Palm Treeโ™Š๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…๐ŸŒค

By Carolina4240

Christina Smith lived at the hood part of Los Angeles with her parents since her mom works at the nursing hom... More

๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…One๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Two๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Three๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Four๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Five๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Six๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Seven๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Eight๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Ten๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Eleven๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Twelve๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Thirteen๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Fourteen๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Fifteen๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Sixteen๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Seventeen๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Eighteen๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Nineteen๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Twenty๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Twenty-One๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Twenty-Two๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Twenty-Three๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Twenty-Four๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Twenty-Five๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Twenty-Six๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Twenty-Seven๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Twenty-Eight๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Twenty-Nine๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Thirty๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Thirty-One๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Thirty-Two๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Thirty-Three๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Thirty-Four๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Thirty-Five๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด ๐ŸŒ…Thirty-Six๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Thirty-Seven๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Thirty-Eight๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…

๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Nine๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…

102 3 0
By Carolina4240

🦋🐚Latina🦋🐚

I woke up on the Monday morning as I yawned, got up, made my bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene. When I'm finished, I got out and went back to my room as I sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on the white pants and black shirt.

Latina's outfit👗👚👖

I was going to wear short shorts but I that's has to wait this weekend since I'm going to Six Flags with Xavier, Tre and Maliyah if her mom let her go. Most of the people from the main office may not give a shit but I'm not like them other hoes that's dressing like they going to the club or whatever especially when they are wearing crop top that's shows too much stomach and belly button.

I'm not going to lie, I do wear crop top to school but at least I'm wearing the high weight pants so that my belly button won't show that much. After I put my shoes on, did my hair, put on my earrings and put on the necklace with my zodiac sign on it since I'm a Taurus, I grabs my things, turn the lights off and went to the kitchen as I saw my dad watching the news on Fox 11 Los Angeles as I took the milk out of the refrigerator. 

"Good morning daddy", I said didn't mean to be rude to him.
"Good morning baby", He said as I put the milk back up and start eating Corn Pops sine it's always my favorite cereal along with Coco Puffs and Fruity Peddles. 

I don't really care for the cereal that has marshmallow in it because the texture is wired. I mean, I don't like dry marshmallows especially from the cereal box since it's looks like it's been sitting there for the long time. I know you asking when's my birthday, it's on May 14th which is a week before Nisha's 17th birthday since she in junior at Millikan High School which is at Long Beach.

Yes, she stayed at Long Beach with my uncle and his wife after her biological mother lost custody of her for child neglect since she had her living at the dirty house with barely any food in the house nor clean clothes. My mom was never the huge fan of Nisha's mom because she always thought that she's irresponsible with her child especially when she was 18 when she had Nisha while my uncle was a couple of years older than her. 

I mean, when Nisha was 3 months old, she had my parents babysitting her for 3 days while she at Pomona partying with her friends. Not only that, she always had gangsters going in and out of her house doing gang activities right in front Nisha instead of at least wait until she goes to sleep.

My family called CPS on Nisha's trifling ass mom multiples times for the same shit which is barely getting fed nor bathe, being left alone for hours at the time to get some sex from them thugs from Compton, drinking around her and so on. At least she wasn't abusing her by beating her ass over shit that's toddlers do which is wetting the bed.

The last straw for my uncle was when the police called him and told him to come to his ex-girlfriend apartment at Long Beach because the house was very dirty. I mean, there were shit everywhere on the floor, dishes pilled up, dead rats and roaches on the floor and so on. 

The living condition that Nisha was living in was so bad that she had to go to the hospital for check up. If her mom gotten her shit together and did what CPS told her to do, her parental rights wouldn't be terminated. 

When I'm finished eating the cereal, I washed out the bowl, grabs my coffee mug, kissed my dad on the cheeks, told him bye and heading out of the door as I unlocked the car door, got in my car, start them, put on my seatbelt and drove off as "I'm Supposed To Die Tonight" by 50 Cent started playing on low.

