wifi connection ; š¤ššš§šžš¦ļæ½...

By oreofics

-; under construction. š¦šššŸš¢šš ššš® "Can I get the WiFi password?" She asked. "Sure, WiFi password is I L... More

š—”š—¢š—§š—œš—–š—˜
1 ; š—Ŗš—˜š—œš—„š—— š— š—˜ ;
2 ; š—Ÿš—œš—šš—›š—§š—¦, š—–š—”š— š—˜š—„š—”, š—”š—–š—§š—œš—¢š—” ;
3 ; š—›š—”š—”š——š—žš—˜š—„š—–š—›š—œš—˜š—™ ;
4 ; š—˜š—«š—£š—¢š—¦š—˜š—— ;
5 ; š—™š—¢š—„š—˜š—›š—˜š—”š—— ;
6 ; š—Ÿš—¢š—¦š—§ & š—™š—¢š—Øš—”š—— ;
7 ; š—–š—”š—Ÿš—Ÿ š—”š—§ š— š—œš——š—”š—œš—šš—›š—§ ;
8 ; š—”š—˜š—Ŗš—•š—œš—˜ ;
9 ; š—£š—„š—˜š—§š—§š—¬ š—¦š—§š—”š—Ÿš—žš—˜š—„ ;
10 ; š—Ŗš—›š—”š—§ š—Ŗš—”š—¦ š—§š—›š—˜ š—„š—˜š—”š—¦š—¢š—”? ;
12 ; š—£š—”š—¦š—§ š—˜š—”š——š—˜š—— ;
13 ; š—•š—Øš—¦š—œš—”š—˜š—¦š—¦ ;
14 ; š—§š—›š—¢š—Øš—šš—›š—§š—¦ ;
15 ; š—§š—„š—Øš—¦š—§ š— š—˜ ;
16 ; š——š—¢š—”'š—§ š—£š—”š—”š—œš—– ;
17 ; š—›š—”š—„š—— š—§š—¢ š—Ÿš—¢š—©š—˜ ;
18 ; š—¦š—§š—”š—¬ š—›š—˜š—„š—˜ ;
19 ; š—”š—˜š—Ŗ š—™š—”š— š—œš—Ÿš—¬ ;
20 ; š—£š—”š—„š—§š—¬ š—”š—œš—šš—›š—§ ;
21 ; š—„š—˜š—Ÿš—”š—« ;
22 ; š—Ÿš—˜š—”š—©š—˜ ;
23 ; š—¦š—¢š— š—˜š—•š—¢š——š—¬ ;
24 ; š—”š—§š—§š—˜š—”š—§š—œš—¢š—” ;
25 ; š—•š—¢š—”š—˜ ;
26 ; š—¦š—Ÿš—¢š—Ŗ ;
27 ; š—§š—œš— š—˜ š—§š—¢ š—£š—”š—–š—ž š— š—¬ š—•š—”š—š ;
28 ; š—™š—”š—§š—›š—˜š—„ ;
29 ; š— š—”š—§š—–š—› ;
30 ; š—–š—¢š—Øš—¦š—œš—”š—¦ š—§š—œš— š—˜ ;
31 ; š—§š—”š—žš—˜ š—œš—§ ;
32 ; š—Ÿš—¢š—”š—˜š—Ÿš—¬ ;
33 ; š——š—œš—”š— š—¢š—”š——š—¦ ;
34 ; š—Ŗš—›š—”š—§ ;
35 ; š—•š—„š—˜š—”š—ž š——š—¢š—Ŗš—” ;
36 ; š—•š—”š—–š—žš——š—¢š—¢š—„ ;
37 ; š—™š—¢š—¢š—Ÿš—œš—¦š—› ;

11 ; 1 š—šš—œš—„š—Ÿ? ;

424 25 10
By oreofics

I am telling Jay about my day with y/n and how I mistook her brother as her boyfriend.

"I don't understand, say it in a simple way." Jay said.

"I'm saying Y/n's brother is good looking, that I thought he is her boyfriend. Can we say that was embarassing? Cause I'm embarassed for addressing her bother as her boyfriend." I explained.

