Skylanders Academy (Christmas...

By Arkogon

It's Christmas, a special holiday for the Skylanders to join family and friends together to remember the day... More

Chapter 1: The Gift for Dragon
Chapter 2: The Skyland Before Time
Chapter 3: Time Before Time
Chapter 5: Chasing-All-The-Way
Chapter 6: Truck and Roll
Chapter 7: The Night Before Kaos
Chapter 8: Twins meet the Chronicler
Chapter 9: How the Dragon save Christmas?
Chapter 10: Time to Rise
Chapter 11: Christmas Fight
Chapter 12: Dark Emperor Dragon vs. the Dragon Team
Chapter 13: Back to the Presents, and Home
Lyrics Songs
Skylanders Bloopers

Chapter 4: What if... the Dark Emperor won?

127 2 3
By Arkogon

Skylands was now in dark time, dark clouds, isle destroyed, and everything is in ruins. The young Skylanders were now in deep trouble of what happened.

Zap: "Well, that's just great. We created a darker timeline that we do not know which timeline we changed."

Echo: "Zap, would you please stop talking and let us think? We need to know what we change from the beginning."

Camo: "Oh, I know what we changed. Kaos uses the time machine to travel back in time to change the future creating a darker timeline. That's proof."

Sunburn: "You don't know that."

Camo: "Why, cause it's a guess?"

The friends start arguing about what they have done, as Nina silences them as they go quiet as she speaks.

Nina: "Guys, quiet! Look, we don't know which timeline we change, but we can still fix it if we can get out of Kaos' grip and return to the beginning to understand which of them has been changed."

Zoran: "But which one? We don't even know which timeline it is we change."

Kaos: "Would you all please be quiet?!" As he demands. "This is the perfect evil timeline that I would've wanted. With Skylands in a darker place, I can see that I have finally ruled Skylands at last. Now I need to know where my fortress is so I can see what it looks like."

Glumshanks: "You sure, because this doesn't seem to be your ruler."

Kaos: "Quiet, Glumshanks! I must find someone who can tell me." As he looks around and sees a mabu citizen collecting rocks. "You there, what year is this?"

Mabu: "Year? Oh, well been eons years, and it's a Dark Christmas long ago."

Camo: "Wait, Dark Christmas? Today is Christmas? What year is it?"

Mabu: "Yes, and it was.... Let me think..... Twenty-six years ago."

This makes them understand they're back in the present, and Kaos finally knows it has been years he has ruled.

Kaos: "Yes, then that means I'm the Emperor of Skylands!"

Mabu: "Actually, the Emperor is the new dark master."

Kaos: "Yes- wait, what?"

Mabu: "Yeah, since there was no powerful evil around to take over Skylands, the new dark master took over and defeated all the Skylanders declaring himself the Dark Emperor. We now serve him and celebrate his year. Dark Christmas, Nightmare Night, Thanks-For-Giving, and celebrating the infinite days Taco Tuesday."

Kaos: "Taco Tuesday? What kind of new dark master would want to create that time of year? I want to see this dark master."

Mabu: "Well, you can meet him. He's at his palace where the Core of Light used to be."

Kaos: "Was it destroyed? Because it seems he destroyed it."

Mabu: "No, actually. He turned the Core of Light into the Core of Darkness."

Echo: "Turn the Core of Light into evil?"

Kaos: "Huh, I guess this new dark master is really smart. I must speak to him."

Mabu: "Hang on..." As he pauses him. "You can't go meet him unless you have a gift for him. Everyone in Skylands must have a gift for him on Dark Christmas."

Kaos: "Oh, I have a gift for him." As he smirks looking at the young Skylanders.

Glumshanks: "Kaos, are you sure giving them to the new dark master is a good idea?"

Kaos: "Every evil has a price, Glumshanks. And they're gonna get me in."

They soon arrive at the palace where the Core of Darkness is, and see the palace was built to be the most powerful fortress with trolls guarding and weaponizing.

Kaos: "This is so evil. I love it!"

They drag the D-Team into the palace where every mabu works hard to keep the fortress going, and they soon meet a mabu which the D-Team recognize.

Nina/ Sunburn/ Echo/ Zap/ Zoran/ Camo: "Hugo?"

Hugo: "Welcome to the Dark Emperor's fortress. I am Hugo, the loyalty to the Dark Emperor. How may I help you?"

Kaos: "I am Lord Kaos, the dark master! And I wanted to meet this Dark Emperor."

Hugo: "Do you have a gift for him?"

Kaos: "Yes, now let me in or I'll cast my dark magic at you." As he demands with his dark magic.

Hugo lets them in, as they enter to see an evil throne for the Dark Emperor as they soon do not know where he is.

Glumshanks: "Well, I guess he might be busy. We should probably head back and wait for a few hours."

Evil Voice: "Wrong...."

They turn to see the Dark Emperor, as the Emperor was actually someone the D-Team knew for a very long time in the past. The Dark Emperor was Silther.

Nina/Zoran/Zap/Camo/Echo/Sunburn: "Silther!"

Silther: "Welcome, I am the Dark Emperor, ruler of Skylands. And what brings me today of this Dark Christmas?"

Kaos: "It is I, Lord Kaos, evil dark master. I have brought a gift for you."

Silther look and see he brought Skylanders into his palace.

Silther: "Skylanders, I see. You brought me more of them. Where did you find them?"

