Pretty Boy: Dean Winchester x...

De TurnTechCosplayer

(Y/n) needs a night off after almost being jumped by two vampires so she heads to the closest bar. She meets... Mais

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:

Chapter 19:

127 4 1
De TurnTechCosplayer

I sat on the uncomfortable hospital chair beside Dean's bed. He had been wheeled in an hour before, still knocked out from all the drugs. He was going to have to have surgery on his knee, but his ankle just needed to be set. They successfully removed the bullet lodged in his shoulder and the rest he was getting was supposedly helping the head trauma. I had turned on the TV and it was set on the Western channel. It was Dean's favourite.

"(Y/n)?" I looked up, seeing Dean looking at me groggily.

"Hey, there he is-" I said softly, "Sam's on the way." I assured him.

"The last thing I remember is leaving that mansion." Dean murmured.

"Yeah, you got your ass handed to you." I joked, "You're going to have to have surgery." Dean nodded and looked up at the TV.

"Westerns?" He asked.

"You like them." I said with a small smile, relaxing back into my chair. It was three hours before Dean got wheeled in here. Suddenly our ears were met with a knock at the door. Dean perked up and I looked back to see Lindsay opening the door.

"Hey," She said with a small wave, "We need to set your ankle." Dean nodded and a team of nurses came in brandishing the needed materials. Dean had a high pain tolerance, but this was still going to hurt. I offered him my hand, hoping he'd take it as a platonic gesture. He gave me a knowing glance and took my hand, squeezing it to give himself some sense of relief as they set his ankle. The reason they were setting it now was because they didn't have an opening to perform the surgery on his knee at the moment. Dean groaned loudly and squeezed my hand as tight as he could. After what felt like forever, the nurses finished, but Dean kept his hand on mine. I knew that I should let go, but I couldn't. I felt like I needed his touch to remind me that he was there and that he was okay. I gripped his hand and he looked over at me. I met his eyes.

"This- this doesn't-" I started.

"I know." Dean murmured. We both looked back at the TV. I was right, this was sort of awkward. "Do you know when Sam's gonna be here?" Dean asked.

"Probably in about-" I glanced at the clock on the wall, "six hours?" I looked back over at him. He nodded and let out a sigh. "Is your phone broken?" I asked.

"I don't know." Dean answered. He pointed at his jeans and I headed over, pulling it out of his pocket with my free hand and showing it to him. The screen was shattered like mine.

"I'll pay for your screen replacement." I said, "I should've told you about the truce."

"Why is there a truce anyway?" Dean asked, looking over at me.

"Well, when Lana and I were kids, mom and dad took us out on what was supposed to be an easy hunt. It was Aleda's vamp nest. Long story short, I was hurt and Aleda saved me. My parents declared a truce because they were grateful." Dean nodded and thought for a moment before speaking.

"I'm sorry, I should've woken you up to tell you where I was going." Dean murmured.

