𝕷𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖓: 𝕬𝖒𝖔𝖚�...

By DragonracerF1

He never expected to find love in a dangerous viking. Prince Charles had grown up in a world of isolation but... More

𝕴𝖓𝖋𝖔.
1 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕹𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝕭𝖊𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊.
2 𝕳𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖉.
3 𝕮𝖔𝖘𝖞 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊.
4 𝕷𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗.
5 𝖂𝖔𝖑𝖋 𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌.
6 𝕱𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌.
7 𝕬 𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉.
8 𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓.
9 𝕳𝖔𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗.
11 𝖁𝖎𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖋𝖚𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑.
12 𝕮𝖔𝖑𝖉 𝖇𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖟𝖆𝖗𝖉.
13. 𝕽𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖊.
14. 𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐.
15. 𝕱𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖓 𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖉𝖔𝖒.
16. 𝕴𝖓𝖏𝖚𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊.
17. 𝕭𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌.
18. 𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖉.
19. 𝕾𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊.
20. 𝕳𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌.
21. 𝕭𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌.
22. 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙.
23. 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖔𝖓 𝖈𝖔𝖑𝖉.
24. 𝕺𝖉𝖎𝖓'𝖘 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖊𝖉 𝖐𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖑 𝖒𝖊𝖊𝖗.
25. 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖘.
26. 𝖂𝖆𝖑𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖈𝖆𝖓𝖊.
27. 𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊.

10 𝕽𝖊𝖞𝖐𝖛𝖎𝖐𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖘.

3.7K 136 38
By DragonracerF1

When Charles had asked Max if he could go to a small village about thirty kilometres away from the capital, to follow his new friends to the village of viking fashion. He at first had thought Max would just straight up say no and tell him that he was to not leave the capital at all. But to his surprise.

"Sure, why not. Take Dakota with you." Max had said and waved it off.

No one had ever been this easy with him going anywhere. He normally would have half the royal guard following him if he were ever even to step out in the garden at home. But here, Max just allowed him to travel by horse to a different village with no one but the wolves and his friends.

Which only one of them could fight. Only Pierre could fight as he is part of the army that Max has but it didn't seen to matter to Max if he went with who. Like his kingdom would be safe to travel through without any guards. And yet again, he was sending Dakota along with Charles.

"Just like that? I can just go? No guards? No Protection? Nothing?" Charles had questioned it as if it could have been a bad joke.

"Why? Do you have an entire army following you if you even as to take a stroll through your capital?" Max had questioned it.

Charles couldn't believe his ears. Max sounded like he was kidding and being very mocking in what he said, like he was taking it not serious at all. Charles never understood how Max never seemed to care about protection or safety for that matter. But no one had ever gave him the slightest feeling that his people would harm him.

"Yes. I would have half the army if I even went into the garden." Charles said a little embarrassed.

"Well we do none of that here. Besides, we got wolves." Max spoke with a smirk on his face.

Charles had nodded his head and told Max he would be packing since they would leave at noon. Max had told him to take one of his furs with him since he got told that it would get cold there at night.

So here he is, riding a horse with Dakota running behind them. Pierre next to him as Lando was talking to a new boy named George. He turned out to be just like Lando and Charles. A man from Montseille named Esteban had come along to. Anthoine was riding in front since he knew the way like the back of his hand now.

A boy from Austin with the same generic as Charles named Lance was happily coming along with them. They were having a sort of little getaway with just the seven of them and their wolves. They had been on the road for almost a day.

Charles had found out that Pierre and Anthoine were somewhat dating. Which Charles found really cute, he couldn't help but gush in happiness about it before the conversation turned around and it came to Charles and Max. Anthoine was quick to gossip about Max and what he had learned over the years since he had been here with Pierre.

"No believe me! Max would not let Dakota go with you unless he sees fit for it. That is Max's way of protecting you and yet to give you the freedom that everyone around here has." Anthoine is quick to tell Charles when he asked why Max doesn't send any form of protection with them.

"Look Charles, Max knows that nothing in this country can happen to us. And if something happens to us, he will know. I promise you, we will have an amazing time there and no one will bother us. The people in this country are always ready to protect and help others. That's why it's so safe, different morals and it's doesn't matter what part of this country you are. They are all the same, strong and kind people." Pierre tells him.

