Can't Express Myself (Roddy R...

By SweatGoddess

Exotic and Roddy are just friends who have feelings for each other. When they take commit to being in a relat... More

characters
Just friends
Confused
Giving In
The surprise
Making Love
More &More
Good Day
Back to Cali
Adjusting
New characters
Jealously
Acting A fool
Getting back on Good terms
New York show
Girls Night Out
Pregnancy Scare
Withdrawal
Handling Drama
Death of my Ex
Future wishes
Birthday Coming up
Crazed
Birthday Bash
The proposal
Enjoying Hawaii
Baby Fever
Wedding Plans
Troubled waters
"I DO"
Honeymoon
New Home
Gender
Babyshower
First Movement
Pregnancy Craze
Labor and Delivery
New Addition
6 weeks
Family
Epilogue
LIVE LIFE FAST
Fighting temptation
Two wrongs don't make a right
Unfaithful
"Are you serious?"
No kizzy
Pretend
"Why you avoiding me?"
Avoidance pt2
All these years
Hit the fan
Real life Nightmare
Escape
how i got all
the blocc is hot 🔥
History
lesbian sistas
y'all need to get these vote up
Ready to Pop
Killer Crip
Revenge
coma
"Are you okay?"
Back to normal

Sneaky Links

83 4 0
By SweatGoddess

Exotic
I couldn't really sleep I was up doing anything I didn't want to even look at Roddy. I was downstairs watching TV Bibby FaceTimed me . I answered getting up and going to our downstairs guest room. I turned the light on forgetting about the bruise Roddy left on my neck.
" Hey handsome"
"Hey beautiful" He squinted
"What the fuck is that on your neck is that nigga putting his hands on you? " I swallowed and looked down "Does he ?Exotic please answer me" I took a deep breath "He has never punched me or anything like that he just grabs me up"
Bibby took a deep breath I looked at him I could see the anger in his eyes. " Can you do something for me I know it's a lot to ask?"
"Yes what is it?"
"Come spend 3 nights with me?"
I nodded "Yes of course I will just tell him I'm flying out of town for business give me about 30 minutes and I will be there"
He smiled but I could tell he was still angry " I don't like that nigga putting his hands on you I want beat his ass I don't care you deserve better I won't but I'm saying"
"Kiss it better then" he licked his lips "I can do that and more" I smiled "I'm on my way"
"Alright bae call me when you start driving" I nodded we hung up. I went upstairs and kissed my kids heads. When I got to our room I was sneaking to get my purse when Roddy turned on the lights he was laying in bed.
"Can we talk?" I looked at him
"Look I don't have time right now my manager called and I have to go out of town for work for three days." He snorted "See you always putting shit before me"

"Just like you put that hoe Yanna before me and took her on a shopping spree and came home and fucked me the next morning" I looked at him he looked shocked and dumbfounded so many emotions it made me laugh
"Yeah you thought I ain't know whatever you gone say save it" I got my purse I always kept a bag in my car filled with clothes because I never knew when I would need to change. "Take care of my kids while I'm gone" he tried to get up and block the door.
"Make me break your fucking jaw nigga" I said it in a flat tone. Roddy looked at me shocked and moved out of the way.

I walked out of the room and kissed my kids one more time before I left. I had called an Uber and the driver got my bag out of my trunk and put it in the trunk. I had him roll up the partition. "I'm on my way" the difference between me and Roddy was I knew how to cheat and never get caught. I texted my manager and told her she would get a bonus if my whereabouts were asked to go along with it. She texted back no problem I deleted the messages from my business phone. "You driving bae?"
"No I called an Uber Daddy" he blushed hard as hell his cheeks turning red. " I giggled.
"Damn I forgot what I was gone say" I smiled and we stared at each other the sexual tension thick.

Roddy
I put my head in my hands "Fuck" I knew I had to make her forgive me. I got online looking at trucks I ordered one in her favorite color. I started buying chanel and Gucci purses and birkins . "She will forgive me once she see all this" I nodded confident. I went to the kadence room and picked up Kadence. So much was running through my mind.

I thought about when we first got together and I told her I wouldn't hurt her. I just broke all my promises, over a hoe and the pussy wasn't even good. I sighed rubbing my son's back she left my ass before. I couldn't lose her I would lose my mind.

