Acting A fool

Three months later

Exotic
I was at my boutique going over my inventory and stocking things when Nikki tapped me "Kawhi is here to see you "she said smiling. I looked over at Kawhi standing looking at some new clothes I put out. "Thanks for telling me" Nikki I said as I finished folding the clothes I had out. I walked over to Kawhi "Hey what are you doing here?"
"I had to stop by and get some fresh couture from your shop." I nodded as I showed him all the new stuff he picked out a some stuff as I walked him around the shop "How you been?"
"I have been good I have opened up 2 more boutiques since we last saw each other and I'm working on a forth."
He nodded looking me up a down he licked his lips "Yeah I'm in a relationship now and everything has been great" I threw that in there because I did not need him to make a pass at me. I knew Kawhi liked me he even tried to get with me a long time ago but he was still trying to work things out with his baby mama.
"How about you ?"

"I been good you know I just got traded here again just handling business I can't complain" I nodded
"That's really good"
I helped as he shopped around he ended up buying a whole bunch of shit. Once I was done ringing him up "Let's me post a video on my ig telling people to come and shop here" I nodded and we made a video he posted to his ig. Then we took a picture and he put his arm over my shoulder. I smiled as Nikki took the picture. I had him tag me in it so i could post it to my ig as well. I talked with him for a few more minutes before he left.

Nikki walked up to me "You got to watch that one he got a thing for you"
I shook my head
"He ain't got shit on my baby Roddy"
She laughed
"Girl Donbo better be glad he wasn't checking for me in here hunny cuz I would have slipped him my number."
I looked at Nikki with my eyes wide "Don't do my bro like that"
"Oh my god girl  he probably still talk to other bitches right now".

I shook my head I had introduced Nikki and Donbo to each other and they seem to hit it off immediately but now I was staring to wonder if it was because Nikki was a gold digger.

I shook my head and kept doing stuff in the boutique I knew Kawhi was a professional basketball ball player and he made a lot of money. But Donbo was a good guy that made money too I would have to keep my eye on Nikki.

I finished up at the boutique and headed home to my baby.

Roddy
I was sitting at home watching tv when I saw Exotic had posted a video and pictures to Instagram. I clicked on it and instantly saw red. Some tall as nigga had his arm around her neck. I looked at the post and it was talking about shopping at her boutique. I understood it was promo and he was a professional ballplayer so that would be good for her business.

I just couldn't get over the fact that he was touching her.  I looked up as she walked through the bedroom door.
She came over to me kissing me "I missed you baby" I pushed her off me

"Naw you couldn't have missed me with this nigga arm around you and shit!!!!"  She looked at me with a hurt expression "Baby he just did that for the picture it's promo for the Boutique!!" I got off the bed and looked at her "DO YOU WANT TO FUCK THIS NIGGA ?YOU MUST DO" I yelled at her. A tear rolled down her face "Baby NO how could you say that?!!"
She got up trying to put her arms around me "Get off me HOE!!" Her arms fell to her side and she ran out of the room crying. I knew I was wrong but I was too angry to admit it.

Exotic
I ran to one of the guest rooms crying I couldn't believe Roddy called me a hoe. I cried my eyes out on the bed. I was a virgin before me and him had been together. Things were going so well between us. I slowly stopped crying. I never said shit when he hugged his fans or took pictures now that the roles were reversed he was calling me a hoe.

I stripped down to my panties and bra and made my way to the pool. I swam to calm my nerves and clear my head. It was times like this I wish I still had my condo so I could go there and chill. I thought about going to my parents house but then I would have to go to the bedroom and get my keys and phone.