Parallel You ||BTS✔️

By Rozbunny

Jeon Jungmei, the Golden Maknae of BTG, never expected her life to change in a matter of seconds. One moment... More

Characters!!💜
☆Chapter 1☆
☆Chapter 2☆
☆Chapter 3☆
☆Chapter 4☆
☆Chapter 5☆
☆Chapter 6☆
☆Chapter 7☆
☆Chapter 8☆
☆Chapter 9☆
☆Chapter 10☆
☆Chapter 11☆
☆Chapter 12☆
☆Chapter 13☆
☆Chapter 14☆
☆Chapter 15☆
☆Chapter 16☆
☆Chapter 17☆
☆Chapter 18☆
☆Chapter 19☆
☆Chapter 20☆
☆Chapter 21☆
☆Chapter 22☆
☆Chapter 23☆
☆Chapter 24☆
☆Chapter 25☆
☆Chapter 26☆
☆Chapter 27☆
☆Chapter 28☆
☆Chapter 29☆
☆Chapter 30☆
NOT AN UPDATE!!
☆Chapter 31☆
☆Chapter 32☆
☆Chapter 33☆
☆Chapter 34☆
☆Chapter 35☆
☆Chapter 36☆
☆Chapter 37☆
☆Chapter 38☆
☆Chapter 39☆
☆Chapter 40☆
☆Chapter 41☆
☆Chapter 43☆
☆Chapter 44☆
☆Chapter 45☆
☆Chapter 46☆
☆Chapter 47☆
☆Chapter 48☆
☆Chapter 49☆
☆Chapter 50☆
☆Chapter 51☆
☆Chapter 52☆
☆Chapter 53☆
☆Chapter 54☆
~Bonus ending~

☆Chapter 42☆

1.8K 108 108
By Rozbunny

Hii! Before beginning the chapter I just wanted to say we reached 20,1k! Ahh I'm so happy I love you all!!❤️💜

Hope you all have a good day and hope you enjoy!

Oh and...this chapter is slightly unexpected...🏃‍♀️🤭

Also this was half proof read so sorry for any mistakes💜

----------------------------------------

~Jungmei pov~

I sigh staring at the plate of food infront of me as I sit on the floor in the living room. The only people in the room with me are Jungkook and Taehyung as they eat their own portions of food quietly while the only noise is the TV playing. It's now been officially 4 days since the manager left.

4 days of absolute confusion and work. 4 days where my thoughts have been so fown that I don't even need to fake not being ready for work as I am still in denial of what happened. Right after the manager left we all were too stunned from everything until the information hit us hard. I was somehow added to the group chat and my number was given to the manager with an escuse saying I got a new number because technically I did. Taehyung had to dye his hair blue for our lie and he definitely didn't complain about it.

Now we were 4 blue heads in the dorm but 8 people with alot of confusion. I was still able to use the escuse of my recovery and thankfully Namjoon was smart and said that this may help with finding out what in the world was happening. It has now become more serious about finding out what was happening but with all the work now and them being busy getting ready for performances and things, it has been on the side of important things to do. Today Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok had to go in to work exile the rest had time off since they weren't needed for today and Jungkook and Taehyung got the job of 'babysitting' me to make sure I return to full health.

The lie keeps feeling like it's only us that believes it's a lie as the manager's words of my accident is slightly accurate but it just wasn't here and I know that I must have died or else how did I get here?

Since Jin and Jimin were off aswell they got instructed that they were the chosen two to go and search for any information there could be on a parallel and alternate universe. They went out right after the rapline went out as they decided to go out and search literally after the first search didn't go aswell for information. This is how I ended up being left at home with Taehyung and Jungkook but I'm not complaining and they are definitely not as they are enjoying having a day off after everything. Jin also said thar he trusted us all home alone since we are all responsible adults, well kinda.

Honestly I'm too stressed out from it and I don't want to think about it. Just the thought of me existence being formed into everybody's memories which are fake sends chills through my spine especially when the other realisation comes that I'm being erased from the memories of people in my universe.

It's such a bitter feeling that I can't shake off. I just hope Jin and Jimin find something that can help us but even if they don't I'm not giving up until I find something...anything at this point. I really miss my unnies but I also realise that the pain feeling of missing them is fading more by each day and it scares me so much...

