Stuck In Hell With My Enemy

Per Toxiic_Lay

"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top... Més

Introduction to Characters/Authors Note
Chapter 1~
Chapter 2~
Chapter 3~
Chapter 4~
Chapter 5~
Chapter 6~
Chapter 7~
Chapter 8~
Chapter 9~
Chapter 10~
Chapter 11~
Chapter 12~
Chapter 13~
Chapter 14~
Chapter 15~
Chapter 16~
Chapter 17~
Chapter 18~
Chapter 19~
Chapter 20~
Chapter 21~
Chapter 22~
Chapter 23~
Chapter 24~
Chapter 25~
Chapter 26~
Chapter 27~
Chapter 28~
Chapter 29~
Chapter 30~
Chapter 31~
Chapter 32~
Chapter 33~
Chapter 34~
Chapter 35~
Chapter 36~
Epilogue~
Wedding Chapter~
Wedding chapter pt.2~
The Honeymoon

Chapter 37~

2.1K 37 12
Per Toxiic_Lay

This is the end my loves<3

~*~

After that day, Clara hasn't been the same. We have been going to therapy together, and even then she isn't the way she was. I knew I shouldn't have let her kill him... but I knew it is what she needed at the time.

She is an empty shell of what she once was. She hasn't been wanting to do much of anything, especially after she was finally given the opportunity to leave the assassin business. I thought she would be jumping up and down to get away from her hell, but... she just nodded her head and moved on.

There's been next to no love between us. She's been dead, and I've just been here. I shouldn't have ever let her do it. I should've just taken over and done it myself. I should've known...

My mind has been killing me ever since I saw the dead look in her eyes. For days she didn't eat nor drink. I just convinced her about a week ago to actually sleep, shower, etc. it was so hard, and I thank everything above me for helping me convince her.

She's been seeing her regular therapist, doctor, nutritionist, and I helped her get a councilor on the side for some extra help. We have all been putting in effort to get her back on track, but it's not working. Nothing we do is working. It's... tearing me apart.

I don't know how long I can hold on to her for. Holding her together is breaking me apart, not saying I would never do this for her, I definitely would; a thousand times over. But sometimes I need to take a break for myself, and I can feel it coming again.

She's been slowly getting worse, and I can't hold onto her anymore. I'm falling down a rabbit hole, and if I don't get out of it... I just might end up in the same place as Clara.

I look over at her sleeping body, softly leaning over to push her natural curls out of her face. She groaned softly while pushing her head deeper into the pillow, I laughed softly, trying my best to not wake her up. This is the first time she's been able to sleep this long in a very long time, so I am going to make sure it is the best sleep she has ever had in her life.

I leaned down toward the back of her neck, and I kissed the skin between her shoulder and chin softly. She moaned softly in her sleep, and I just reveled in the soft, smooth skin on my lips.

I could feel my mind running through all of the thoughts of what I could do to her right now, with consent of course, but I know it's not a good time. She's still healing, and I need to make sure everything is perfect before I even think about touching her so intimately.

I pull back, but was immediately shocked when she immediately awoke and gripped my arm in her hand, pulling me towards her body. She wrapped my arm around her waist, and I didn't know what to do. I just sat there like an idiot, frozen. She tugged on my arms multiple times, showing me she wanted me to get comfortable, so I did what she wanted and it was the best thing on earth.

I was hugging my future wife, my lifelong partner, the one person that keeps me going; after such a long time of not even being able to do so.

She flipped over and looked at me in my eyes, hers were filled with tears.

"I- I'm so sorry..." She apologized, her voice cracking in the middle of the sentence. My gaze softened towards her and I shook my head in disbelief.

"There's nothing for you to be sorry for, baby. You are trying your best... hurting... killing your father isn't going to be an easy thing to deal with. I understand that you need space, and that space equals not being able to work on our relationship. Trust and believe me. I. Love. You. And that will never change." I tried to tread carefully over her father's death, and I could tell in her eyes that she was forever grateful.

"But- I just- I feel like I should be-." I cut her off with placing my hand over her mouth.

"Shut the hell up. Your emotions are one hundred percent valid, honey. But promise me. I will never leave you. I will forever love you. My issues are yours. That's all." Her bottom lip quivered, and I think she realized that she could finally release all of the emotions she had been bottling up inside for weeks on end. She placed her palms over her face while she sobbed into them.

