The full-level actress dresse...

Von Xiaoshuo_

This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me" Old stems, po... Mehr

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122

Chapter 22

248 10 0
Von Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 22 The Princess and the Actor

    Fu Sheng comes out after finishing her makeup, and the little brother in the field has already repositioned the set. The eldest princess played by Xiang Wan has a plain appearance and takes less time to touch up her makeup. Obviously, Xiang Wan was still chatting with Director Han before Fu Sheng entered the dressing room. When Fu Sheng came out of the dressing room, Xiang Wan was already waiting in the scene again.

    If they were replaced by the big names that Fu Sheng encountered as supporting roles before, they would have to wait for them.

    Thinking like this, Xiang Wan has walked over briskly, with a smile on her face, and she can't see any impatience at all.

    "Sister, have I become more beautiful?" Xiang Wanju asked softly in Fu Sheng's ear.

    According to the script, the next scene is that Fang Qiaohe comes to play with the eldest princess according to the agreement. It has been a while since the two of them met last time. From Fang Qiaohe's point of view, she has no idea how the eldest princess lived these days. of.

    What happened to the princess?

    She and Fang Qiaohe, a new friend, agreed to meet again, and then waited for that day with full anticipation. The widowed eldest princess reopened the bedroom window, letting the bright sunlight shine into the dusty mirror on the dresser.

    The eldest princess under the Qingdeng Ancient Buddha got a bit of popularity, and she became more beautiful.

    But this kind of change is imperceptible. Director Han cut the process of change into a dark field, and showed only the result of the change to the audience. He used the language of the camera to record, and the thoughts in the middle are all left to the audience to guess.

    Fu Sheng took a step back and looked at Xiang Wan carefully. Her lips were a little more delicate, and the corners of her eyes were smudged with a slightly imperceptible aura.

    From the perspective of makeup, Fu Sheng couldn't pick out too many changes, but Xiang Wan's feeling did change a lot.

    Xiang Wan raised her face and waited for Mr. Fu to give a compliment. She was ready. Even if Fu Sheng's straight man said "Well, it's beautiful, she would be ecstatic."

    Fu Sheng took a step closer, learned to attach to his ear like Xiang Wan, and sprayed his breath on Xiang Wan's ear:

    "Bright and moving."

    Fu Sheng chuckled lightly and walked into the set with no head in sight. Xiang Wan Zai was stunned for a moment, then turned around abruptly, his eyes fixed on Fu Sheng's back, and his heartbeat suddenly accelerated.

    Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, Xiang Wan opened his eyes again, adjusted his cheerful mood, and followed Fu Sheng's footsteps.

    Action!

    In the courtyard where the eldest princess lived alone, the palace servant in charge of sweeping the gates did not know where to hide, and the eldest princess didn't mind. She knelt on the futon in front of the Buddha statue in the lobby, but she was dishonest and looked out the door from time to time.

    She asked someone to hand Fang Qiaohe a note, and asked her to come out to enjoy flowers today. In March, there was a grand flower event in the courtyard.

    The wind passed, and a tree fell.

    From noon until the sun slanted west, there was finally the movement of feet stepping on flowers and leaves from outside the courtyard. Fang Qiaohe was still wearing that regular palace attire. After confirming that no one saw him, he slipped in cautiously.

    "His Royal Highness, I'm here." Fang Qiaohe called softly.

    Seeing that no one answered, Fang Qiaohe hesitated for a moment, then walked towards the Buddhist hall.

    The Buddhist hall concealed the door, and the dull sandalwood wafted out of it. Fang Qiaohe dared to push the door. Unexpectedly, a hand stretched out from behind the door and pulled her in.

    Fang Qiaohe raised her head in horror, facing the talking eyes of Her Royal Highness Princess Chang.

    Now, those eyes were gleaming, full of stubbornness.

    "Hahaha, did you scare you?" The eldest princess laughed.

    Fang Qiaohe stroked his chest, still in shock, his heart was thumping.

    "His Royal Highness..." Fang Qiaohe was about to speak when the eldest princess pushed back with a finger.

    "My name is Zhi Xia."

    Fang Qiaohe's eyes slowly widened. Did the eldest princess tell her her boudoir name?

    The door behind her closed with a click, and Fang Qiaohe was trapped between the eldest princess and the door panel. The sudden tension made her heart palpitate, and she didn't even know how to deal with the eldest princess' preference.

    Yu Li is not suitable.

    Did the superiors tell the slaves their boudoir names?

    However, isn't it illegal for Fang Qiaohe to be invited this time?

    Although she hadn't read many books, the ethical guidelines of opera genres were often imprinted in Fang Qiaohe's brain. After she entered the palace, she always reminded herself to follow the rules, for fear of taking a wrong step, but she knew in her heart that she From the bottom of my heart, I yearn for the romance of the talented and beautiful in the drama.

    She was afraid of going beyond the etiquette, so she always restrained herself with etiquette, but she couldn't help but want to break the etiquette.

    "To... to Xia..." Fang Qiaohe called out the princess's boudoir name in a soft voice, so soft that it seemed to be scattered in the wind at any time, but the princess was so close to her, even if it was She could hear a whisper from a lover.

    "That's right, why do you have to live with me so much?" The eldest princess was in a good mood and let go of Fang Qiaohe.

    Fresh air suddenly poured into the two of them, and Fang Qiaohe had the illusion of breathing again.

    Aftermath.