"No, it's okay." I said back, "I understand why you didn't..." I probably should've thought before I spoke. Dean let go of my hand as we both fell into an uncomfortable silence. I placed my hands in my lap and looked up at the TV.

~~~

Dean and I sat in relative silence as we waited for Sam and Bobby to arrive. Lindsay came in every hour on the hour to check on us. I felt myself dozing off when I heard a knock at the door. It didn't sound like Lindsay.

"Come in." I called. The door opened, revealing Sam standing in the hallway. I smiled.

"Hey, I wanted to make sure I had the right room." Sam said with a small smile, coming in and closing the door behind him.

"Where's Bobby?" Dean asked.

"He said he sends his best, but he didn't want to be surrounded by your lovey dovey bullshit." Sam said using air quotes. I felt a blush coat my cheeks. It was now or never.

"Dean and I aren't... uh- we aren't together anymore."

"O- oh." Sam murmured, looking down at the ground. "Well- uh, anyway, Bobby got a flight back to Sioux Falls." Sam said. I stood, motioning for him to sit. He did and I headed over to sit on the window seat on the other side of the room. I looked out the window, noticing that it had started raining. I watched people walking to and from the hospital, driving in and out of the parking lot.

"Do you want to get us set up in a hotel room?" I heard Dean ask Sam.

"Hey-" I said, turning to them, "my house is your house." Dean smiled softly.

"Are you sure?" Dean asked.

"Of course." I said, I didn't want to be the asshole that walked out on her friends. "You did the same for me." Suddenly our ears were met with a light knock. The door opened to reveal Lindsay.

"Hey I'm here to take you back for surgery." She said with a sweet smile. Sam helped Lindsay unhook the monitors so she could whisk Dean off to the operating room. Sam came over and sat beside me on the window seat. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Why did you two decide to break up?" Sam asked after a moment of silence. I stayed quiet. "I'm sorry..." He murmured. I felt tears spring to my eyes. Sam wrapped his arm around me comfortingly. I needed to think of an answer.

"When we're together, it's like we can't focus on anything but each other..." I murmured, "We both love what we do, so I thought it was unfair to stay with him." Sam rubbed my back.

"I'm sorry..." Sam murmured.

"No, it's okay, but I don't want him to think that I don't care about him, you know?"

"I understand." Sam muttered, "Thank you for letting us stay with you." He added.

"Oh it's no problem, thank you for letting me stay with you guys and Bobby." I said back. I heard him let out a small chuckle.

"Hey, a hunter in need-" He said, letting half the phrase speak for itself. I echoed his chuckle.

"Did Dean give you his phone?" I asked, "I need to get both of our screens replaced.

"Yeah, he did." Sam said, digging it out of his pocket. I took it.

"I'll head there when I get you both settled in." I said.

"Why don't you head out now? Dean's going to be a while." I nodded and stood.

"You sure you're going to be okay here alone?" I asked, looking down at him.

"Yeah, not my first time." We shared a small laugh and I headed outside to my car. I took out my keys and started the car, heading to a screen replacement place that I had been to before. I headed in and handed over the phones. I paid in advance and they told me that they should be done in two days. I gave them Sam's number so they could contact us with an exact time. I headed back to the hospital, giving Lindsay a small wave, as she had returned to her place at the front desk. I hurried to Dean's room, finding Sam laying on the window seat.

"I'm back!" I said, smiling at him. He waved and went back to looking out the window.

"Hi." He murmured.

"I was wondering if you got to finish your case with Bobby?" I asked, taking the chair that I was in earlier. Sam glanced over at me.

"I'm glad you were with Dean." Sam murmured.

"I just wish I was there earlier." I said back.

"It isn't your fault." Sam murmured, suddenly the door opened and Dean was rolled back in. He was looking around, woozy and he was dressed in a hospital gown. He had a huge cast going all the way up his leg, holding his knee and his ankle in place. He had a big bandage over the bullet wound in his shoulder. Lindsay came in after the bed was rolled in, holding a clipboard.

"Hi!" She said with a sweet smile.

"Hey, how is he?" I asked, standing up and standing beside Dean's hospital bed.

"He did great, and as soon as you guys get him dressed he's free to go." Lindsay said, "(Y/n), I need to verify your address and insurance information. The other nurses left the room and Lindsay watched as they closed the door.

"Okay, girl, what can you do for me?" I asked.

"If you lie about your address there's nothing I can do to stop you." She murmured. I pulled out my wallet and handed her 300 dollars.

"Thank you so much." I said, winking at her. She smiled and left. I turned back to Sam and Dean.

"We good?" Sam asked.

"If we hurry? Yeah." I said with a small smile. I grabbed Dean's clothes from the chair and I held his jeans. "I'm going to have to cut the leg off of these." I said grimacing at the two men.

"Nooo!" Dean whined. I rolled my eyes and looked around, grabbing a pair of scissors from the cabinet. I snipped off the leg of his jeans high enough so they would fit loose over his cast.

"This isn't going to be easy." I murmured, picking up his boxers. I fit them over his feet and lifted his legs, pulling them up. "Can you put some weight on your good side?" I asked, looking up at Dean's groggy face. He didn't react. I looked at Sam.

"I can pick him up." Sam murmured. I nodded and he hooked his hands under Dean's arms, lifting him carefully. Dean groaned and I pulled his boxers up around his hips. Sam put him back down and we repeated our movements with his jeans. I pulled the gown off of him now that he was covered and I unfolded his shirt. I found my eyes drifting down his body. He was still the stunning man I knew, just with a few extra scars. I always liked his scars anyway.