I said nothing, and I just held her while she released all of her bottled up emotions. Her shoulders shook as she cried, and I swear I felt so powerless in this moment. Nothing could stop these tears, nothing. These were her raw emotions coming out from the depths of her mind, of her soul.

"I- I just wish I could've ha- had a normal relationship with m- my father..." She hiccupped through the tears and I just told her that I knew over and over again.

I know that she wanted a normal relationship with her dad, with her whole family in general. She never felt like she belonged. Never. She always felt like the black sheep of the family, and I didn't help with that.

Growing up I was her personal fucking bully. I was so mad at the world that I took it all out on her. I took out all my anger on her because she had one thing I didn't, a family. I know now that her family isn't shit, but growing up all I saw was the huge amounts of "love" they were giving her. Which wasn't shit. They treated her horribly, but I didn't know the damn difference at the time. I was just a sad, depressed, little boy who didn't know what love was from his parents since I lost mine so soon.

I peppered kisses across her forehead, while thinking off onto the distance while she cried in my arms. I continued to rub her back, but my mind was running on the horrible things I used to say and do to her. I feel like a dick right now. I know that she has more than likely forgotten everything I have said to her in the past, but it's still something that I still feel unbelievably bad about.

Her sobs quieted down and I heard the soft puffs of breath leave her lips, telling me she was sleeping. I guess all that crying tired her out... I smiled and pulled her body closer to me, closing my eyes, deciding to rest with her as well.

~*~

We both woke up later that evening, and one would think we have been in love for a very long time with the way we went about our normal routines. She decided that she wanted to blow off some of the left over steam, and I decided to join her. As she bent over to grab her water bottle off the ground to hydrate herself after the long, torturous warmup, I groaned out loud and thanked the gods for the sight in front of me.

I subconsciously walked over towards her still bent over body, and I grinded my hips against her ass. She gasped out loud and whipped around so fast that we both fell over onto the ground. We both looked at each other in shock, her pussy grazing my lean stomach through her pants. We both burst out laughing, and while our fits of laughter died down, the blazing feeling of wanting to touch each other, skin to skin, took over.

I do not really know how it happened, but the next thing I know is that Clara is now underneath me with her sports bra pushed up past her ampule breasts, and I am lapping away at her nipples like a starved man.

She whines out loud and pushed my head down even further into her valley, and I feel as though I am in my own special kind of heaven.

"Please..." She whispered desperately into my ear, and just like that, my resolve...? Snapped.

I tore off the rest of her sports bra, and her pants were soon the victim of my hands. I tore everything on her body off, not caring where I was, or what time. I just wanted to taste her, to touch her, I'm craving everything she has to offer.

Her eyes lit up when I began to kiss down from her tits to her wet fucking pussy. I kissed around the pulsing organ, and she began to grind her hips up, hoping and praying to meet my mouth with her cunt.

"Stop teasing me! Please!" She begged and I just smirked while looking up at her from in between her legs. I grabbed a hold of the bottom of both of her thighs and I swung them back far enough to where I could watch her pussy pulsate around nothing.

"Fuck..." I groaned while kissing her sweet, succulent thighs. I took a piece of her skin and took a bite out of it before sucking on it softly, leaving behind a dark, purple mark. She wiggled her ass in desperation, and I decided to give her what she has been asking for.

My tongue slid up her slit and her legs began to shake in pure happiness.

"Yes! Oh dad- Kylo!" She cut her words off and it immediately made me think back to when she cut of her words before and I fucked them out of her.

"Say it." I growled and she whimpered while I relentlessly fucked her pussy with my tongue.

"Daddy! Oh god! Daddy!" Her legs shook as her orgasm took over every single nerve, every single cell in her body is being overwhelmed, and fuck does this feel powerful.

"Such a good girl... hmm? Are you a good girl for your daddy?" She nodded her head numbly, and I rubbed my erection through my pants.

Damn I cannot wait to get into this pussy...

Clara's POV:

I feel like I've been shot into a different realm. That orgasm was like one I've ever experienced before... Kylo never disappoints. He always seems to make it better, time and time again.

I watched him take off his clothes one by one, and I would be lying if I said I wasn't drooling a little bit at the sight.

"You are so sweet sweetheart... you taste like honey and one could say I'm addicted to your taste... your smell... everything about you is a drug and I would be more than happy to be high for the rest of my damn life." His words made me grab him by his neck and pull him down for a kiss full of what one would only call love. Our mouths moved in a soft, harmonious rhythm, and I felt as though I fell in love with him all over again.

