Bad Habit - {Eddie Munson x y...

By all4eddie

‼️OVER 18s ONLY‼️ Y/N and Eddie were inseparable as children, despite Eddie being a rough around the edges, m... More

Extended Family
Two Peas In A Pod
{Eddies POV}
Senior Year Seperation
{Eddies POV}
Mom & Dad
Sunday Dinner Surprise
At Home, At Last
{Eddies POV}
Deja Vu
Knight In *Not So Shining* Armour
{Eddies POV}
After School
Water Fight
A Change is Coming
Retail Therapy
{Eddies POV}
New Beginning
Pancakes for Breakfast
*not a* Double Date
Saturday Night In
A Rainy Sunday
{Eddies POV}
Corroded Coffin
{Eddies POV}
That's What Best Friends Are For
{Eddies POV}
I Wish I Knew
Authors Note <3
{Eddies POV}
Carnival
Sunday Morning Study Session
Sunday Dinner Take 2
Beauty and The Freak
Dollar Tree Shopping Spree
Hair Ties
{Eddies POV}
Corroded Coffin @ The Hideout
After The Gig
Good Morning Beautiful
Harrington Party
The Perfect Hangover
"I Know Nothing!"
Dinner Date
To Be Continued
Picnic Date
I'm So Glad You're Mine
I Could Get Used To This
Go For It Girl
{Eddies POV}
The Red Door
Worth The Risk
Happy Halloween
Promise To Be Mine?
{Eddie POV}
We've Joined The Club
{Eddies POV}
I Need A 'D'
You Are My Future
Nice To Meet You
So This Is Love
You Can Be The Boss
Nurse Jenny
Date Day Idea
Black Mountain Trail
We Aren't Getting Any Younger
That's What Best Friends Are For
The Night Before
The Wedding Day
Yours... Forever
This Is How It Feels
{Eddie POV}
A Case Of Mistaken Identity
Make Up
Clearing The Air
Sick Day
Real Life Rockstars
It's A Done Deal
Okay, You're Done
Strip Studying
I Get Messages From The Stars
Let 'Em Hear It
The Sleepover
New Member Of The VIP Gang
Grad Ball Dress Hunt
Lets F*** In The Back Of The Mall Pt1
Lets F*** In The Back Of The Mall Pt2
Graduation Day
Graduation Ball
Lovers Lake
You and Me
The Elephant In The Room
Alice?
Overthinking Is A B*tch
Late Night Phone Calls
Merry Christmas!
Moving In Day
Christening The Bedroom
A Welcome Distraction
It Was A F****** Burrito
{Eddie POV}
A Mothers Love
The Earle Hotel
Gimme One More
Authors Note
Stay In Your Lane
Home Is A Feeling
What You Don't Know 'Can' Hurt You
{Eddie POV}
Step One
Authors Note
A Thousand Red Roses
Teddie The Bear
Come To Me
{Eddie POV}
Songbird
Golden Hour
Valentines Special
Robin 'Blabber Mouth' Buckley
{Eddie POV}
Clean Up On Aisle 6
Bonnie & Clyde
Bonnie & Clyde Part 2
Bonnie & Clyde Part 3
Dream Girl
The Best is Yet To Come
AUTHORS NOTE
Into The Hellfire
Into The Hellfire Part 2
Into The Hellfire Part 3
Epilogue

I Love You

3.3K 139 73
By all4eddie

⚠️smut⚠️

You arrive back at the Munson trailer in the late afternoon after sitting by Lovers Lake for most of the day, it had begun to get cold when you gathered up your belongings and hopped back into Eddies van. He kicks the trailer door shut behind him with his shoe, turning the lock as Wayne has already left for the night and you don't plan on going anywhere else today. You are just a couple paces in front of him when you turn to face him, an anxious yet excitable smile painted on your face, Eddie faces you, his chocolate eyes glowing in the dim light of his trailer home.
"I believe we have something to be..continued?" He says, as quiet as a mouse, as he takes a couple of steps forward to close the gap between you.
"I believe we do.." You reply almost shyly, nodding your head slowly.
"Come on, baby." Eddie says, leading you gently by the hand into his bedroom, gesturing for you to enter first as he closes the door behind himself.

