Pretty Boy: Dean Winchester x...

Galing kay TurnTechCosplayer

(Y/n) needs a night off after almost being jumped by two vampires so she heads to the closest bar. She meets... Higit pa

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:

Chapter 15:

196 7 1
Galing kay TurnTechCosplayer

Dean's P.O.V.

I woke up to the smell of breakfast cooking. I looked around, I was in (Y/n)'s bedroom. I pulled the sheet off of me and looked down, seeing that I wasn't wearing any clothes. I then remembered the fun that (Y/n) and I had last night. She was beautiful... her skin was soft... and she tasted better than anything else in the world. She was the best woman I had ever been with. She made me feel things that no one else could. Just being around her improved my mood 20 times over. She was funny and sweet and her voice always made me smile. She always smelled so good. It didn't matter if she used the little hotel soaps or something she picked up from a dollar store, or if she hadn't showered in days. She always had the same base scent. She smelled like her... and it was intoxicating.

I stood up, looking around. I saw my pair of boxers on the floor. I pulled them on, heading out the door and looking around. The bathroom door was open and I saw my shirt that I loaned to (Y/n) on the floor. She must have taken a shower. I headed to the kitchen, pausing in the doorway. I heard the beautiful sound of bacon sizzling on the stove and I saw (Y/n), dressed sadly, leaning over the stove, cooking breakfast. I walked up behind her, looping my arms around her waist. She jumped.

"Hello beautiful." I murmured, burying my head in her neck.

"Jesus! You scared the shit out of me!" She said with a cute giggle. She turned in my grip, pulling me into a gentle hug, pressing a kiss into my head. I let her go and she turned back to the stove. I looked over her shoulder, seeing that she was making bacon, eggs, and pancakes.

"Shit." I muttered, "That's a lot of food."

"A hunter's breakfast." She said, looking back at me with a cute smile. I reached down, grabbing her ass. She jumped and let out a small laugh. "Get some plates, jackass." She said. I could hear the smile in her voice. I did as I was told, opening the cabinet where I got the wine glasses last night. The plates were on the next shelf. I pulled out two plates and put them on the island beside the cooler. I reached into the fridge pulling out two beers. (Y/n) reached over to me expectantly. I cracked open the first beer, handing it to her. I opened mine next, sitting at the island, watching her work. She was throwing in spices I had never heard of, let alone tasted. Everything smelled great. I heard my stomach growl and I glanced down before looking back up at her. "Almost ready, sweetheart." (Y/n) said, anticipating my question. She had obviously heard it too. She was true to her word, and after a few minutes She shut off the stove, turning and filling our plates. She grabbed some maple syrup from the cabinet and handed it to me.

"Thanks." I said, taking it. I drenched my pancakes... and my bacon. I handed her the maple syrup back, trying the food. "Oh my god..." I muttered, looking over at her. Her eyes widened.

"Is it okay? I haven't cooked in a while."

"This is the best food I've ever had." I said. Her face softened into a sweet smile.

"I'm glad you think so." She murmured, eating her food.

"I was right, you know." I said, glancing over at her.

"About?"

"When I said you were perfect." I said with a smile. (Y/n) blushed.

"Shut up." She said, pushing me jokingly. I chuckled and laid my arm across her shoulders. She gagged, "A little deodorant goes a long way, babe." She said, pushing me off. We shared a laugh.

"I'll shower after we eat." I said, stuffing the bacon into my mouth.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

We finished the food quickly, and Dean headed to the bathroom and I started cleaning up the kitchen. I washed the plates, utensils, and kitchenware before heading to the bathroom. He had left the door open. I leaned on the door frame, watching him through the steamed up glass. His boxers laid, discarded on the floor with my shirt. Dean was beautiful. His abs, his chest, his back, his shoulders, his hips, his legs... everything about him was muscular and sexy.

"I know you're watching me." He said, not bothering to look over.

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked, "You are the sexiest man alive, after all." He chuckled and grabbed my shampoo, massaging it into his hair.

"I can't wait to see your hair all lustrous and shiny," I said, "like Sam's." Dean laughed loudly and I chuckled.

"I should call him, make sure he and Bobby got back alright." Dean said.

"Is your phone in your coat?" I asked.

"Yeah." Dean said back. I left the doorway, heading to the front door, where he had hung his coat on the coatrack yesterday. I fished through the pockets, finding his cell and pulling it out. I dialled Sam's number and he picked up.

"Hey Dean." Sam answered.

"Hiya Sammy." I said, doing my best Dean impression.

"(Y/n)," Sam said, I could hear the smile in his voice, "it's nice to hear from you. I smiled.

"Dean wanted to make sure you guys got back alright." I said.

