𝙈𝙮 𝘽𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 �...

By Leyah_eroticstories

❝You Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "Are you ready for me baby?" I n... More

❝𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞🎉🦋
❝𝓒𝓸𝓹𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 & 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼❞‼️
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9..
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21..
22.
23.
24..
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33
34.
35.
36..
37..
38..
39.
40.
41..
42.
43.
44. |PT. 1|
45.. |PT. 2|
46..
47.
49.
50.
51.
52..
53.
54.
55.
56..
57.
58..
59. | Birth |
60. | Wedding |
Epilogue.. 1♥︎
Epilogue. 2♥︎
{THE END.} Aesthetics-★
SEQUEL-🦋
READ ONLY IF YOU'VE FINISHED THE STORY!!
ANNOUNCEMENT🎉!!!
New Story Alert🎉⚠️

48.

16.2K 470 66
By Leyah_eroticstories

~ Recap ~

"W-Well the truth is I-" Before he could finish what he was saying, gunshots started hitting the car wildly and my eyes widened as my heart rate sped up, it's a good thing his cars are bulletproofs.

Oh God, I'm not ready to die yet. Mom is cooking my favorite food today and I can't die without having a taste first.

Way to go Bri, you could possibly die from a gunshot and here you are thinking about food. -My subconscious.

~~

-He is the hero of my dreams and he is everything to me. All the other men meant nothing, besides him.   ~Brielle

⚠️TW: Mention of Rape In This Chapter.

The car sped through the lonely highway as bullets flew hitting the car, I held on tightly as I looked at Enzo.

"Angel, please don't be scared. I won't let anything happen to you, I promise baby." He clenched his jaw as he sped up and I nodded, trusting him.

"W-Who's shooting at us and why is someone shooting at us?" I asked looking back to see a car following us.

"I'm not sure baby, but I'll find out soon." He said, as he drove faster in a different location. "Take my phone and dial Zachary number and add Larry to the call." He said and I nodded as I did it.

They picked up on the first ring. "Zach, someone's shooting at me in the car, can you check who it is quickly?" He asked and I wonder how Zachary would know that.

"Right away." He said as Larry came on next. "Are you guys okay? do you need help?" He rushed out asking Enzo.

"No it's just one car, I'll manage." He said to them and I hear Zachary typing something on a computer.

"That's weird, why is a police officer shooting after you Enzo?" Zachary asked and Enzo groaned.

"I'm guessing it's Officer Small, hm?" He asked and my eyes widened. Why would he shoot at us? he's a cop isn't he?

"Yeah, what happened?" Zachary asked but Enzo told them he'll talk to them later and hung up. "I knew that fucker was shady as soon as I saw him today, fucking shady cop got me fucked up." Enzo slammed his hand on the steering wheel and I jumped.

"Shit, I'm sorry angel. You trust me right?" He asked and I nodded without hesitation. He quickly looked in the mirror to see that the car was still following us and immediately put his hand underneath his seat, only to emerge with a gun. 

Wait, a gun? that's what we doing now? It's not the time for questions, I have to trust him for now. 

"I need you to steer for me, angel. Can you do that for me?" He asked as he loaded his gun and I gulped.

I started steering the car as he rolled down his window pushing his head out and started shooting the car behind us. Damn! that's hot as fu- Not the time Bri.

"You're doing good, baby." He praised as he fired his gun multiple times and I heard the car tire behind us screech as he came back in and parked over the side of the road.

"Angel, I need you to stay in the car okay, here put on these." He said hooking up an earpiece to his phone and giving it to me. I took it and saw all my favorite songs on it. Aw!

"Keep them in until I get back okay, baby?" He said kissing my lips and I nodded putting them in. As I said before, I trust him completely so I won't ask questions until we're safe.

He grabbed his gun and something else, not sure what it was and then got out, locking the door. As soon as he did, I put the earpiece in and blasted another one of my favorite songs. 'Pillowtalk by Zayn Malik

A coupĵle of minutes later, I saw a car pulled up in front of Enzo's car with bright headlights and I started getting scared until I saw Larry get out in a hoodie with a gun in his hand. What in the macaroni pepperoni is going on?