🔴💛Christina🔴💛

I'm at the locker putting the clear lip gloss on since I got up early because my dad cooked breakfast which is chicken and waffle. So I got up, showered and gotten dress since I'm wearing the white crop top with the word "Honey" in red print and blue skirt since it's not too short.

Christina's outfit👗👚👖

Labor Day is around the corner since I usually chill at home on the day off. I don't know what I'm going to do this year because I wants to do something a bit different beside watching TV, swimming in the backyard pool and painting my nails.

I know people from South Central is going to have a pool party but I don't want the same shit as it's was Saturday where some chick named Lauren beats the shit out of me and Maliyah for no reasons. I'm glad that Tatiana didn't bother inviting her to the ice cream shop yesterday.

If she did, it's would be more bullshit where the police had to be involved because I heard that girl is ratchet with short temper who gets mad over nothing. When the bell rings, I closed the locker and walked upstairs to my first block since we'll be learning shit today including taking notes.

I know D'Andre wondering where I'm at because him, Xavier, Maliyah, Tre and Latina was at the gym hanging out before the class starts. 

😎😎Tremaine😎😎

I'm at lunch with D'Andre and Xavier eating our food while the girls is at another table. I invited Maliyah to Six Flags this weekend with me, Xavier and Latina since it's was the double date. I know we only talk for a week but I starting to like her especially the way she carried herself.

I mean, she ain't like them other hoes that I've screwed since she told me that she's a virgin last night when I texting her back and forth while Anthony and Lauren having sex in his room. In speaking of Lauren, I saw her with some dude that's look like A$AP Rocky holding hands to the bathroom this morning. 

I don't know what the hell they was doing in the bathroom but they was late for first block where they had to get the pass from the main office. So I didn't bothered asking her because I don't want to be messy by get in all their business. 

While we eating Xavier getting ready to asked us about Lauren since he wasn't at the pool party.
"Did that bitch apologize to Maliyah?", He asked as he takes an bite of the chicken sandwich.
"I don't think so", D'Andre said since I wouldn't be surprised that she didn't because she don't show any remorse for what she does to people.

Her ass better be lucky that Aunt Claudia raised him right because she would gotten her ass whooped worse than the chick that Dr. Dre beat up and went to jail for it back in the early 90's. I don't condone dramatic violence no matter it's a man or a woman but Lauren is really asking to get her shit beaten sometimes.

I mean, I can tell that Anthony wants to pimp slapped her so badly everytime she hits him and calling him a "bitch ass n-word" but like my uncle always told me, hitting a woman don't make you a man.

I can understand they do it in self defense but randomly hit a woman and treat them like a yesterday trash, hell no. All 3 of us continue talking until it's time for us to go back to our 3rd block class as I threw my mostly eaten food away and left the cafeteria.

🔴💛Christina🔴💛

After the slow day at school, I went home as I told my dad about my day and went to my room to change my clothes since I'm wearing the blue legging set before I do my homework.

Christina's outfit👗👚👖

I got a couple of homework to do today since this is the 2nd weeks of school. D'Andre asked me about coming to my house next Monday to chill with him towards the end of our last class. I don't know about bringing him to my house because I never brought a boy over before but he said he not going to try anything with me.

So I asked my dad about it which is he's fine with it as long he not having sex with no condom even though nothing sexual going to happens. We'll be watching movies or something like that. Now, I'm in my room doing my Chemistry homework while the music is playing in the background. 

While I'm doing my homework since "ABC" Jackson 5 started playing, my phone started vibrating and it's was Kyla texting me for the 3rd times about some guy she just met today. I was going to text her back when she texted me for the 2nd times but it's was at the middle of the 3rd block and I don't want to interrupt the class.

So I asked her back asking her the guy's name since his name is Rico. I looked at the picture for a few minutes. I can tell this guy is biracial by his skin color since she told me that he's half Hispanic.

