The full-level actress dresse...

By Xiaoshuo_

This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me" Old stems, po... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122

Chapter 7

442 18 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 7 City Edge

    Late at night, a long article suddenly appeared on the front page of Pioneer Film Review.

    "Wandering in the quagmire of Yin Ruins for a long time, I finally picked up a star"

    ID Qingcheng Mountain is an in-depth user of Pioneer Film Critic for many years, and has millions of fans on the platform. He is famous for his sharp writing style and different perspectives. These Over the years, it has offended many star traffic.

    Without him, the main reason is that this person is simply a scumbag, and there is no one he dares to scold. From the script to the screen to the acting, this irritable old man can't even see it. According to his words: "When fans are Amway, they all become real people. Why can't I become real people? What I spray is real people!"

    This kind of iron-headed style quickly attracted the attention of the public. After all, the audience has been suffering for a long time. Carry on. Of course, it's not that this Qingcheng Mountain has not been bullied, but every time his fans worry that the Qingcheng Mountain is about to overturn, the situation will always miraculously reverse. Even the new artist's new work that he sprayed on the street was ridiculed by the crowd, and the fans were too late to wash the ground. Over time, people gradually discovered that there is something under the Qingcheng Mountain.

    He seems to really understand!

    This is such a harsh film critic, who can be regarded as a compliment if he gives "average, but watchable". He suddenly wrote a long article to praise a female supporting character in the new drama "The Empress" who doesn't know how many times.

    He said, "I picked up a star." You

    must know that the last time Qingcheng Mountain complimented someone clearly was Xiang Wan's debut. Now Xiang Wan has become the youngest actress in the country, a well-known ancestor in the circle. The figure who detained the Manchurian banquet on her head.

    Could it be that this little-known supporting role can enjoy the same treatment as Xiang Wan in Qingcheng?

    Some people questioned and some were amazed, but there is no doubt that Fu Sheng's name spread overnight. The first episode of "The Empress" has not been completed yet, and the audience has already begun to look forward to the new drama.

    "The host is great! You are going to be popular!" Xiao Wu exclaimed.

    "What is this?" Fu Sheng exited the post at the foot of Qingcheng Mountain, his tone was frivolous, but the corners of his eyes were undoubtedly cheerful.

    "But... who is this under the Qingcheng Mountain, why is he pushing you?" Xiao Wu wondered.

    "Under Qingcheng Mountain?" Fu Sheng repeated the ID with a clear smile on his face, "He's really too lazy to name him."

    "Do you remember the guy in the suit who was robbed of the computer by screenwriter Xie Budong on the set? "Fu Sheng asked with a smile.

    At that time, the chicken was flying and the dog was jumping, and Director Han was holding one person, trying to make them two people. What did Director Han say at that time?

    "This is Zhang Qingcheng, the most popular independent film critic under Pioneer Film Critics..."

    Xiao Wu: "It's him!"

    Xiao Wu's voice suddenly rose: "So, the host, you already knew he was so big. the energy, so you deliberately show your acting skills in front of him?"

    Fu Sheng: "..."

    "First of all, it was my face that impresses Zhang Qingcheng, thank you." Fu Sheng corrected with an expressionless face.

    "Secondly, I didn't know in advance that Zhang Qingcheng was a movie critic, and I only found out after hearing what Director Han said. I'm not called show acting.

    " In the eyes of Fu, the former actress and the queen, Sheng, Ji Cao is not 6.

    "But I did think he was unusual at the time." Fu Sheng looked at his fingernails at the light, and changed the environment like a big boss who was strategizing.

    "He was there when Director Han met with a group of media people the day before. When I came on stage, many others had left, but he didn't." Fu Sheng blew his nails, and the lustrous nails shone in the light. Jade-like soft light.

    "As a result, he came again today. He stood behind Director Han with a computer in his hand, and his face was stretched out, as if he had come to kick the gym. However, Director Han was quite tolerant of this guy's stinky face. What does this mean?"

    Xiao Wu: "It means that Director Han has an affair with him?"

    Fu Sheng: "..."

    "It means that he is a director Han who can't get in trouble." Fu Sheng sighed, as if he was suddenly old.

    Xiao Wu: "Isn't that still considered love?"

    Fu Sheng: "I finally know why you wrote such a vulgar script. Just repent. Xiao Wu, if I were the Lord God, I wouldn't forgive you."

    Xiao Wu : "Hey!"

    It was almost time, Fu Sheng took off the mask on his face, admired his beauty for a few minutes, and then got into the bed and turned off the lights to sleep.

    Xiao Wu was puzzled: "Da, you won't study the script tonight?"

    Fu Sheng yawned: "No need, just memorize the new one in two days."

    Now Fu Sheng's name spreads all over the streets overnight . , don't care if those people are really curious about Fu Sheng's performance or simply want to see the car roll over under Qingcheng Mountain, in short, the popularity of the game is in front of you, even if Xie Budong doesn't write, the producer will escort him to play Fu Sheng.

