Embracing Love [✓]

Door Birdy_talker

[𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 #3 𝙤𝙛 𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨] 𖣔 It's not the future, I'm afraid of. It's the fear o... Meer

ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜᵒᵖʸʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ✓
ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳ ᵃᵉˢᵗʰᵉᵗⁱᶜˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵈᵉˢᶜʳⁱᵖᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ✓
ᵒⁿᵉ✓
ᵗʷᵒ✓
ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ ✓
ᶠᵒᵘʳ ✓
ᶠⁱᵛᵉ ✓
ˢⁱˣ ✓
ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ ✓
ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ ✓
ⁿⁱⁿᵉ ✓
ᵗᵉⁿ ✓
ᵉˡᵉᵛᵉⁿ ✓
ᵗʷᵉˡᵛᵉ ✓
ᵗʰⁱʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ ✓
ᶠᵒᵘʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ✓
ᶠⁱᶠᵗᵉᵉⁿ✓
ˢⁱˣᵗᵉᵉⁿ ✓
ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵉᵉⁿ ✓
ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗᵉᵉⁿ✓
ⁿⁱⁿᵉᵗᵉᵉⁿ ✓
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ✓
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᵒⁿᵉ ✓
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᵗʷᵒ ✓
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ ✓
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᶠᵒᵘʳ ✓
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᶠⁱᵛᵉ ✓
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ˢⁱˣ✓
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ✓
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ ✓
ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ ✓
ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ ᵒⁿᵉ ✓
ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ ᵗʷᵒ✓
ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ ✓
ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ ᶠᵒᵘʳ ✓
ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ ᶠⁱᵛᵉ ✓
ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ ˢⁱˣ ✓
ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ ✓
ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ ✓
ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ ⁿⁱⁿᵉ ✓
ᶠᵒʳᵗʸ ✓
ᶠᵒʳᵗʸ ᵒⁿᵉ ✓
ᶠᵒʳᵗʸ ᵗʷᵒ✓
ᶠᵒʳᵗʸ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ ✓
ᶠᵒʳᵗʸ ᶠᵒᵘʳ ✓
ᶠᵒʳᵗʸ ᶠⁱᵛᵉ ✓
ᶠᵒʳᵗʸ ˢⁱˣ✓
ᶠᵒʳᵗʸ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ ✓
ᶠᵒʳᵗʸ ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ ✓
ᶠᵒʳᵗʸ ⁿⁱⁿᵉ ✓
ᶠⁱᶠᵗʸ✓
ᶠⁱᶠᵗʸ ᵒⁿᵉ✓
ᶠⁱᶠᵗʸ ᵗʷᵒ ✓
ᶠⁱᶠᵗʸ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ ✓
ᶠⁱᶠᵗʸ ᶠᵒᵘʳ ✓
~ Adil & Fahia ~

ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ⁿⁱⁿᵉ ✓

915 79 98
Door Birdy_talker

Jealousy and small arguments
That was not a problem
Because even if the start was
Awkward and clumsy
The ending was
Beautiful and happy.

Because it was the ending
That mattered the most.
And with that, they realized that
It was their time
Finally their time
To move on.
To love, hug and smile.

■■■

"Here's the list of the doctors who'll be going for the training."
The director of the hospital gave a shortlist to Nila.

"I'll instruct them on the basics then."
Saying Nila was about to take her leave but then stopped. This was the time, the perfect time to disclose to her father about Saad. Should she tell her father about them?

"Nila? Do you have anything to say?"
Her father, the director, asked to see his daughter debating whether to say something to him.

Slowly Nila turned towards him before gathering her courage.
"Dad, I..."

Nila took a breath before rephrasing herself.
"What if you heard that I have someone whom I want to spend the rest of my life with? Would you approve of him?"

Closing the file that he was going through, her father looked at her with his experienced eyes.
"Are you-"

"It's just a hypothetical question."
Quickly Nila added.

Her father continued to look at her before answering,
"I might approve..."
Nila's eyes sparkled in hope.
"...if he met my and your mom's criteria then definitely we'll approve."

