Home. (Eijiro Kirishima x Rea...

By The_Queen_Boo

(Soldier!Eijiro Kirishima x Reader.) • "Do you pledge to protect the Lady with your life?" The Duke repeats a... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Epilogue
Extra.

Chapter Three

1.6K 79 41
By The_Queen_Boo

Thank you for voting CloudyUnicorn206 !!
—First Person POV.—

The knock that sounds from the side door calls me up, quickly patting down the sides of my dress as I near and push the handle down to open the door.

It swings open easily, showcasing the same red headed soldier from before— Hand stretched outwards for mine while his other rests idly on the side of the opened door.

Glancing up at me, the soldier clears his throat "We're all ready, My Lady." He informs as I lean down slightly to grasp his hand with my own.

Gently, he helps me down the few short steps leading out of the door— Quickly closing it behind me before leading me away from my carriage.

A few horses line the trees —No doubt from the extra soldiers who had come along,— Their reigns tied to hang so they had room to lay and stand.

As we pass by one to enter the tree line, it turns to watch— Large eyes casting over the two of us before passively returning to the grazing it had been doing.

We step past a couple more trees —My head tilting back to see the carriage still in sight,— Where a fire had been lit in the center of the camp, lifting the darkness slowly taking over the horizon.

Torches stand stabbed into the ground, lighting up certain tents scattered across the camp as well— Aiding in the areas the bonfire would not reach.

And to add to it all, soldiers trot about like ants— Continuing on to complete the tasks set to them but not before stopping to bow to me when they pass.

Besides the crackling of fire, the low hum of chatter fills in with the crunching of grass beneath our steps, my guard leading me across the camp and to a much larger tent set up and ready just as he had promised.

"Here we are," The soldier starts, gesturing towards the tent and letting me walk in first— The inside was small compared to my bedroom but considerably large for a tent, making me blink in surprise.

I had expected to get a tent just as small as the lead commander, but this is huge—

It was set up nicely too and I waste no time walking in further— Poking around at the sides and tapping the beam in the middle that held everything up.

There was even a foldable shoji screen sitting near the opposite side of the tent— Ready for me to change behind when needed.

"I'll be back in a bit," The soldier standing idly near the front flaps of the tent alerts me —I had actually forgotten he was there,— My eyes flicking up from the designs to lock onto his figure.

"Where are you going?" I question, turning to face him fully as he stiffens his posture a bit "There's a few more things the others are unloading, I just want to go and help out." He explains.

And I pause, looking up towards the small holes flicked open at the top of the tent— Showing me just how dark it actually is.

"Do you know where my other two soldiers are?" I ask, earning a nod in return "They are helping refill the water, My Lady." He says, remembering to add my title at the end of his sentence this time.

"Alright you can go but be sure to bring me my dinner later, soldier." I nod, dismissing him to continue walking around my tent.

He lingers near the door flaps, watching me for a moment "Should I send one of them back to watch you?" He asks and I pause, looking his way again.

"What?"

"Should I send one of them back to watch you," He repeats innocently, clearing his throat again "I don't know if I should leave you alone since you're meant to be guarded—" And I lost him.

"No, thank you." Raising a hand to stop him from further trying to explain his reasoning, I shake my head lightly "It's fine, I'm not going anywhere." I reassure.

He pauses to listen to what I had to say, slowly nodding after a moment "Are you sure?" He repeats.

"Yes, I am sure." I answer "It's not like anyones just going to waltz into a camp crawling with soldiers to snatch me up from my tent." I comment, shrugging easily and he nods— Processing my words for a second.

Then he steps back, taking my former dismissal in hand to go ahead and leave "I'll come to get you when dinner is ready, My Lady." He calls, those door cloths flapping shut behind him.

And when I'm sure he is gone— I turn, grabbing the satchel that had been tossed onto the bed and easily caught my attention the moment I walked in.

Slinging it over my shoulder, I sent a glance back to the door again before kicking up the side of the tent and moving beneath it to exit.

The flap falls back into place with ease, letting me turn away to look around and get a sense of where I was— Actually, I had no idea where I was.

I sigh, thinking back over the day and how I could do this— And a light bulb seems to flicker alive above my head, an easy idea coming to light for me.

