๐‘บ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ฐ

By TheSensualSinner

ยป ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐€๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐Œ๐จ๐›๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ & ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฉ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ยซ ~ The S... More

ยป One
ยป Two
ยป Three
ยป Four
ยป Five
ยป Six
ยป Seven
ยป Eight
ยป Nine
ยป Ten
ยป Eleven
ยป Twelve
ยป Thirteen
ยป Fourteen
ยป Fifteen
ยป Sixteen
ยป Seventeen
ยป Eighteen
ยป Nineteen
ยป Twenty
ยป Twenty 1
ยป Twenty 2
ยป Twenty 3
ยป Twenty 4
ยป Twenty 5
ยป Twenty 6
ยป Twenty 7
ยป Twenty 8
ยป Twenty 9
ยป Thirty
ยป Thirty 1
ยป Thirty 2
ยป Thirty 3
ยป Thirty 4
ยป Thirty 5
ยป Thirty 7
ยป Thirty 8
ยป Thirty 9
ยป Forty
ยป Forty 1
ยป Forty 2
ยป Forty 3
ยป Forty 4
ยป Forty 5
ยป Forty 6
ยป Forty 7
ยป Epilogue

ยป Thirty 6

9K 241 24
By TheSensualSinner

↠ ᴘᴜɴɪsʜᴍᴇɴᴛ.

Aletheia Sokrátes:

"Open the fucking door Aletheia, Right now!" He snarled.

My body flinched again still so so confused and scared,

I'm actually afraid for my life right now...

What did I do!!?

"No! Not until you calm down!" I shout back desperate to defuse his fuming anger.

The doorknob jingles and a bang follows after "God damnit, Aletheia!"

Jesus! Donovan's becoming fed up which means he's gonna do something drastic then a thought occurred hoping it would help me

I licked my lips "Whatever has happened, It's not true! I'm innocent!" Which is bullshit because I haven't been innocuous in a long time.

Suddenly, his side has become quiet and that raised my suspicion, my ragged breath lathered the ominous silence.

"Donovan?" I called pressing my ear to the door

In return, was silence. My instincts were urging me to open the door - he probably left and doesn't want to deal with the situation.

My hand lands on the knob and unlocks the door with the other, I take a deep breath opening the door finding the hall empty, and confusion fills me.

"Donovan?" I called out again.

This is odd soon my intentions to search for him were obstructed when I felt something pull me back into the bedroom, I gasped being met with Donovan glaring at me - locking us inside the bedroom.

He's pissed and I panic

"Okay, okay! Calm down" I say quickly

"You lied to me and yet you had the nerve to fuck me over for weeks!" He snarled in my face

Confusion froths my expression "What are you talking about!? I didn't do anything!" I raised my voice back at him

"Stop lying to me!"

What the fuck is going on!? Everything is chaotic right now and it's concerning.

I stare into his dark angered eyes "Please Donovan-"

"Don't you dare say my fucking name! You fucked it all when you decided to spread your legs for Tony!"

And that's when it hit me, Oh my God he found out when Tony and I fooled around in that certain guest bedroom but in my defense, we never had sex or anything deep but why does he think we did?

What did Tony say to him? He probably twisted the situation like the asshole he is.

Donovan noticed my realization and his glare worsen "So your probably gonna justify yourself now huh?"

His grip on my throat tightened as I held his wrists

"Y-You don't understand w-w never fully f-fornicated... You ha-have the wrong concept here" I struggle to say

He scoffs "Oh do I and fuck why should I believe you"

"Let me go so we can talk rationally, please Donovan?" Using my voice to speak softly

His eyes narrow and he grits his teeth pushing himself away, Clearly still has a soft spot for me.

"One minute before I lose my mind on you" he advises devilishly.

I gulped "I will admit, Tony and I did fool around-"

Donovan's anger was gonna flare until I held up my hand indicating to chill and let me finish,

"-But this was in the beginning when we met and I only did it because I was scared so I used my pickpocketing to obtain Tony's cellphone and keys... Remember? When I escaped and you caught me" I explain hoping Donovan would listen and I continue.

He stares at me configuring my words

"Tony and I never had sex, My motives with him were just business to escape from you..." Suddenly an idea hit me and I deepened my guilt to help my situation and not put me into the dog house.

I sighed "That's the truth, I hid it from you because I was scared, I still am, and Tony... He was just an easy target - But I'll understand if you don't want me anymore s-so I'll go" I turned opening the door after unlocking it only for Donovan to close from behind me with his hand.

A smirk briefly played on my lips then I returned to my sad look of guilt once he turned me around

Donovan cages me in against the door

However, his leftover anger remains "I swear to god Aletheia If you're still lying to me-"

"I'm not-"

"Don't interrupt me, Thank the gods that your story backs you up, and if I find out any more lies from you - your fucking done, you hear me?"

Holy hell his voice sent chills down my body, The sincerity of deadliness vibrated through his tone, and I vowly agreed.

"Yes no more lies" I meekly say.

I can see the trust Donovan has in me dropped five percent out of a hundred and I needed to gain it back somehow then he backs up removing his leather jacket.

