BIGGBOSS -APNE ANDAAZ MAI

By Tejran826

Read krlo pata chal jayega More

INTRODUCTION
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Notice
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Notice
Part 97
Part 98
NOTE
Update
Update
π‘΅π’†π’˜ π‘Ίπ’•π’π’“π’š!!

Part 64

3K 368 40
By Tejran826

So guys I have almost witten everything in BiggBoss and now I don't have any ideas regarding BB... So I will directly Write the Finale and after BB thing... I have a lots of things coming... I hope you all will love this also... So let's get to the story....

So It's the day... "THE GRAND FINALE OF BB15"

So the Top 7 are Tejasswi, Karan, Rithvik, Jai, Shamitha, nishanth, pratik....

Shamitha was 7th and she came out first followed by Pratik...

So Now the Top 5 are Karan, Tejasswi, Rithvik, Jai, Nishanth....

Nishanth -5th, Jai- 4th, Rithvik- 3rd...

Salman - So The Top 2 of BIGGBOSS 15 is Karan Kundrra and Tejassi Prakash....

In the House....

Teju- Sunny we are the top 2...

Karan - Yes baby this feeling is different, I badly wanted this you n me standing together...

Teju- yess sunny I love you ab trophy toh ghar hi aarahi hai....

Karan - yes mera laddoo...

with this he lifted Teja and twirled her around....

Then Salman Khan entered the house and took them to the stage with a grand welcome....

Karan's Parents and Arjun Prince Yuvika were sitting there and cheering for them...

Karan and Teja looked at them and felt so full after seeing them after 4 months...

Salman - Toh kisne bola har baar rivals hi Top 2 ban sakthe hai..?? ye dono ne tho sab break kardiya and Here The bestest couple who are meant to be together is standing either side of me.... That's Karan Kundrra and Tejasswi Prakash...urf TEJRAN...

But sach batao toh yours is an angst love story man... matlab iss ghar mai agar rivals ho toh tum dono and lovers ho toh woh bhi tum dono hi hai...

Karan - ye sach hai sir we fought with all the difficulties and became stronger sir...

Teju- Haa sir har baar ladayi hone ke baad hum aur paas aaye hai... there is something that is bringing us together and I love it....

Salman - Chalo Let's get to the main point....

Salman - BiggBoss pan pana pan pandrah ka winner hai..........

Salman was playing with their hands and their heartbeats were raising....

Salman - So the Winner is .............. ""TEJASSWI PRAKASH""

Teju - Are you seriousss???

Salman - I am serious paagal winner hai tu....

Teju started jumping high...

Karan was very happy that his girl won it... But he was disappointed with himself...He went in a zone where he is self doubting himself.... But Seeing his girl win His heart was happy....

Arjun Prince Yuvika were so happy and cheering for her... Infact Karan's Parents were also happy and cheering....

Karan went and lifted Teju and turned her around... Hugged her tightly....

Karan - You won it Laddoo.. you won it babe...

Teju- No... We Won it sunny... It's always we... don't you dare say you!!

Karan felt happy and said ok baby...

Teju looked at her family and their happiness was visible clearly... She was just waiting to hug them... Karan looked at his family and he thought they must be sad but to his surprise they were happy For the Teju win.... He smiled at them...

Salman was about to give the trophy but teju stopped him...

Salman - kya hua teju..?

Teju - Sir this is always our win and I want sunny also to take this trophy with me....

Karan's Parents were so happy listening to teju's words and were feeling overwhelmed...

Karan was awestruck with this little girl... How selfless is she.. She is here sharing her win with me... God I am so lucky....

Teju- sunny pls come na...

Karan - Teju baby this is your win and you should have it girl... Pls have your moment baby...

Teju- Sunny no our moment you have to come here... No ifs and buts...This is final...

Karan - Teju pls listen to me... This is your moment and i wanna see it and feel proud... Pls baby

After lot of insisting Teju agreed....

Salman presented the Trophy to Tejasswi and Karan shouted Smile baby girl....

She took it with the beautiful smile ever...

Salman - Karan come share it with her man... she will feel more happy...

Teju was looking at him with puppy eyes.... This was it for Karan...

He went and stood beside her sharing the awards... Teju kissed him on his cheeks and Karan kissed her on her forehead....

Salman - So Karan you wanna speak something..?