As soon as he completed, Nila looked down disheartened. Her parent's criteria include one to have not only a stable, respectable job but also to have an impressive family background along with being rich like them. Although Saad does fulfill the criteria of having a great, stable job, still he doesn't meet the other criteria.

"I'll go and give instructions about the training."
Changing the topic, Nila said.

Her father nodded before calling her.
"Nila."

Nila looked at him questionably.

"Shihab is a good guy. I'm not saying it just because he's my best friend's son, but because I have seen him growing up. He's a gem of a guy."
Her father spoke with a tender voice.

"Are you saying that I should agree to the proposal?"
Without beating the bush, Nila asked.

"No. The final decision is of course yours but if you agree with the proposal then I would be glad."
Her father concluded, making her chuckle at her ironic fate.

Her father was basically telling her to get married to Shihab.

"I'll think about it."
Saying she walked out of the room.

Going to the reception, she handed over the shortlist before asking one of the nurses to bring all the doctors into the auditorium for the meeting. Once she was done explaining, she was about to go to her cabin when on the way she met Ciam, the intern, who with a dissatisfied stare muttered, "Hmph!" It was the fourth time he did that.

Nila narrowed her eyes at him which he ignored. Unable to understand why he was being like this, Nila said.
"Ciam! Come with me to the rooftop."

"Why?"
He asked with an uninterested look.

"Because I said so."
Gritting her teeth, she said before walking onto the rooftop followed by Ciam.

Once they reached there, Nila narrowed her eyes at him.
"What is your problem? Since the morning, I've been watching your behavior."

"You rejected my brother!"
With a glare, Ciam spoke, making Nila roll her eyes. He was Shihab's brother. Shihab, Nila and Ciam, practically grew up together until Shihab went abroad for higher studies and when he came back Nila was sent abroad. This gap of time made them distant from each other.

"How could you reject bhai? He even likes you-"

"I don't share his sentiment."
Cutting him off, Nila said.

"Because of Dr. Saad?"

Nila's eyes widened.
'Did Shihab say everything to him?'
Nila thought in her mind.

"I was there yesterday, in the restaurant."
Ciam replied.

Yesterday, Ciam had to meet with his friends when Shihab told him to drop him off at the restaurant. In a hurry, Shihab dropped his phone in the car. And to hand it over to his brother, Ciam heard the whole conversation.

"Did you tell your parents about me and Saad?"
Gulping Nila asked. If his parents knew about it then they'll definitely inform her parents.

"I was about to but bhai stopped me."
Ciam said, making Nila sigh in relief.

"How could you reject someone so great like my brother? You didn't even think a bit before cruelly breaking his heart."

"It's not my fault that your brother likes me. It's not like I told him to like me."
Being annoyed, Nila said.
"Why does he even like me?"

"I wonder that too. Why you, of all people? You are not even that great."
Ciam muttered.

"What did you say?"
Frowning Nila asked.

"Nothing. I should get back. The patients are waiting for me."
Haughtily saying, Ciam walked away without waiting for Nila's reply, making her curse him.
"That brat!"

♧♧♧

"What are you doing here?"
Annoyedly, Ayana asked.

"Why? Can't I go shopping?"
Innocently Imraan asked.

"If you had the intention of coming for shopping then why the heck did you tell me to come?"
Gritting her teeth, Ayana spoke. In the afternoon, Imraan texted her saying to buy a gift for Azeen as tonight they were going to the party. Thinking Imraan won't be able to go, Ayana agreed but now seeing him tagging along with her, she understood that it was his ploy to ditch her in coming to the shopping with him.

"I never said that I won't accompany you. You just assumed it."
Coolly Imraan said, making her fume.

Taking a breath to calm herself, Ayana spoke.
"Fine. Then go to that shop and search for a gift. Meanwhile, I'll search here."

"Nope. I like this shop."