Exotic
I got out and Bibby was outside I hugged him and he picked me up. He got my bag from the Uber driver gave him a tip and carried me into the house. He put my bag down and I kissed him "I missed you so much" he laughed
"I missed you more" he made me feel so alive. I got down and walked toward his room he came up behind me. "Can I ask you something?" I turned around an looked at him "What is baby?" I rubbed his face. He started twitching looking everywhere but at me "You gone cut me off if I catch feelings?" I kissed him "No absolutely not" he nodded but still wouldn't look at me. I pulled his chin and made him look me in the eyes

"I have feelings for you to Bibby" he kissed me softly at first but then it became lustful and passionate. He pushed me up against the wall and I moaned he slid his hands under my dress. I wore nothing underneath for this exact reason. "Oh God daddy" he sucked my neck "Shit you ain't got no panties on?" I shook my head "No i missed all of you" I rubbed my hand over his dick. He pulled my dress off and I pulled his panys down. I ripped his white t with my nails revealing his 12 pack he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him.

He pushed into me slowly "Stop teasing" he chuckled and thrusted into me. "Fuck" he sounded upset
"What's wrong?"
"I forgot a condom I don't have anything I promise" I was dripping wet. "It's ok" he looked at me "You sure?" I nodded kissing him he started thrusting into me. "Oh fuck Daddy I'm cumming" he moaned "Shit it feels so fucking good" I moaned and scratched his back he kissed me and held me up fucking me against the wall. I tongue kissed him "Oh god you hitting my spot" he moaned and changed his stroke

to hit even harder. "Uggh mhhhhm" my pussy quivered
"Goddamn Exotic" he stopped stroking . "No Daddy don't stop" I bounced myself "Stop Exotic"
I was to close to an Orgasm he groaned and my pussy quivered again making him grunt "I'm finna nut girl" I sucked his lip and kept bouncing. My orgasm hit and he nutted inside me.
"Oh shit" he looked at my face " I can go get a plan b right now I tried to stop you"

"It's okay I got an implant we good" he stopped looking panicked . He carried me to his room and sat me on the bed. He went in his nightstand and pulled out a condom. "After feeling you raw I don't want to use them if that's okay I'm won't be sleeping with Roddy anymore" he picked the rest of them up and threw them in the trashcan. "Shit you don't have to tell me twice." He came over to me . "Let me see" he looked at my neck. He kissed each side and for some reason it made me emotional. I started crying he wiped the tears.
"I know its okay come here" he held me. I kissed him " You make me feel so good Bibby" he clenched his jaw. His eyes changed colors to green.

"The feeling is mutual I ain't gone lie I wish I had made my move 3 years ago" I kissed him again "It's never too late." He nodded kissing me I got on top of him and pushed him back.

Roddy
I called Exotic back to back she wasn't answering. I hoped she didn't would call me once her flight landed. I fed the kids I wasn't feeling like the studio . So I just stayed home with the kids. I called Exotic again with no answer. I sent a text that I knew would work .

Roddy: Kadence is whining he misses you!
She called me a few minutes later
"Put my baby boy on the phone"
I sighed handing the phone to Kadence " Mommy I miss u daddy told me to say that" I sighed running my hand down my face " I miss you to mamas baby by the time you go to sleep two times mommy will be back "
"I love you mommy"
"I love you to your my baby" he laughed and giggled he handed me the phone rubbing his eyes.
"I gonna play now mommy k" he got down and started playing with his toys. "Can I talk you to for a second?"
"Nah" she hung up and I called back. I wanted to scream but I was in front of the kids.

Exotic
Bibby rubbed my back "You miss your kids?" I looked at him "I have them most of the time when Im not working I love them Lord knows I do but I need a break sometimes" he nodded.
"You ever see yourself having more kids?" I smiled "Yes just not with him" Bibby got quiet "You going to leave him?"

