Celestial Fox of Ainz Ooal Go...

By SayakaEternal

This has yuri, you have been warned. Amakawa Sayaka, known as Christina Shirakami or Tina among her friends i... More

MC Character Sheets + Bio
NPC Background + Character Sheets
Chapter One - The End and The Beginning
Chapter Two - New World
Chapter Three - Battle of Carne
Chapter Four - The Duel and The Massacre
Chapter Five - The Wandering Fortress
Chapter Six - Spars

Update

934 25 7
By SayakaEternal

So...

I was writing the new chapter, got to half way.

I realize it'll become really messy if I keep going like this.

And I'm not satisfied with how its going.

So I'll be taking more time, to plan things out properly, not just having the vague story in my head, and hopefully publish few chapters by the end of the year, or at least one.

And since I've made you guys wait, I'll give you some spoilers below for those who want them, giving you a general idea of where I intend to bring the story.

Just keep scrolling, or stop here if you dont want the spoilers.

Anyways thanks for the support, I really appriciate it. c:

I am having Ayako fight Clemitine, and Christina fight Shalltear.

After that Christina will be grabbing Ayako, Renna, Akashic, Sebas, and Yuri forming a sleeper cell to try and find world item wielders in the new world.

I intend to write romance, but I believe I am horrible with it so bare with me, and I am going to do that after the Shalltear fight. I might write a little about the lizardman arc, but I intend to write a mostly or completely original arc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60 0 7
What if Momonga (AKA Ains Ooal Gown) is not alone in the end? What if one of the forty-one guild members shows up at the last minute? What does this...
88.4K 1.9K 32
For a long time Y/N (your name) was always online in the VRMMO game YGGDRASIL. He created his avatar after his favorite character Talion from the con...
2K 56 21
The story of a player who decides to enter the world of game reviewers. Playing the new VR-MMORPG that just started, YGGDRASIL, he will start an adve...
19.1K 409 19
Momonga has a son named (Y/N) IRL. He took care of him ever since his GF died while in child birth. When his son was 10 Momonga showed him a DMMO-RPG...