"That's just misunderstanding, no need to be embarassed. " he told me, with his eyes fixed on the road.

I told Jay about Hyunjin and Lee know. He just giggled at what I said.

"Hyunjin I wanna throw him out of a window an-and I love Lee know, he said to enjoy our date, even if we weren't on a one."

"too many misunderstandings." he said that and I took my phone out, just to keep scrolling through Instagram.

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :

They reached home and Jake told them everything about the day, every single, small, little, tiny detail. It was obvious Jake fell for her.

Enha are very close to Y/n now, even they come to hang out with her at her residence.

Jake's feelings are increasing day by day as he spends more time with her. The guy is in love with her that he doesn't even want his friends to stick with her.

On the other side, stray kids have became friends with Y/n, they all enjoy each other's company.

Meanwhile Hyunjin is still a little bit afraid of her but never leaves a single chance of teasing our main character.

Hyunjin's feelings are developing towards Y/n, he likes her but doesn't wanna admit it cause he thinks Y/n might like Jake.

No cap cause most of the people mistake Y/n and Jake as couples, they both don't have any problem with it cause they know they aren't one.

If we talk about Y/n, she likes both Enha and Stray kids. Having guy friends isn't weird but people call you a whore. Many rumours about her were made by who? Y'all know the mean girls who tryna bully the main character, it's them.

Y/n doesn't care about rumours cause she knows these aren't true. She a chill woman.

Each day goes by and everyday something fun happens. Jake and Hyunjin don't like each other, they hate each other. Hate is such a strong word.

"Jake can you please move your hand from Y/n's table? It will get dirty since you never take a bath." Hyunjin teased the Australian guy.

"It's our table Hyunjin, me and Y/N share it, and my hands are more clean than your whole existence sir. " Jake commented with a smirk. Hyunjin just went silent and put his head down on the desk.

"Hey disappointments, good morning." As soon as he heard her voice, he looked up meeting her eyes.

"good morning y/n." Jake smiled at her
and she took seat beside Jake and opened her notebook.

"did you complete the homework from yesterday? I actually forgot to do it." she asked her seatmate but someone decided to interrupt.

"here shorty, I know you might be busy searching how to grow taller. Moreover my handwriting is better than his, it will be easy for you to understand." Hyunjin handed y/n his notebook proudly and went back to his seat.

"he completed the homework? Am I hearing everything right?" Jake snatched his notebook from y/n's hands and checked the answers.

Y/n took back hyunjin's notebook and placed it on the table and started copying the homework.

"looks like someone took a break from his maf- part time job." he shuttered while eyeing Hyunjin who glared at him.

"hyunjin has a part time job?" she asked and made eye contact with Hyunjin.
Hyunjin nodded at her and she looked back at Jake.

" Yeah. Actually he doesn't want to tell anyone about it." Jake commented and Hyunjin winked at him with thumbs-up.

"how do you know about it?" she asked.
"I- I actually also work there." he lied and Hyunjin glowered at him. Y/n just nodded not looking interested.

All of them went to canteen. Enha and Skz sit together on one table now, a long table.

They all started to eat and talk about silly things as usual. Y/n sits between Jake and Hyunjin who are always busy fighting with each other.

"Y/n I wanna ask you something?" Lee know asked and everyone looked at him.
"What is it?" she asked, waiting for him to reply.

"are you dating anyone?" he asked and that's what made both Hyunjin and Jake gag on their food.

"is this something to ask?" Hyunjin questioned the elder boy.
" guys it's not like he said anything wrong." Sunoo said.

"look at me, learn something from me, I'm younger than you but still well mannered." Niki said making the boys roll their eyes.

"shut the fuck up, you don't know how it feels to fall in love." Jake commented and Hyunjin agreed.

"Jake is right, for the first time I agree with him. Slay bro, very good." The blonde guy said, and Jake gave him 'i know right' look.

"You guys just made an.. indirect confession.. I guess." Jungwon said making them aware.

"haha let's not talk about it and eat lunch, it's getting cold." seungmin said, eating his lunch.

"I have to use washroom, Jake you wanna come?" Hyunjin asked Jake and he replied, "oh yeah suddenly I also wanna use washroom." They both went out rushing towards the bathroom.