"Yeah, Bobby and I caught wind of a shifter case in Kansas, so we decided to stay." Sam said, "Where is Dean?"

"Shower." I answered, "We're about to spend the morning cooking."

"I'm happy you get to see your mom." Sam said.

"Thank you." I said back.

"Is that Sam?" Dean asked. I turned to see him with a towel wrapped around his waist. He looked like a slutty sex bomb. I immediately felt myself blush.

"Yeah, here's the phone." I said, smiling and heading over to him.

"It was nice talking to you, (Y/n)." Sam said.

"It was nice talking to you too." I said, before handing the phone over to Dean. I kissed Dean's cheek as he and Sam exchanged greetings. I took one of his hands, pulling it to my mouth, pressing a gentle kiss into his knuckles. He reached down, groping my chest. I giggled and pushed him back jokingly. Dean reached down, grabbing my hip and pulling me to him. Our torsos met and I felt his cock beneath the towel. I placed my hands on his chest, tracing his tattoo with one. I leaned in, laying my head on his chest and looking up at him. He stared down at me, his eyes bright and beautiful. Dean spoke with Sam about the shifter they were tracking, telling him about the shifter I stumbled onto by accident. I got down on my knees, staring up at him through my eyelashes. I untied his towel, letting it fall. Dean let out a nervous chuckle. I kissed his tip and his cock sprang to life. I bit my lip and licked up his length.

"Hey, I'm gonna have to let you go, man." Dean said. He hung up the phone. He was so cute.

"Pretty boy..." I murmured, kissing his tip again.

"You don't have to do this." Dean murmured, "I don't expect blowjobs every day."

"It's okay, I want to." I said with a smile, "I enjoy them." Dean smiled down at me, tangling his hand in my hair.

"Good, I enjoy them too." He said with a satisfied groan as I took him into my mouth. I chuckled around him. I bobbed my head up and down his length, licking his tip when I got to it and jutting my tongue out at his base to pleasure his balls. I felt him twitch and I pulled back, feeling my saliva dribble down my chin. Dean looked down at me, waiting to see what I would do next. I turned my head to the side, sucking his balls into my mouth. I sucked on them gently, reaching up and starting to jerk him off. I felt Dean's knees give a little. "Shit, baby!" Dean moaned, "Fuck! You gotta stop! I have to sit down for this!" I laughed and pulled back.

"I love knowing I can make you kneel for me at any moment." I said, looking up at him.

"All you gotta do is ask, babygirl." Dean said with a sexy smirk. I blushed and stood while Dean headed over to the couch, leaving his towel on the floor. I made a mental note to pick it up later, but I followed him. He plopped down and I got on my knees in front of him.

"You would really kneel for me, darling?" I asked, looking up at him.

"In a heartbeat, beautiful." Dean said. I kissed his tip and took him into my mouth, bobbing my head up and down and licking his tip, getting him close to cumming again. "Shit!" Dean murmured, opening his legs wider, giving me easy access to him. I felt him twitch in my mouth again before I pulled back, taking his balls into my mouth again. He moaned, throwing his head back as I sucked on his balls. He moaned louder when I reached up, starting to jerk him off again. I felt him twitch in my hand and I kept moving, bringing him right to the edge of climax before pulling back. Precum coated his tip. I licked it away gently.

"Payback for last night." I said, winking at him. He rolled his eyes at me.

"You sure do hold grudges." He muttered. I laughed and got up, sitting beside him on the couch.

"I remember once, I was in a thruple. Two girls and a guy, and I was giving him a blowjob like that and the other girl was sucking his cock." I said, looking over at him.

"That sounds like heaven." Dean said.

"So you would be willing to try that?" I asked, "Being in a thruple?" Dean blushed, "Not right now, of course, further down the line, but I just wanted some input."

"Further down the line, I would love to." Dean said, "But I would have to really love the other person for them to even hold a candle to you." He blushed as soon as the sentence passed his lips.

"Love?" I asked, looking over at him.

"I didn't mean it like- I- I'm sorry." He muttered, looking down. I took his hand, interlacing our fingers. He looked at our hands.

"It's okay." I murmured, "I know that we haven't been together long, but I remember how I felt when we were kids. I told you I loved you back then, but." I added, leaning my head on his shoulder. "Of course, it evolved as my perception of love evolved." I muttered with a small laugh.

"So you..."

"Yeah, I- I care about you." I said, meeting his eyes. I hoped he understood that I just wasn't ready to say it yet. He leaned in, kissing me gently.