"Sorry, bit of a mess." Eddie laughs nervously, dodging around his room, kicking dirty clothes into a pile and rushing to fix his unmade bedsheets, trying to neaten them as best as he can. You giggle, watching him dart around his room trying to tidy the place up as if you've not seen it in worse states before. You walk over to his bedroom window, pulling down the battered blind, suddenly the room is almost in complete darkness apart from the soft glow coming from the old lamp in the corner. It feels cosy, safe and private, exactly how you want it to feel for what's about to go down within these four walls. Eddie kicks off his shoes, peels off his leather coat and then his denim vest, tossing them all to the side. You copy him, dropping your bag of spare clothes into the corner of the room, along with your converse and the hoodie that you are wearing.

You turn to one another, you face him from the opposite end of his small room, you exchange some nervous half smiles. You know you want to do this, you know that he wants do this too, but neither of you seem to know where to begin. Which is kind of funny to you because you haven't seemed to have any problems initiating other sorts of sexual activities together in recent times, exploring each others bodies in other ways over the passed few weeks, almost daily. This feels different though, it's unchartered territory for the both of you and neither of you know what to expect exactly. You've heard other people discussing sex, Eddie has watched more than a few saucy tapes that he has stolen, or 'borrowed' shall we say, from the video store. But now it's real life, it's you and Eddie, in his bedroom, all alone, with no distractions.

"Shall we?" Eddie shrugs, gesturing towards the bed with a shy smile. You giggle, sighing quietly as you take your place laid flat on your back on top of his bed. He leans down almost on top of you, looking deeply into your eyes.
"You're sure?" He asks you again.
"I am one hundred percent sure." You reassure him, nodding your head.
"I'm gonna help you relax first, okay princess?" Eddie says, his voice is soft and buttery, your stomach does a flip just hearing him call you that nickname, Princess.
"Please do." You whisper as you feel his hands travelling the expanse of your thighs. Eddie wastes no time at all, leaning down to press his lips against yours, kissing you with a gentle fervour. His tongue slips passed your lips, tangling with your own in the space between your hungry mouths. He rubs your thigh over the material of the jeans you're wearing, he moves his hand slowly closer to the space in between your legs, applying pressure to the spot using the palm of his hand. You push your hips down onto his hand, desperate for more friction. You've been wet all day since he had been between your legs this morning, about to start something but never getting the chance to. Since then, you've felt yourself involuntarily clenching your thighs together at the knees, dreaming of that feeling you know Eddie can make you experience.

Eddie never stops kissing you as he expertly unbuttons your jeans, tugging at them until they're around your knees. He sits back until he's kneeling beside you, pulling the denim further down your legs until they're being tossed onto the floor. He licks his swollen lips at the sight of the damp patch on your panties, he's been dreaming of this all day, just as much as you have. He leans down close to you once more, kissing your cherry flavoured lips, then onto your jawline, down your sensitive neck, nipping at the spot below your earlobe that makes your whole body shiver. He sucks and licks at the spot, making you throw your head back in the pillows to give him better access as your whole body relaxes under his touch. One of his hands travel to your bare stomach, creeping up below your cropped top to find that you're not wearing a bra. Eddie's hand softly grapples with your breast, massaging it, before rubbing his fingers over your nipple and then moving over to give your other breast the same treatment.