Charles nods his head and soon after they change topic but still stay on the topic of Max but moved on from the protection part and Charles somewhat feeling not really safe. He wants Max to be here, to make him feel less unprotected and more safe.

He looks around the scenery, the white landscape that stretches on for kilometres upon end. The big fir trees that stand tall with their dark leaves covered in snow. The sky clear and blue, the sun shines coldly in their faces. Charles loves this landscape, as cold as he is. He loves this country.

———

After two days of running around the fairly big fashion village where people introduce many different colours, some brighter then Charles has ever seen them. Colours like bright pink and soft pink. Maroon red or baby blue. Colours that he has never seen like orange, a fruit that he has heard about but only ever grows in Granada.

Charles buys a couple of bright red shirts before he picks out an orange and blue shirt for Max, saying that he thinks that those colours would suit the viking. He sees many jewellery that he finds amazing. Charles can't help but spend the money that Max had given him.

When he by accident paid with the Monaque currency, the lady looked at it with wonder on her face. She had smiled at him and give him a couple of coins back before she drilled a small whole through one, she did one end of the ring through it before she made a necklace of it and gave it back to Charles.

The many people were very nice to him and all seemed to know who he is. Mostly because of the coin that he have hanging around his neck, he got a couple of things free from the people. Most were small things he got for him and some were for Max.

"You fit right in." Pierre said laughing.

Charles chuckles before they move along the road. They had put away the horses in a couple of stables. Where they were getting taken care of and fed. Charles absolutely loves this place. Mostly because some type of stands were from different countries, merged with the culture of this place.

One stand in particular stood out to him, the books. So many were there. He found a part of the stand that was entirely in his language. He bought maybe a little too many of it. But he didn't care. Most were stories he had found in the library at his home. Stories he had yet to read and finally could in all peace.

They ended up in a pub. Something that Charles had never been at nor has he ever heard of it. When they went in, he felt uneasy with how many people there were and dressed like they would pick a fight any minute. It made him scared that they went in the wrong building.

"Calm down. There is nothing to worry about." Anthoine says before he takes Charles along with him to the bar.

———

Daniel pushes the leather flap hanging in front of the opening of the meeting hall. Running up to Max and Jos who are sitting on the floor while Jos is teaching Max some things.

"Max!" Daniel shouts as he stops in front of the two.

Max looks up from his book in Reykvikian. Jos was teaching him more about the language, the culture and language behind it. His father has been teaching him everything he needs to know about this kingdom since they had been getting bolder and more in their territory.

"What's wrong?" Max asks before Daniel shoves a piece of paper in his face.

Max looks over the parchment in his hands, it makes his blood boil under his skin yet make him lose all colour in his face. He looks up at Daniel before he turns to his father, handing him the parchment.

"That's where Charles went with some of his friends." Jos says soon after.

Max pucks up his fur and belt with all his weapons. "I know. We're going that way before the Reykvikians can." Max says before he grabs the sword his father holds out for him.

"Get everyone at the stables!" Max tells Daniel with a stern voice before he runs away.

Max hurries off to the stables, he knows that it could go real bad real soon if Charles and the other guys don't get protected on time. They only have their wolves and Pierre as fighters and an army of fifty man is not something that Pierre and those wolves can fight off on their own.

He gets to the stables and quickly climbs onto his black horse. A massive amount of pain shoots through his side, the stinging sensation makes him realise that they are gonna be too late at the party. He looks at Daniel as he brings along Alex, Carlos and two new recruits Checo and Yuki.

Checo had been a colonel of the army from São Palmas. He has many years of fighting under his belt while he left when he had been caught making out with another man and banished from his kingdom.

While Yuki was a young new recruit in his own country of Reykvik but quickly found out that this was not the country that he wanted to life in. He learned that he was into man and had to leave too.

They all get on their horses before rushing towards the big village of Haarlem. The village of fashion in their country. Max can only hope that they are getting there jn time before someone gets really injured or killed. But by the stinging in his side, it might already be too late for that.

———

Charles doesn't know how they got in this situation. One moment they are drinking Monaque wine and the next moment there were men with swords everywhere. Pierre had pushed Charles to the side the moment they had come in with the swords already drawn.

