Home. (Eijiro Kirishima x Rea...

By The_Queen_Boo

(Soldier!Eijiro Kirishima x Reader.) • "Do you pledge to protect the Lady with your life?" The Duke repeats a... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Epilogue
Extra.

Chapter Two

2.4K 75 74
By The_Queen_Boo

Thank you for commenting vanillasita !!
—First Person POV.—

The next day comes by in a blur— Footsteps move throughout the halls outside my bedroom, blurred by the walls and closed doors a few feet behind me.

I walk away from my wardrobe, carrying some light attire for later. The sun pokes past my opened curtains, gleaming into the floor and casting my room in light.

The open suitcase lays idly on my bed, many other outfits at the ready and waiting inside as I approach— Half folding the dress and shoving it in with the others.

The maids had practically raided my room earlier today— Pampering and dressing me in this dress that's far too thick for the beautiful weather. Plus I would just be sitting in a carriage half the time.

—But I kept the dress and everything else on, now packing my suitcase with easier to wear outfits. With a short glance at the window, I toss the clothing in.

And a knock at my door causes my head to tilt up from my suit case "Come in." I call out, being sure to pat down my attire before the door is quietly pushed open.

A girl stands there, eyes casting over me as she bows "My Lady, the carriage is ready." The servant states, her head nodding respectfully to me and earning a dismissive nod in return.

"Alright, I'll be right out." I reply, soon turning away and hearing the door click shut— She probably went off confirm with the head maid she had passed on the information needed.

I cast a quick glance around my room— Being sure to take into account any thing else I could need on this trip before pulling the top of the case shut.

After clicking the locks together to keep it closed, I grab the handle— Pulling the suitcase to my side as I walk over to the door.

My free hand pulls it open, and I'm not paying attention as I reach to close the door behind me— And when I back turn around to walk down the hallway, I am met with a multitude of maids.

'Dangit.' I internally sigh, stepping past them and making my way down the hall with the female servants in tow— Following my footsteps with a sort of delay to stay behind me.

We venture through a few other halls— My eyes glancing over the familiar engravings and flowers on display one last time.

And as I grow closer to the entrance of the castle, I catch sight of the split staircases up ahead— Tilting my head to look over my shoulder at the multitude of maids tailing me.

I sigh, knowing I wouldn't be able to slide down the railing with their lingering eyes on me.

So instead I continue to trot forward, listening to the bustle from all around as I reach and run my hand along the polished wood as I step down the steps.

The sun peaks through the windows as I pass, leaving trickles of warmth in its trail while my eyes fixate on the level below— Soon lifting to the large dark oak doors as well.

Once the bottom of my shoe taps against the cool floor at the bottom, my hand returns to my side— Fingers subtly pinching at the top part of the skirt on my dress as I make my way to the agape doors up ahead.

Looking back, I turn to look over the many servants going about with the preparations— Soon looking up to the stairs opposite from the ones I had just descended from.

The Duke— My father stands atop it all, over looking everything before finally fixating on me.

And with a small nod and a wave, I send one back— Before biding farewell to my maids and exiting the castle where they do not follow.

It's easy to find my carriage, ready to go near the right of the doors— And as I approach, I catch sight of the familiar common soldiers assigned to me.

Well, two of them at least.

I don't know where the black haired one went— But that leaves the yellow and red haired ones left, lingering near my carriage while chatting away.

Of course, their voices grow silent as I near, two sets of eyes casting up to me before they step aside— Stiffening at the ready.

So I pass— Lifting my free hand to open the door but nearly jumping out of my skin as the blonde one suddenly steps forward "Hey, let me get your luggage for you!" He beams, holding his hand out for the item.

I pause, taking a second before smiling and handing him my suitcase —In return, he backed off and walked to go and put it in the storage part of the carriage—

"Oh wait," I call, stepping a little past the second soldier still standing idle to talk to the other "Just put it on the floor in there." I command lightly, gesturing towards the carriage.