"Fine then! Stay here. I'll go there."
Saying Ayana went to another shop. She was looking at some handbags for Azeen when she felt him standing behind her.

"You-"

"This shop seems more interesting."
Cutting her off, he said with a straight face whereas inside he was chuckling looking at her annoyed face.

For the next half an hour, wherever Ayana went, Imraan followed her making her, at last, lose her temper.
"What is your problem? Why are you still following me? We already have brought the gift so go home!"

Ayana quickly bought a gift for Azeen thinking Imraan will stop following her but he still was tagging along with her everywhere which was now making her furious.

"Why will I follow you? You just happen to be in the shop where I found some good items for myself."
Imraan replied as innocently as possible before looking at some random jackets for himself.

"You won't stop annoying me, will you?"
Narrowing her eyes, she asked. To which he simply smiled adding fuel to the fire.

Suddenly Ayana's eyes fell on a particular shop. Thinking of a plan, she smirked before walking inside the shop.
'Let's see how long you can continue it.'

Ten minutes later

"How long are you planning to follow me?"
Giving him a glare she asked.

"How many times have I told you already that I'm not following you? I'm just looking around to buy clothes for myself. And this shop has some great collections for me."
Carelessly Imraan spoke. His motto was to follow her around the whole day.

Ayana smirked before speaking,
"Right! This shop definitely has some great outfits for you."

Indicating something behind him, Ayana said.
"By the way, I personally think that hot red one will suit you and your handsome face."

"Really? Which one-"
As soon as Imraan looked at the item his eyes widened as he realized it was the ladies' innerwear section.

Pointing at the dark red transparent nightgown, Ayana spoke with a smirk mortifying Imraan.
"I would love to see you in it one day."

Without meeting her eyes, he quickly dashed out of the shop leaving a laughing Ayana there.

'Serve him right!'
Proudly Ayana patted herself before looking around to shop for herself.

Once she was done paying, she went to the parking lot to see Imraan sitting in the driver's seat with his head down. His ears turned red as if they'd burst out anytime. Ayana chuckled at her thoughts before sitting in the passenger seat.

"Why did you dash out-"
Feign innocence, Ayana started but was cut by Imraan.

"Hold ur tongue."
Without lifting his head, Imraan spoke. He was too embarrassed to look at her.
"Be quiet. I don't want to hear any of it."

With a naughty smile, Ayana remarked.
"You do realize that you just told me to shut up in three different ways, right?"

She was having fun teasing him.

"You are so... cruel! How could you embarrass me like that?"
Still hiding his face with his hand, he said.
"So bad! Bad you!"

At that time, Imraan almost looked like a little boy complaining about his toy being tricked to be taken away. Ayana couldn't help but compare him with her niece, Mahrosh. She chuckled.

"Cute-"
Immediately she stopped.

'What was wrong with her? She is angry at him. So why was she founding his stupidly childish attitude... Cute?'

With his head still on the steering wheel, Imraan slightly tilted his head toward her direction.
"What did you say?"

Ayana cleared her throat before putting on her seatbelt.
"My break time is almost over. I need to hurry back to the hospital."

Without arguing, Imraan started the car.

♧♧♧

'What should I wear?'
Ayana sighed looking at the dresses that were neatly hanging on her cupboard.

Tonight she and Imraan were going to Azeen's party. At first, she didn't want to go but then after Azeen personally requested her, she changed her mind. Moreover, it wasn't like that Azeen did anything wrong so why won't she attend her success party?

While debating what to wear, Ayana recalled her earlier conversation with Azeen.

"What are you going to wear to the party?"
Azeen asked over the phone.

"Why? Is there any dress code?"
Ayana thought a bit worried. She was thinking of wearing any of the dresses that she finds in the cupboard.

"No, no. No dress code. I was just casually asking."
Knowing how Imraan and Ayana are always arguing, Azeen thought of a mischievous plan.
"By the way, avoid wearing a Saree."

"Why?"