"Raise your arms." I murmured. Dean just looked up at me groggily. Sam let out a chuckle. I just rolled my eyes and picked up his arms myself, pulling his shirt over them and down his body. Sam lowered the railings on the side of the bed and I rolled the wheelchair to his side. Sam helped Dean off the bed, and into the wheelchair. Sam wheeled him out of the room and out to his car. I loaded into my car and led them to my house. I pulled up in the driveway and Sam pulled up beside me. I climbed up the front porch, unlocking the front door and leaving it open before heading over to help Sam unload Dean. Sam got him in the wheelchair and rolled him up the sidewalk to the front porch. He picked up the back and I picked up the front, lifting him up the steps.

"Where do you want to be?" I asked, making eye contact with Dean.

"In your mouth..." Dean grumbled sleepily with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and looked up, seeing Sam rolling his eyes too.

"Let's get him in the bed and get him into some pajamas." I said. Sam agreed and I led him to the guest room. "I think I have some of his pajamas in the dryer." I said to Sam.

"Go ahead, I got him." Sam answered. I did as I was told, heading out of the bedroom and to the dryer, I opened the top, reaching in and feeling around, pulling out a pair of Dean's loose fitting pajama pants and a comfy t-shirt. I headed back to the bedroom seeing Sam lifting Dean into the bed.

"I've got him now if you want to go get a beer." I said, looking up at Sam as I sat on the end of the bed. Sam nodded and left the room, presumably heading to the kitchen.

"You need to put on pajamas Deany." I said, holding up his clothes. He begrudgingly leaned forward and I pulled his shirt off and eyed the bandage on his shoulder. "How does it feel?" I asked.

"Fuckin' awesome." Dean said with a dopey smile. I chuckled and pulled his pajama shirt over his head, smoothing it down his chest. Dean grabbed my hand and looked up, meeting my eyes. "I love you, you know...?" Dean murmured. I wanted to kiss him more than anything, but I just sighed and met his eyes.

"I know." I said. He buried his head in my chest and wrapped his arms around me. I petted his head, choking back tears.

"Please don't leave me..." He murmured. I bit my lip.

"I'm sorry, Deany." I murmured into his hair.

"Please (Y/n)..." Dean murmured. His words broke my heart, and I wondered if these were his actual thoughts, or if they were all from the meds he was on.

"I'm sorry, Deany." I whispered, kissing his head. I pulled away from him and he laid back. He unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans for me.

"This seems familiar." Dean joked, wiping his eyes. We shared a solemn laugh as I tugged his pants down his legs. I pulled the pajama pants on him and he was sobered up enough to raise his hips so I could pull the pants up easier.

"You should go to bed, it's been a long day." I murmured, standing up. Dean took my hand and pulled me to him. I landed on him and he crashed his lips onto mine. I melted into his touch and he swiped his tongue out, licking my bottom lip. I opened my mouth, allowing his tongue to enter. I couldn't push away my cravings anymore. He had pulled me to him- he and I both wanted this. I threw my leg over him, taking a seat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and I tangled a hand in his hair letting out a soft moan against his lips.

"Oh- Jesus, sorry!" I heard Sam say from the doorway. I pulled away from Dean, looking over my shoulder just in time to see Sam ducking out of the hallway. I looked back to Dean.

"You should probably get some sleep..." I murmured, cupping Dean's cheek. He nodded.

"I'm sorry." He murmured, meeting my eyes.

"It's okay." I said back, climbing off of him. I headed out of the room and I saw Sam seated on the couch holding a beer. I headed to the kitchen, opening the fridge to get a beer.

"I already got you one." Sam said. I smiled and headed over to the couch. I sat beside Sam. he had turned on the news and I assumed he was scoping out cases.

"So you and Dean-?" He trailed off.

"No, we're over, but... uh- it just kinda happened..." I said, looking up at him as he passed me my beer and I cracked it open.

"Are you okay?" Sam asked, wrapping his arm over my shoulder.

"Yeah, I just wish I didn't miss him so much." I murmured, "Like I know that he's just in the other room- but-" I was suddenly cut off by Sam's lips crashing onto mine. I was surprised, but it was oddly welcoming. I placed my hand on his chest, pushing him back gently. I looked up into his light eyes.

"I- I'm so sorry-" Sam whispered. He looked almost as surprised as me. Fuck this. Today had been hard. I needed to blow off some steam and I assumed Sam did too.

"Shut up." I said, leaning in and connecting our lips again. His lips were considerably softer than Dean's. I licked his bottom lip and he parted his lips, allowing my tongue to enter. Our tongues circled around each other carefully, and I reached up, placing my hand on Sam's cheek, reaching back with the other tangling it in his long hair. I tugged on it and our lips parted long enough for him to let out a soft moan. I felt butterflies in my stomach from Sam's expression of pleasure. He placed his hand on my hip, pulling me onto his lap. He ran his hands up my sides under my shirt. I extended my arms and he took the hint, pulling off my shirt. The fabric of my shirt passed between our lips and I took that moment to stare up at him. He looked down at me, a slight smile passing over his lips.

"What?" He murmured.

"We shouldn't be doing this..." I said back.

(A/n): I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, do you think Dean will find out? I know I haven't updated in a hot minute, so happy holidays I guess. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.2K 14 10
A girl who's always been a hunter meets another hunter during a case. What should happen between the two of them?
37.3K 1.7K 49
A young innocent teenage girl finally works up the nerve to ask her mother who her father is. After tedious research she finds herself meeting her fa...
118 14 14
Dean and Sam ask Bobby for his help on a hunt, but who they find at the house as them both surprised. New account, since Wattpad decided to delete my...
43.3K 918 9
(Criminal Minds / Supernatural Crossover) You've been on a hunting trip, and you haven't been home in a few days. You've decided to take a week's vac...