All he can think off is that he wants to have Max here with him. He knows that the viking chief would protect him but he's not here. Only his wolf Dakota, who growls angrily next to him. The men all scatter around the room.

Tall and pale, speaking Reykvikian. He doesn't understand that language and sometimes he wished he learned it. The men all look around the room before they look straight at Charles and his friends.

Pierre draws his sword before Anthoine does the same, he may not be the best swordsman but he will die fighting. The two stand in front of the others, Lando is quick to grab Charles and start crying in fear.

Everyone in this country came for different reasons but mostly because this place used to be the safest place on earth. No one would ever do anything to harm others, only ever helping.

The Reykvikians charge at the two people that are ready to fight them off. The wolves all rush towards the men, killing here and there one. Charles takes Land, George and Lance behind the counter before Esteban joins the other two with some swords and helps fight them off.

Charles ducks when someone looks at him, he squeals when someone pulls him over the counter. He tries to pry this person of as he screams and cries. His heart hammering in his heart as he doesn't want to die yet. Where is Max when he needs them, where?

His feet hit the ground with a thump as Dakota growls at the Reykvikian that drags Charles to the back room. Charles doesn't want to be here, he never wants to be in this situation, he fears that he is gonna get killed. Or worse...he doesn't want to think of that.

Dakota quickly follows behind before he pounces onto the man. A snap of bones break before Charles falls onto the floor. He looks up at Dakota who gives him a quick lick in his face and runs off to protect him from other men.

The place is packed with people fighting. Not only the three of Charles' friend group are fighting the enemy but also the villagers of this village are fighting. He sobs softly before he gets onto his feet and hides behind a fallen table.

His heart is hammering in his chest, heavy breathing as his chest heaves up quickly before falling. Tears roll down his cheeks as he wishes that Max would be here soon. Hoping that Max will safe him before this can get any more bad.

He wants nothing more then to cry and wish that he never left the capital of Holland. He wants to hide and pretend this never happened. But this is his reality, he is gonna get hurt or he might he losing someone.

"They're gone." Anthoine says before a couple of villagers block of the doors.

"For now, they're everywhere outside." A short woman says back. "And it's all his fault." The woman points to Charles.

Pierre gives the woman a dirty look before he rolls his eyes. He moves to Charles and helps him up. Most villagers say something to that woman that makes her shut up. Charles is glad that most don't think like her and start to set some tables back up and let the wounded sit down.

Dakota limbs over to Charles and whines softly. He feels his heart race at the wolves side is bloody but doesn't look like it's too bad at the moment. Charles wraps up the side of Dakota after another woman gave him some bandages.

Anthoine bandages his leg and hand before they sit down and look out of the window. They all know that it's only a matter of time before the other Reykvikians come into this pub and finish them off.

"Do you think Max will come?" Charles asks his friends.

"Yes, he will know. He will be here soon, it can't be any different." Esteban says before sitting next to charles.

Charles feels tired and wants to sleep, Pierre motions for him to lay against him and allow him to sleep for a while. He wants to stay awake but he knows that he should sleep for a while since it would help him with his fear and nerves.

———

A crash startled Charles awake, he looks around him as another crash comes from the door. Pierre gets up and Anthoine follow. He has no idea how long he had been sleeping. He looks at the window and sees how many men there are pushing against the door to get in.

"How long have I been asleep?" Charles asks Lando as the Whales boy drags him behind the counter.

"An hour or eleven, we all slept for a while, most took turns but we mpreg boys had the full time sleep. But I think the enemy is getting in." Lando says fearfully. "I want Carlos to be here."

Charles nods, he jumps in fear when he hears the door crash again, but this time it's louder and things fall over and footstep rushing in. Charles can't help but feel the tears spring back in his eyes. He wants nothing more then to be back with Max in the safety of their home.

Swords clashing against each other is all that Charles can hear, the shouting and crashing into things. He screams when he gets picked up from the ground again. He grabs a bottle of Monaque wine before he tries to swing it around to hit the man that is dragging him away.

When Charles his eyes fall on the room, many men are fighting, the most dead men on the ground are Reykvikians, but he can see a couple of Hollandians on the ground too.

"Have fun watching them die protecting you. You will be a fun thing for our king to knock up. You're the only royal mpreg in the world. Quite valuable and he could dominate the world with you." The enemy laughs in Charles' ear.