"weirdos, so y/n do you wanna hang out with me after school?" Lee know asked not caring about his surroundings.

The chinese girl thought for a second and agreed with the korean boy. Others silently watched them and ate their food.

"what's happening?" jay whispered to sunghoon. "only God knows." he whispered back.

𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠 :

Both of them went inside and locked the washroom door. The started breathing heavily and held on to each other for support.

"why would you say something like that?" Hyunjin questioned as he rolled his eyes.

"I just said whatever came into my mind. Bitch you were present there with your ears open, couldn't you correct me? but instead you agreed with me." Jake scolded the blonde boy.

"i wasn't in right state of my mind. Out of jealousy, I agreed." Hyunjin whispered.

"who are you jealous of lee know?" Jake asked whispering.

"yeah, and it's not like you were not jealous too." Hyunjin looked at Jake.

"who wouldn't be jealous him? He's literally drop dead gorgeous and how can he ask her if she is dating anyone. Isn't it obvious me and Y/n are a couple?"
Jake's delusional statement made Hyunjin roll his eyes.

"in your dreams." Hyunjin said.
"why do you have to hurt me like this?" Jake said fake crying.

"if I am hurt you should be hurt too. We should go back before Minho hyung decides to steal y/n from us, I mean me." Hyunjin said holding hand of Jake and making way out.

"Yes, our y/n only belongs to us, I mean my y/n." Jake said.

Y/n went out before Jake and Hyunjin, she went without saying anything to them. She had to go out with Lee know, who would want to be late? Not me.

"Hyunjin did Y/n told you where she is going?" Jake asked.

"No, where did she go?" he looked around not seeing the girl.

"she went out without even saying bye or saying anything. I thought you might know anything but you're just like me." Jake sighed in disbelief.

"hey, changbin." Hyunjin called out the elder boy. Changbin gave him a questionable look.

"do you know why Y/n was in a rush?" Jake asked.

"oh about that..she is going on a DATE with lee know." He said while flashing a proud smile.

"why didn't you tell me?" he smacked changbin's head and we out out the classroom with Jake.

𝗟𝗘𝗘 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :

Lana del rey playing on the radio, good weather, handsome boy driving car with pretty girl on passenger seat.

We are on the way to the amusement park, to have a little fun or maybe on a little date, as friends.

She turned her face towards me, as she examined my face, my side profile. She cleared throat and spoke.

"You look scary but you're really nice" she said while looking at me.
"I get that a lot" i answered.

It was silent for a while but she broke the silence and spoke, “You’re a serious type of guy.” I just nodded in response.

The car was filled with silence again and I made it a little awkward with my question.

"you didn't answer my question earlier, answer it now." I asked her and looked her. Judging by her expression, she knows what I am talking about.

"no I am not dating anyone." she said in a low tone not looking at me.

"what type of guys do you like?" I asked.
"same questions goes to you, what type of girls do you like?" she backfired me.

I decided to play "girls like zhang y/n" I answered with a grin and she laughed.

"you answer my question now" I looked at her and then back on road.

"I am more into boys with long hair but short hair will also do it, as long as he loves me" she stated.

"but I don't have long hair” I said jokingly.

"I would not date you even if you have long hair, I'm not into you." she said making a clear statement and I just laughed.

"so I will assume you like hyunjin." I blurted out. She seemed to be taken back with my words.

She just stayed silent, and I smirked. She was looking out of the window when I said, “I will take that as a yes.”

“I don’t know Minho, it's confusing. I have mixed feelings for him but for sure I like him at some point. Whenever I see him, I feel like he’s the only one in this world and ju-just-” she couldn’t continue because I spoke.

“we are here, let’s go before you tune it into a never ending story” i chuckled and she giggled.

I stopped the car in the parking lot and fixed my hair while she applied lip balm.

She got down without saying a word and streched her arms and let out a sigh of relief.

“Do you hate me?” she asked out of nowhere and I shook my head as a no.

I dragged her with me inside, I could hear her footsteps following me.

"Minho are you going to tell Hyunjin about it?" she asked sincerely.
"Do you want me to tell him?" I started to tease her.

