Gold Rush | Ser Harwin

By padfootstarss

Princess Daerla Targaryen returns after being exiled on the condition of marrying a man of the kings choosing... More

Gold Rush
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.

cast.

1.1K 33 7
By padfootstarss

So, since we are now at Episode 8 I thought it would be best to show the new characters and who will play them so that it's easier for you to imagine them :)

Obviously some characters are not at the actors age yet e.g. Andres is two in the next chapter so he obviously does not look like Timothee Chalamet.

But other characters such as Rhaena, Naerys and Daemos all look like the actors. The others will also look like the actors, just later on :)

Daerla Strong

Ser Harwin Strong

Naerys Strong

Klara Martell

Rhaena Strong

Lord Eadon Stark

Daemos Strong

Delilah Haye

Andres Strong

Lera Lannister

Aerlia Strong

Liana Jorde

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 5K 53
𝘞𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 IN WHICH Helaena Targaryen, Younger sister to Daenerys Targaryen and Viserys, After Roberts's...
265K 11.6K 32
Women are supposed to be soft-spoken proper and homemakers and Rhaella Lopez was everything but she was fierce, loud, blunt and deadly. Her family ha...
128K 2.4K 17
COMPLETED! Daenerys Targaryen has arrived in Westeros ready to take back her kingdom--until she meets Jon Snow and he flips her world upside down. No...
213K 6.3K 38
"Loyalty is no loyalty when it wavers." - Lady Alerie of Houses Tyrell and Hightower. The Tyrells have always been deceitful, even their spouses. L...