Aish I hate my universe and this universe for all of this!

"Hey Mei-ah?" I blink twice blankly as I break out of my thoughts and turn my head seeing Jungkook stare at me. I only now realise that the sound of the TV was gone as one of them turned it off.

"Yes?" I ask as I blink confused at him. "You've been zoned out for a while now are you okay?" I turn my head towards Taehyung as his tone I'd laced with worry.

I didn't realise I was lost in thoughts for so long...

I sigh shaking my head slightly before I hum with a smile. "Sorry guys I just have alot on my mind" The two of them hum along to my answer as I turn back to face the TV that showed a black screen.

"Same really...the last couple of days has been stressful and with how new things keep on popping up I am scared it won't end soon" Jungkook says as he groans releasing a deep sigh.

"It really just doesn't stop...even though we got the day off our minds are still working full time with stress as our biggest workload. Plus now we have to be patiently waiting to hear if there are any news." Taehyung says softly and we all agree with a small sound.

We sit in silence at our words until Taehyung jumps up startling me and Jungkook. "I know what we can do to take our minds off it!" He beams at house with his boxy smile which raises suspicion in me.

I don't trust that smile....

"I don't trust that smile" Jungkook blurts out and I turn my head gasping.

"I just thought that exact same words!" I point at Jungkook as he blinks surprised at my shouting. "Yah! I feel offended! You Jeon Jung twins seriously have no respect for your elder!" Taehyung huffs leaving me amd Jungkook speechless.

Jeon Jung twins?

"Jeon Jung wha-" Jungkook got cut off as Taehyung shook his head and pladed a finger on Jungkooks lips making Jungkook scrunch his nose up in disgust.

"Hush Hush you both need to let me finish speaking because you will thank me in the end" He removed his finger before Jungkook could do something and stepped back with his hands on his hips.

"Well pretty lady and male-" Taehyung winked at me as he paused but Jungkook frowned at him.

"Hyung I swear-"

"Kookie-ah stop interrupting me! Take example of your better version!" Taehyung huffed and I could see Jungkook narrow his eyes as he poked the inside of his cheek.

"Okay guys I love the fact that you are bonding but before you both break into a gaming competition or arm wrestle let's just hear what Taehyung wanted to say in the first place" I give them both pointed looks amd they look at each other before nodding.

"Fine"

"Sorry I'll focus on what I wanted to say"

They both say and I smile at how cute they both looked at the moment.

Hey focus Jungmei!

"Okay so the idea I had is why don't we get drunk?! We still have alot of alcohol in the kitchen and alot of wine, soju and whiskey for some reason!" Taehyung beamed at us and I blinked blankly.

"Do you want us to die Tae? The other guys will kill us if we get drunk while they are working and getting information!" I exlaimed as stared at Taehyung's wide smile with wide eyes.

"Come on Meimei what can they do? We all are adults plus we all pay for the drinks, well just make sure we buy them back after it then I'm sure they won't complain" He beamed at me but before I could.say something else Jungkook interrupted.

"Actually that's not a bad idea. We'll all relax and it would be a fun thing to do instead of mindlessly stare at the TV. Plus what's the worse they can do? It's not like any of them weren't ever drunk" Taehyung hums along Jungkook's words as I ponder on it.

It is true and it would take our minds of it plus it has been a long time since I actually had a drink. What is the worst that can happen to get drunk with Jungkook and Taehyung anyway. It's not like anything can go wrong or something unexpected could happen, I mean we are responsible...ish adults.

I can't believe my own mind easily sways me to say yes...

"Fine okay but if anyone has to get the blame I'm saying you both manipulated me into it" I smile at them and they both freeze for a second before Taehyung tugs Jungkook up as they now stood infront of me.

"Jungkook lets go get all the drinks and we'll go to your room since I share with Jimin and I don't want to be caught in the living room especially if we fall asleep" Jungkook nods and I stare at them as they start to go into the kitchen.

"Wait let me help!" I jump up and rush behind them to carry the bottles. It seems like alot as the three of us carry it but I mean it doesn't mean we will necessarily drink it all anyway.

