Hidebound

By Apagewithani

After a close call Hex is back on parole and Poppy couldn't be happier. The Darlings spend their time making... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter TwentyOne
Chapter TwentyTwo
Chapter TwentyThree
Chapter TwentyFour
Chapter TwentyFive
Chapter TwentySix
Chapter TwentySeven
Chapter TwentyEight
Chapter TwentyNine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter ThirtyOne
Chapter ThirtyTwo
Chapter ThirtyThree
Chapter ThirtyFour
Chapter ThirtyFive
Chapter ThirtySix
Chapter ThirtySeven
Chapter ThirtyEight
Chapter ThirtyNine
Chapter Forty
Chapter FortyOne
Chapter FortyTwo
Chapter FortyThree
Chapter FortyFour
Chapter FortyFive
Chapter FortySix
Chapter FortySeven
Chapter FortyEight
Chapter FortyNine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter FiftyOne
Chapter FiftyTwo
Chapter FiftyThree
Chapter FiftyFour
Chapter FiftyFive
Chapter FiftySix
Chapter FiftySeven
Chapter FiftyEight
Chapter FiftyNine
Chapter SixtyOne
Chapter SixtyTwo
Chapter SixtyThree
Chapter SixtyFour
Chapter SixtyFive
Chapter SixtySix
Chapter SixtySeven
Chapter SixtyEight
Chapter SixtyNine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter SeventyOne
Chapter SeventyTwo
Chapter SeventyThree
Chapter SeventyFour
Chapter SeventyFive
Chapter SeventySix
Chapter SeventySeven
Chapter SeventyEight
Chapter SeventyNine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter EightyOne
Chapter EightyTwo
Chapter EightyThree
Chapter EightyFour
Chapter EightyFive
Chapter EightySix
Chapter EightySeven
Chapter EightyEight
Epilogue

Chapter Sixty

2.6K 98 8
By Apagewithani

Hex uses the remaining three minutes of our drive to compose himself as his heavy breathing settles. Although he doesn't rush to put his cock away until we park in our driveway.

The ache between my legs in still very much there and only grows with every movement I make.

I get out of the car and wait for Hex to exit so that I can lock the car but it takes him an extra second and when I bend at the knees to look at him his eyes are set firmly on the end of our street.

I follow his gaze but see nothing out of the ordinary.

"What are you looking for?" I question once he gets out of the car and allows me to lock it.

He looks stunned but hides it, like he can't believe that I saw him surveying the area. It makes me nervous.

"Nothing, looks like its going to rain though" he changes the subject and looks up at the dark sky above us. I nod in agreement.

My eyebrows pull together when he waits for me as I meet him at the front of the car. He's acting strange, like he's worried that I'm going to disappear. He walks behind me, so close that I can feel the heat of his chest across my back and his arm loosely guides me around my waist.

I don't say anything and instead focus on unlocking the front door as Hex continues shuffling us in. He finally stops looming over me when he locks the door behind us.

I know this has something to do with Ace but I'd rather not know. If it has Hex worried then it'll stress me out more and I'd rather live in a fairy-tale than be looking over my shoulder every second. Even if its reckless.

"What'd you do today?" He asks as he kicks off his boots. The anger that had taken over him at the mechanic shop seemed to have been washed away with his orgasm and so had any want to talk about what had actually happened.

"I went to mums" I inform him "dad got married over the weekend" Hex's eyebrow rises and he scans my face to find out how I feel about it, he doesn't find anything because truthfully I couldn't care less.

"Fucker" he mumbles, it brings a small smile to my lips "your mum alright?" He asks as he scans the cupboards for food.

I shrug "she seemed alright; found it pretty amusing that they can't legally wed" I chuckle and Hex snorts.

My skin crawls with the need for a shower. I had skipped out on one this morning because I just wanted to get to mums and not be alone with my thoughts for any longer than I had to be but I'm regretting it now as the gross feeling spreads throughout my body.

Hex was still raiding the cupboard when I exit the kitchen and enter the bathroom.

As soon as I stand under the hot water it was like everything from the day had washed away along with the grime that I could feel on my skin. Everything washed away except for the feeling between my legs. It was almost a pain now, a nuisance. No matter how much I rub my thighs together or try to ignore it, the throbbing wouldn't lessen, if anything it was getting more intense.

I gave myself until I had finished washing my hair and by the time that rolled around I said fuck it and put my hand between my legs.

The relief was instant but not as good as when Hex does it, although apparently my body will settle for anything at the moment.

I slump against the shower wall, the cool tiles feeling good on my back while the hot water washes over my front. My nipples had peaked when I had undressed and hadn't disappeared since.

I know Hex is going to feel this and his body is not going to be able to ignore it. I doubt he would want to anyway.

I slam my hand against the wall in frustration, I need more than this.

"Hex!" I shout, hopefully loud enough for him to hear over the running water.

My eyes close when one of my hands find my breast and the other moves down my stomach. My wet hair sticks to my forehead and back, its annoying and I want it gone but I don't move my hands.

