MATED TO A HUMAN

By Amoneoagile

The kingdom of Arcadia lies in a separate realm than that of the mortals and it is home to werewolf and witch... More

*NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
NOT AN UPDATE!!!!
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 11

669 26 2
By Amoneoagile

COLIN'S POV

A mortal mate? How is that possible? Such a thing is abhorrent. This cannot ever be known by anyone. I'll look for a good opportunity to have her by herself so I can reject her. She will undoubtedly pass away from the agony of being rejected. I mean, if the pain of rejection can drive my kind insane or cause them to die, what would it do to a human? I wouldn't feel the pain very much. I am the strongest being that has ever existed, and nothing can ever hurt me.When my father killed my mother a century ago, I experienced my first bout with pain. I killed my father without mercy a year later on the exact same day when I was just 17 years old, and I have never felt anything since. Before today's day is out, I must reject her. This cannot be put off. It won't be difficult to charm her and find some alone time with her. Humans are often overcome by the beauty and strength we possess and fall at our feet. By simply breathing in their way, I could have any female I wanted at any time.

I change out of my formal attire and proceed to the reception once more. I feel the urge to vomit as I turn to look at her and the two girls who I suppose to be her friends. A few minutes later, three males approach them and give each other hugs as if they are old friends. disgraceful. Does she not value herself enough to allow men to touch her however they please? She is undoubtedly similar to the loose girls I have to deal with every day that I am here. Well, I don't mind because it makes getting some alone time with her to reject her extremely simple.  

...............

please vote, share and leave a comment ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 95 29
Knowing the secrets of Jotunheim is dangerous enough, but having the core of the Svartalfheim Empire unravel in front of her very feet? Priceless. W...
25.5K 1.1K 45
DIAMONDS IN THE DARK ⍚ A secret baby, a secret city and a turf war between the most powerful soldiers ever created. The Zenith Alphas are coming to t...
486K 12K 45
In a world where werewolves reign and humans are oppressed, Aurora, a gentle and kind-hearted human, finds herself entangled with Rylan, the ruthless...
229K 13.5K 45
•FEATURED STORY ON 3 OFFICIAL PROFILES OF WATTPAD• Alacris Valencia had always lived a perfect life. Aadolf Cadman had lived anything but. She wanted...