My Forever and I (Complete)

By khunPhi_YaiNong

π‘«π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’š π‘Ίπ’†π’“π’Šπ’†π’” 2πŸ’• 1𝐬𝐭 π†πžπ§πžπ«πšπ­π’π¨π§: π‘΄π’š π‘Ίπ’†π’„π’“π’†π’•π’‚π’“π’š 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 3𝐫𝐝 π†πžπ§πžοΏ½... More

PROLOGUE
Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue

Chapter 61

562 36 1
By khunPhi_YaiNong

After Mew got some food for Gulf he sit next to him. He also fed Gulf while Gulf leaned on his shoulder and chewed with his eyes closed.

"Are you okay? what do you feel?" Mew said worried.

"I'm getting dizzy. I want to sleep." Guf said.

"Then let's go inside so you and our baby can rest." Mew said.

"Why did you think of marrying me at night? Do you have a blood of aswang?" Gulf starting to get irritated. Mew just scratched and wiped the side of Gulf's lips.

"Aswang? What's that?" Mew confused even more. Their friends who were also at the same table stifled their laughter.

"Aswang You do not know?" And he pointed to his stomach. "If you hadn't aswang me, none of this would have happened today." So their friends laughed even more. Mew, on the other hand, was still loading thinking about what his wife had said.

"He said, if you hadn't crawled on him, he wouldn't have gotten pregnant." Boat said laughing. He looked at Gulf who was obviously sleepy.

"What does the aswang have to do with the night?"

"Mew, aswang only comes out at night. Aswang is a Filipino myth creatures Like a monster that eats the internal organs, including pregnant women, sick people and those close to death." MJ explain. So "you like aswang. You crawling top of him and eating him alive HAHAHAHA" Then He turned to Gulf and there was a trace of fear.

Gulf laughed and kissed Mew on the lips. "Don't worry daddy, There is nothing like that here. And if there is." Gulf removed the tuck in of his long sleeves and took out a perishable that was stuck in his clothes.
"Here. It will protect pregnant women like me from such creatures. So that they don't smells me. Rumor has it that the smell of a pregnant woman smells good to them. And this, they are afraid of this. I don't know why but we have nothing to lose if we follow. Is it not?" Gulf said. And stand up. Mew took him by the hand.

"Where are you going?"

"It's our wedding, we need to entertain them." Gulf said "It's a shame if I don't talk to them. You also. You have a plan for this so stand there and thank them for being here. You disturbed their silence mood." And Gulf turned back. Can just tap him.

"I admire your patience with him. And It's scares me to marry like my cousin. His  of mood swings change very fast. But anyways. Congrats to the both of you and good luck. More babies to come!" Can said.

Gulf visited his guests one by one at the tables And talked for a while Suddenly someone tapped on his shoulder. When he turned around, he was suddenly nervous.

"Thank you. and yeah. I can do anything for Gulf. Thank you." Mew said to Can and he followed Gulf.

"Congrats to the both of you Gulf. Can we talk?" Tar said.

"Ahm...y-yeah T-thank you. And Sure w-we can." Gulf stuttered And he held his stomach.

they went to the part of the garden where there were away from people. Gulf just held his stomach and looked at Tar. Tar just smiled and Gulf was surprised when Tar  suddenly hugged him.

"Congrats to the both of you. I never thought that what he told me then would be true. he really fulfilled it."Tar broke away from the hug and grabbed Gulf's other shoulder.

"H-huh? W-what do you mean?"

"Xander. Ah. I-i mean, Mew. He said to me when we were younger. Do you remember when Dada took you to Batangas? that was also the time were argued. because I kept him away from you. because I'm clouded with jealousy and anger."

Flashback:

"Oh! Tar, is there a problem?" Mew smiling said.

" oh wow, do you know me yet? I thought you only knew Gulf in this mansion." Tar said sarcasticly

"what do you mean?" Mew asked confused.

"well, I don't know what he's telling you to stay away from me, but don't believe him. he's just like his mom, hypocritical, benevolent but you'll just know they're doing something when you turn around and you used you so they can get what they want. that's what his mom did to my family. he lures Daddy so he can get everything that mommy and I should have." Tar mad said.

"don't speak to him like that. Gulf says nothing about you or anyone. Gulf is a kind and quiet friend. I don't believe what you say. Excuse me." Mew frowning said. Then he avoid Tar.

Tar chased him and grabbed him by the arm. Mew looked at him badly so Tar was released from him.

"Gulf just circles you, not everything he shows is true. He's just kidding you. All of you. He wants to take what I have. He wanted to take my daddy and my grandparents. Because he was jealous. Same as his siblings. Don't you understand me xander? They are fraudsters. They are fooling you. And I will not allow you to be one of them fooled. "

"ENOUGH TAR! Not everything you say is true. That's not how I met your siblings. They are kind. Your daddy's children are all kind. And we all know that Ninong Tharn how long he has been looking for his kids. And now they are here. can you just be happy and whatever your parents' past is, forget it. what matters is what is happening now."

Tar was surprised by the sudden rise of mew's voice.

"But----

"I said enough Tar! if you keep telling me that. I will not talk to you anymore." mew would have turned his back when tar suddenly spoke.

"What? Would you rather be friends with gulf than me? Will you just give up being our friend? Because of that Gulf? Is he just your best friend?"

