𝙈𝙮 𝘽𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 �...

By Leyah_eroticstories

❝You Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "Are you ready for me baby?" I n... More

❝𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞🎉🦋
❝𝓒𝓸𝓹𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 & 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼❞‼️
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9..
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21..
22.
23.
24..
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33
34.
35.
36..
37..
38..
39.
40.
41..
42.
43.
44. |PT. 1|
45.. |PT. 2|
46..
47.
48.
49.
51.
52..
53.
54.
55.
56..
57.
58..
59. | Birth |
60. | Wedding |
Epilogue.. 1♥︎
Epilogue. 2♥︎
{THE END.} Aesthetics-★
SEQUEL-🦋
READ ONLY IF YOU'VE FINISHED THE STORY!!
ANNOUNCEMENT🎉!!!
New Story Alert🎉⚠️

50.

17.5K 452 35
By Leyah_eroticstories

-Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad and that's why I call you dad because you are special to me. You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right.   ~Brielle

"Here come my beautiful daughters, you girls look so amazing." Papa Vince said hugging all six of us and giving us head kisses.

"Ready to have some fun, old man." Claire giggled and we all laughed.

"Me? Old? that's an insult to me, young lady." Papa Vince said tickling Claire as she screamed. Oh God, we're definitely going to get kicked out of Starbucks.

Yes today's the day we're have the father daughter date with him, I know for sure it's going to be fun. 

My phone rang and I saw it was Enzo, before I could answer it Papa Vince grabbed it out of my hands. "Now Bri, today's my day. That son of mine needs to stop bothering you now." He took everyone's phone talking about it's distracting us.

"Okay, what do you girls want to order?" Papa Vince asked us and we told him, "I want a Pumpkin Spice Latte please.", "Can I get an Iced Caramel Macchiato.", "One Mango Dragonfruit Refresher please.", "Caffe Moncha for me.", "I need an Iced Coffee."

"Okay, I'll place everyone's order in through the Starbucks app." Sophie announced and we nodded. "Sorry Claire, we'll get you something else okay." Claire smiled while holding my hands.

After we all got our drinks, we all went out and got something for Claire as well then we continued our day. "Time for shopping girls." He stated, and we all screamed as people looked at us like we were crazy. "Okay, stop making it look like I'm kidnapping you girls." He whispered to us and we giggled.

We went into a lot of different stores, by now Papa Vince was out of breath. "By the time we leave here I'll have $0.00 left in my name, but I should have known that having daughters is expensive as fu-." He sighed dramatically and stopped when he remembered Claire is here too, I giggled at his expressions after seeing everything we bought.

"Damn, I'm sorry for all of your boyfriends. They'll have to stay super rich to maintain all of you." He mumbled and we laughed, it's true though.

"Come on, we're going to ice skate now." He said and I gulped. I can't skate for shit.

"I love skating." Claire shouted, clapping her hands excited like the rest.

"So I guess I'm the only one who can't skate." I pouted at them as they laughed.

"Don't worry my girl, I'm with you. I'm too old for this shit." Papa hugged me saying and I grinned at him.

We went into the car and he drove off. They started playing 'Speechless ft Dan+Shay." God I love that song.

"If this song doesn't play at my wedding with me walking down that aisle, trust me I'm gonna turn around and go straight back home." I sighed dreamily and they laughed. 

Papa Vince looked at me and raised an eyebrow at me. "I'll make sure to deliver that message to my son because he's the only man you're going down an aisle to marry." I giggled and rolled my eyes.

"Can I be your flowers girl, angel?" Claire asked with puppy eyes, she won't call me anything else but the name Enzo calls me.

"Of course princess, you'd make the world's prettiest flowers girl." I smiled and she hugged me.

"I can't believe my little munchkin is already thinking about marrying." Papa Vince fake cry and I tried to stop my laughter.

"Hey, I'm getting older now." I said and he frowned. "No, you're not." He called out. "Yes I am." I glared. "No, you're still my little girl. I'll make sure to warn that son of mine that no marriages yet." He glared back. "That's unfair." I glared harder. 