Kaos: "More like when did I find them. I found them holding this." As he shows it to him. "It's a time device that let me travel back in time and brought me here in this present. That's why I'm here."

Silther: "Hmm, I see. That explains why you were gone for twenty-six years."

Kaos: "Gone? What do you mean? And how did you rule?"

Silther: "Well, it's easy." As he explains his story in a flashback. "After the breakout of yours from the Cloudcracker Prison, you and Glumshanks disappear nowhere to be found. Eons pass, Skylands was in peace without you causing so much trouble. For me, I've been busy doing things my way. I have been alone busy using my scale to create an army. It wasn't enough, so I began an experiment testing everything of my conclusions to make an army as I finally did. I discover using my blood to create a living organic machine to build an army that can use dark magic to take over Skylands. I know what to use by using the old blueprint of creating the Cyber-Dragons. With them, I have made an unlimited army of them and they follow my lead as their true creator. They swarm and take over Skylands, as the Skylanders try to stop them but couldn't thanks to my impenetrable steel. Skylands was in my commands as I came to the Core of Light to destroy it to bring eternal darkness. But it was useful to me as I have other plans for it. I use the Book of Dark Magic to create the Core of Darkness to turn Skylands into my image as I became the Dark Emperor." Then end the flashback. "And that's it. Skylands is now mine, and I can finally enjoy my victory."

Kaos: "Wow, so evil. I wish I was there."

Silther: "Oh, you can. With your return, maybe we might be friends together and rule Skylands."

Kaos: "Really, I would love that. Wait, is this a trick? Are you gonna trick me?"

Silther: "Why would I ever trick the evil Lord Kaos if I never met him? Besides, how bout a song that may change a bit?"

Zoran: "Oh no. Another song?" As he knew what's coming.

(Music Opening)

Silther:
"Do you want some flashlights?"

Kaos: "No, thanks. Too bright!"

Silther:
"It was a test! Taco?"

Kaos:
"Ooh, I love it the most!"

Silther: "Me too!"

Kaos:
"Do you collect coins?"

Silther:
"Yeah, just in case. Vending machines become the...."

Silther & Kaos:
"Dominant race. I've been alone all these years. With my irrational failure."

Kaos: "But not the vending machine thing. That's gonna happen."

Silther:
"But now before me I see."

Silther & Kaos:
"Someone with whom I agree. I've found a brand new best friend and it's evil. I've found a brand new best friend and it's evil."

(Music Tense)

Silther:
"Hmm, I thought you'd be taller."

Kaos:
"I've been told I slouch. I thought you'd be that evil, y'know..."

Silther:
"Because I peel off my scale."

Kaos: "Eww! You know, I can't help but notice how you explain using your scale."

Silther: "Yeah..."

Kaos: (pause) "...Nothing..."

Kaos:
"Do you hate Sky-losers?"

Silther:
"Did you mean, Skylanders?"

Kaos:
"Yeah, Sky-loser, right?"

Silther:
"Oh, that's right."

Silther & Kaos:
"Because they're losers! Now I know all about you. And you know all about me."

Kaos:
"Ooh-wee-ooh."

Silther & Kaos:
"And now before me I see. Someone with whom I agree. I've found a brand new best friend and it's evil. I've found a brand new best friend and it's evil. Now that I've found you. We can be a duo."

Kaos: "That's right."

Silther & Kaos:
"Twice the evil. Double the evil."

Kaos:
"Coming at you Fridays!"

Silther: "What- What's that, are we doing a TV show together?"

Kaos: "Oh no. It just sort of sounded like it. Well, I mean, we could. We should!"

Silther: "Hmm, maybe we need more evil to be much alike."

Kaos: "Now that's what I was thinking."

(Music End)

Silther: "So, I see you have return and brought your assistant Glumshanks here."

Kaos: "Indeed, I did. I have him do everything I want with him."

Silther: "Well, I have my assistant." As he summons his assistant, as the assistant came from above and landed to be Formeleon. "Kaos, meet Formeleon, my second Cyber-Dragon."

Kaos: "Amaze, and evil."

Silther: "Yes, I built him to serve me ever since he was created to destroy the Skylanders. And cannot talk because his voice is... broken. But he can even do this. Formeleon, transform!"

Formeleon transformed and became a giant t-rex with a powerful roar, as Kaos was impressed.

Kaos: "Very evil, I love it."

Silther: "I see your surprise." As he commands Formeleon again, and Formeleon transforms back into his original size and form. "I've been evil for a very long time, but now you return we can bring more evil to rule Skylands even more and create whatever we want. Now, let's see with that time-thingy."

Kaos: "Why, yes. Here it is." As he held it but nothing wasn't in his hand. "What? But I..."

Then they notice the D-Team manage to free himself from Kaos' magic, knowing they escape with the time-device.

Kaos: "They escape! We must get them!"

Formeleon was about to go after them, but Silther paused him.

Silther: "No worries, Formeleon. Tell my other Creations to get them."

Formeleon understood and summoned the other Generals.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 58 50
What the title say
12.4K 271 33
the story of how 4 friends met and became a team. Spyro: the leader ( according to himself anyway), Flameslinger: the speedy one, Stealth elf: the br...
3.3K 61 10
A New Beginning with Nina and Zoran and their new friends, Camo, Sunburn, Zap, and Echo. Together, they were the Cadets and ready to graduate to beco...
3.2K 55 12
Skylands was now peaceful with no evil machines or darkness trying to take over the world. Spyro and his friends were introduced to the person who ow...