Real life Nightmare

Yanna

When I woke up I was laying in a pool of my own blood. I got up slowly and started cleaning it up trying not to cry. I was not expecting things to turn out this way.

Allie
I looked at him sleeping and started trying to climb out of bed without him noticing. "You really fucked up for the shit you tryna pull right now" I jumped and he rubbed my back "Why you tryna leave after we did what we did" I blushed "You just wanted sex right?" He smacked his lips and gave me the shit face. "Stop trying to deflect you scared to be with me" he pulled me to the bed and put his arms around me. "You think I just had sex with you just because?"

I giggled "I don't know" he kissed my lips. "No I did it because I wanted to make you happy we could have waited" I gave him the side eye. "Lay down please don't leave" I cuddled back up to him
"Ohh you saying please I got that wap huh?" He chuckled kissing my neck and we ended up having sex again.

3 hours later... "nigga are you tryna kill me?" He giggled "What are you talking about "I can't feel my legs" he kissed my lips. "My bad I will chill for now" I smacked his chest and he laid there staring at me. I turned on the TV. He sniffed my neck rubbing my body.

Roddy
I didn't tell her but I was falling for her hard. I didn't know what she was thinking. I kissed her neck and she giggled. I smirked "Why you being mean to me hmm?" I looked at her she stared back at me. "Are you falling for me?" I chewed my lip "I mean how would you feel if I was ?"
She tongue kissed me "I would feel good about it?" I blushed "Man u just lying now u tried to leave while I was sleep"
"I didn't it's weird" I looked back at her "What's weird she couldn't look at me?"  I put my finger under her chin making her look me in the eyes. I could see conflicting emotions "Oh you got the feels for me it's okay the feeling mutual baby so this how this go you mines I'm yours simple."

Allie
I blushed and he tongue kissed me. "Wait how you gone tell me I'm your girlfriend now I don't get a choice?" He bit his lip "Naw when you put that pussy on me I claimed it "Now shut up and ride your dick. I bit my lip and got on top of him.

Yanna
I was in excruciating pain I called one of my friends who worked at and abortion clinic and told her I need help. I mustered up enough strength to drag hotboii in the closet  he was unconscious. I left out of that room to another one. Once my friend got the she did the procedure I cried silently as my child was being scraped from me but I knew I probably wouldn't have been the best mother.
.
"You have to rest but there is something you should know there's a  80 percent chance of you not being able to get pregnant again. I nodded and laid there this was my karma. I  shook my head and she left after making sure I was good. I opened a bottle of liquor and pulled out a tray of cocaine and snorting lines.

Kiesha
I was chewing my nails and looking at Exotics page she wasn't even posting I was about to go crazy.  I pulled up to the old shop and asked one of the girls to call her for me. She did exotic got on the phone and just looked at me.
"You just going to throw away all these years together we was supposed to be best friends" She blinked at me looking like I was crazy. "Say something?"
"Kiesha I don't have time for this shit bitch do I need a restraining order your acting like a nutcase"

I squinted at her "Your the one playing with people's feelings you knew I loved you" tears rolled down my face and she shook her head staring at me . "Kiesha stop ok you doing all this weird shit please get some help your acting crazy. " I wiped my eyes "So that's it were done ?" Her bright eyed idiot grabbed the phone "Man make me blow your ass away leave my wife the Fuck alone crazy ass" he hung up  I screeched and the girl snatched her phone back and I fell on the floor she started laughing at me I didn't care.

After a while I got tired of people looking at me I got up. Getting my shit together acting like I didn't just loose my mind in public place. I walked out to my car and sat in it before I started crying again.  I got out of the car  and walked away to the liquor store I called an Uber. When I got to  my condo I went to the Roddy's door and started banging on it "Rodddddyyyyyy"

Roddy
Me and Allie jumped up I ran to the door. "Awwww damn man" I threw my hands up pinching the bridge of my nose. "Rodddyyyyyy"
"Kiesha Gotdddamn it I'm knock yo ass out now stop this shit u straightjacket bitch!!!"
I heard a laughter and Looked at Allie she was holding her stomach. "Really u gone laugh?"
She nodded and kept laughing
"Roddyyy u raggedy mutherfuca"
"Kiesha they gone the cops stop the bullshit!!!!"
"Don't Nobody carrrrrreee looocccc cuzzz crrrippy Crip!"

I looked at Allie she was on the floor at this point. "So you not gone help me?" She looked at me and laughed again." I smiled at her despite of the bullshit"

We heard a big bang and this drunk bitch had passed out in the hall." Awwww Fuckk man"
"Allie baby let's take the rear exit this bitch passed out in the hall she could be dead fuccckk man"
I picked her up and we got our shit and left.

Allie
I was still dying of laughter in the car. Roddy looked over at me smiling and started smiling when we stopped at the light he reached over and tongue kissed me. When he was done my panties were soaked. He laughed 
at my shocked face. I ran my fingers through my hair trying to get my mind together.
"It's okay you sprung baby me too"
I looked at him and he reached over running his hands up my skirt massaging my clit. "Mhmm yeah keep that shit wet"
I bit my lip as he played with my pussy. "Ohhh yess I'm finna fucking cum" he speed up and was driving my adrenaline was rushing.
"Pull the car over now" he giggled and parked In a good area and I got  on his lap and the rest was history.

Kiesha
When I woke up I was in hand cuffs in a cell. My head was pounding I couldn't remember shit. I tried to get up and fell back down on the bed and passed out again

Hotboii
I was in this closet with a a sock in my mouth. I had to peee and  my whole body was hurting. I started trying to get out of the closet and ended up tipping backwards knocking the wind out of my shit and hurting myself more I think one of my ribs was broken I pissed myself and started crying . I couldn't believe this and the worst part was I ain't get no pussy. Now I was laying on the floor pissed up for fucking what nothing that's what? 

Dedicated to allieminati you made my day love ya and my readers love y'all to hope y'all enjoy I was making it as ignorant as I could