Tears blur his vision as he feels his throat close, breathing becomes harder as he tries everything in his power to get free but the man knocks the bottle of wine easily out of his hand. It crashes on the ground, glass scattering everywhere.

Dakota jumps out of nowhere, Charles falls to the ground as he watches how the men and wolf fight it out. He tries to grab a sharp piece of glass to help the already wounded wolf. His heart is hammering in his chest before he crawls over to the man.

A loud wolf whine comes from Dakota before he falls limb in the body of the enemy. Charles looks at the dead wolf, before rage over takes his body and he drives the piece of glass into the chest of the enemy that had been busy pushing the wolf off him,

Charles doesn't stop ramming the glass on the man's chest, not when the man dies. He starts to cry and runs over to the poor wolf. A soft whine comes from the wolf. He leans over Dakota and sobs in the dark wolf's fur. He feels a soft lick against his hand, he looks up just in time to see Dakota close his eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Dakota." Charles whispers to the wolf before he succumbs to his injuries.

Charles feels rage taking over his body, all he can see is red, red and red. He wants blood, he needs to see someone's blood on the floor. He needs to see a bad guy beg for his mercy.

He picks up the sword of the Reykvikian that had killed Dakota before he tightly grips it with two hands. He swings it with every bit of strength in his before it slices through the stomach of a man. His breathing heavy and aggressive.

Charles had never lifted a sword in his life before and now he is here. Standing with a sword in hand, rage boiling his blood. All he wants his these Reykvikians to fear him, want them to feel his rage for killing Max's wolf. They killed a wolf without mercy, he will do the same thing then.

The sword falls from his hands as all the guys are on the floor, dead. He turns to the remaining men that are standing. He counts the heads before he nods in relief to see that they are all okay.

Anthoine turns to them, holding his lower stomach. Pierre quickly rushes up to him and Charles sees the blood seeping through the light material of his shirt. His blood run cold, his heart drips to the pit of his stomach.

He runs to Anthoine and falls on his knees. He grabs on of Anthoine's hand while Pierre sobs on his chest. His breathing is slow and very shallow. Charles can't lose another person he cares about. He lost his godfather protecting him. He can't lose Anthoine too when he just lost Dakota moments before.

"I love you guys." Anthoine says before couching loudly.

"Non, don't go. Please! Help is on its way!" Pierre begs as Anthoine shakes his head.

"I'm sorry, Pierre. I will always be with you guys." Anthoine says before using the hand that he had on his stomach, using it to point at his heart.

Charles starts to sob loudly, he can't be losing another person in his life. He watches the life slowly fade away from Anthoine's eyes. A one last tike does Anthoine tell them he loves them before his eyes stay open, the life entirely drained from his face.

Charles expects Pierre to hate him and shout at him, blaming him for the death of Anthoine. How could he be still alive when everyone he cares about dies protecting him. He has got to have the worst luck in his life.

"Come here, Charles." Pierre says before he wraps the boy in his arms.

Charles cries in the crook of Pierre neck. Both of them cry in each other's arms. Why did this have to happen to them? Why wasn't Max here to protect them? Where had max been in all of this? When you need him the most he isn't there to fight to help them.

"What happened?" Charles hears Daniel say.

Charles and Pierre let each other go before Daniel walks around the room before he sees Dakota laying in a big pool of blood. Before he turns to look at Anthoine.

Max follows into the room, only now does Charles realise that they have bloody swords in their hands and blood staining their clothing. Max doesn't say anything but does pull Charles into his arms. After everything that had happened, it finally is over. All that Charles can do is cry his heart out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 13.3K 37
Charles hates Max, it's always been like this and it always will be like this. That's what he thought before he found out everything Max is hiding. ...
65.4K 2.4K 29
"I might regret this when tomorrow comes. But, them drunk nights are more fun than sober ones..".A lot of things can happen when you are trapped in t...
154K 5.4K 40
You are gone, and I am still your sin. Max Verstappen and Charles Leclerc are enemies in Formula One. Their constant bickering, fighting and name-cal...
15.8K 378 6
Old account got deleted. Max Verstappen x Charles Leclerc Adult content. I do separate my fanfic from the real people and advise you to do the same.