Karan - Definitely sir... Firstly thank you for audience fans who voted day and night and watches us and lived the journey with us for four months... This was my dream... Teju n me standing either side of salman sir and I am glad it did happen... Yesss My love, My baby girl, My Laddoo won it.... You deserve it totally baccha.. You made me proud today... I am more than happy girl... Thank you salman sir and will miss your gaffes...

Salman - haha itna miss kare tho Ghar pe aajana gaffe dedunga...

Salman - Tejuuuu you did it finally.... jitna bhi tumne iss ghar mai seha hai all feels worth it or not??

Teju- Definitely sir... This trophy is worth the wait sir... All the things that I have faced lead to this victory... This belongs to all the people supported me through thick and thin... all the fans who worked so hard and this belongs to them... And this journey is nothing without you sunny... This is our victory sunny... I never thought I would fall in love with an actor that too on National TV... even I was shoked but bolthe hai na jab sahi ladka miltha hai toh everything seems right.. That's what happened with me... you have become the world to me sunny... I Love You sunny...

More than karan, Karan's Parents were so happy and felt their heart full listening to teju's words...

Arjun was super happy seeing his sister getting this much love......

Then Salman ended the show....

Here's an end to BiggBoss 15.... I hope you guys loved my version of BB...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOW LET'S START WITH THE AFTERMATH OF BIGGBOSS..... LET'S SEE HOW THEIR LIVES WILL MOVE..!!

Teju ran towards Arjun and arjun picked her up and hugged her close to him....Both were missing this hug... They finally felt the sukoon... both were having tears and that's happy one!! Arjun cupped her face and kissed her forehead!!

Arjun - I am proud of you baccha... you did it my doll!!

Teju - I missed you and I love you.... Baba??

Arjun - You know right he will be busy this time.... But soon when he will be free he will call... Baba ne bola ki mere taraf se bohot saare hugs dede...

Teju giggle listening to him....

Other side,,,

Karan went to meet his parents... He hugged him like for the first time.... All the three were emotional...

Km - Sunny we are so proud of you baccha and you also won it so don't feel bad..

Kd - yes sunny tune bohot accha khela hai and people got to know who you are in real and you won at life mannn....

Karan - I missed you guys a lot maa papa...I love you...

Km,Kd - we love you too baccha.... and your laddoo too..

Karan- Maa?

Kd - Yes she is also our daughter and trophy toh ghar hi aayi na sunny...

Karan hugged his father tightly... His Parents never accepted anyone with this much love but laddoo is different....

Then All the three were looking at Teju... as she was meeting his brother like a small child...

Yuvika - koi mujhe miss hi nahi kiya Prince.. saara pyaar ek hi insaan ko mil raha hai.. I am not talking to anyone.. She made a pout...

Teju immediately pounced on her and hugged her so tightly...

Teju - yuviiiiiii I missed you so much.. roz teri yaad aathi hai mujhe... ab toh ek din bhi nahi rahungi tumse dur...

Yuvi - Mera baccha... I also missed you so much... hum sab ki jaan hai yaar tu.. ab tu aagayi hum sab ki khusiyaan waapas aagayi baby... Ab toh mai bhi tujhe kahi bhi akeli nahi chodne waali...

Karan and his parents were adoring there bond....

Then she hugged Prince and then she was searching for her sunny...

Yuvi - abhi baahar aayi hai and you are missing someone haan..?

Teju- Yuvi...

Yuvi - ok baccha there he is look...

Then Teju saw Karan standing with his parents... He immediately ran to them...

She was about to take the blessings from his parents... But they stopped her...Teju was confused...

Kd- Humare yaha bacchiyaan pair nahi chuthe sidha gale lagthe hai baccha...

Teju hugged him with happily...

Km - Saara pyaar sirf unhe mujhse nahi milna..?

Teju - Aunty I love you... and she hugged her...

Karan Pov - Is this really my parents.. This is the first time they are meeting her and here it's like they literally meet everyday.. ofcourse that's the aura of my girl too.. I am really happy to see my parents so comfortable with her.. They have never been like this with anyone.. Touchwood!!

Km, Kd - we are so proud of you baccha and you deserve this for sure..

Teju felt overwhelmed and was very happy that his parents really love her a lot...Even Arjun, prince, yuvika were happy seeing their bond with teju...

Prince - Veere... you played so well mann... tune duniya jeeth liya bhai... There's a total opposite image to you now...

Arjun- Haa Karan people love you for what you are and You are an idol for many people out there...

Yuvika - congrats Kk... You are the best man.. I am so proud of you...

He was happy listening to them.....and hugged him...

