his body.

    Only half a month has passed, and Fang Qiaohe's eyes are no longer as bright as they used to be.

    She got out of bed cautiously and moved very slowly. The emperor next to her seemed to have fallen asleep, and the palace servant at the door was also dozing off at night.

    Fang Qiaohe couldn't take care of cleaning up the sticky feeling on her body, she looked at the moonlight to count the time, and walked out step by step.

    This is her time to pass on the information.

    It was a cool night, Fang Qiaohe shuddered, she didn't dare to put on a robe, for fear of disturbing the people in the room, at this moment she was standing in the courtyard wearing only a white t-shirt, and the wet cold was only burrowing into the cracks of her bones.

    someone is coming.

    Fang Qiaohe reached into his arms, and there was a handkerchief embroidered with the pattern of mandarin ducks playing in the water.

    But if you touch it carefully, you will find that Fang Qiaohe has embroidered words on it with thin threads of the same color, all of which are secrets she has secretly seen and heard these days.

    Fang Qiaohe didn't know what was useful, so she tried to write it down and waited for it to spread out all day.

    The approaching person is getting closer and closer, the footsteps are very light, like a woman.

    Could it be that fierce nanny?

    Fang Qiaohe looked around.

    The man came from the bamboo forest, and his body was covered in dew, with a faint fragrance. The moonlight finally shone on the man's face, and there was a familiar red lip under the bridge of his nose.

    It turned out to be the eldest princess, she came in person!

    Fang Qiaohe covered his mouth desperately, for fear that he would cry out.

    It turned out that she hadn't seen the eldest princess for so long.

    One month and twenty-seven days, the yearning grows like wild grass, and when I find it, it has already filled my chest.

    "You've lost weight," said the eldest princess.

    Tears rained down.

    The eldest princess raised her hand and helped Fang Qiaohe wipe the tears on her face, but she had too many tears, which had accumulated for nearly two months, and she couldn't wipe them off.

    "Qiaoqiao, you are wronged." The eldest princess patted Fang Qiaohe on the back and took her into her arms.

    After a few breaths, Fang Qiaohe was finally able to see the person on the opposite side from her tearful eyes. The eldest princess kept her left hand hanging by her side, and she was carrying a food box wrapped in brocade.

    "Is it for me?" Fang Qiaohe asked.

    She once again forgot the etiquette and honor in front of the eldest princess.

    Fang Qiaohe swallowed his saliva, suddenly came to his senses, and shoved the handkerchief into the princess's hand, his heart pounding.

    The eldest princess raised her eyebrows in surprise, and rubbed her fingertips against the dense stitches on the handkerchief. She whispered, "Qiaoqiao, you are really capable."

    "Eat something." On the stone bench in the courtyard, "Don't worry, no palace servants will come here at this time."

    She opened the brocade bag and opened the sandalwood food box first, with a few pieces of peach blossom cake neatly stacked inside.

    The smell is similar to what Fang Qiaohe made by himself last time, and the appearance is not good-looking, far less than the delicate desserts usually displayed in the princess' room.

    "I remember that you like peach blossom cakes." The eldest princess said.

    She pushed the food box in the direction of Fang Qiaohe, and by the moonlight, Fang Qiaohe saw that the fingertips of the eldest princess were stained with thin red from peach blossom juice.

    "Try it and see if it suits your taste." The eldest princess looked expectantly.

    Fang Qiaohe picked up a piece of peach cake and took a small bite. People who have spent a long time making peach blossom cakes should want to see her diners smiling, but Fang Qiaohe is about to cry.

    It turned out that the eldest princess remembered, it turned out that the eldest princess knew.

    Cut!

    "Sister, isn't it delicious?" Xiang Wan was a little embarrassed, "If it doesn't taste good, just spit it out, anyway, you don't need to shoot it now."

    Fu Sheng swallowed the cake and smiled, "You made it?"

    Xiang Wan He pursed his lips and nodded.

    "You really did it?" Fu Sheng was really surprised, but he didn't expect Xiang Wan to be able to cook.

    "Last time I saw that my sister liked it, I asked the props teacher for the store address, bought a bunch of them and kept them at home, thinking about

    reprinting ."

    "It's the first time I made it, and it may not be very delicious. Teacher Fu, don't force it. It was originally my own whim, but now I feel ashamed to think about it."

    "No, it's delicious." The chunks are all eaten.

    After finishing work, a few lively staff members rushed forward to share the food. Xiang Wan was good-natured, and it was always a privilege to bring anything to the crew.

    As a result, those few people were divided between you and me, and in a blink of an eye, there was only one piece left in the food box, and some people reached out to get it.

    "Hey!" Xiang Wan exclaimed anxiously.

    She closed the lid of the food box, softened her voice and said, "there's only one left, let's keep it for Mr. Fu, she likes to eat this. Next time, I'll make more for everyone to share. "

    Okay, okay next time!" The little brother who didn't get it was very excited, "Come and promise to the camera, don't forget us next time." Xiang Wan was taken

    aback, only then did he realize that there was no one around him. Know when there is actually a shot.

    The familiar reporter smiled and said, "I didn't expect our young teacher Xiang to be so versatile." Xiang

    Wan and Fu Sheng stood up and greeted the camera.

    "Don't be nervous, just shoot a little about the daily life of your crew. Who made "The Empress" too slow? The audience wants to see you already."

    The reporter chatted with the main creative team one after another. He was very good at talking and made the group of people on the set laugh.

    Of course, the camera did not miss Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan.

    He came in from the second half of the scene just now. Director Han turned it off and turned it on, and he recorded all the interactions between Xiang Wan and Fu Sheng.

    Thanks to Xiang Wan for giving him a chance to break the news. At this juncture, this is exclusive news.

    There is not only no contradiction between Xiang Wan and Fu Sheng, but there is also some unusual ambiguous atmosphere between them. Xiang Wan was rightly biased, and Fu Sheng didn't let this bias fall to the ground at all.

    The most important thing is that it seems that Xiang Wan is taking the initiative between the two! Xiang Wan's fans are going to be slapped in the face this time. That's how it is to fry CP. Whoever takes the initiative is the key.

    If Fu Sheng took the initiative, it would be called landing on the moon and touching porcelain, but if Xiang Wan took the initiative, it would be called—

    then it would be fine.

    The author has something to say: here we come!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 3.7K 110
After calmly dying, Que Yining accidentally wore the female partner of the same name. The female partner is vicious and brainless, domineering, unrea...
1.7M 95.7K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
62.1K 2.7K 91
Ruan Mei died unexpectedly and became a vicious Beta female supporting character in an ABO campus text, the kind that died very early. When it was fi...
23.7K 662 84
1v1, Gentle and black under the age of reading mind Gong X lives in a dilapidated old building and works hard to make money to support his family inn...