The full-level actress dresse...

By Xiaoshuo_

This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me" Old stems, po... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122

Chapter 10

342 10 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 10 Pheromones

    "Hello, I spent a total of 5798 Alliance Coins, how do I pay?"

    The waiter with white gloves showed a standard smile with eight teeth, and reported the number in a brisk tone.

    "The host of Wuhu is big, and the balance of Fu Sheng's account is 7,000. That's enough!" Xiaowu opened the wheat with enthusiasm.

    Fu Sheng's hand holding the money stopped.

    There are only 7000 left, and there will be only 1000+ after this meal.

    "Would you like to pay by card or cash? We also support direct transfer by scanning the alliance ID." The waiter's smile remained unchanged, and he had already begun to urge.

    "I'll go back now and let Xiang Wan settle the bill, isn't it good?"

    Fu Sheng asked and answered: "Otherwise, it's better to evade the bill, and the days will go on."

    Xiao Wu: "? Do you want to be so skilled?"

    "I'll do it." Xiang Wan came over at some point, her eyes were a little red, like a bullied rabbit.

    "I originally wanted to come, so how can I let Teacher Fu spend money?" Said, Xiang Wan directly took out his alliance ID, scanned and paid the bill in one go.

    The waiter saw the avatar of Xiangwan's ID card, his eyes widened suddenly, "You! You! You are not...are you...that..."

    Xiangwan's name It was stuck in her mouth, she couldn't recall her impatience at the moment, Aba Aba was like a mental retardation, and she didn't dare to make a loud noise for fear of causing trouble to the guests.

    "Ah! I remembered, you are—"

    "Shh~" Xiang Wan pulled down her mask, raised her index finger in a silent gesture, and winked at the waiter.

    "Mr. Fu and I are just here for a meal, don't get too excited." Xiang Wan took Fu Sheng's hand, waved at the waiter, and pulled on the mask before leaving.

    "Wait!" The waiter's chest heaved violently, and she blushed with excitement, "That...that...can I have a group photo?"

    "Yes." Xiang Wan Xian responded, only to remember that there was someone next to her, she turned her head, and the edge of the black mask brushed Fu Sheng's fluttering hair.

    The position under the mask happened to be her soft lips.

    When she was eating just now, Fu Sheng noticed that Xiang Wan didn't put on any lipstick, and her lips were naturally pink and delicate.

    "Take a picture with the fan girl, Mr. Fu doesn't mind, right? If you mind, I'll take a photo with her myself. The little girl is waiting eagerly." Xiang Wan bit Fu Sheng's ear.

    "Is this a moral kidnapping?" Fu Sheng asked in his heart.

    "This... it doesn't count... The host is also a public figure, what kind of bad thoughts can small fans have?" Xiao Wu analyzed.

    Little fans don't have bad thoughts, so I don't know if Xiang Wan has it or not.

    Ever since Fu Sheng realized that Xiang Wan was a little green tea, she always felt that she had to think a bit more about facing Xiang Wan, but there was one thing that Fu Sheng never understood why Xiang Wan wanted tea for herself.

    why? They are all Omegas!

    "Mr. Fu?" Seeing that Fu Sheng was distracted, Xiang Wan called out again, "If Mr. Fu minds...forget it."

    "No, isn't it just a group photo? Let's go together."

    Fu Sheng ordered Head, the little waiter girl was ecstatic, she hurriedly turned on her phone, and was about to turn on the beauty camera, but was stopped by Fu Sheng.

    "Don't use beauty."

    Fu Sheng has a high-level face that is naturally suitable for the camera. Often this kind of face will be distorted under the beauty camera. In the real world, it was the rule that Fu Sheng took a photo with anyone, and she couldn't have a beautiful face.

    The waiter only hesitated for a second, and the actress Xiang Wan didn't say anything yet. The unfamiliar Mr. Fu around her had a lot of rules, but looking at Xiang Wan's cautious look, this Mr. Fu might be something special in the entertainment industry. big shot.

