Living with the schools jerk.

By bubblegum8

More

Living with the schools jerk.
Living with the schools jerk 2
Living with the schools jerk 3
Living with the schools jerk 4
Living with the schools jerk 5
Living with the schools jerk 6
Living with the schools jerk 7
Living with the schools jerk 8
Living with the schools jerk 9
Living with the schools jerk 10
Living with the schools jerk 11
Living with the schools jerk 12
Living with the schools jerk 13
Living with the schools jerk 14
Living with the schools jerk 15
Living with the schools jerk 16
Living with the schools jerk - CHARACTERS! [2]
Living with the schools jerk 17
Living with the schools jerk 18
Living with the schools jerk 19
Living with the schools jerk 20
Living with the schools jerk 21
Living with the schools jerk 22
Living with the schools jerk 23
Living with the schools jerk 24
Living with the schools jerk 25
Living with the schools jerk 26
Living with the schools jerk 27
Living with the schools jerk 28
Living with the schools jerk 29
Living with the schools jerk! 30
Living with the schools jerk! 31
Living with the schools jerk 32
Living with the schools jerk 33
Living with the schools jerk 34
Living with the schools jerk 35
Living with the schools jerk 36
Living with the schools jerk 37
Living with the schools jerk 38
Living with the schools jerk 39
Living with the schools jerk 40
Living with the schools jerk 41
Living with the schools jerk 42
Living with the schools jerk 43
Living with the schools jerk 44
Living with the schools jerk 45
Living with the schools jerk 46
Living with the schools jerk 47
Living with the schools jerk 48
Living with the schools jerk 49
Living with the schools jerk 50
Living with the schools jerk 51
Living with the schools jerk 52
Living with the schools jerk 53
Living with the schools jerk 53 -Part 2
Living with the schools jerk 54
Living with the schools jerk 55
Living with the schools jerk 57 (Last Chapter)

Living with the schools jerk 56

38.9K 642 205
By bubblegum8

"I-" My eyes travel to the floor as my breathing fastens and my heart exhilarates. He loves me. He admitted that he loves me.
"Tarsha I don't love you," He whispers, pushing me harder into my door. Disappointment envelops me before he lifts my chin up, his eyes capturing mine. "I'm in love with you."
Being the emotional girl I've been lately I can't fight away the tears that cloud my eyes. "You're in love with me?"
"How could I not be?" He asks as he runs his hands through his hair before bringing them to cup my face. "Your smile, your eyes and your humor. Sometimes I find myself even thinking about your hair."
He runs his fingers through my hair for emphasis and I shiver, my eyes closing.
"I know you're in love with me too, Tarsha. You tell me when you're dreaming." He informs me. "It seems like everyone knows it but you."
"I'm not denying that I'm in love with you," I admit to him honestly, finally opening my eyes. "Being in love with you isn't what I'm afraid of."
"Then what are you afraid of?" He asks, pleading with his eyes for me to tell him.
I swallow hard, but my voice still escapes as a whisper. "I'm scared of the fall."
On its own accord my hand reaches behind me, turning my handle and allowing me to back into my room. I close the door quickly, leaning against it as my tears finally escape.
Luke's P.O.V
I hear her sob from inside her room and I lift my head up, pushing her door open. She stumbles from the force but I quickly steady her. I turn her around swiftly and step closer to her.
"Where's the Tarsha I know?" I ask her as my eyes search her face.
"What?" She asks me in confusion, rubbing her tears away viciously.
"The Tarsha I know wouldn't be scared of anything," I wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her closer still. "The Tarsha I love would say 'Fuck the fall, bring it on!'"
Her tears continue to fall. "I don't want to be hurt, not again."
"I won't hurt you," I stroke her cheek. "You have to trust me."
She swallows slowly, closing and opening her eyes a few times. Biting her lip, she reaches her hands up and wraps them around my neck. She quickly meets my lips with hers before pulling away. She smiles gently, her eyes moving over my face. "I guess I can learn to love the fall."
"There won't be a fall." I insist before smashing my lips to hers again. As our tongues dance I savor the moment, the moment where not only do I know, but where she finally knows, that we truly are in love with each other.

Ryan’s P.O.V

I stroke Tamara’s hair as she proceeds to list the many places she dreams of visiting.

“Italy, Bali,” She smiles at me, excitement in her eyes. “How cool would Australia be?”

“Australia, huh?” I raise my eyebrows and she blushes.

“Well yeah,” She shrugs, turning into me and draping her arm over my chest. “They have kangaroos and awesome accents…”

“You really want to go to Australia?” She nods, looking up at me with a grin. I return it. “I guess we could make it there… It’s not too expensive.”