"Imraan doesn't like it."
Azeen lied knowing fully that Ayana would wear the dress that Imraan doesn't like.
"You can wear salwar kameez or maybe a gown. Imraan loves those kinds of dresses."

"Oh really?"
Ayana nodded, already planning what color saree.
"Will definitely try not to wear it then."

She was about to grab a saree when Imraan came out of the washroom.

Wearing a formal yet casual shirt, he was fully ready for the party. Spraying some deodorant he looked at himself in the mirror for the last time before looking at Ayana who was still debating what to wear. He sighed looking at her. She was still giving him the silent treatment which was now making him irritated.

He wants to solve this awkward silence between them before going to the party. He was thinking of talking with her when Mrs. Sherebano Quraish called him from downstairs. Thinking of talking in the car, he walked out of the room not before telling her to get ready quickly.

♧♧♧

Imraan looked at his watch for the third time. It was almost 7:45 pm and there was still no sign of his wife coming down.

"Ayana! How much time are you going to take?"
From downstairs, he called his wife and as usual didn't get any response.
"Ayana!!!"

Sighing in annoyance, he was about to climb the stairs when Ayana descended the stairs wearing a navy blue saree. Imraan's eyes widened as it was the first time after their wedding he saw her in a saree. His breath hitched, making him stumble upon the stairs.

"Careful!"
She muttered as she quickly caught his hand, saving him from falling.

"Hermosa Belleza! (Gorgeous Beauty)"
He abruptly said, making her confused.

"What?"

'Did he curse looking at her in his most disliked outfit?'
She thought.

"We match."
He said, making her look at their dresses. Both of them were wearing navy blue.

"I didn't realize..."
Ayana cursed herself. Why did she have to wear this one?
"I will go and change-"

"No! Don't change!"
He almost yelled, making her more confused at his weird behavior.

"I-I mean...
He quickly snatched his hand from hers before composing himself.
"...we are already late. Let's not waste time because of this."

Ayana nodded and soon after that, the couple left the Villa.

♧♧♧

"Adil, can you step out for a while?"
Once they reached the Ahmed house, Imraan said to his secretary who without saying anything nodded before stepping out of the car leaving Ayana confused.

"What happened? Why did you tell him to step out?"

"We need to talk."
Looking at her, he said. He was fed up with this awkward silence between them.

"Why are you being like this to me? Did I do something wrong?"
Without beating the bush, he asked.

"Do you think you have done something wrong?"
Without replying, she questioned back.

"I don't know. If I knew then I wouldn't have asked you."
Imraan genuinely asked.
"Instead of giving me the silent treatment, just tell me what did I do? Speak to me, yell at me but at least tell me what's wrong instead of ignoring me."

For a moment, Ayana felt bad for him. He was completely clueless about the situation and here instead of speaking to him, she was ignoring him. Sharing the mutual sentiment of resolving their issues before attending the party, Ayana was about to tell him about yesterday's incident when he spoke, making her more furious.

"It's so frustrating. So damn frustrating when instead of saying anything you just ignore me, and close me off. If you don't say anything then how am I supposed to know?"
Indicating, Azeen, who has always been the crybaby in their family, he said.
"Even Zee doesn't behave so childish like you. She at least tells me what I did wrong instead of giving me silent treatment."

"Imraan?"
Imraan looked at her.
"I will tell you two things. So make sure to keep them in mind as I won't be repeating them in future, okay?"

"Yes, tell me."
Hopefully Imraan nodded thinking that she was going to share her reason behind giving him silent treatment.

"I. Am. Not. Your. Zee!"
Moving a bit closer, she spoke. Loud and clear.
"So, Do. Not. Compare. Me. With. Your. Zee."

"Huh? My zee? Where did that come from?"
Frowning Imraan asked. Instead of replying, Ayana simply got out of the car.

"Ayana! Ayana!!"
He called her but it was of no use as she was already left.

"Ugh!"
Getting out of the car, he sighed loudly, frustrated at the whole situation.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk."
Imraan looked to his left where Adil was giving him a pity look.

"What? What are you looking at?"