"No, don't you dare to." she looked flustered.

"I'm just playing, he will get to know on his own." I said and she nodded.

"i'll bring the passes for the ride, you wait here only." I commanded and she gave me a small nod.

I went to bathroom, mission completed.
I dialled hyung's number.

; 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟 ;

😼 :  Hyunjin.
🐺 : Well done Lee know, you are a great actor.
😼 : gonna continue with the Plan B.

; 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗦 𝗨𝗣 ;

I looked at Y/n, she is pretty but not mine, what a pity. I brought ride pass for us, now we can enjoy peacefully.

We took many pictures, ate tasty food and went on amazing rides. I really had a great time with her. Now it's time to post on Instagram, to make certain two people jealous.

𝗮𝘆𝗼𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 we aren’t just friends ;) @zhangmeow cutest human to ever.

After posting, I turned my phone off because I don’t want any lovey dovey paragraph to ruin my day.

" You wanna go to nearby cafe?" I asked her as she is munching the cotton candy I brought for her.

"Sure, let's go." she said and put her phone in the bag.
"My friend owns it, he's really nice." I said, informing her.

"Hey man, it’s been a while now" Yoshi the owner said with a grin.

I just nodded at him and he showed us our table. He looked at y/n and raised his eyebrows at me.

"your girlfriend?" he asked me and before I could lie, y/n spoke.
"hi, I am y/n, his girlfriend" she smiled.

"Hi I'm Yoshinori, nice to meet you. You know lee Know wouldn't even have changed that much clothes as much as he changed his girlfriends." he said.

I looked at him with a confused look on my face and he just winked at me.

"what the hell are you saying?" she said in chinese. Me and Yoshi exchanged confused looks. We both started laughing awkwardly.

"yoshi you joke guy, what are you saying?" I said and I playfully hit Yoshi on his arm.

" you mean funny? haha" and he hit me back. We both just laughed until I looked at y/n who is looking disgusted.

" Yoshi go and bring us two red velvet cheese cakes." I ordered and he went away.

"what yoshinori said is that true?" she asked looking desperate.

" it doesn't matter. Why did you say you are my girlfriend?" I asked.

"I had to address myself as your girlfriend cause your instagram post has made us a couple. So it wouldn't be nice of me to say I am not or else the world will call you a liar" she said.

"such a caring girlfriend I have and sorry about that." he apologized.
"what are you gonna do about it?
now?" she asked nervously.

"act like one, that's it." I said and she looked uncomfortable with it.

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :

Hyunjin had already told his friends about his feelings for Y/n and they all didn't find it shocking, cause they knew something like this might happen.

They also knew about Jake's feelings, so they made plans without Hyunjin knowing.

𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡 𝗔 :

Lee know will confess to Y/n and she will reject him, then Lee know would ask her what type of guys she likes or whom she likes, so that's how they will get to know whom she likes. Only if she tells Lee know about it. But if she accepted Lee know's confession, Lee know will be her boyfriend cause he has 0.08% feelings for her.

made by : Felix, Han, Changbin & I.N.

𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡 𝗕 :

If Lee know accomplished the Plan A,
first he will post cute couple pictures of them on Instagram, then Hyunjin and Jake will see, they will get shocked. Lee know's caption will make them a couple, so Y/n has no other choice then acting as his girlfriend. Lee know will do everything to make Hyunjin and Jake jealous, and we all know out of jealousy they both say anything. They will confess to her, she obviously likes one of them so she will accept his proposal.

made by : Bang Chan, Lee know, Seungmin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 2.3K 18
š™š™š™Žš™-š™Žš™ƒš™Šš™š™š™Ž. A story wherein Jeongwoo asked for his crush's number from a schoolmate, but he ended up texting the wrong girl. ā”€ā”€ā‹…ā”€ā”€ #1 park...
49.9K 2.9K 32
[COMPLETED] "Then why don't you try loving me?" Jiwon's life looked fine but deep inside, she's totally broken. No family and something has been haun...
261K 11.1K 20
show me the wifi password? she just wanted the wifi password. but she regretted asking a group of korean boys for the password, because after that, t...