"Has Tony made a move on you ever since?" He takes off his Rolex as I watched.

"No" I answer in a hard tone.

"How far did he touch you?" He begins to remove his belt and I tense with concern as he tosses it on the bed. His questions kept coming and I was apprehensive to answer.

"He-He only touched my b-breasts-" He takes off his shirt and I stopped confused.

"No, continue" He urges

My throat twists "-Once Tony o-opened my shirt"

Donovan stares at me "So he saw you naked"

I mentally rolled my eyes "B-Basically"

What is he up to? I know Donovan is stirring up something. I can sense it in his eyes, the tension in the air especially since our conflict still lingering.

My stomach abruptly churns recalling Donovan's ways of retribution especially when it comes to me then Donovan beckons his head indicating to come forward

"Come here"

The belt and his twitching palm says it all, I wet my dry lips becoming nervous again.

"You're obviously angry, I should go-"

"Come here now, Aletheia" He orders menacingly as I'm burning beneath his flaming gaze however I'm glued to my spot seeing him clench his fists.

"Why do I need to keep repeating myself?"

He's growing irritated

"Because I know what you're gonna do" I retort nervously hugging myself.

He scowls "Then you understand so get your fucking ass on this bed now, Aletheia"

I shook my head "No! I'm not a damn kid, you're not gonna spank me!"

His eyebrow arched "So you assume your actions are gonna be left unpunished? Is that right"

I'm silent as I started walking towards him

"Good girl" His frosty gaze follows me

I cautiously stare at him "Fine but my clothes remain"

Donovan checks me out "Fine" he agrees. Good! I take a seat on the bed until-

"No, Turn around"

I comply feeling Donovan grab my top shoulders including his breath fan my earlobe, and my body shudders.

"This punishment should be a reminder of why you should never lie to me again... These clothes are infuriating me" Donovan tugs my shirt

I went to look at him but Donovan bent me over the bed erratically taking me by surprise

"Donovan!" I scowled

"I lied... Oh look at that I just lied to you" he speaks sarcastically yanking my underwear down my legs knowing this is going to be raw and rigid.

My body writhes beneath him as Donovan takes my arms behind my back

"Agh!" I grunt exasperatedly feeling him bind my wrists together. My heart thumps like crazy seeing the belt slide away from my vision.

Oh no, no, no

"Donovan-"

"Shut up! How many times do you use your body to swipe valuables off men? Were Tony and I the first?" He asks in wrath.

What!? Has he gone mad or insanely jealous?

"Men are easy targets when it comes to a beautiful woman, it depends on her but I never go all the way physically... So a couple of men, who cares!" I admit

In the past, I used my looks and body to steal from men, hell even women, and it works every time. I sense Donovan standing still probably embezzling in the boiling blood running through his veins.

Without warning a sharp sting whips across my buttcheek, I shrieked feeling my body prickle and my heartbeat jolt.

Fucking hell! That hurts!

I struggle additionally, Donovan presses his hand on my lower back forcing my body to cease.

"More movement will only make it worse, Aletheia not that it already is... punishments will keep happening if you lie and betray me" I could suspect his snarling lip and heated eyes that could kill me if it was possible including the burning pain on my behind.

"Donovan please" I plea not loving his belt, it was too severe.

He moved his hand further down groping my red stinging cheek and I winced releasing a mewl

"For lying to me for weeks you earn seven whips"

My throat clamps in panic

"D-Donovan please no-"

Smack!

I yelp clenching my fists

"Say it Aletheia, Your mine!"

Smack!

My body jerks

Smack!

"SAY IT!"

Smack!

"I'm yours! I'm yours!" I scream in pain and exasperation

"Yes, not Tony's, Leo's, or any man"

Smack!

By now my butt is red I'm assuming and in excruciating pain especially with tears clouding my vision.

This was a punishment I can't relive.

"Will you ever lie to me again?" He asks

I quickly shook my head "No, no, I swear, I swear please" meekly answered. I meant it, This experience kicked me in the gut.

He begins to rub my lower back and I faintly flinched biting my lip.

"Since you are soon to be my wife... I have one more proposition for you"

I breathe shakily "Anything"

Donovan abruptly flips me over and I wince seeing his hair very touseled, he needed to run his hand through to tame it and he's sweaty.

"You are gonna quit pickpocketing or else this last whip... Will never be the last" Donovan held up the belt to my face and my complexion blanched.

Give up pickpocketing?

-𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 1.4K 43
The first time it happened, Capri thought it was just bad luck. The second time someone attempted to kidnap her, she thought it was just a coincidenc...
986K 43.7K 31
Cover by: @Enny101 Christian DeLuca is a very successful businessman with little regard for anyone he doesn't consider family, he's found work and li...
2.6M 73.5K 63
[COMPLETED] Evangeline Kingston, an 18 year old, knows nothing of the outside world after having been confined to the walls of her home her whole lif...
72.2K 1.7K 51
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ During the day, she's Mae Kazimi, a quiet girl living in the richest part of New York. But during the night, she's Shadow, a well-known a...