His hand slips away from your breasts, travelling down your stomach to the hem on your panties. You gasp when his hand makes his way below them, without even bothering to take them off first. Eddie collects the slick that's accumulated between your thighs onto his fingers, rubbing soft circles onto your clit as his tongue copies the movement on the sensitive skin of your neck.
"Can't wait to taste you." Eddie whispers into your ear, sending a shockwave of goosebumps all over your body as you literally shudder at his words. He moves himself down the bed, pushing your thighs further apart at the knees, he sits back as he takes in the sight before him, he kneads the meat of your thighs as he watches you squirm under his gaze. He watches the way you wriggle below him, desperate to end the teasing, the way your cheeks flush pink, your eyes sparkle in anticipation, the way your nipples poke up erect under the thin material of your cropped top and the obvious wet patch on the crotch of your panties that he just can't wait to tear off.

"You're so goddamn beautiful." Eddie huffs before diving his head down between your soft thighs, kissing delicately at the skin of your inner thigh, inching slowly closer to where you really want that mouth of his. He uses his pointer and middle finger to hook your panties, pulling them to the side to expose your wetness to him, he sighs with satisfaction at the view before plunging his tongue down to taste your sweetness. He doesn't even bother removing your underwear, he's too eager and doesn't want to waste a second of his time between your plush thighs. He uses his tongue to lick a fat strip from your virgin hole all the way up to your clit, circling it in a figure of eight movement, he knows just how much you like it like that. You whimper beneath him, tangling your fingers in his hair so you can direct him to exactly where you want him, he loves it when you do this, he wants you to use his face for your own satisfaction and pleasure.

Eddie dips his tongue in and out of you, slurping up all the juices as he goes, circling around your clit before repeating the same action again as you guide his mouth against you. You grind your hips against his face, his nose bumping against your clit as he circles your hole with his tongue, plunging in deeper to taste you. You're very quickly overcome with a familiar, overwhelming sensation that you know only ever Eddie could achieve.
"Ed, if you keep going like that I'll cum." You whimper, not bothering to be quiet as you tell him, you know you've got the place to yourselves, no eavesdropping ears around.
"Yeah baby, you wanna cum for me?" Eddie teases, his voice is breathless as he works hard to bring you to your climax without even entering you yet. His tongue works expertly fast against you, you're coming quickly to your explosive end.
"Yesss, yes!" You breath out, gripping his hair harder and pushing him against your pussy, forcing his face to angle just perfectly against you to bring you to the precipice of your pleasure. Eddie mumbles and groans against you, the vibrations along with the expert use of his tongue pushing you over the cliff edge. "Fuuuck, Eddie, yes baby, yesss, Ed-" You scream, writhing against him to ride out your high. He uses both of his hands to strongly hold you down in place so you can't squirm away from him as he continues the rapid assault with his soft tongue. "Fuck." You say finally as your body stills, feeling fuzzy from head to toe as your brain is blank of everything but pure blissful satisfaction.

Eddie places on last, soft kiss onto your clit before he climbs back up the bed to face you again. You smile hugely at him, he's so fucking good at that, you'll never be able to get enough of it.
"You're my favourite flavour." Eddie chuckles lightly, licking his lips.
"Oh my god, Eddie!" You giggle shyly at his words but yet you can't deny how sexy it was and how they've turned you on even more.
"You feeling all good and relaxed?" Eddie asks you as he palms at his stiff erection below his tight jeans.
"I feel incredible Ed, let's do this." You tell him with a smile.
"Fuck...okay.." Eddie takes a deep breath, this is really it, you're really going to do it. You both lay on your sides, facing one another, you're bare naked apart from the cropped top you've still got on. You help Eddie to remove his jeans and boxer shorts in one movement, throwing them to join the rest of the discarded clothes on his bedroom floor. You take his already rock solid cock in your hand, pumping it a few times, using your thumb to rub over the pre cum that's dripping out of his tip after getting himself all worked up while he ate you out.
"Grab the condoms." You whisper to him, placing a hard kiss onto his lips. He follows your instruction, standing up in only his t-shirt and making his way over to where he dumped his coat earlier, he retrieves the box from his pocket and makes his way back over to you.