"The way I feel when I'm with you is different than anything I've felt before." He murmured, "It's like we're kids again, back in your ranch house. I'm sitting at the bottom of the staircase, Sam is with your mom in the kitchen, making sandwiches. You come down the stairs and sit beside me, laying your head on my shoulder. I stop polishing my silver knife and look at you. You meet my eyes and whisper those three words... You tell me you love me..." Dean recounted the story and I remembered it clearly. I remembered telling him I loved him and I did. I never stopped. Over the years I dated so many people, none seriously. The reason being Dean. No one made me feel the way he did. Even though we were kids, I knew that feeling was powerful... I knew it meant something. I cared about him more than anyone else, but was it really love? He was beautiful, kind, loving, funny, and so sexy.

"I never thought I would see you again." I said, "I made my peace with that, but now that you're here, I don't really know what to do or how to feel..." I murmured, kissing his shoulder and laying my head on it like I did so many years ago. He squeezed my hand. I looked down, seeing his raging boner. "Yeah, I've tortured you long enough." I said with a small laugh, getting on my knees again. I saw a bead of precum collecting at his tip in anticipation. I jutted my tongue out, licking it off his tip. I spat on his cock, using it as lube to jerk him off. I kissed his tip and took him all the way into my mouth, bobbing my head up and down, licking along his tip.

"Shit!" Dean groaned, lolling his head back and staring up at the ceiling. He twitched hard in my mouth and I pulled back, starting to jerk him off again. I leaned in, running the tip of my nose up his length. "Fuck..." He muttered, looking down at me.

"What is it?" I asked, pressing a gentle kiss onto the tip of his cock.

"Fuck... Just... seeing you like this..." I smiled up at him, before leaning down and kissing his balls. I heard him suck in a breath. I took his balls into my mouth, sucking on them and licking them, starting to jerk him off again. I felt him twitch in my hand again and I knew he was about to- "Cum! Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Dean groaned, urgently. I moved my hand faster, getting him closer and closer as I licked his balls. I pulled back, pleasuring his balls with one hand and jerking him off with the other. I angled his cock towards my face and he came all over me. I stared up at him, flashing him my doe eyes. He was gawking.

"D-Do I have something on my face?" I asked innocently.

"Can I take a picture?" Dean asked, not bothering being playful.

"Of course." I said, flashing him a sweet smile. He picked up his phone from where he tossed it on the end table. I posed for him and he snapped a picture.

"Let me get you some baby wipes, I keep some in my bag." He got up and headed to his bag. He was so sweet. He came back over, cleaning up my face for me. I smiled up at him as he held my chin and dabbed at my face.

"Thank you." I murmured, staring up into his eyes. He smiled down at me.

"You're welcome." He said, cleaning off my forehead and my chin. I stood and reached up, placing my hand on his cheek. I kissed him gently. He opened his mouth, letting my tongue enter for once. I explored his mouth and my tongue met his. I circled my tongue around his before pulling away for air. I ran my hands down his neck, tracing his shoulders, down his arms, taking his hands.

"Pretty boy..." I murmured, pecking his beautiful lips.

"We need to cook for your mom, sweetheart." He murmured, meeting my eyes. I nodded and he pulled back, heading to his bag to grab some clothes. I smacked his ass as he walked away from me. He giggled and I ran away before he could do it back. I ran over, grabbing his towel off the ground. I headed to the bathroom picking up Dean's boxers and the shirt I took from him.

"Get your dirty clothes ready!" I called out. I heard Dean grumble something.

"Quit whining! You need clean clothes!" I headed over to our suitcases, pulling out everything from mine. Dean hopped, pulling up his jeans. I grabbed everything from his suitcase and carried all our junk to the washing machine, loading it and pouring in some detergent and starting the machine. Dean came up behind me, bending me over the machine and slamming his hips against my ass. I giggled, and turned around.

"You wanna?" Dean asked.

"No, we have stuff to do." I answered. He nodded and let me go. I held onto his hand, keeping him from leaving.

"Do you want to come with me?" I asked.

(A/n): Hey, I hope you guys liked this chapter! Since it's summer now, I hope I can post a little more regularly, but knowing me, that really won't mean much. I always find something to keep myself busy. I hope you guys are enjoying this book!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

78.7K 1.5K 38
Y/n, a hunter with a rough past. But let's be honest, most hunters got a shitty past. Y/n wasn't a well known hunter like the Winchester's, she's hea...
18.9K 61 6
"Dads on a hunting trip, and hasn't been home in a few days." Y/n and the Winchester's have been close friends all their lives, what happens when Joh...
37.4K 1.7K 49
A young innocent teenage girl finally works up the nerve to ask her mother who her father is. After tedious research she finds herself meeting her fa...
1.5K 116 15
Y/N is a young hunter who was thrown into the world of hunting. Having created a new family but having faced losing them so many times can she let an...