"Suck it up." He smirked. "Let's see who Enzo listens to." His smirk drops. "I'm not ready to let go of my daughter yet, none of my daughters are getting married until they're 65." He deadpans and I snorted.

"Okay you two stop it." Aurora said before we could escalate it any further. She's the only mature one here, I swear.

"65." They all shouted when they realized what he really said, even Claire and he chuckled.

"Yup." He said popping the 'P'. "Well you all can get married before that of course—" We all smiled happily. "Only if I'm dead before that, I mean." He smirked as all of our smiles dropped immediately.

"Why do you think Zachary hasn't pro-" He cut himself off with wide eyes as Sophie glared at him. "Finish what you were saying, dad." He gulped. "N-Nothing dear." 

He looked over to Aurora and changed the subject. "Rora, is something going on with you and Larry yet?" He asked her and she blushed red. So cute!

"No, we agreed to wait until the divorce is finalized." She said and we nodded. One more month is left for that to happen.

"Hm, good because you're not getting married again until you're 65 and make sure you put Larry in his place if he ever gives you any problems or you can come to me, I'll take care of him for you." He smirked and she laughed nodding.

We finally reached the Ice rink and it had a lot of people. "Let's get going my beautiful girls." He said as we followed him in, he got our shoe sizes and we put them on. Oh God, I'm scared.

"No, leave me." I screamed as I felt someone dragged me with them on the rink, I grabbed Papa Vince with me by accident and he screamed as well. 

Like father, like son.

I realized it was Ally who grabbed me and I scowled. "Please don't let me go, I can't skate." I yelled as I held on tightly to both of them. "Me either, oh dear I feel like you girls are gonna give me an early death just so you all can get married early." He grumbled.

"You can't hold onto me that tight else we're gonna fa-" Before Ally could continue, all three of us fell on our butts. We groaned and I gave Papa Vince a smile.

"Don't even look at me young lady, you're both witches I swear." He swears under his breath and I giggled.

Ally got up and help us up. "No way am I doing this again, I'm going to sit, you girls have fun okay." He kissed our foreheads and went off.

They showed me how to skate and I learned pretty quickly. I skated over to Claire and we held hands dancing around the rink, the rest of the girls joined us and we had a lot of fun.

Next he brings us to the spa, to get massages and to relax. "So Bri, did Enzo finally tell you?" Sophie asked softly so that I'm the only one that could hear.

I know what she's asking because Enzo told me that she knows. "Yeah he did." I whispered back.

"You didn't hate him right?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No, but I avoided him for a week." I said and her eyes widened. "Well, I needed space."

She nodded. "Yeah, that's understandable. I didn't talk to them for three weeks after that, so you're better than me by far." I laughed at her expression.

"Well I can't go three weeks without my man, so hats off to you." I said and she snorted.

"Girl, you have to make these men believe you can do without them because if you show them you can't do without them then they'll take advantage of the relationship." She stated as if she was preaching to me making me laugh.

"That's what you do to Zach?" I laughed as she smirked.

"Of course, that man is even scared whenever we get into an argument, thinking I'll drop his ass like a sack of tomatoes." I giggled.

"Thanks for the advice sis." Papa Vince shook his head at us and we laughed.

~~

"Let me taste your ice-cream, angel." Claire said with puppy eyes. I got chocolate chip cookie dough and it tastes amazing. Most of them got theirs mixed with different flavors.

Papa Vince went to get something for Mama Lillian, so we came in here and left him alone.

I fed Claire with some of my ice-cream as she fed some of hers to me, it tasted weird but whatever. We continued talking and eating until I suddenly felt uneasiness.

"Bri are you okay? why do you look so red?" Lilly asked and my body started itching.

"C-Claire, what's in t-that ice-cream?" I asked, fuck no not this again. I felt like my throat was closing up.

"Uh, chocolate mixed with strawberry." She whispered. Shit! how could I not have tasted it?

"Crap, she's allergic to strawberries. Bri did you bring your epi-pen?" Ally immediately stood and I shook my head. How was I supposed to know that I'm gonna suddenly eat something with strawberries in it today.

When I'm with Enzo he normally takes it for me because I don't always remember and he always double check to make sure I don't eat anything that contains strawberries but now that he's not here I didn't even remember about it.