"You are so hopeless."
Adil, who heard their whole conversation, shook his head with a pitiful look and then got in the car to park it in the parking lot leaving Imraan confused.

♧♧♧

"My husband ruined my whole designer white dress and still has the audacity to ask me what was his fault?! Hah! Can you believe it?!"
One of the ladies complained about her husband.

"And my husband, he makes mistakes but then the next day pretends as if he's the most innocent man in the whole world."
Another lady complained. The ladies were bad mouthing about their husbands and in-laws.

"At least, yours isn't like mine. Mine pretends to be the victim after spoiling everything, making me bad in front of my in-laws."
The other lady added.

From the corner of her eyes, Ayana looked at Imraan who was standing just a bit away from them, scrolling something in his phone.

"This kind of husband, the one who pretends to be the victim, is the worst."
The lady concluded by making others nod.

"You are right. But along with it, there's another kind of husband who is worse."
This time Ayana spoke loud enough for Imraan to hear.
"The one who does something and then doesn't realize what they did wrong. And guess what when they come to apologize, they again do that same mistake but still don't get what they did wrong."

"These types of husbands are exactly the ones who think that they are a hot shot or something but in reality they are just simply idiots who wear their head as an accessory."
Ayana taunted making Imraan , glare at her.

"And the kind of wives who childishly taunt instead of actually telling the problems are the worst. And not to mention their mouths, their mouths run like scissors cutting one's precious skin with harsh words."
Imraan mumbled loud enough for Ayana to hear.

The couple glared at each other shooting daggers with their eyes.

"Can't take your eyes off her, huh?"
Standing beside him, Fawad said with a teasing smile making the couple come out of their trance.

"Choose one. Knife, rope or bare hands?"
Looking at Ayana who was now entering the kitchen, Imraan asked Fawad.

"Huh?"

"Which one should be the better way to murder her?"
Without taking his eyes off her, he questioned making Fawad gulp.

"What are you saying? Have you lost your mind or what?"
Horrified at him, Fawad spoke.

"Of course I'm joking. Relax."
Imraan passed him a smile although inside he was on the verge of murdering Ayana.

♧♧♧

"Hi!"
Entering the kitchen, Ayana smiled at Azeen who was serving the chicken curry on the dish.

"Hey!"
Azeen greeted back.
"Do you need something?"

Ayana shook her head.
"Thought to check up on you. Do you need any help?"

"No. It's alright."
Azeen said at first before looking at Ayana.
"Erm... actually, I might need some help."

"Just tell me what I need to do."
Warmly Ayana said.

"Then can you take this dish to the table? Till then I'll serve the other items."

"Sure."
Ayana took the dish before going out.

Placing it on the table she was about to turn around when she bumped into someone making them hit the near wall.

"Ya Allah! I'm so sorry! Are you alright?"
Worriedly Ayana asked.

"I'm fine."
The man said, hissing a bit.

"Oh God! You are bleeding "
Looking at the man's blood on the man's finger, Ayana worriedly exclaimed. In the process of hitting the wall he must have somehow cut himself.

"Oh, it's not a big deal."
The man was about to suck the blood from his finger when Ayana stopped him.

"Don't! Don't do that. It might get infected."
Ayana said before picking her purse from the corner sofa.
"Just wait a minute."

Taking out a bandaid from her purse, she handed it to him.
"Here. Wrap it around your finger. And once you get back home, make sure to clean the area with antiseptic to avoid getting infected."

"Thanks."
The man nodded before wrapping the band aid as instructed. Once he was done, he looked up at her.

"You must be a doctor."
Indicating her purse that contained all kinds of medicine, the guy said.

"Oh, yeah!"
Ayana embarrassedly chuckled.

"I'm Siaf, Fawad's colleague!"
The man introduced himself.
"And you are?"

"I'm-"
Ayana couldn't introduce herself when a call from one of her patients came.
"Excuse me! I need to take this call."

"Sure!"
Siaf smiled at her as she left the hall to attend the call.