My words gain a nod and an apology in return before he disappears on the opposite side of the carriage— Probably using the door on the other side to put the suitcase in.

He most likely did this to avoid having to get in my way so I don't question his action's, instead turning to reach up for the door handle—

And that's when the second soldier finally chooses to move— Or speak up.

"Here let me get that for you, My Lady." The red head states, reaching up with ease —Since he was closer to the carriage,— And pulling the door open for me.

"Oh, alright." I blink, sending a smile his way before grabbing the front of my dress to lift and step up onto the steps into the carriage—

Once more, I'm confused when he clears his throat, holding one of his free hand out for me "Don't want you to accidentally fall now," He jokes lightly.

"Right," I agree, a small chuckle escaping my lips as I lift my free hand to meet his— Calloused palm clasping gently with mine while I let him help me up and into the carriage.

After making sure my dress wouldn't be caught, he closes the door behind me— And as I sit down, I glance out the window and wave at him slightly.

His head tilts up, a smile lifting his features and putting sharp and pointed teeth on display for me— How had I not noticed those before?

"Are you comfortable, My Lady?" He calls up, and I glance back— Seeing my suitcase sitting idly near the other side of the carriage before turning back to him and nodding.

"Yes I am, soldier." I confirm, eyes staying locked with his as he nods "That's good! Just let me know if you need anything, M—" "Hey! Hurry up, stop lingering around we need to get moving!" A voice calls out a little far away.

And the soldier below seems to become alert— Turning just as the blonde one comes with the black haired one in tow.

He has his horse at the ready while the black haired one holds the reigns of two different ones, all three saddled up and ready to go.

"Thanks Sero!" The redhead beams, rushing forward while the black haired one— Sero, hands his comrade the reigns before turning to the one he has left in his hand to climb up.

The bustle outside seems to slow as people move out of the way, clearing to get on the road while others rush to their respective carriages.

And I sit back in my cushioned seat as the crimson haired soldier hoists himself onto his horse, ready to start on this journey.

After one last sweep to check and make sure everything was ready in the carts lined up behind my carriage, the Commander sounds off— Starting our departure.

With a short-barely noticeable jolt, I look out the window again to see that we are now moving.

The horse of the soldier guarding this side of the carriage snorts loudly, hooves snapping thickly against the dirt path leading up to the castle.

The pace is slow, giving me time to take in the gardens, inner-walls, any thing outside of the castle one last time before I turned, giddily scooting to the opposite side of the carriage when we started turning.

And I can't help the excitement bubbling up in my chest as the walls surrounding the castle grow closer and closer.

When I tilt my head a little while being near the window, I catch sight of the gate— It's thick wood being pulled open with the melodic sound of chains clanking in the sides where oak meets stone.

We grow near when it fully opens up, making way for me and everyone else on this trip as we ride right through— The shadow painting over my carriage with my eyes following the arch above for a little.

The sky comes back into view quickly, tearing my gaze away from the gate and towards the outside of the walls: The outside of the castle.

The village bustles on, people going about their daily duties but moving off to the side for us.

Since my window was cracked open a bit, I could hear everything going on— From the livestock mewling away to the gossiping words passing throughout the townsfolk.

Most of it was drowned out by the constant clicking of hooves and rumbling of wooden tires rolling against the dirt path thankfully, but every now and then I would catch my name in the mix of it all.

Some— Or most stare while we pass, my head pulling away from the glass to hide myself a bit from the peering eyes.

As we continue forward, I take little peaks past the curtains hanging at the sides of the windows— Soon making out the rim of the village that was lined with a sort of valley.

The large patch of green that stretched out and across— Connecting to the forest up ahead.

And within a few moments that felt like mere seconds— The carriage lurches as we bump into new territory, soon being caked in the shadows of leaves above when we pass beneath them.

The forest is well lit with the sun poking through the openings in the trees and lighting up the path ahead and through—And the carriage suddenly lurches, one of the horses pulling me riling up with an audible bellow.