"Make love to me..." I sighed and he kissed me on the forehead before slipping himself deep inside of me in one soft fluid motion. I threw my head back and pulled his hair in pure pleasure. He groaned as I watched his eyes squeeze shut.

"Fuck- you're so damn- tight!" He gritted through his teeth, and I didn't care at all about what he was saying. I just wanted him to move his fucking hips.

"Move!" I whimpered and he quickly obliged, snapping his hips forwards into my own and god damn... fuck this was amazing.

My feet were pointed and my legs were wrapped around his torso, hoping to help him dive deeper than ever before. He continued to smack his skin against my own in a rough manner. I was in pure heaven.

One would think I could get bored of this at some point, but I simply cannot, and I don't think I ever will be bored of this.

The deeper and deeper he pushed, the more I felt my orgasm approach, and it was pulling me in completely. I was going insane with his touch, with every single thrust, and I loved every single moment of it.

"Clara... baby, I love you so fucking much. God you feel so good." He whimpers into my ear and I clenched around him causing him to stiffen and thrust his hips two times as fast.

"Oh!" I yelled out as he slammed his tip into my g-spot.

"Right there... right there." I mumbled and the only thing keeping me from going insane was his hold on my hips as he flipped me over onto my stomach and brought my ass into the air.

He slid himself slowly back inside of me and I felt the shivers run down my spine at the feeling.

"Shit!" Kylo moaned and it only turned me on even more. He's so fucking sexy.

His hips slammed into my ass causing it to ripple the skin down my thighs. I gasped when he brung his hand down towards my clit and rubbed it with a circle like motion. I almost creamed his fucking dick.

"I'm going to cum!! Stop!" I yell out and that only made him move his hips faster as well as his skillful fingers.

"Cum for me, princess. Cum." The feeling of my orgasm snapped and I convulsed underneath his firm body. As he felt me contract around his cock, he came, instantly.

"Fuck!" He yelled out, spent as he rolled over to the side of me, pulling me close enough that I could feel his thigh in between my sensitive legs. I jumped when his skin touched my clit and he apologized profusely. 

"I love you so fucking much..." He spoke softly into my ear and I snuggled closer to him, wrapping my arms around either side of his torso.

"I love you too... daddy." I giggled as his eyes opened wide.

"You'll regret ever saying that, princess." I jumped up immediately and began running away to the bathroom.

"Get back here!" Kylo yelled out and I just laughed and screamed as I shut the door as well as locking it, in his face.

"I am sorry!" I laughed out and he chuckled behind the door. There was a slight silence from the other side and I opened it to see Kylo on the floor, on one knee, with a ring in his hand.

Tears began running down my cheeks and I couldn't believe he was going to purpose to me while I was ass naked.

"I am not even dressed!" I sobbed and he just laughed.

"I know, but you are the most beautiful when you are in your natural form. I love every single part of you, and I want to be able to have the chance to see it every single day of my life... would you do me the honor of becoming my wife, princess?" That name... that damn name.

"Yes! Yes!" I laughed while crying all at the same time, and I jumped into his arms.

"I love you." I'm sure I looked a hot mess while I said this, but it was true. I loved this man with everything in my heart.

"I love you too, princess."

Maybe being Stuck in Hell With My Enemy wasn't so bad?

~*~
Okay, you can hate me. I am so bad at making sure I write things in time because I can't find enough time to focus properly. But I promise that when I start the new book, which will be published eventually, I'll try and keep up on it!!

I love every single one of you, and thank you so much for joining me on this wonderful journey. I will have the epilogue out soon!! <3

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

702K 9.6K 26
"Can I ask you a question?" Alexander says looking me in the eyes while laying back and holding a blunt. "Mhm, ask away.." I replied curiously, focus...
93.5K 1.3K 52
"I had to stop you- otherwise I would've filled your mouth with my cum, and I am far from done with you yet", he confessed pulling my thighs towards...
His Obsession Per Ezra

Literatura romàntica

2.6K 68 14
"What do you say, bellissima?" "Stop calling me that, Arius." "Over my dead body, wife." ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚:˚ ♡ ⋆。˚・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Lucian West was in de...
248K 3.7K 21
Jocelyn thrust her head backward and groaned in frustration. Aroused as she was, all her nerve endings had become very sensitive. She closed her eyes...