    "Then... can we sleep in tomorrow?" Xiao Wu was heartlessly excited.

    "Tomorrow... I'm going to meet the original heroine of Xiangwan."

    The next day, early in the morning.

    Fu Sheng got on Xiang Wan's car, and with the roar of the engine, the steel forest of the city went away behind them, and the front of the car rushed into the barren distance. On the distant horizon, the sunlight reflected colorful phantoms. Fu Sheng narrowed his eyes and recognized that it was an old house with scattered heights and lows.

    Xiang Wan said that the kind of good inhibitor is generally not available in the market, and she would go to a friend's house with her to ask for it.

    Going further ahead, the street is getting narrower and narrower. There are clutter of debris piled up at the gates of the houses on both sides, and they will call the police in the late car. The autopilot program needs to avoid these horizontal obstacles and plan a road like a drunken rushing to the field. erratic twisted route.

    Xiang Wan tutted and parked the car on the side of the road. They had to get off and go by themselves on the next road.

    Shabby and shameful path, sand and mud pits coexist harmoniously, and there are occasionally disgraced aborigines who come and go around. The well-dressed Xiang Wan walks in front calmly, Fu Sheng frowns at that.

    This is not the place to be late.

    From the perspective of God, Fu Sheng knew that Xiang Wan was a rich family daughter from a big consortium, and her father belonged to a big man who would shake the entire alliance when he stomped his feet. Xiang Wan doesn't like to touch the glory of his father's generation, so he went into the entertainment industry incognito to work hard, so he wouldn't have anything to do with such a bad place, right?

    Fu Sheng was muttering when Xiang Wan's crisp voice sounded from the front.

    "It's here."

    A tavern whose exterior walls were painted dark green, the door lazily closed during the day, and two beer bottles were scattered on the ground at the door.

    Xiang Wan pushed open the door of the bar, the wind chimes hanging on the wall were knocked, and the dozing old man lying on the bar woke up, squinting his eyes against the light to identify the person who came, his eyebrows raised.

    "Why did you bring new people?" The old man winked at Fu Sheng, but he was speaking to Xiang Wan.

    "Bring a friend here to stock up." Xiang Wan smiled with frowning eyes.

    Running from the hotel in the central city to this place where birds don't shit, Xiang Wan didn't mess up a single hair, her curly hair was lying on her shoulders, and occasionally the wind blew across her sharp jawline.

    Xiang Wan took off the mask at will, indicating that Fu Sheng also took it off, "Uncle Lu is my old friend."

    Fu Sheng was led to the basement by that Uncle Lu, but he didn't expect that there would be a cave in this dilapidated tavern.

    Not far from the entrance of the basement, several wooden boxes were neatly stacked. Uncle Lu proudly lifted the lid, and inside were all the glass vials with labels in foreign languages ​​that Fu Sheng was familiar with.

    "Here is the Alpha inhibitor, there is the Omega inhibitor, and here is the pseudo-pheromone perfume that beta can use..." Uncle Lu continued to talk.

    "She's an Omega." Xiang Wan reminded.

    Uncle Lu pushed the monolithic eyes stuck between the eye sockets and cheekbones, looked at Fu Sheng from head to toe, and nodded slightly: "Oh~ Xiang Wan's Omega friend~"

    The light in the entire tavern was dim, Only at this time did Fu Sheng notice that Uncle Lu's eye sockets were very deep. He had monolithic eyes like the ancient Europeans, and he didn't even need to use nose pads and ear braces.

    "Where is the boss from?" Fu Sheng mentioned it casually, his eyes lingering on the boxes that Uncle Lu showed her.

    "Haha..." Uncle Lu laughed strangely, as if something was stuck in his throat, "It's just a stranger."

    Fu Sheng hummed and casually stopped the topic. Since the boss didn't want to say it, Fu Sheng didn't have to spy on other people's privacy.

    Occupational diseases are nothing more than, wherever I go, I want to try to figure out human nature and experience life.

    Soft white fingers swiped a string of fancy labels, and various levels of inhibitors were available in Uncle Lu's basement like drinks. Fu Sheng asked Xiao Wu to help her distinguish in his mind which one was for Xiang Wan that day. her.

    I don't know if it was preconceived or not, but Fu Sheng always felt that the bottle that Xiang Wan gave was especially good. The bottle is nice, textured, and things work fast.

    Fu Sheng carried it here, and Xiang Wan also lingered among Uncle Lu's shelves, bypassing a row of ashes of wooden shelves, opened a curtain for Xiang Wan, and sneaked in, and Uncle Lu followed.

    The curtain opened the gap between the two people, and Fu Sheng glanced at the curtain, where there were all kinds of strange-shaped bottles and jars, and in the middle was a bed covered with white cloth.     "Gudu...gudu..." There was a sound of liquid bubbling in the basement, which seemed to come from behind the curtain.     This Uncle Lu is not simple, and Fu Sheng's heartbeat is a little fast. Although she has played the three religions and nine streams, she has never really come into contact with these characters who repeatedly jump in the gray area. To put it bluntly, the world in the book is more developed and more brutal than reality.