Then teju came to sunny.....

Teju - sunny r u ok??

Karan was startled with her question... Yes he was definitely happy for teju but somewhere it's killing him and his self doubts were there but he ddin't show them...He was shocked again like He can never hide anything from this girl...

Karan - I am so happy laddoo... enjoy your win girl...

Teju- again.. It's our win sunny...

Karan - Ok my laddoo...

Arjun - Bachha there are some formalities you need to complete just go and complete everything fast...

Teju - Ok uncle aunty I will meet you soon... sunny I miss you and will come soon...

Teju went with arjun.... Then Omi came there...

Omi -Bhai congratulations... ha maine toh bohot miss kiya aapko...

Karan- arey omi tere pe ye suit nahi kartha saale.... haha

Omi - bhai mom dad ko ghar bhejunga pehle...

Karan - Haa pehle woh karde and then come to me... till then I complete My work...

Then his parents left with omi and now Karan prince Yuvika were left....

Yuvika- Karan I understand what you are thinking but just look at the love you are getting that shows how much people admire you and love you.. Do not ever self doubt yourself..

Karan - Har baar kaise patha chal jaatha yaar yuvi tujhe....Fine I am ok...

Prince - abey saale apne aap pe kabhi shak mat kar warna mai aisa thappad maarunga na dekhle...

Karan - haa haa veere no woories waise I'll check out some formalities... bye

Yuvika - Bye Take care... don't overthink pls...

He hugged them and left from there...

Teja completed everything and came there...till the time she came there mostly all went to the After Party held by Salman khan....

prince - aagayi chalo let's leave...

Teju- but where is sunny...?

Yuvika - woh bhi saare formalities complete karne gaya... and I think he left for the after party...

Teju Pov - He will never leave me alone and go... and since the time I won I can see he is upset with himself... No doubt he's happy with my win but somewhere his overthinking may again hit him...

Teju came out of her trance with Yuvika's voice...

Yuvika - chalo It's getting late we need to go to after party na...

All of them sat in the car... and Teju kept her head on Arjun's shoulder...

Arjun felt something was fishy....

Arjun - Kya hua mera baccha ko...

Teju - I don't know... I guess sunny is feeling bad that he didn't win... I mean he's damn happy with my win but somewhere I guess he is self doubting himself...

All the three were shocked is an understatement... They have never seen teju in so much love... This girl is crazy.....

Arjun - let's meet him the party na no worries teju....

Teju - I don't think he went to party.. why don't we confirm before going...

Then her Phone got rung with an unknoen number....

Teju - ye kon hai..?

Prince - utha kar dekhna...

Teju lifted the call....and it was Nishanth...

Nishanth - Baabz kaha hai tu abhi tak nahi aayi and also beera bhi nahi aaya jaldi aao na tum log....

Teju - what? sunny is not there...

Nishanth - No baabz!!

Teju - baabz I am really sorry but we couldn't make it... bohot din baad family se mil rahi hu I cannot leave them..

Nishanth -it's fine baabz once again congrats baabz...

Teju - Thanks baabz...bye..tc

Teju - PC you know karan's home right na... Drive there

Prince - what now??

Teju- yes no more arguments just drive there...

Arjun - It's fucking 2 PM at the night Teju... His parents are also home na kal mil lena...

Teju - I don't care...He must be in his overthinking zone for sure and I can't risk...so PC pls drive there...

Yuvika - Baby chalao karan ke ghar ghaadi....

Prince - Okay...

Screen Freeze........

Precap : Conversation between TEJRAN....

Aneri surprise for TEJRAN.......

Guys pls pls Tell me whether you are liking this new plot or not... So that Whether should I continue or not... Pls do commment guys..and suggestions are also allowed...Looking forward for your comments....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 9.5K 70
hi this is my first story do support me. nd sorry for the mistakes aur story ma jo hai vo khud hi padh lo
184K 6.6K 19
This Story includes of our two loves cuties Teju and Karan For more Peep inside πŸ˜‰ Ps- I'm writing down for the first time hope so you'll like it an...
59.1K 6.8K 49
Hello Beautiful People's ❀️ This is a Short & Simple Story About Arrange Marriage Full of Love,Hate, Misunderstandings & Secrets!!! To Know Everythin...
145K 16.8K 90
Hellooo Handsome & Beautiful Readers!! I'm starting this new Office Tale of Our TejRan ❀️ This Story is totally based on imagination!!! Karan Kundrra...