We walk to Jungkook's room and as soon as we enter we set the bottles down on the floor as we sit on the bed in a line next to each other.

"Okay so we are going to start off with the soju and then we move on!" Jungkook says as he raises a bottle making me and Taehyung take a bottle aswell.

"Cheers guys" I say and open my bottle.

"Cheers"

I lift the bottle as I take the first sip tasting the familiar burn.

There are many ways this could go wrong, I take back what I said but...you only live once...or twice on my case so why not!

《》《》《》《》《》《》

I love them all!

"Koooookoooo bunbun boy~" Taehyung giggles as he leans his head against Jungkook's shoulder.

"Yah! Get offff you heavy!" Jungkook pushes Taehyung off as he lands on the floor with a small cry making me gasp at the sound.

"Tae oppa~ you okayy?" I say tilting my head as I look at the mop of hair nod.

"I wanna pee..." Me and Jungkook break down laughing at Taehyung's words as he pushes himself up and stumbles for a second before he stands straight infront of us. The pty bottles on the floor are scattered at his feet but thankfully he avoided them.

"Wait right here my Jeon Jung twinies~ Imma go pee!" Taehyung beams at us as he laughs before he attempts to skip out of the room which just ends up in weird wonky hops.

The moment Taehyung exits the room I turn my head to Jungkook and freeze seeing him already staring at me.

After a whole whole of drinking and the three of us having fun as our minds forgot all our stress and thoughts. Now we are definitely more then tipsy but I don't think I'm  that drunk.

Yeah I'm Jeon Jungmei! Golden maknae! I will beat them at staying not drunk YES!

"You are drunk~" I snap out of my thoughts as I blink at Jungkook smirking at me.

GASP! THE AUDACITY! Yes yes he is drunk not me! Beat that you overgrown hot bunny!

Wait....

Oh nevermind...

"I'm not drunk~ you are!" I huff as I hit Jungkook on the shoulder but gasp as he falls over.

"I not drunk either!!" He shouts and I cover my ears while I groan. His voice sounded like he pressed a mic against my ears.

Painful...

I think I'm drunk...

"Okay maybe we both are a little~ drunk but we are responsible adults just like Jin-oppa said!" I raise my hand and Jungkook gives me a sloppy high five making us both burst out laughing.

I look at his face seeing a light red coat his face which I'm sure I look the same. Our laughs slowly dies down as we keep eye-contact before we both just stare at each other.

"You know you are really pretty right" Jungkook suddenly says and I laugh scrunching my nose up. That was unexpected but I guess nice?

"Kookie~ you do know you just kinda~ complemented yourself right?" I ask and he pauses before shaking his head in a slightly aggressive way.

"Hmmm noooooo~ cause it's difficult..." He pouts and I squint not understanding his words.

"What?" I tilt my head and he frowns before scooting even closer to me. "I mean different not difficult it's...it's...you" I blink at him feeling my brain fail to work but his words fade as I get lost in his stare again.

"You are drunk..." I state but he shakes his head once again.

"No...I'm just...more confident..."

We both don't realise the space between as thinning until I feel the cold brush of a nose against mine. My eyes widen as I'm met with the galaxy of depth in his dark doe eyes.

"Because...I like you" His warm breath hits my lips and its clear the both of us are in total trance. Nothing else is on my mind even if it all feels so sudden yet...what else happened recently that wasn't just as sudden...this is the first thing that's sudden that...is not bad at all.

I focus more on his eyes until I realise they aren't looking back into mine but lower onto my face. At the realisation I part my lips surprised but it seems to trigger something in him as his eyes go hooded.

It doesn't even take a second before soft lips meet mine as I close my eyes. The movement starts slow as we lean in more and I hold onto his shoulder and cheek. His hand move to my waist and the other also on my cheek. The kiss deepens as I feel his lips slide perfectly over mine and I let out a hum of content.

This makes his grip on my waist tighten as he moves the hand that was on my cheek to my waist too and I move my hands around his neck.

It only takes a turn when the kiss gets hotter into a more passionate kiss and he positions himself to lift me up more but before anything else happened the door suddenly slammed open making the both of us jump. From the surprise in my tipsy or just straight out drunk state I fall off the bed with a groan as I land face-first on the floor.