“We?” She asks curiously, sitting up slightly. I pull her down on my chest gently, resuming my stroking of her hair.

“Us… Tammy,” I smile at her, my eyes taking in all of her features. “I want you to be mine.”

“Wait,” She sits up again, her legs straddling me. I try not to let it distract me, but I can’t push away my erection. “You want to date?”

“Yes and no,” A frown find its’ way to her face, but I’m quick to assure her. “Only because I don’t want to disappoint you…”

“You won’t,” She insists, bending down slightly and bringing her face closer to mine. “I know you won’t.”

“So you’ll be mine?”

“Only if you’ll be mine, and no one else’s,” She smiles slightly. “You’re too special to share.”

“I’m the special one?” I lean up and peck her.

“Yes,” She returns the peck quickly, a smirk replacing her smile. “Now show me last night wasn’t a one off in the mind blowing area.”

I chuckle, turning the position around so I’m on top of her. “That was just the beginning.”

*

“Please stay tonight again,” I grin at Tamara.

“You just love me that much.” She laughs as I look behind me, towards my car. “I wish I didn’t have to leave, but I’m starting to smell.”

“You can have a shower here,” She offers. “I might even join you.”

“Tempting,” I bite my lip, my eyes leaving her face for a few seconds as they scan her body. “But I need to get clothes too.”

“You can borrow Chase’s!” She tells me, her eyes hopeful.

“Chase doesn’t even know I’m here,” I remind her.

“He would have seen your car,” She points out, stepping closer to me. “Don’t you want to stay?”

“Of course I do,” I grab her hands and pull her against my chest, wrapping my arms around her. “I don’t ever want to leave.”

“Chase!” She yells out suddenly, making me jump a little. “Come here!”

“Why?” He calls from upstairs. “I’m sleeping!”

“You’ve been sleeping for three days in a row now!” She steps away from me, her hands finding her hips. A grin of amusement slips onto my face.

“Have not! I went out last night, dippy!” He fights back, yet we hear him stomping.

“Owned,” I tease her while pulling her back against me, hugging her from behind.

“Shut up, Mr.”

“What?” Chase enters our vision as he comes down the last few steps, stopping in front of us. His face turns shocked, before he frowns. “What are you doing here?”

“Told you he wouldn’t have noticed.” I whisper in her ear and she laughs.

“It’s because he’s stupid.”

“No,” I disagree through my own laughter. “It’s because he’s love struck.”

“Hello,” He snaps, crossing his arms and reminding me so much of his sister. “I’m right here, you know.”

“Right,” Tamara says, pushing away from me. “Chase needs to burrow some clothes, please and thank you.”

“Why?”

“Because he’s staying the night, and he can’t get into his house to get his clothes at the moment.” She explains calmly.

“He’s not staying the night,” Chase laughs, uncrossing his arms and stepping closer to us. I pull Tamara back to me. “You’re dreaming if you think I’d let him.”

“He stayed last night so what’s the difference if he stays again?”
”You did?” He asks me, his face blank. I shrug awkwardly.

“Yeah…”

“What the fuck?” He throws his arms up. “This is my sister, dude! Not some fucking whore!”

“You think I don’t know that?” I ask him angrily before grabbing Tamara’s hand and pulling her towards the staircase, pushing Chase on my way past him. “Get over it man, she isn’t a kid. And this isn’t a sappy romance movie. Let her do what she wants and get me some clothes.”

“Asshole, you don’t understand!” He yells at me, pulling me back by my shoulder making Tamara fall into me. I stable her before turning back to him.

“No, you don’t understand!” I can’t stop from shouting at him as I push him again, this time harder.

“Guys, common.” Tamara says, her voice worried. “It’s not a big deal.”

Chase raises his fist but I grab it, pushing it away. “I’m sick of people judging me. Didn’t you use to be interested in nothing but a good fuck? Give me a chance to prove myself to Tamara like Kelly gave you that chance!”

He glares at me and I watch in frustration as he thinks about it for a second. Finally, his fist drops. “You’re still an asshole.”

“I love you man,” I roll my eyes, dropping my hand. Before I can expect it he’s thrown a hook to my jaw. I clutch at it, groaning in pain.

“Chase!” Tamara yells at him, turning me to her a little more as she reaches for my jaw.

“Just a little taste of what will come if you fuck her over,” He shrugs, as though he didn’t just give my face a bruise that’ll most likely stay for weeks. “By the way man, I love you too.”

-

One more chapter left :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 5.6K 51
live for love
Zoey By Jasmine ✨

Teen Fiction

179K 7.6K 32
Senior year is stupid. ✨
9.7K 459 27
aizawa's daily dose of head aches
3.6K 84 2
smut included. 2 parts.