Once she left, Siaf spotted Fawad and the other guys, including Imraan sitting on the lawn chatting among themselves. Last time glancing at Ayana, he went to join the other guys.

"Where were you, Siaf?"
Once he came, Fawad asked.

"I just met a woman!"
All the other guys' attention was on him now.

"A woman? Huh?"
Fawad passed a teasing smile.

"I never felt like this before. She, her eyes, posture, gentleness, everything was... just perfect."
Siaf said with a dreamy look.
"I think I just had my love at first sight."

"What if she's married?"
Sipping on the mountain dew, Imraan joked.

"That's not possible."
Siaf frowned as he remembered not seeing any ring on her finger.
"She wasn't wearing any rings."

"That doesn't mean that she's not married."
Another guy said to which Siaf adamantly opposed.l
"No. I bet she's not."

"Okay, lover boy!"
Grabbing his shoulder, Fawad asked with a wink as the other guys chuckled.
"So who's this girl? I might set her up with you."

"Really? Will you?"
Siaf's eyes shone with hope.

"Wait. She was here a minute ago..."
Spotting Ayana, Siaf exclaimed pointing at her.
"There she is! The one in the blue saree."

"S-sh-she..."
Fawad's eyes widened as Imraan sputtered on Siaf.

"Eww man, that's gross!"
Siaf said as he grabbed a tissue to clean himself.

"Have you lost your mind, dude? She's my wife!"
Standing up, Imraan semi yelled.

"Wife? Are you sure that she's your wife?"
Siaf asked looking at Ayana.

"What the fudge! Are you trying to say that I don't even know what my wife looks like?"
Imraan was on the verge of losing his mind.

"No, that's not what I mean."
Siaf tried to justify himself.
"She isn't wearing any ring..."

Cutting him off, Imraan grabbed his collar,
"Stop looking at her, you freak!"

"I-Imraan re-relax-"
Fawad tried to make him calm but instead of calming down Imraan glared at Fawad.
"You shut up!"

"You practically said that you'd set my wife up with this freak!"
Fawad flinched at his tone. Although he can't blame Imraan because if he was in Imraan's place, he also might have reacted in that manner.
"Gosh! I shouldn't have come here in the first place."

Ignoring everyone's callings, Imraan walked inside the house.

♧♧♧

Ayana took some snaps of the dessert before sending them to Deira. Both of them being food lovers, always send snaps to each other as if making jealous of the other one. Sending the snaps, she put her phone on the purse before picking up a cupcake. She was a huge fan of Azeen's cakes.

Just as she was about to take a bite of it, someone grabbed her hand. Turning around she saw it was none other than her husband.

"Let's go!"
Grabbing her hand, Imraan said.

"Huh? This quick? Why?"

"Because I said so."
Putting the plate on the table from her hand, he repeated.
"Let's go."

"I don't want to. I didn't even get to taste the cake."
Stubbornly Ayana said. How could he take away that yummy cake from her?

"I'll buy you more tasty cakes- no I'll buy you a whole bakery, okay?"
Pissed off, Imraan said.

"But we didn't bid bye-"

"I did. To everyone. Now let's go!"
Saying Imraan dragged Ayana out of the house.

In the car

"What will Azeen and Mr. Fawad think? I didn't even bid them bye before coming."
Ayana complained from the passenger seat.
"At first, you were so eager to come here and now- gosh! You change your mind too quickly-"

"Where's your ring?"
Cutting her off rudely, Imraan asked.
"Engagement ring."

"In the room. Why?"
Confusedly Ayana asked.

"Why..."
Imraan took a breath to stop himself from yelling at her.
"What is it doing in the room when it's supposed to be in your finger?"

"During OTs we are not supposed to wear any accessories so I took it off. Also it's not like it's mandatory to wear the ring."
Carelessly Ayana spoke. What was wrong with him?

"It is Mandatory! You are a married woman so it is Mandatory for you to wear it."
Gritting his teeth Imraan spoke.