You kneel on the edge of his bed, he stands tall in front of you, his huge boner almost sticking in your face. He starts unpacking them, clutching one in his hand while he throws the box behind him.
"Let me do it." You tell him as you softly take it from his hand into your own, tearing the foil packet open to reveal the rubber in your hands. Eddie watches you with wide eyes as you slip the condom onto his erection, just like how you've been shown in sex education class before. "Is that okay?" You ask him, stroking his rubber covered length in your hand a few times, looking up into his eyes.
"Yeah, it's fine." Eddie whispers as he pulls his shirt over his head, leaving him completely stark naked in front of you, you throb at the sight. There's no need for him to whisper of course, but you both still find yourselves whispering to one another, it makes everything feel more intimate and almost romantic. You lay yourself back onto his bed again, sprawling your legs wide once more so he can slot himself between them.

"You wanna do it like this?" Eddie says as he clambers between your thighs, his hands placed onto your knees as he looks down at where his dick just almost connects with your centre.
"Yeah, I want you to be in control on top of me, it'll be easier like this, don't you think?" You ask him nervously, you'd never really thought about what position to do it in.
"Suppose yeah, I'll go super slow okay? Please let me know if I hurt you at all and I will stop right away, okay?" Eddie says, nodding his head and looking directly into your eyes to ensure you're listening to him.
"I think it's gonna hurt anyway, I mean... it's big." You giggle, eyes wide as you look at the length and thickness of Eddie, he smirks. "But yeah, I'll let you know if it gets too much." You nod.

Eddie leans his head down, kissing you so softly on the lips that you can barely feel the connection. He uses one hand to guide his cock to your entrance while his other hand gently strokes your cheek, he keeps looking between where he's about to enter your body and back up into your eyes to check you're still okay. You nod, telling him to go ahead and push in. Eddie releases a deep breath as he presses the tip of his cock into your hole, pushing extremely slowing into your body. You gasp at the sharp sensation.
"You okay?" He asks very quickly, halting his movement instantly.
"I am fine Ed, just getting used to it." You breath out shakily. He nods, looking down at where your bodies are now connected.

He inches in just a little further, every couple of centimetres he looks back into your eyes to gage how you're feeling. Your lips are parted, your eyes bore into his and your stomach is extremely tense as your walls stretch to accommodate Eddie's member for the first time. It's definitely painful, like a stinging kind of pain, but you know that's to be expected on your first time, of course it is. You're comfortable enough for him to continue though, you know that you're safe with Eddie and that he would stop the instant you asked him to, no questions asked. He inches in even further, you feel like he's almost up in your stomach at this point. He bottoms out, every piece of him is now buried into your soft and warm walls, Eddie groans at the tight hold you've got him in.
"Jesus H Christ." He sighs, "you're so tight Y/N. Are you okay, sweetheart?" He asks you as he stays as still as possible inside of you.
"I'm okay, it's a little sore but I'm okay. Keep going." You whisper to him, as you place your hands onto his shoulders, bracing yourself for his thrusts.
"I'll go slowly." He reassures you as he begins pulling out, before pushing back in. It takes quite a few pumps in and out before you feel more adjusted to having his length inside of you.

"You still okay?" Eddie checks in on you after a while, he's kept a steady pace, slowly stretching you out around him.
"Y-yeah," you breath out, "it's getting easier it just feels.. unusual." You giggle, cheeks flushed as Eddie towers over you with both of his hands against the bed at either side of your head to hold his weight as he pushes in and out of your tight hole.
"It feels fucking a-amazing for me. Fuck, you're so perfect." Eddie says as he closes his eyes and enjoys every second of being inside you like this for the first time. He's a lot more relaxed himself now that he knows it's not too painful for you.
"Yeah? What does it feel like?" You enquire, genuinely intrigued to hear the experience from his point of view, you watch with wide eyes at the way he scrunches his eyes closed and knits his brow each time he enters your body. It's silent for a moment, his hips still thrusting into you as he thinks of how to describe the pleasure he's feeling right now.
"It feels so tight," he begins, one more thrust into you, "and warm," another thrust, "very wet." Eddie groans as he pushes into you again. "Just fucking incredible, like nothing I've ever felt before." He huffs a breath, leaning down into the crook of your neck to kiss the spot there. You hear his soft moans close to your ear, his throat rumbles against your skin as his hips slap against yours over and over again.