Crouching, my fingers brush gently against the grassy floor, my eyes blinking for a few seconds— And I stood up, turning to the right and heading off in that direction.

—Third Person POV.—

With a light huff, Denki sets down the buckets he had been carrying— Soon jumping up to sit on one of the barrels they had managed to fill up earlier.

The sound of water splashing together idly fills the air between him and Sero as the black haired soldier lifted and poured his buckets into one of the half-full barrels.

After tossing the bucket onto the grassy floor, Sero glanced towards his friend as he lent down to grab the other bucket and start pouring it in.

"You might wanna get down, don't know when someone else might come over to check on us." He comments, gaze returning to what he was doing.

Denki waved him off "Come on man, we've been carrying these things for a while now, plus no one else is helping with this so we'll be fine to sit for a little." He assures, leaning back on his hands with a sigh.

—While his dark haired friend just shrugged, moving to plug up the top of the barrel "Suit yourself,"

Hearing some footsteps growing near, the blonde quickly jumps down from his lounging position to pretend he had been doing something— Aka holding one of the buckets he had earlier dropped and standing near the barrel for no reason.

"Geez, I didn't think they'd have so much left over!" A familiar redhead states, popping out from the trees with his hands full— And lifting the fear off of Denki's shoulders.

"Hey Kirishima!" The blonde greets, suddenly slouching his once stiffened shoulders when he realized it was just his comrade.

Setting down the load he was originally carrying, the crimson eyed soldier wiped at his brow— Now using his free hand to wave towards his friend.

"Hey man," He greets, glancing back towards the bonfire light barely poking through the many trees separating them from it while Denki plopped back onto the barrel to relax again.

Dark eyes glance upwards as well, resting on his red haired friend as he dusted his hands off "Something wrong?" Sero questioned, raising a brow with his words.

"No it's just—" Kirishima paused, bringing his arm up to rub at the back of his neck "Hey Denki, since you're not doing anything can you go and check on the Lady?"

Hearing his request, the blondes once relaxed face fell with a groan while Sero lifted his buckets up— Preparing to make another trip for more water.

"Lady (Y/n)?" The black haired soldier wonders, soon earning a nod in response.

"But I am doing stuff, I—" "Come on, wouldn't you rather go and stand guard outside of her tent than keep making trips back and forth for water?" Kirishima deadpans, causing the blonde to go silent.

And without a second thought, Denki jumps from his resting spot on the barrel— Making finger guns in the direction of the camp as he walked off.

"Have fun Sero!" He calls over his shoulder, making said soldier send a deadpan in Kirishima's direction— And causing the redhead to sweat drop before apologizing, the two continuing their temporary jobs soon after.

—Time Skip.—

Trotting up to the tent, Denki made sure to take his time getting there— Enjoying the thought of not having to do labor at the moment.

Who knew when he would get another break, and as he grew closer— He made sure to stop outside the door flaps, cupping his face slightly.

"Lady (Y/n)?" He calls, leaning back to wait for her to either invite him in or acknowledge his greeting.

But none of those ever came, so after a few moments— He called again, repeating the process of waiting in silence before his brows started to furrow in concern.

"Uh, I'm coming in— Please don't get mad.." He mutters the last part, slowly pulling back one of the door flaps to poke his head inside.

Yellow eyes flicker about— Blinking in confusion before he fully stepped into the tent, calling out again and earning no response.

And now he was panicking, walking further in and stepping past the beam holding the middle up— Everything was pretty open, so there wasn't anywhere she could be hiding.

Meaning only one other thing: She wasn't there.

The blonde was in a full blown panic now— Doing a full sweep on the inside of the tent with the same conclusion: Lady (Y/n) was gone.

"We're screwed." He states, booking it out of the tent to go and retrieve the others assigned to watch and protect her.

——————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 29 15
-Complete- D. Kaminari x reader "My quirk is like how that kiss was," "How's that?" "Electric!" (Y/n) (L/n) is entering her first year of high sc...
51.5K 2.1K 9
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since early 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have...
117K 3.3K 8
Kirishima and Kaminari are best friends, they're inseparable, but what happens when one has a crush on the other? Or if they both liked each other wi...
553K 15.5K 20
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐢, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 '𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭�...