While I sat there, I saw something black peeking out from the compartment and I opened it fully just to see a mask and not just any mask. It's the mask that the masked guy wears at his missions.

What? what is it doing here? wait, don't tell me- it couldn't be. No fucking way it's him. I gulped calming down. If it's really him I don't know what I'll do. I mean, he looks so innocent that I wouldn't even imagine but it all makes sense now.

The way he talks about a gun in front of the police, the huge bandage that was on his shoulder that he tried to hide one night, the late night emergency disappearances, the sneaky texts, it all started to make sense.

I need to be calm and mature about this, I knew he would never hurt me no matter what so I wasn't scared of him but the fact that he kept such a big secret from me all this while is getting to my head.

I breathed out loudly and sat there bouncing to my music acting like everything is fine, minding my own business, after a while I saw the door opened and I jumped pulling out the earpiece. "Shh, it's me baby." Enzo said and I hugged him, happy he's okay but I saw blood on his clothes and got worried.

"I-Its not my blood, angel. I'm fine," He said not looking at me as he started the car and we drove off. I nodded acting like I knew nothing as he continued to drive and I noticed Larry's car behind us. We finally reached my home and I sat there knowing we had to talk.

"What did you do to him?" I asked, wondering what he did to the cop that was following and shooting at us. 

He gulped and looked away. "I-I blew him up in the car, if he had come after me alone I could understand, but he came after you too and I would die first before letting anyone hurt you." He whispered and I don't know why I'm not freaking out right now.

"Oh, look I know you've been hiding something from me, is this it?" I asked turning to face him and he lowered his head. "Come on love, tell me." I urged him on and he gulped harshly.

He still kept quiet and was shaking, I grabbed his hands kissing it. "I won't hate you Dari, I already promised you." I said and he nodded.

"I'm an a-assassin okay? I kill people. I'm a murderer." He looked down embarrassed. What? h- I- what?

He noticed me not talking and turned to me. "I kill bad people Elle, not innocent people. I know it's still bad no matter the cause, I know, baby I know." 

He turned to me with tears in his eyes and my heart broke. "I just wanted to help people, to help children from these monsters. I try to help as many as I can and the only way I know how to help was by killing every monster I catch out there. Maybe I am a psychopath for that but I'd rather live with a thousand demons inside me just to free those people from the clutches of those monsters." He looked at me trying to gauge my reaction.

I'm in tears, I don't know if I should be mad or happy. I don't know what to feel. "Y-You're him, the masked figure they talked about on the news, that goes around helping people who gets abused, kidnapped, assaulted or about to get raped." I said and he nodded with tears.

I knew it. Oh God.

 "It's y-you, isn't it? that night. You saved me from Justin and y-you're the one who helped Marcus that night too?" I asked, sobbing and he nodded again looking down. I was shocked and grateful that he helped me and my friend, but he lied to me, he kept secrets from me

"You're the one who killed Justin?" I asked even though I know the answer already. Once again he nodded. "Why?" I asked.

"Because he h-hurt you, I don't want a-anyone hurting you. Well he hurts a lot of other girls as well too." He whispered and I looked down. I don't need him killing for me, that sounds so messed up.

"What about Justin's dad?" He looked at me with clinch jaw and nodded.

"Well he's not dead yet, angel he did human trafficking with those innocent children and I had to save them."

"He did what? why don't you just call the police on them instead of killing them?" I suggested and he shook his head at me.

"Please don't tell me about the police because the second time I saved someone and call the police for them to lock him up, the next day he walked free and later he ended up coming back for the girl and killed her which left a big guilt on my chest even now, so don't tell me about calling police on them because the system is so fucking fucked up, they're just gonna set them free." He held my hand while saying. 

Okay maybe that's true.

"And your friends?" I asked and he widened his eyes at me.

"Uh, we're a team, they call me Phoenix, Larry is called the Viper he's an assassin like me as well, Zachary is called the Geek he's the hacker and Jordon is just more like the doctor of the group. Most nights when you didn't hear from me, that's what I was out doing." I was shocked, well not really.

