The full-level actress dresse...

By Xiaoshuo_

This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me" Old stems, po... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122

Chapter 23

247 9 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 23 Ambition

    Papapa——

    Fu Sheng just came out of the play, when she heard applause behind her, she looked back, producer Yang Xiangping did not know when it came.

    "Come to visit the class, everyone has worked hard." President Yang nodded gracefully all the way, and the nude high-heeled shoes stepped on the ground to a rhythm, and finally stopped in front of Fu Sheng.

    "It's hard work." President Yang said it to Fu Sheng again.

    "The workload is so heavy when you come back from vacation, can you handle it?" Mr. Yang raised his eyebrows, "I remember you're an Omega, right?"

    "I'm an Omega, but I'm not that delicate." Fu Sheng smiled.

    "Well, you're right, I don't think Omegas have anything to be delicate," Mr. Yang blinked, lowered his voice and said to Fu Sheng, "I'm also an Omega."

    "Omegas are delicate and can't be independent, that's all The mischievous alphas made up and deceived people, they were just afraid that Omega would realize their power and shake their right to speak."

    Mr. Yang paused, then said: "We are fighting for the right to speak."

    Mr. Yang Beside Fu Sheng, there was a young and famous Xiang Wan next to him. Three outstanding Omegas got together, and it was a bit irritating to say these words.

    Xiao Wu: "Tears!"

    "Mr. Yang," Xiang Wan coughed guiltily, interrupting Yang Xiangping's sigh, "Why are you free today?"

    "Are you here to see me?" .

    "You guess."

    "I guess..." Xiang Wan smiled and turned his eyes to Fu Sheng, "I guess you came to see Mr. Fu."

    "You guessed it right." Mr. Yang Nod.

    "So, have you finished work? I have something to talk to Mr. Fu." Mr. Yang said.

    Fu Sheng was about to say that work was over when Director Han suddenly stood up and said, "Wait a minute."

    "Mr. Yang, come and take a look." Director Han waved from behind the monitor, motioning for Mr. Yang to re-watch the clip he just took.

    Director Han took two more steps to meet him, lowered his voice and whispered in Mr. Yang's ear: "I feel a little bit about this, you come and help me check."

    Mr. Yang and Director Han exchanged a few words in a low voice. The little horse sat down and started to replay the previous scene. The screenwriter Xie Budong, who was writing on the set, also came over to him, and everyone was used to it.

    "I think the part before Xiang Wan was better, the part where you said she was distracted." Xie Budong suddenly said this.

    Director Han and President Yang focused their four eyes on him. No matter how big the nerves were, they could feel something was wrong. Xie Budong was stunned for a moment, and then said with a dry smile: "I'm being

    foolish ." : "Do you think so too?"

    Xie Budong: "?"

    Director Han saw that Xiang Wan was distracted while filming, and was so angry that he flew into the sky, but after calming down, he looked back at the scene at the time, and there happened to be a camera seat for Xiang Wan. A close-up of Wan's hand was cut, and the green fingers traced slowly along Fu Sheng's thin back, the spine was undulating in line with the fabric, and Shang Wan's momentarily absent-minded expression...

    just... . It makes people blush strangely.

    "Mr. Yang, what do you think? You still understand the market." Director Han said.

    Producer Yang always said that she doesn't understand art, and of course she doesn't need to understand art as a businessman, but she has a very sensitive sense of the audience market, and her old partners are willing to ask her for advice when they are struggling.

    Mr. Yang has already finished reading it. She folded her arms in front of her and pondered, "I think Xiao Xie is right."

    "Since we are all going to use our Mr. Fu as a selling point, let's work harder." Yang Xiangping sighed. With a laugh, he instructed Director Han to rewind the film a little further, "I also suggest reshooting the previous section."

    "The first time the eldest princess said goodbye to Fang Qiaohe, who had entered the Buddhist hall by mistake, she patted Fang Qiaohe's hand through the sleeve. I suggest not to use the sleeve. If you want to touch your hand, you can touch it openly." Mr. Yang said, his eyes from Xiang Wan's face quickly crossed.

    Xiang Wan immediately broke out in a cold sweat, did she see it?

    "This..." Director Han hesitated.