"Do you think you could... cum?" Eddie asks you quietly as he quickens his movement a bit more now that you've gotten used to the sensation. You concentrate for a moment, feeling him plunge in and out, listening to the wet squelching that fills the silence of the room.
"I'm honestly not sure, it's so different from the feeling I've had before when we do other stuff." You tell him honestly.
"What can I do to make it better for you?" He asks. You're so glad that you and Eddie are comfortable with each other, he's literally deep inside you right now and still he's trying to find out how to make this experience more pleasurable for you.
"Hmm, maybe like, kiss me more.. or use your hand down there as well?" You gesture to where he dips in and out of you. He wastes no time at all, crashing his lips against yours while one of his hands travel down to your clit, he uses his thumb to rub circles onto it. Instantly your stomach feels more relaxed, yet you find yourself clenching around him tighter as the whole experience becomes more pleasurable, every single one of your senses more heightened. His lips leave yours tingling, wanting more, his fingers rubbing your sensitive bud expertly all while his hips set the most rhythmic and deep strokes inside of you.

"Yeah, fuck.." you breath out in between kisses, "I could cum." You tell him, throwing your head back into the pillow with sheer pleasure rippling through you from head to toe as you clench your walls around him. You squeeze your eyes shut, enjoying the experience of everything, all at once. Eddie lifts back to see the expression on your face, his hips push into you again and again as he feels his own climax building like never before.
"Cum with me baby yeah, I'm so close." He urges. You nod your head at a rapid pace, whimpering and moaning aloud, as Eddie snaps into you at a harder rate. "Fuuuck, yeah" Eddie groans, his voice deep and husky.
"Ed.. Eddie!" You squeal, opening your eyes to meet his as your body is overcome with the most hard crashing, tidal wave of pleasure; the most intense and extreme feeling of pleasure you've ever experienced. Eddie groans loudly.
"Urggh, Y/N, Jesus, fuuuuck." He finishes, slowing his hips to an almost halt, dipping in and out a few more times before stopping completely, still inside of you. "Did you cum?" He asks you breathless, sweat beaded on his forehead and bangs sticking to his face.
"Fuck yes, woww..." You reply, your chest rising and falling as you come down from your high, your legs feeling like jelly and your face burning red hot.

Eddie collapses on top of you, you giggle and blow a strand of his hair out of your face, bringing both your arms up to hug tightly around him, holding him closer than you ever have before, while he is still buried inside of you. This moment is more than you could've ever imagined, the sex was the most intense and powerful thing you've ever experienced. You know you loved him already, but you've never ever felt quite so connected, in every sense of the word, than you do right now.
"I love you." Eddie whispers into your ear. A tear instantly pricks your eye, you grip him even tighter than before, then you push him back ever so slightly so you can look deeply into his eyes and confess what you've been holding back for what feels like forever.
"I love you too Eddie." You whisper before pushing your lips against his in the most all consuming and fierce kiss of your life.

(don't forget to favourite this chapter if you enjoyed it, it means a lot <3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

842 16 2
Eddie Munson × f! Reader ♡ Earning his proper cookie points by playing your knight in shining armor, you take it upon yourself to help Eddie with his...
76.7K 1.8K 34
Y/N Henderson lived a secluded and plain sailing life, but when your younger brother Dustin blackmails you into joining a D&D game with none other th...
6.8K 313 46
Y/N Harrington. A young highschool student whos pretty well known. That all changes when she crosses paths with Eddie Munson, the man who flipped her...
27.4K 1K 72
You move to Hawkins to repeat your final year of high school after being sent to live with your cousin Dustin and Aunt after your Nan becomes too ill...