"We have to get her to the hospital, now!" Sophie shouted and within a second they all ran out the door and left me inside alone with Claire. What? I'm the one that needs a hospital and they just left me inside.

Hives were now on my skin and I felt like closing my eyes. I got up just as they rushed back to me and panicked. "I can't believe you guys left her. Who were we gonna bring to the hospital?" Aurora scolded them. I felt the dizziness taking over slowly.

Okay so these people will definitely leave me to die here, can you believe they're standing their arguing when I'm here dying. "G-Guys, please hospital." I couldn't find my voice and they weren't listening while Claire was crying loudly, so I think of the only thing to do.

I dialed Enzo's number. "Angel, are you enjo-" I cut him off before he could finish.

"D-Dari, I need y-" Before I could finish darkness took over and I collapsed to the ground. The last thing I heard was everyone shouting my name.

"Angel? baby?" I stood from my office chair quickly as I heard screams. What's going on? "Hello? are you there?" I hang up after not hearing anything but screams.

Let me call dad then, within a couple rings he answered. "Dad? where is Elle? is she okay?" I rushed out asking.

"The last time I checked she was okay, I left the girls in an ice-cream shop so that I could go collect something for your mom." He said, and I started getting restless. 

"Dad, I think something is wrong with Elle." I told him then hung up as I got out of my office running to my car but Mark stopped me before I could reach near my car.

"Where are you going?" He asked, I didn't even know.

"I think something's wrong with Elle, I'm leaving." I said as I went inside the car with him following me.

"I'm coming too if something happens to my bestie." I sighed, started the car and drove off dialing Sophie's number but no one was answering. I called Allison this time and she answered.

"H-Hello?" I could hear the fear in her voice, for what? I don't know.

"Why the fuck is everybody phone unreachable?" I asked angrily, I hate feeling like something's wrong.

"Bri, she- she had a severe allergic reaction and collapsed. We're taking her to your hospital right now." She said and I lost it. What the fuck? I hang up and threw my phone down. They wait until it gets bad enough for her to collapse before they take her to the hospital?

I sped down the streets overtaking other cars like a mad man and Mark held on to the seat tightly. "Slow down man, I'm not ready to die. What's wrong with Bri?"

"She had a fucking allergy reaction and she collapsed. I can't believe they waited until she actually collapsed to take her to the hospital." I said slamming my hand on the steering.

"Shit, it's that bad?" He asked and I sighed. If she collapsed then it's definitely bad. I took out my phone and call back dad.

"Come to the hospital." I hung up before he could say anything just as I reached the hospital. I hurriedly parked and got out running in the hospital.

I ran up to the receptionist desk. "Brielle Reid, which room?" She looked up and he eyes widened, she clicked on the computer looking it up and then turned back to me. "Room 315 sir." I nodded and ran to the elevator.

The elevator reached in no time and I ran down the hall to the room where I saw all of them standing outside the room. I didn't even look at any of them, I realized they took her to the ER.

I pulled out my phone and called Elle's mom, I know they're not on good terms but that's still her mom. "Hey, you're at work right? just come to room 315, Elle has a allergy reaction."

I told her and she hung up saying she's on her way. I paced the floor eagerly, yeah I know it's my hospital but I'm not going to burst into the room, the doctors are doing their jobs so I have no right to interfere when I'm not a doctor. 

I saw Isabelle with my mom and dad running to us and my mom immediately embraced me. I hugged her as I silently prayed for my angel to be okay. "She'll be okay son, just have faith." 

"Son, I'm so sorry. It's my fault, I shouldn't have left them." My father said hanging his head in shame. I turned to him and shook my head.

"It's not your fault dad, you couldn't have known that this would happen." I said hugging him.

"Yeah, it's not your fault. Let's just pray she's okay." Isabelle said with teary eyes. I looked over the girls and all of them were crying, including Claire. Fuck!

"Zozo, I-It's my f-fault. I gave angel the ice-cream. I'm s-sorry." Claire sobbed, I sighed. I'm too tired for this shit. "It's not your fault Clairebear, it's nobody's fault okay princess?" She nodded and I kissed her forehead.