She told me that's he's the football player that she's have seen around a lot since girls be taking their underwear and throw it at him like he's August Alsina and shit even though he looked kind of looking like he could be Chris Brown and Trey Songz's long lost brother.

Kyla and I continue texting each other about boys including D'Andre until "Flashing Lights" by Kanye West started playing since I'm about to finished do my homework. When I said Kanye West, I mean his older songs before he done a lot of bullshit nowadays especially he interrupt Taylor Swift on natural TV talking about "Single Ladies (Put The Ring On It)" by Beyonce should've won.

I'm not going to lie, that song was catchy since I used to hear it everywhere I go but Kanye West shouldn't give a shit if Beyonce lost since winning award don't mean nothing. I stop being surprised about his antics when he interrupt Beck at the Grammy 3 years ago since nobody watches that shit anyways. 

Hell, I questioned his knowledge of black history when he said "400 years of slavery was a choice" a few months back. I mean, the last time I've checked, every black people was treated like shit during the slavery days including getting called the N-word. I don't know what the hell is wrong with Kanye West but he needs to stop all that coonery bullshit and watch "Root", "Not A Slave", "12 Years Of Slave" or any movies that's base off of slavery days because my dad don't think he don't know shit about black history when he said that bullshit back in May.

Not only he needs to do some research about black history, but he needs to stop acting like a jackass all the time and start smoking weed since it's legal here in California so that I won't have to hear about his antics for a while especially when he kissing Donald Trump's ass like he give a shit about him but in reality, he don't. 

🦋🐚Latina🦋🐚

I'm in the living room cooking dinner while my dad is in the living room watching researching something since he not watching TV right now. I know you asking what I'm wearing, I'm wearing the pink shorts and white shirt with the word "PINK" in silver print.

Latina's pajama👗👚👖🌙⏰💤💤

While I'm letting the mac and cheese boil in the pot that's big enough, my phone started ringing and it's was Xavier calling me but I'm took busy taking the last few wings out of the deep fryer. So I put the phone on the speaker before I answer it.

Phone Convo📞📱📱
Latina🥰😂♉🌊: Hello!
Xavier♎🔮🏙️🏙️: What's up baby!
Latina🥰😂♉🌊: Hey Xavier, what are you doing?
Xavier♎🔮🏙️🏙️: Nothing, I just got out of the shower, so what about you?
Latina🥰😂♉🌊: I'm cooking dinner right now.
Phone Convo over📞📱📱

Xavier and I continue talking on the phone for the next 20 minutes until I heard the door flying open and his dad screaming at him about something. Hell, even my dad wants to know what the hell is going on at his house because it's sound like he about to get his ass whooping over bullshit.

Whatever the hell they was fighting over, his punk ass father better not bring me and my dad up because he don't have nothing to do with their family drama. After I ate dinner while watching "The Color Purple", I went to the kitchen, washed out the dishes and went back to the living room as I opened the can of Sun Drops and watching the last 30 minutes of this movie before I go to bed.

This movie may came out back in the 80's but I don't give a damn, at least it's better than any other ratchet ass reality shows that don't do nothing but promote toxic relationships and fake friendships. If I wants drama, I watches hood movies or something especially "Above The Rim" since the first time I watch it was a last year when I was spending the night at Nisha's house.

As soon the movie is over with, I turned the TV off, threw the empty can of soda away, told my dad goodnight and went to my room as I plugged my phone on the charger, laid down on the bed and went to sleep with Xavier popped up in my mind making love to me in the shower. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130 6 10
Welcome to the life of a plus size Tayla Lanes who has low self esteem, doesn't hardly like anyone and is working fast to get out of high school to g...
142K 3.8K 39
( first book) 2020๐Ÿ’•
20.7K 496 27
17 year old Kylee had hard times growing up as a toddler. Her father being in and out of jail and her mother on Drugs. The only constant in her life...
66.8K 2.4K 20
Just read ๐Ÿ’™