And then the cushioned seat below bumps slightly as we pick up pace— Soon growing into a steady trot with the trees passing by to show me just how fast we were actually going.

I feel a small jolt every now and then— Most likely caused by the rocks we ran over with the steady pace.

And that's when I finally relax— Slumping against my seat with a sigh in relief, knowing that no one was there to look at me now.

And after I was done basking in the sudden weight off my shoulders, I stand up.

Which is probably something I shouldn't do —For obvious safety reasons, of course.— But thankfully the carriage doesn't jolt as I step across to untie the small ropes holding the curtains on that window open.

Without the golden colored rope holding it— The curtains fall closed, cuffing that side in with darkness.

And I do the other side before moving on and closing the two last ones— Also pulling and locking the window shut to push out most of the noise going on outside.

Once everything was dark, I lit the lamp hanging near the doors on both sides— Brushing back the shadows with light as I crouched to open up my suitcase.

No one knew I was preparing this— And for a good reason as I pull out the new attire waiting inside.

With a little struggle— I was able to get free of the stuffy dress the maids had put me in, hoping to dress me up since I was going out.

I'm not saying I'm not grateful of the effort— I just know I wouldn't be able to last in this overly layered thing. Plus I would just be in this carriage most of the time anyways.

"Might as well be comfortable," I mutter to no one in particular— Pulling free the new dress from my suitcase before setting it on the side to kick the case closed again and slide it against the cushioned bench across the carriage.

—Time Skip.—

The trees passing by seem to slow and I think that it's my mind playing tricks on me— Until they come to a complete stop and a muffled shout calls out from the window.

I had dozed off— Just now waking up a few minutes ago to idly stare out the only window with its curtains tied back because I didn't bother tying all the others, just this one.

And through this one I see one of the soldiers assigned to me emerge from the back of the carriage, brows furrowed as he called out to the men near the front.

He gets another shout back in return before nodding, red eyes casting up to the sky for a moment before he tugs on the reigns— Edging his horse off to the side before tying it to a tree.

Then he returns, growing closer to the carriage as I unhook the lock on the window— Pushing it open to poke my head out.

"Why are we stopped, soldier?" I question, causing the red head to jump from my sudden voice and glance up to my window.

"My Lady—" He stutters, clearing his throat before straightening his posture to speak to me "I was just about to tell you, we're setting up camp for the night." He informs.

And I take a second to glance up at the sky, now noticing how dark it had actually grown.

Some sun still peaked out from behind the trees, out of my sight but casting a glow of orange and red throughout the sky.

"Huh, alright." I mutter to myself "And what should I do?" I wonder, much louder— Returning my gaze to the man waiting below.

"Please stay in the carriage, we'll have your tent set up in no time!" He promises, showing off those sharp teeth in his grin before clearing his throat again and hurriedly adding "—My Lady." To the end of his sentence.

"I bet you will, thank you soldier." I chuckle towards his little hiccup, moving to lean back and close the window while his eyes widen in shock.

"Let me know when it's ready." I call before closing and locking the window back into place— Leaving the sharp toothed red head to get yelled at for lingering again.

'This poor boy can't catch a break,' I laughed.
——————————————————————————

Sorry pretty short today BUT LOOK AT HIM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 190 25
I'm walking down the hall of UA as usual but today i'm walking past 1-C and too class 1-A. Mr. Aizawa finally convinced principal Nezu to let me tran...
3.8K 78 21
Kirishima Eiji is an 18 year old private academy student who works at a small cosplay cafe. Summer vacation is coming up and her best friend offers h...
500 23 6
"I don't deserve all of this." The man before you froze in shock. The flowers in his hold shuddered as his grip tightened. Eijirou put the flowers do...
1.4K 103 31
(Credit to the wonderful artist who drew the cover art for this story. Thank you 😭❤) Quirkless izuku soon after middle school starts developing a qu...