    "Take a version to see the effect. If you feel it, we will have another gimmick in the next episode." Mr. Yang is calmly analyzing.

    "Okay..." Director Han agreed hesitantly, "Teacher Xiang and Teacher Fu, do you have any opinion?"

    "No problem." The two of them said in unison.

    Xiang Wan looked at Fu Sheng, and Fu Sheng smiled generously, which made her even more shocked.

    Touching hands is a great opportunity. Xiang Wan should have been happy, but the suggestion from President Yang made Xiang Wan lose his confidence.

    This woman, Producer Yang, seems to have a good relationship with everyone. Xiang Wan has cooperated with her several times, and she is very familiar with face, but Xiang Wan knows in her heart that Producer Yang does not consider her a friend at all.

    Old fox.

    "Then let's make another film, and call it a day!" Director Han encouraged the staff.

    It is said to be a reshoot, but the lighting, scenery, and makeup have to be re-made. In one sentence, the entire crew is tossed upside down, that is, the big boss has such a privilege.

    The whispered and vague complaints flashed past, and the entire crew was re-running like a sophisticated instrument. The hairpin on the head was unplugged and re-inserted, and it was restored little by little according to the previous makeup.

    The light and shadow props reversed the time and space, and the long princess and Fang Qiaohe stood at the fateful intersection again.

    The sky was bright, and the eldest princess narrowed her eyes, as if she had not seen such bright sunshine for a long time.

    She stretched out her hand, and for a while she couldn't tell which was paler between her skin and the white robe. The eldest princess hesitated for a moment, and finally placed her hand gently on the back of Fang Qiaohe's hand.

    Respectfully and restrainedly, I took two shots.

    Fang Qiaohe's hands are warm, soft, and the touch of the skin is more intoxicating than expected.

    But the eldest princess can't be intoxicated.

    "Go back, don't delay your errand." The eldest princess could only say that.

    Cut!

    Xiang Wan lowered her hand, and covered it with her wide sleeves, she gently stroked her fingertips.

    The assistant of Xiang Wan's team ran up with a cup of water conscientiously, the atmosphere in the crew relaxed in an instant, and some people began to call friends and friends, and discussed the opening of a new Internet celebrity shop in the business district a few kilometers away, so they could meet to check in together. .

    They were all merry.

    What are they enjoying?

    A huge emptiness swept over, and Xiang Wan watched Fu Sheng get into Mr. Yang's car. Mr. Yang said that he had a few words to talk to Fu Sheng after finishing work.

    They will have dinner together, and maybe drink some wine. Fu Sheng can drink well and won't get drunk easily, but despite this, President Yang should still send Fu Sheng back to the hotel.

    no.

    A nameless anger rose in Xiang Wan's heart. She wanted to step forward and pull Fu Sheng back, but she couldn't.

    Xiang Wan has no position to stop Fu Sheng from making friends, especially a friend like Producer Yang who is very helpful to her career. What's more, Xiang Wan appears beside Fu Sheng as a harmless little white flower. The edge was hidden in the dark, she could only watch Fu Sheng leave with others.

    Xiang Wan's fists clenched tightly, and he watched President Yang's ordinary-looking luxury car leave.

    Fu Sheng in the car seemed to suddenly feel something, she turned her head and looked back through the filmed car window, standing in the happy crowd at Xiang Wan, silent.

    Xiao Wu: "The host is big, Xiang Wan seems very sad."

    "I know."

    Fu Sheng suddenly felt quite boring. She was there secretly guarding against Xiang Wan, and was suspicious of Xiang Wan, but what did Xiang Wan do to hurt her?

    No.

    At least so far, no.

    Fu Sheng watched the plot of the original novel, but for Fu Sheng in the original plot, the existence of Xiang Wan was not the culprit of her tragic fate. Yuan Shen's acting skills were not as good as others, and he had taken a fork in the road, so why resent others? ?

    Not to mention, most of those plots were written by Xiao Wu, an ancient drama lover. For Fu Sheng, her fate has been almost completely rewritten...

    Fu Sheng asked in his heart: "Xiao Wu, Have we misunderstood Xiang Wan?"

    Xiao Wu: "Don't dare to say anything."