Mew Was suddenly Silenced.

"You can't speak? Why? Do you like gulf?" Mew immediately looked at him. "Why? I'm right?"

"Yes! I like Gulf. And he's my Guppie I've been looking for. He is the person I promised to marry one day."  Mew honestly said.

"But how about me?" Tar crying said.

"Huh?" He confused ask

"I like you Xander." Tar said.

"Sorry, but I only like Gulf. And I will only love him until we get older." Mew said and immediately turned away. Tar was left crying.

End of flashback

"He always said when he find you, he will find a way to get you we are young, you are always his story. Sometimes I get angry because he repeats his story over and over again. I know our first meeting when we were young was not good, So now, I apologize for what my mom did to you, especially to Uncle Type. I will admit that it was all his fault and that I was blinded by his anger and imitated me."

"When mom died and dad took me, he explained everything to me. And I understand now. I'm here to show you, not to make trouble. I am here to ask for your forgiveness.And of course to congratulate you and Mew.I'm happy for you both." Tar said. Gulf still didn't say anything and he was surprised when Mew suddenly appeared.

"You're just here. I've been looking for you for a while." Then he looked at Gulf who was pale. And he also looked at Tar. "T-tar. Y-your'e here." Mew surprised.

"Hello Xander. Long time no see. Hehehe. Congrats to the both of you. Dada Tharn, he invited me and dad here. Based on your expressions, am I not welcome?"

"O-oh no. I'm just surprised you're here. Dada didn't tell us that you were coming here. But thanks for attending." Gulf finally talk.

"Thank you for keeping your promise to my brother. I'm not even related to him by blood, but I still consider him my brother because Dada Tharn was once my father.And thank you Gulf for the love you gave to Mew. I hope you will be happy with your future children...." Tar didn't finish what he was saying when Gulf hugged him.

"T-thank y-you T-Tar. Thank you for what you did for me." He said.

"Huh?" What do you mean?" Tar confused.

"About when D-Darell almost raped me. I found out from Kira what you did. And thank you for helping me." And it cried. Tar was surprised because Gulf was crying so much. "Thank you for coming here. Thank you for still treating me like a brother even though we didn't get along well before"

"G-Gulf...."

"It's okay Tar. Gulf like that. It's just his mood swings. He loves crying a lot. II hope our baby will not inherit his crying a lot hehehe." Mew said. And Tar nodded while hi caressing Gulf back.

"Shhh. It's okay. It's just a small think. And I'm happy because You have found your heart's contentment." Gulf nodded and He wiped his tears and hugged Mew.

"D-Daddy. I want to sleep. I'm so sleepy." He said And He raised his two hands and signaled that he wanted to lift Him up. Tar laughed because he saw Gulf's childish side that he knows better Gulf who doesn't care about his surroundings and has no emotions.

"We will be first, Tar. I'll just put my mommy to sleep. Thank you again for coming here." Mew said

"Always welcome. And yes go ahead. I think this big baby mommy of yours needs a rest. But please. Just put it to sleep. Don't don't tire him. remember, he's pregnant. Okay?"

"you are not sure maybe I'm the one who crawled into it. Opsss... Sorry tmi" Gulf said. And the three of them laughed.

When they returned to the venue they cheered when they saw Mew carrying Gulf. Guld just buried his face in Mew's neck because he was shy.  He wanted to get off Mew's lift but Mew signaled him not to.

When they got to the room, Mew carefully put him down to bed.

Mew dressed him while he was lying down and so did he. Now they are both wearing couple pajamas and hugging each other. They both closed their eyes and enjoyed each other presence.

"I love you Daddy. Thank you for Because you kept your promise." Gulf said. And he open his eyes and looking at Mew.

"I love you too Mommy. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be able to experience this much happiness. I'm only happy with you and I can't ask for anything else. But be with you.

"Same as you. Because you're My forever." Gulf said. And they kissing each other until they Run out of breath. They smile at each other. Mew rubbed Gulf's belly and when suddenly move. The two of them looked at each other as Gulf belly moved again.

Mew brought his ear closer and placed it on Gulf's stomach and they were even more amazed because it was moving as if it was listening to their conversation.

"Mommy can you feel it? Our baby move." Mew said Amazed and starting to crying.

"Yes daddy. I feel it. Our baby is happy because his mommy and daddy are happy so he is happy too. Right baby. Just move if yes." Gulf said and Move again.

"Omygod! I love you baby. Daddy and mommy love you so much. Can't wait to meet you na. Please be strong okay?" Mew crying.

"Your daddy is crying na baby. He's ugly look. Hahahaha" Gulf said And leaned against the head board of the bed.

Mew kissed Gulf's stomach and he kissed Gulf again on the lips and hugged him. Gulf leaned against Mew's chest. Mew was caressing hid hair until he fell asleep. Mew adjusted him on  bed and he did the same and he placed Gulf's head on his chest Until he didn't even realize that he had fallen asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 2.2K 13
"I loved you. From the moment my eyes fell on you." "I know. Me too." "Really? Is that even true... I don't even know if to believe you anymore," he...
353K 15.4K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...
172K 6.8K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❀ Warning: βš οΈπŸ”ž Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...
20.3K 1.3K 16
βœ“Gulf - A engineering student (1st year), Emotional & happy go lucky person.. but his heart broke because of his crush. he has a crush on his bestfrn...