I don't hear the bathroom door open, nor the shower door but it also doesn't shock me when I feel a hand grip my hip and his chest touch mine.

A smile pulls at my lips but I keep my eyes closed as he lowers his head to my neck, kissing it. I tilt my head to the left and give him more room as he works up towards my ear.

"Did I neglect you, baby?" His deep voice gravels in my ear, sending a shiver through me.

I nod my head, playing along with him.

"Payback for the times you played with yourself while I was locked up, huh?" He smirks against my skin. His unexpected words cause me to open my eyes and I feel my heart drop in desperation. Is he going to leave me like this?

He pulls back to make eye contact with me, the smirk not once leaving his lips, if anything it grows.

"Are you going to leave me like this?" I ask. I try and keep my voice strong but it wobbles as I rub my thighs together again.

His eyes drop between us and he watches as I move, they visually darken and I know I've got him hooked again.

"I couldn't leave you even if I wanted to" he says quietly as his lips meet mine.

Something inside me feels me that he means it in a way that has nothing to do with our current situation but I can only focus on it for a moment before he bends at the knees and takes a nipples into his mouth.

I throw my head back and hit it on the tile softly. It doesn't hurt, or at least I don't think it does as dopamine floods my body.

He bends his knees further as he makes his way down, kissing a line from my neck to the extra bit of weight above my public bone. He grips my hip tightly to keep me still and takes his time showing attention to my lower stomach. I'm too aroused to care that he could be imagining the life that could one day grow there.

My hands find his hair and I push him down until he's on his knees in front of me.

He's still too tall on his knees to be eye – or mouth – level with me and he bends his neck to bite at the insides of my thighs, making them shake further.

"Hex" I groan in frustration and yank on his hair, pulling his head back to look up at me. There's a spark to them, its not arousal and more so amusement and a childlike happiness. He finds this funny.

The way he's looking at me stuns me for a second but for only a second and then when he doesn't do what I want I do it myself and slide my hand between my legs.

The amusement is gone from his face in a split second as he yanks my hand away, pinning it to my hip and repeating the action with my other hand, keeping them in place by his palms.

I gasp when he takes his hand away for second to grab my thigh and lift it up over his head and rest it on his shoulder. If he didn't have such a tight grip on me then I would've fallen on the wet shower floor. I have to stand on my tip toes on the one leg I have holding my weight.

"Fuck" he growls under his breath when he's finally eye level with me. "I really neglected you, huh?"

"Come on" I drag out and pull on his hair roughly.

Thankfully he doesn't say anything more and finally I get what I want.

My hands tangle in his hair further and pull harsher but Hex doesn't seem to mind.

Maybe its the angle of him or the angle that I'm standing but something about this position makes everything feel so much better.

His hands grip my hips with force and his tongue moves in circles on my clit as he sucks. It causes me to buck my hips but only slightly as his hands hold tight.

"Yes, yes" I chant as I throw my head back. One of my hands remove themselves from Hex's hair and grab at my breast, pinching the nipple and then kneading the flesh again.

Hex lifts me up higher and I have to throw my other leg over his shoulder too because I can't reach the floor with my tip toes anymore. It opens me up further for Hex and his tongue moves down as he thrusts it in and out of me.

The running water covers up most of the noise escaping my mouth along with the wet noises Hex is drawing from me.

I release the grip I had on my breasts and instead use it to hold the wall to the best of my abilities even though I have full trust that Hex won't drop me.

I whimper when he lessens the grip on my hips slightly and allows me to rock my hips in motion with his tongue.

The hot and heavy feeling starts to build in my lower stomach as Hex switches back to my clit, causing a shiver to run up my spine.

"Shit Hex" I moan and hold his head close to me. I don't even know if he can breathe but he's not struggling so I take that as a positive.

I know Hex wants to use his fingers and mouth at the same time but he can't because if he does then I'm definitely falling onto the shower floor so instead I use my own hands.

My fingers circle my clit as he moves back down to my core. He moans, almost like he's in pain when he sees my hand working myself closer to climax.

The feeling in my stomach builds and builds until I'm arching my back against the shower wall, trying to get as close to Hex as possible. He does a good job at keeping up with my fingers so that they work in sync and it brings me closer and closer until it takes me by surprise.

I jerk and gasp, Hex grabbing hold of me tightly again and continuing to work his tongue but I can't stay still enough to keep my fingers on my clit.

In the end I have to push Hex's head away as I squirm, too sensitive for him to continue on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 157K 67
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! This WattPad version is a well-loved rough draft, enjoy it! But be warned it's t...
557K 18K 42
It's been two years and Hex has served his time but with the restrictions of parole and his mothers illness weighing heavy on his shoulders will he b...
2.4M 99K 93
[This story is now FREE!] Lillie's letters are Dimitri's lifeline in prison, but when he gets out and his violent past tries to pull him back in, he...
801K 46.5K 32
When her ex-friend-turned-boyfriend reappears in her life, Anna must put her hurt and resentment aside to help him survive his withdrawal before he r...