    Take a group photo, earn blood!

    The waiter happily raised the original camera, got close to Xiang Wan and Fu Sheng, found a suitable angle, and laughed so hard that he could not see his teeth.

    Kacha -

    In the photo, the beautiful sister with straight hair and a long dress is standing tall, and Xiang Wanbai's hands are hugging the beautiful sister's arms and crooked on her body. The hair of the two people is intertwined, and the long black hair and curly chestnut hair are unexpectedly in harmony.

    The waiter looked at the photo, and the two protagonists on the screen had quietly left. She couldn't help zooming in on the picture and swallowed softly.

    Woo woo ah, ah, ah, how can these two people look so good in the same frame, she is like a bright light bulb next to her!

    On the way back to the hotel, there was nothing to say, Fu Sheng closed his eyes and rested, pretending not to know that Xiang Wan had been secretly watching her.

    It's not stealing, right? Xiang Wan sees it aboveboard.

    The difference between the two people was obvious at a glance. Fu Sheng sat upright and teleported directly to the award ceremony so elegantly that people could not pick the wrong place, while Xiang Wan was limp, leaning on the back of the seat with his elbows propped up. On the car door, holding his cheeks looked at Fu Sheng's direction.

    She is tasting Fu Sheng.

    Obviously it's just a little transparent who can't find such a person in the entertainment industry, but Fu Sheng always has a kind of calmness that goes beyond a thousand sails. When checking out, he is not embarrassed without money, and he is not surprised when he is sought after by fans. It seems that she has long been accustomed to these experiences. .

    This sense of disobedience is even more obvious when watching Fu Sheng act. Xiang Wan was present in both scenes played by Fu Sheng. It can be said that Fu Sheng was amazed by Xiang Wan, she seemed to be born into the camera. Such a wonderful beauty, why is she not on fire?     In addition, in the face of the courtship from Xiang Wan, Fu Sheng was able to hold still like a mountain. When she pushed the unmoving ice cream plate over, Xiang Wan really vomited blood in her heart.

    Is she a piece of wood!

    At this moment, Fu Sheng, a cold beauty like a wooden sculpture, closed her eyes, her face was calm, as if she had fallen asleep.

    "Xiao Wu, is she still looking at me?" Fu Sheng asked inwardly.

    "Still..."

    Fu Sheng's heart beat a little faster, and when Xiang Wan posted it during the group photo, the fragrance of the faint tea on the tip of Xiang Wan's hair penetrated into her nose, lingering in her impression.

    There was a faint scent of tea in the car. Fu Sheng had smelled it several times. Now she can be sure that this is the pheromone emanating from Xiang Wan. Maybe this is Xiang Wan's pheromone?

    Omega smells Omega's pheromones, what will happen?

    Fu Sheng remembered what was written in the Omega survival white paper that Xiao Wu gave, that only the attraction of pheromones occurs between the opposite sex, and the same sex should only be able to smell each other's taste.

    Sweet or bitter, strong or light, it's just the taste.

    Fu Sheng took a light sip, it was light and elegant, the tea fragrance seemed to have a strange power, which could calm Fu Sheng's complicated thoughts. Fu Sheng thought with hindsight that all her concessions and helplessness to Shang Xiangwanshi seemed to be after smelling this light fragrance.

    Refreshing, that's what makes me feel happy.

    Who says Omega doesn't respond to Omega's pheromones? Here in Fu Sheng, all good things can be treated with tenderness by her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 1.1K 28
The investor Shen Yu died of overwork in the office, and once transmigrated into the ABO heroine novels read by her colleagues, and became the heroin...
74.3K 2.7K 118
Jing Qingxia, who died on the battlefield, transmigrated into an ABO novel. From the perspective of the plot, I found that I was actually a canno...
15.3K 341 15
Bai Juntang, as the top A, one day capsized in the gutter. When she woke up, she found herself in the same room with the daughter of the Cheng famil...
3.5M 148K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...