"What made you start going around doing this Enzo?" I was curious, something must've happened for him to start doing it.

"Claire." He said looking at me before continuing. "I started it because of her. Her uncle, h-he raped her countless of times and I thought he was a good man, I really did. He always came to the foster home and took her out for fun as he claimed but stupid me never knew he actually took her to his home each time only to rape her." He said quietly, looking down.

"It started when she was four, a year before I knew her. I found out a month after she came to the foster home, I saw her withdrawing each time she came back from a day with him and how she would walk limp each time. The next time he came I secretly followed them, when they reached I saw Claire crying as he dragged her to his bedroom and onto his bed trying to take her clothes off, I was shocked that the next second went by in a blur."

"I burst in knocking him out, grabbing Claire who was even scared of me. I took her to the car and left her there while I went back, I called the police on him and he ended up only getting just 5 years in prison, I was so mad that I went and tortured him, killed him the same day he got released, that little girl still gets nightmare and for him to walk free? I wasn't having that. He was my first kill, after that my friends and I made a team to save as many as we can." He finished saying and wiped his tears, turning in his seat to me.

By that time I was a sobbing mess, how can anyone think of doing that? I know it almost happened to me as well but it didn't get that far and I'm thankful it didn't. That little girl didn't deserve it, anybody who went through that didn't deserve it and I salute them for their strength. God, they're the strongest people.

"Say something angel, please. I know I'm a monster for killing, but please say something." He looked at me pleadingly and I looked away. Not because I hate him or fear him but because I didn't know what to feel right now as my tears kept coming. 

Plus he lied, kept a secret from me. That's not how our relationship worked and he knows it. "You're not a monster but you lied, you kept secrets from me Enzo, is this what we do now?" I asked as he shook his head grabbing my hands as tears fell from his eyes.

"N-No baby, I'm so sorry. I d-didn't mean to kept secrets from you, I  was scared you'll see me as a monster." He said as he tried pulling me on his lap but I shook my head.

"I want to stay right here." I said as his face dropped and he took back his hands.

"Y-You hate me." He said looking away and I shook my head.

"No , I don't hate you Dari, I can never hate you no matter what you did." I said and he looked at me with such intensity that I had to look away. "I-I just need space to think, okay."

His face dropped even more with sadness and he nodded. "How long?" He asked with clenched fists.

"I don't know, I'll text you when I'm ready." I answered as we stayed there in silence for a while.

I gathered my things ready to get out of the car. "I just want you to know I'm not upset with you, I just need time okay." I said opening the door but before I could he locked it and within a second he pulled me into his lap.

He hugged me tightly whispering that he's sorry over and over again as I tried to get off him, he pulled me into a kiss and I froze. "Stop please." I said and this time he froze against my lips and immediately let me go. I quickly moved away from him and he frowned.

"Fuck, I'm so sorry Bri. I shouldn't have done that." He unlocked the door looking away from me. "I-I'll give you space, I'll be here when you're ready." He forced out the words, and I lowered my head at him calling me Bri.

"I just need some time, okay? I promise I'm not mad and thank you for saving me when no one else could." He didn't say anything and I got out of his car. He didn't leave until I went into the house. I should have at least kissed him back, why the fuck did I do that?

As soon as I stepped in the house, I heard mom's laughter and you wouldn't believe who I saw next to her on the couch. The sperm donor that left us all, how could she sit there laughing with a man who abandoned us? Is she crazy?

I walked fast over there and my mom saw me. "Hey Bri, your dad wanted to see you guys again." She said like she's going crazy.

"My dad isn't here and how could you sit here laughing with a man who left you with two small children by yourself? That man-" I pointed at him and continued, "will never be my father."

"Brielle Alana Reid, show some respect." My mom yells and I had to look if she's gone crazy.

"No, you show some respect, how dare you bring that man back here talking about show respect, that bastard who stole two million dollars from Enzo's company. You both are crazy, don't even bother me for the rest of the night." I ran to my room and made sure to lock it and went to freshen up.