I saw my best friends and Marcus coming down the hall as they embraced their woman comforting them. The doctor came out the same time and I ran to him.

"How is she doing? will she be okay?" I asked, my heart racing against my chest. The man eyes widened when he saw it was me and I sighed again. "Come on man, not the time to be surprised, how's my girlfriend?"

"Sorry sir. We just gave her the Epinephrine to reduce her body's allergic response. An Intravenous drip,  antihistamines and cortisone to reduce inflammation of her air passages and improve her breathing. If they had brought her in less than 15 minutes she would have been dead, luckily she reached here on time, our staff will monitor her closely and also give her another injection on about an hour time, In case of severe reactions, one injection is sometimes not enough." The doctor told us and my mouth opened in shocked.

All I heard is, she could have died. SHE. COULD. HAVE. DIED.

My angel could have died today, that's the only thing I kept hearing. "Is she awake?" Isabelle asked the doctor.

"No, she's still unconscious right now, she'll maybe wake up within 4-5 hours and she'll have to stay here for a couple of days." He told us and I gulped. Please, let her be okay.

"Can we see her?" I asked and he nodded. "You can go in one, one at a time." Then he left us.

"Isabelle, do you want to-" She shook her head. 

"Go ahead, I know you're dying to see her." I nodded and ran in the room.

When I pushed the door open, she was hooked on a drip, had an oxygen masked on and I could still see the hives and rashes on her, her skin was red. Tears came to my eyes at the sight of her laying unconscious on the hospital bed.

I stepped to her in a fast pace and held her hands. "Hi baby, you look so beautiful." I gave a sad chuckle. "I know what you must be thinking angel, you with all these hives and I'm here saying you're beautiful, but trust me baby, you are breathtaking either way. Can you please wake up soon? I miss you so fucking much."

"You can't possibly leave me so soon angel, I haven't even married you yet, we haven't started our lives together yet, I need you baby. I need you so fucking much, so wake your big ass up soon, I'll be here with you every second until you get up." I wiped my tears and kissed her hands. "I love you, darling. I'm going to send in our family and friends now." I kissed her one last time and went out as Isabelle and Luke came in together.

"How is my daughter, son?" Dad asked with a sad smile, I can see that he still blames himself for it.

"She'll be fine dad, she's just unconscious for now." I told him and he seemed relieved.

"You okay bro?" Zach came over and hugged me. I just love my best friends, they're the best.

"Yeah, I'm good. I'm trying to stay strong." I said as they all hugged me. 

"I can't believe she almost died man, I didn't know this shit was that serious." Larry exclaimed and they nodded.

"I knew though and that is why I always carry around an epi-pen for her everywhere we go together in case something goes wrong. The one time it slipped my mind this shit happened, I'm so disappointed in myself that I didn't remind her to take it with her." 

"Don't beat yourself up bro, it's not your fault. If anything it's ours, we could have gotten here faster without her collapsing if we didn't run out of the shop mistakenly leaving her behind and then started arguing instead of calling an ambulance." Sophie said and Larry started laughing making me glare at him.

"Sorry, I know the situation is not funny and Elle could have died, but forgetting the patient? That shit was funny as fuck, I had to laugh." He tried covering his mouth and I sighed as Mark slapped his head to shut him up.

"I'm going back into her room. Can someone go to my house and get me some clothes please?" I asked because I won't be leaving this hospital until Elle opens those beautiful blue eyes of hers.

They nodded and I went back inside the room she's in, I also appoint her mom to be her nurse for however long she'll be here. I need someone I can trust with her, I also set up security measures for her safety, I don't trust anyone except our family and friends.

I hope she'll be better soon, but as I said before. Hope is a bitch!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

💙.

🔸Quote of the day/night:🔸

-Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.

Love,

Leyah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 2.7K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
2.1M 44.2K 54
[WARNING - EXPLICIT CONTENT] I tried getting out of his hold, but he had more strength in his finger than I had in my body. He flipped me over until...
73.5K 1.5K 52
The cover of this book was made by @_navyblueee_ {Complete} I turn around to him now facing him. I get that I was just in my underwear and bra but I...
108K 1.6K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...