I only hear the thud coming from behind me and I could already tell that it was Jungkook that fell off aswell.

"I'm back~ my lovely Jeon Jung twi- what the-"

The drunk voice of Taehyung enters my ears and I gasp as my fuzzy mind realises what just happened.

I stay with my face against the floor as my whole body heats up as my lips still tingle.

"Did the both of you just make-out without me!!!" I lift my head frowning at his words before seeing the pout on his face.

What?!

"What?!" Jungkook shouted just as surpised as I am and Taehyung just glared at him before pointing his finger at him.

"Bad maknae!" He shakes his head dissapointed while clicking his tongue before his eyes move to where I look at him. His face instantly lights up before he skips to me and I gasp at how he pulls me up. My head spins at the sudden movement before I find myself holding onto Taehyung for dear life.

"Tae-"

"Can I kiss you too please~?" He pouts and I gape at him.

Am I passed out right now and dreaming? Ain't no way...right?

I blink blankly at him before Jungkook groans.

"But I don't want to share~" My head shoots to Jungkook as he pouts aswell amd my brain malfunctions.

Weren't they both literally glaring at each other earlier before this? I swear something was in this alcohol...

"Kookie be nice! If Meimei wants to have us I would happily give me!" Taehyung giggles and I nearly choke on air before laughing.

"Hey why you laughing!" Jungkook frowns but I just tilt my head.

Why am I laughing?

"See!! She wants to kiss me!" Taehyung proudly states before pulling me even closer which I didn't think was possible and Jungkook frowns before sighing.

"Fine~ but I will only share with you because you my brother! And we all love our Meimei" Jungkook bursts out laughing before pressing his fingers to his lips.

"I really love Meimei lips too...so sweet ughh" He groans before his head falls to the bed and he closes his eyes.

"Want to touch them again..." He mumbles and I honeslty don't even know what to say as I feel my body heat up again.

I mean I can't deny that it doesn't sound like a bad idea-

"So can I?" I get interrupted from my thoughts as I come face to face with Taehyung. I nearly died seeing his face so close to mine as his eyes are already hooded and his voice went deeper.

Oh my...

I don't think before I nod as my eyes scan his handsome face. I gasp in surprise as he smashes his lips to mine in a totally different way then Jungkook just a few moments ago. The kiss starts off strong as he instanly deepens it. He pushes his large hands against my waist and I grip on his shirt for support. His face leans in even more as I match his movements. I hum as the kiss starts to slowdown but still just as passionate as before.

"Okay that's kinda hot..." The two of us break apart as I pant slightly to get my breath back and Taehyung links his lips. I move my head to look at the one who spoke and see Jungkook staring at us with a slight smirk.

Okayyy~ I think that was enough for tonight

Taehyung steals a quick peck before I could move and he happily laughs before he let's me go just to fall face first on the bed. I stand stunned with my slightly swollen lips feeling my brain totally shut down for the night.

"Night night Jeons" Taehyung mumbles before yawning and smacking his lips together closing his eyes. Jungkook snorts just before dragging himself up to wobble. He regains some of his balance before giggling and rushing over as fast as he can to me and pulling me down.

I yelp as he pushes us both on the bed next to Taehyung and cuddles into me from the front. Before I could even protest I could feel another pair of arms wrap around me leaving me sandwiched between the two males.

I lay with my dazed gaze until I shrug closing my eyes and cuddling into them.

This is going to be a problem for future Jungmei tomorrow but not for me now~

Heehehehee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428 47 20
"yoonkook we stan." A simple story about two youtubers - how they met, fell in love and became the favourite couple of all times. Top!yoongi Bottom...
9.2K 501 29
×In which things are stranger than they appear× Mutant!AU Started: 27.3.2020 Ended: 30.03.2023
167K 10.8K 20
[Jeon Jungkook + Jung Hoseok] Started: November 11th 2016 Finished: February 24th 2017
7.3K 248 17
What will happen if two besties become lovers. Are you guys excited then read my story share and comment. Kim taehyung a cheerful boy who love his pa...