"Yes I really would right now it's just Kadence loves him so much I am thinking I shouldn't let that stop me I'm starting to hate him I got to put me first" Bibby got quiet again "Can you please tell me what your thinking ?" He intertwined our finger rubbing his thumb on mine. "Are you going to end things with me?" I frowned "No of course not I know how things started but I was attracted to you before we almost didn't get married because you came in the boutique that day 3 years ago"

He raised his eyebrows " Damn I can't believe this" I looked at him
"I was pregnant with Kadence though " he kissed me and ran his finger through my hair. "So I would have took care off you aand Kadence" I sighed "I am here now to I don't care about you having three kids." I smiled
"God I cannot believe your single" he chuckled kissing my forehead.

"I ain't tryna rush you cuz I know all that you going through with him but I give you time whatever you need I just need you in my life I " I smiled kissing him "Ok Daddy" he blushed hard as hell.
"Mmhm someone is excited" he bit his lip. "Don't just stare at me come beat this pussy up" he got up and got on top of me from behind because I was already laying on my stomach.
"That shit turn a nigga on when you talk ratchet you know I'm hood nigga"

I moaned as he entered me he kissed my neck. "Damn girl this got pussy power over me" I giggled until he started stroking "Mhmm"
"How it feel ?" I moaned he smacked my ass "Talk to me"
"Shit it feels real good" I squealed when he started pounding my shit. "Oh God yesssss" he pulled my chin gently so he could tongue kiss me . "Oh my fucking god I can't take it" he moaned in my ear "Yes you can bae take this dick" my whole body shuddered and I screamed out in pleasure. I started creaming and he moaned.

He pulled out of me," shit you finna make a nigga nut" I'm
I was still squirming on my orgasm high. "Uggh" he smacked my ass. He picked me up and sat on the dresser sliding into me. "Uhhhh" I came from the impact. And he grunted grabbing my ass as he started pounding me. I moaned scratching his back."Oh daddy tear lt up for real"he sucked my neck"

Roddy
I dropped my kids off at my mom crib and called over one of the girl I used to fuck named apple. "Hey long time no see" I smile and she kissed my lips. "Damn I smacked her ass. She got on her knees and I started giving me head. I moaned as she started giving me top. " yeah just like that" i moaned fucking her mouth She swallowed and slurped me.

I loved the feeling we started fucking and she ended up staying over. She put on exotics robe and laid next to me. I didn't feel bad Exotic was my wife and she was not fulfilling her wifely duties. We fell asleep in the bed i was in a deep sleep. I heard clicking and woke up to Exotic standing over us. She didn't even look shocked she slid her phone back in her pocket and turned around. "Mamas wait" she turned around and threw her wedding ring at me. Then she broke into a sprint i couldn't catch her.

"Fuuucckk" i yelled she was pulling off as soon as i made it out the door. She left in one of the cars she bought herself. I tried to sprint after her she saw me and stopped then she put the car in reverse my eyes got big anf i jumped out of the way. She was going to fucking hit me with her car. She speed off again the neighbors were outside staring at the commotion all shaking there heads or laughing.

Exotic
As i drove off all i was thinking was i could send these to my lawyer and get the divorce by means of infidelity. I smiled and drove back to Bibbys house. To tell him the good news. When i arrived he answered the door with tear ridden cheeks. "Baby what's wrong?" He sniffled "You left me to go back to him"
I showed. Him the pictures "No i left to take these so i can get my divorce by infidelity. His face broaden into a smile and he pucked me up spinning me around. I laughed hugging him
"Your really leaving him ?"
"Yup now let me call my mom to let her know that Roddy cannot pickup my kids" he nodded and sst me down i sent her the pictures and she called we talked for a while but i needed some dick frim bibby she told me to take my time abd she would let the kids stat as long as i needed them to and she would take time off work

I hung up and kissed bibby and we made love until we fell asleep.

Sorry this chapter short but i knew yall was ready for another chapter here yall go vote up !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98 3 14
The most a-symmetric love triangle ever. What could possibly go wrong? Everything. Everything could go wrong. Jay, Rory, and Rodger have been an o...
22 0 2
Lance and Keith have been best friends since first grade. Lance's brain is always on overdrive and Keith's blunt, realistic ass can never keep up. Th...
346 26 25
Paisley is a normal girl living a normal life. At least that is what she thought. Her life is perfect with her boyfriend. She could never love anyone...
29.1K 1.4K 14
When the one you've shared a life with for almost 5 years has been cheating on you and now all that's left is a broken heart how do you go on? Pictu...