    I don't believe that Xiang Wan was said by Fu Sheng, and the misunderstanding was also said by Fu Sheng. What does Xiao Wu say about this system?

    She's just an incompetent and stupid little system. It's just a matter of letting the host handle such complex things as people's hearts! Xiao Wu firmly believes that if she follows the host, she will win.

    "Mr. Fu, it's here." President Yang's voice recalled Fu Sheng's thoughts. She was always polite, but the content was never in doubt.

    For example, she proposed to find a place to eat and chat with Fu Sheng, but she gave Fu Sheng no room to refuse or choose.

    Fu Sheng looked at the quiet private restaurant outside the car window, and got out of the car obediently.

    It's Mr. Yang's style.

    The city center was quiet in the middle of the hustle and bustle, surrounded by green plants. As soon as Mr. Yang's car stopped, the door of the private restaurant opened, and a well-dressed waiter walked out and helped the two ladies in the car to open the door.

    The dishes are already set on the table, and the temperature is just right. I don't know if Mr. Yang ordered the dishes in advance or the rules of this private restaurant are like this.

    After all, Empress Fu Ying had been wide before, and some private kitchen dishes were so strict that the guests couldn't even decide what to eat, and the boss could eat whatever the boss prepared.

    President Yang poured a glass of fruit wine for the two of them. The degree of wine is not high and it is easy to drink. It is suitable for serious people like them to moisten their mouths.

    "Mr. Fu, I'll cut to the chase," Mr. Yang smiled slightly. "I understand that Mr. Fu and the agency seem to have... a bit of a misunderstanding."

    It's too euphemistic to use a misunderstanding to describe the relationship between Fu Sheng and the agency. Now, Fu Sheng took a sip of the fruit wine, "There is a contradiction between us."

    Mr. Yang nodded with a smile, "Mr. Fu is really straightforward."

    "Then I won't go around in circles, I'll just say it straight, Mr. Fu. Do you know that I also have an entertainment company?" President Yang deliberately stopped for two seconds to give the other side some time to think, "Are you interested in joining?"

    Fu Sheng pursed his lips, saying that sure enough.

    Xiao Wu: "Wow! The host is big, she wants to dig you!"

    Xiao Wu: "Huh? Wait, did you guess the host long ago?"

    Fu Sheng did guess it, but it's not a guess arrive.

    "Bet me, you did it on purpose?" Fu Sheng asked.

    President Yang smiled and nodded.

    "If I was intimidated by you to pack up and go home, or if the response to the broadcast was mediocre, wouldn't you say that?" Fu Sheng asked.

    "Of course." Mr. Yang explained: "I read the manuscript written by Qingcheng Mountain. He rarely recognizes a person so directly, but he is actually a person in my play. I don't know yet, so I am a little interested. ."

    "Fu Sheng," President Yang called her full name very formally, "I've seen every one of your previous works."

    "Oh, how is it?" Fu Sheng raised his eyebrows.

    "It's all rubbish." President Yang said bluntly.

    Fu Sheng: "..."

    "But your play is very different, is it a lot of accumulation?" Mr. Yang placed his hands on the table and leaned forward, looking as if he was determined to win, "Congratulations, your efforts have been seen by people. "

    So, do you want to be seen by more people?"

    "I know, your company has a brand new training plan for you now, but trust me, it's just another piece of crap, they can't make it You stand on a higher platform, but I can."

    "How about it, have you considered it? Let's realize Omega's ambition together." President Yang's voice was a little hoarse, revealing indescribable bewitchment.

    Fu Sheng stretched out his right hand and took the hand of President Yang that was hanging in the air.

    "Right on my mind."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.5K 4.1K 162
THE WORK IS NOT MINE, FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY Title: 咬了女主一口,恶毒女配变A了[穿书] [Atypical abo, female a without organs] Jiang Xuenian wore a book, and dres...
66.6K 3.1K 65
Xin Yan wears a book and becomes the scumbag's ex-wife of the substitute heroine. The scumbag -wife paid the heroine to marry her. After several yea...
1.7M 95.7K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
23.6K 662 84
1v1, Gentle and black under the age of reading mind Gong X lives in a dilapidated old building and works hard to make money to support his family inn...