"Hah! Says the one who also doesn't wear it."
Ayana taunted making Imraan hold the steering wheel tightly.
"You also don't wear it so why will I wear it?"

"I- Fine."
Closing his eyes he calmed himself before opening his eyes.
"I'll wear it from now on so you also will wear it."

"I'll think about it."
Looking outside she replied not understanding the gravity of the situation.

"Also, don't wear this saree ever again."
Without taking his eyes off the road, Imraan said, more like ordered.

"Excuse me!"
Frowning, Ayana looked at him.

"If possible burn that damn dress."
He mumbled before saying out loud.
"In fact, never wear a saree again."

"And mister, who the hell are you to decide that?"
Fuming at his sudden dominating nature, Ayana asked.

"Your husband!"

"So? Does that give you the right to decide what I should wear and what I shouldn't?"

"Yes. It does. Any problem?"
Equally pissed off, Imraan replied. Inside, he was boiling in anger.

'How dare that bastard like his wife? Love at first sight? Bull shit! That bastard deserves to be beaten. He should have punched him instead of letting him go!'
Imraan thought as he unintentionally increased the speed of the car.

Suddenly feeling Ayana's eyes on him, he asked.
"What? Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Why don't you even decide why I'm staring at you like that?"
Sarcastically Ayana spoke.
"After all you are my husband."

"Look! I'm not in a mood to argue with you."
Rolling his eyes, Imraan said.

"Hah! Says the man who started the whole baseless argument."
She mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing! Why are you driving like a snail?"
Sarcastically Ayana said indicating his car speed which already has exceeded its limit.

Imraan held the steering wheel more tightly, if that was possible, before slowing down a bit. And the rest of the journey went by in silence.

♧♧♧

"Ayana!"
Softly Imraan called her who was in deep sleep.

"Ayana! Wake up! We have reached!"
Getting no response from her, he hesitated and stood there for a while debating whether to pick her up or not.

Finally coming to a conclusion, just when he was about to pick her up in a bridal style, Ayana opened her eyes, startling him.
"What are you doing?"

"Oh um... you were sleeping s-so I thought to p-pick..."
Imraan mentally cursed himself for shuttering. It wasn't like he was doing something bad, right?

"I'm not fragile. I can go on my own."
Frowning with her sleepy eyes, she said before walking inside the villa making Imraan glare at her back.
"Don't touch me randomly next time."

Inside their room

Narrowing his emerald green eyes, Imraan looked at Ayana's sleeping form as he recalled all the taunting of hers. Sometimes, he thinks that instead of MBBS, she might have done her PHD in taunts. As he continued to look at her sleeping form, suddenly a thought crept on his mind.

'How would it feel if he grabbed her throat and murder her?'
He thought with an evil grin when he saw her moving, more like shaking in sleep.
'Did she read my thoughts?'

Slowly moving towards her, he was about to touch her shoulder when she suddenly flipped him, making him fall on the bed and sat on him before grabbing his throat.
"Die! Die! Die!"

♧♧♧

Assalamualaikum and hello guys! 👋

As promised, an early update for you all. 😁 Hope you all liked the chapter.
Feel free to share your views on the chapter, be it positive or negative. I'd really appreciate it.

Also don't forget to vote, comment and share. 😊

Thank you for reading. 💓

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

168K 14.9K 34
Highest Ranking: #1 in Muslim! 9/21 #1 in Islamic! 9/20 #1 in MuslimLoveStory ~ #1 in HalalLove ~ What would you sacrifice for the perfect life? We...
189K 14.1K 58
●Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. ●#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAH● //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...
335K 10.4K 42
WARNING: THIS BOOK NEEDS MAJOR EDITING (Book I in broken series) "What are you doing on my bed? Get down right now." He growled. i got startled and...
132K 26.2K 92
*BOOK ONE IN THE ALL THAT GLITTERS TRILOGY Walking out of an abusive marriage 'unscathed', Khadijah thought that was her salvation, the end of her su...