Bye, bye my favorite food.mm
I felt bad talking to her like that but she's even more crazy if she thought I'll ever accept that man. I went into my shower and cried. I cried for Claire, I cried for Enzo, for the fact he hid the truth from me for months, for the fact that he's somehow my hero, for the fact that I miss him and for the fact that my own mom brought the despicable man into this house.

I dried off, put on my pajamas and went to bed. My phone pinged and I looked at it to see it was Enzo and it says.

I know you said you need space, but I wanted to wish you a goodnight. I hate when you're sad.  -Enzo💕

I'm okay, goodnight Enzo. -Me

I turned off my phone and went to bed feeling drained. I don't know why I'm not running at the thought of him killing people, any sane person wouldn't think twice about running but here I am acting like it's a regular everyday thing.

Maybe it's the fact that he kills to save a life, okay that sounds even more stupid because it's still wrong.

~~

The next day I woke up looking like a walking dead and my eyes were burning so much. I have school in the next hour and I feel dead, well I almost did die last night so what did you expect?

I got up, freshened up and got ready for school. I didn't feel like dressing up so I just dragged on something simple.

I went downstairs to see mom sitting down watching the news. I caught some of what it was saying and my eyes widened.

"Gunshots were fired on the Arizona highway last night before a car blew up, this highway is set to be the loneliest road in the State so there were no bystanders. The police team hadn't figured out who was in that car as yet because the car was rented under a false name, but they are doing everything possible to find the suspect."

I wanted to call Enzo to make sure he hadn't got caught but changed my mind. If he hasn't get caught all this time, I'm sure he won't get caught now.

I turned into the kitchen not wanting to hear anymore of that crap or talk to mom. I made a sandwich for myself and Luke, just as he came down looking upset.

"What happened to you?" I asked, passing him the sandwich and he took it stuffing his mouth.

"That man tried telling me what to do while mom stood there and did nothing, he came back after years of leaving us just for her to bypass it all and disregard our feelings. I'm upset with her." He grumbled, aggressively eating the sandwich.
Luke was always a mamas boy, no matter what she did he would take her side. This must've really hurt him if he's upset with her. I sighed feeling exhausted from everything.

"I'm so sorry you have to go through this Luke." I said sadly and he shook his head.

"We're both goi-" He was cut off by mom walking into the kitchen.

"I have work tonight, so I won't be here when you guys get home from school." She said as Luke and I ate our sandwiches acting like she isn't there.

"Okay so you both are upset with me?" She asked with a sigh. "I just thought maybe you guys would be better off with a dad too okay, I want my kids to have their dad."

"I don't need a dad, as a matter of fact I already have a dad, we have a dad and he's the best dad in the world." I said taking my bag and keys leaving the house with Luke hot on my heels. It's true that we do have a dad. Vincenzo is our dad, well he's Enzo's dad but he treats us both more like his kids than that ass of a father ever did.

Speaking of Vincenzo; Claire, Lilly, Sophie, Ally, Aurora and I have a daddy daughter's date with him next week and I can't wait for it. He told us that every once a month he's taking us on a daddy daughter's date so he could spend some time with his six daughters.

I loved that he included Aurora even though she hasn't been around for a long time. Enzo has the best family ever. I was scared that maybe Lilly or Sophie wouldn't like the fact that they're sharing their parents with us, but instead they were super happy about it.

So you see, I don't need that asshole in my life. It's perfect without him in it, he doesn't deserve us.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

~Oops, sorry for the emotional drama.🥹

~Apparently Enzo's an assassin. Hehe! Who already figured that out before?💀

THANK Y'ALL FOR 10K VIEWS. I LOVE YOU, BESTIES! 

🔸Quote of the day/night:🔸

-Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.

Love,

Leyah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 11.9K 25
" 'I moaned as he pounded into me relentlessly while gently circling his finger around my clit. The hot water from the shower poured down on us and t...
163K 2.7K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
1.7M 44.4K 68
He kisses the corner of my lips one final time before pulling away, forcing my eyes to fly wide in irritation as I see the wicked yet beautiful smirk...
1M 16.2K 87
{Completed} I bend her over the table and smack her perfect shaped ass. She moaned in response and oh how it was music to my ear. I place my dick at...