    There was a strange smell of chemical raw materials in the air of this basement, and there was a strange sound of water behind the curtain. With the glimpses of various bottles and jars, Fu Sheng remembered a TV series he watched in modern times.

    A disgruntled chemistry teacher tinkers with drugs in his RV. *

    Fu Sheng frowned and followed. The thick-heeled Martin boots stepped on the wooden floor, and Fu Sheng tried his best to make himself fall silently, approaching the mysterious curtain step by step.

    唰

    ——The curtain was lifted from the inside, Uncle Lu stuck his head out, the sharp eyes like a falcon flashed past, and in a blink of an eye he became amiable again.

    "Have you picked it yet?" Uncle Lu asked.

    "It's picked." Fu Sheng held a glass test tube with an oak stopper in his hand and shook it in front of Uncle Lu, "I'll settle for a year first." When the

    business came, Uncle Lu laughed even more , eyes narrowed into a slit.

    Fu Sheng opened the backpack, originally to get the card, but after thinking about it, he put the card back and took out a large stack of banknotes.

    Uncle Lu happily counted the money, and he would not refuse anyone who came.

    Taking advantage of Uncle Lu's joyful effort, Fu Sheng looked around, pretending to be a curious baby, and almost wrote a lot of stupid money on his forehead, she asked, "You suppressor is still in heat every month. If you use it before, there is no powerful high-end product. After using it once, you will never need to be in heat again?"

    "Once and for all?" Uncle Lu puffed out a puff of smoke from his nose

    . Uncle Lu really relaxed his vigilance, and even opened the chat box, he talked to Fu Sheng: "Is it an Alpha or an Omega, what kind of pheromone is there? Well, why don't people want both now?"

    "Give me this blessing, I want it!" Uncle Lu is a beta, without pheromone, and he is destined to not have a partner who can completely match him. In ABO In the world of , he is like a dispensable part.

    However, this old man was quite open to it. He opened such a shop selling dog meat with a sheep's head, and he was happy to play with small things in his spare time.

    Uncle Lu counted the money, there was no shortage of money, he flicked a handful of thick bills in his hand, glanced behind the curtain, lowered his voice and put it in Fu Sheng's ear: "However, I have an idea here, maybe It can make you smell like an Alpha, unknowingly, hiding from the sky and the sea..."

    Fu Sheng glanced in the direction of the curtain, Xiang Wan has been in for a long time and hasn't moved, Uncle Lu has come out, she is still there What's in there?

    "How is it, are you interested? I'm still researching, I'm missing a sponsor..." Uncle Lu twitched his fingers, meaning.

    Fu Sheng came back to his senses, he didn't like Uncle Lu's style very much, who wouldn't know how to draw big cakes?

    "I won't do it if you just have an idea. At least make a sample and show it to me first. I'll invest if it works well." Fu Sheng spread his hands and said it quite straightforwardly.

    Uncle Lu snorted and raised his eyebrows: "How do you know that I can't do it? It's all about the same thing, I can give it—"

    Halfway through, Uncle Lu suddenly remembered something and lowered his voice abruptly. , muttering the second half of the sentence. The voice is small and the speed of speech is fast, Fu Sheng can't hear it clearly, only vaguely hear something about Alpha or Omega.

    At the end, Uncle Lu was indignant: "What a big deal!"

    "Uncle Lu." Xiang Wan stopped him, and there was cold water vapor in his voice, and Uncle Lu immediately stopped.

    Xiang Wan walked out from behind the curtain, her curly hair was draped over her shoulders, and it was soaked in mist. The fragrance on her body seemed to be heavier, like the freshly picked tea in April. gas.

    "Sister?" Xiang Wanwai gave Fu Sheng a flower-like smile.

    Although she knew that Xiang Wan had given Fu Sheng a vaccination in advance, she used her elder sister to address Fu Sheng in order to avoid being heard by others.

    After all, as soon as Zhang Qingcheng's article was published, Fu Sheng's name was not considered to be unknown among the people.

    But...but...the little girl called her sister softly, her eyes as clear as water were filled with herself, as if the person in front of her was her whole world, Make her unable to look away.

    Fu Sheng originally wanted to take Uncle Lu's words, but Xiang Wan's head tilted and killed directly made Fu Sheng stunned. No wonder she was the first heroine of the original book. Who can stand it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 197K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
67.1K 2.6K 78
Lin Mo entered a lily article and became the hidden marriage wife of the paranoid villain and international actress Xue Luhe! And when she came throu...
76.9K 3.7K 110
After calmly dying, Que Yining accidentally wore the female partner of the same name. The female partner is vicious and brainless, domineering, unrea...
19.1K 491 7
how ironic for a well known liar to tell the truth.