    "People always call me Your Royal Highness, and some even take my title Fu Rou as my name. It's been a long time since no one knew that I was Zhi Xia." The

    eldest princess walked to the table, picked up a teapot and poured out two cups. Fragrant tea, his eyes signaled Fang Qiaohe to take one of them, and then he picked up the other cup and drank it.

    The eldest princess seems to be very different from the rumors.

    "Qiao Xian'er..." The

    eldest princess said suddenly, so frightened that Fang Qiaohe choked on her tea, she arched her body and coughed for a long while, and the eldest princess patted her back with guilt on her face.

    Along the way, the speed of the eldest princess slowed down. Her fair fingers were attached to Fang Qiaohe's back, and even through a layer of clothing, she could easily feel the ups and downs of her spine.

    I heard that beautiful people have beautiful bones.

    Cut!

    Director Han suddenly shouted Ka, and stood up from his seat, "What's going on?" It's

    not my fault that the director called Ka, this scene is not right.

    It's not right since Fang Qiaohe, played by Fu Sheng, choked on water.

    There was no such thing in the script. After Fu Sheng started coughing, Xiang Wan's reaction was quite natural. Director Han didn't ask them to continue filming. Many classic scenes in film history actually came from coincidences during filming.

    But if the filming continues, Xiang Wan's state is not right.

    "Xiang Wan, you are distracted!" Director Han reminded.

    Xiang Wan lowered his eyes, stared at the wood grain on the floor, and apologized to the director and Fu Sheng.

    When it is really rare, when Xiang Wan, who claims to be born to eat this bowl of rice, also has ng, she has always been known for being in and out in seconds.

    Some of the staff around the court were discussing in a low voice, and Xiang Wan's face turned pale.

    Fu Sheng suddenly stepped forward, blocking the sight of the inquiries projected by all parties. She said loudly: "I made it first, and ran to the teacher's rhythm. We re-shot this just now, please teachers."

    Fu Sheng took the pot on himself.

    Director Han raised his eyes and glanced at Fu Sheng, surprised. If it wasn't for Fu Sheng's sudden appearance, he probably wouldn't have found out, not only Xiang Wan, but Fu Sheng's joining the group so far, and he hasn't had a single pass.

    Strictly speaking, in the one just now, Fang Qiaohe's cough was unexpected, but it was in line with the logic of the characters, so Director Han didn't call the card, he didn't think it was ng.

    At that time, Fu Sheng's face flushed red for a moment, but she still tried very hard to restrain her voice and expression when she coughed, and kept it within the range suitable for being photographed. She didn't expect that it was Xiang Wan who collapsed.

    This Fu Sheng is really not easy.

    "Okay, okay, hurry up and reshoot." Director Han said.

    Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan returned to their positions. This time, according to the pre-discussed positions and movements, the two of them smoothly filmed a series of actions of pouring and drinking tea.

    "Qiao Xian'er..." The eldest princess said suddenly.

    Fang Qiaohe was so frightened that she quickly put the tea cup in her hand back on the table and stood up in panic.

    "It's born again." The eldest princess smiled and stretched out her hand to pull Fang Qiaohe to sit down, "I want to say, everyone in the world can call you Qiao Xian'er, and when you are popular in the capital, millions of people will call you. Qiao Xian'er, but now you are the only one who can call me by my name."

    "I'm not happy." The eldest princess actually showed a look of grievance.

    Fang Qiaohe had a headache.

    It was obviously the eldest princess who insisted that Fang Qiaohe call her boudoir name, but now that she has come and gone, it seems that she has become Fang Qiaohe's.

    "Then... the slaves also call you the eldest princess with thousands of people?" Fang Qiaohe asked tentatively.

    "Do you dare?" The

    eldest princess was stubborn for a second, and then collapsed again in a blink of an eye, writing the four big characters "Se Li Nei" on her face.

    "Then I will also find a different name for you," the eldest princess said.

    "But my name is Fang Qiaohe. Since I can remember, others have called me like that. We don't have any saying that ordinary people can't be named." Fang Qiaohe was a little embarrassed.

    "Then..." The eldest princess pondered for a moment, "I'll call you Qiaoqiao, I don't care how many people you are, you can only be my Qiaoqiao.

    " .....it's hers alone...Qiao Qiao...

    Fang Qiaohe has lived for a decade or two and has never heard anyone say such a thing. In the past, when she was singing outside, some frivolous fans of Meng Lang made fun of her. At that time, she only felt that those people were domineering and annoying, and she wanted to leave. far.

    But...

    The eldest princess's words are extremely domineering, but Fang Qiaohe can't have any annoying thoughts, and her heart is very disturbed.

    Fang Qiaohe's hand hanging down beside her tightly grasped the skirt, her fingertips squeezed so hard that it turned white.

    But the long princess is still urging.

    The eldest princess tilted her head, as if she didn't see Fang Qiaohe's nervousness at all, she was just asking: "Are you okay, Qiaoqiao?"

    "Okay." Fang Qiaohe said softly.

    Whatever you want is fine.

    Fang Qiaohe lowered her head, and she didn't even dare to look at her eldest princess. If she could look up bravely, she might find out that the

    eldest princess did not look at her with those innocent and charming eyes, only Playful.

    She is brewing a move, and some people don't know that they are just a pawn.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

62.2K 2.7K 91
Ruan Mei died unexpectedly and became a vicious Beta female supporting character in an ABO campus text, the kind that died very early. When it was fi...
3.1M 197K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
77K 3.7K 110
After calmly dying, Que Yining accidentally wore the female partner of the same name. The female partner is vicious and brainless, domineering, unrea...