"I DO"

Roddy
I got up early, I couldn't wait to marry Exotic. I called her just to see how she was feeling. "Hey hubby" I smiled and relaxed "Hey mamas" I rubbed my head "How you and lil stink doing?"
"Good I just had a wonderful breakfast" I smiled listening to her
"Today is the day I make you my wife" she giggled "I know I'm so happy right now" I smiled "I'm going to make you happy for the rest our lives" I heard her sniffle "Mamas?" " I know you are your lil stink got me emotional Is all " I relaxed "I can't wait to see you" I bit my lip. "Me too were getting married" she started singing it over and over I could see her twirling around the room in my head. "Mamas?"
"Yes baby"
"I so in love with you thank you for marrying me"
"Baby don't thank me for that I have always wanted too" I teared up hearing her say that. "I am in love with you Rodrick I have always dreamed of marrying you one day your my dream come true" tears rolled down my face "aww mamas your mine too" I heard her talking to her mom about getting ready "alright mamas I'm let you start getting ready I love you"
"I love you more" I hung up with her and pulled out my tux from the closet.
I heard a knock at my door "Come in"
I looked over and saw Bird "lil bird I'm proud of you I smiled "marriage will have it's ups and downs but your in it for the long haul always remember that" I nodded "Me and Exotic have had a couple of ups and downs she almost called off the wedding but we made it through whatever life brings I want to face it with her always" Bird looked shocked "Yeah it was sum nigga at her shop and I accused her off flirting with him and wanting him five days before our wedding we got past it though" he nodded "That's good lil bird" I smiled "yeah I just talked to her she is happy and getting ready as we speak" he gave me more words of encouragement before telling me the barber was down stairs lining up Relly and Donbo. I nodded as I followed him downstairs.

Exotic
"Your going to be a beautiful bride" I smiled up at my mom. My dad came in "ohh god my babygirl I remember when you where just a baby now I'm about to give you away" I got up and hugged him "Don't worry you will always be my first love" he chuckled deeply letting me go. Kiesha was in charge of my makeup and Tisha was doing my hair. They came in with there tools. "Alright let us get to slaying" I smiled and nodded as they got to work. 

I rubbed my stomach I was so happy I felt like I was floating. Tisha put my hair into a high bun with two curled strands framing my face. "I love it"
She smiled "Make sure to take plenty of pictures cuz I know it ain't going to last through the night." We all busted out laughing. "Girl I will " Kiesha went to work doing my makeup. She gave me a soft look with lavender undertones to match the wedding theme. I sat still as she did my lashes when I opened my eyes I loved it. "I look amazing" my voice cracking "Let me carry makeup with me cuz I know I'm going to have to touch it up crybaby" I busted out laughing swatting her playfully. They exited the room going to get ready themselves.

2 hours later we were all ready everybody looked great. The limo pulled up and my dad picked me up and carried me so my dress wouldn't drag on the ground "I love you dad" I did kissing his cheek as he placed in the seat of the limo gently. "I love you to babygirl" he gave me a look of admiration before letting the girls get in. I watched him and my mom kiss before she got in with me. "Ohh so beautiful" I smiled at Mrs.Anita who arrived earlier. "Thank you" my mom placed her hand on mine battling tears. "All my prayers have been answered I always hoped you two would end up together" I smiled exhaling deeply "I still can't believe it"
"Well believe it today is your day" I looked at all of them giving me nods of  encouragement my phone buzzed.

Roddy
I chewed my lip waiting for Exotic to text me back. "Dawg relax" I looked at Donbo "I'm trying man I ain't gone be relaxed until we say I do" Donbo smiled patting my shoulder. "I can't wait till it's my turn." My phone buzzed
Wifey:Baby I can't wait to see your face
Hubby:I will see you at the alter
Wifey:Yes you will😍😍😍
I smiled putting my phone in my pocket "How far away are we?"Bird caught my eye in the rearview mirror
"Not that far lil bird"
Relly pulled at his tux I laughed knowing this nigga was hopping Kiesha didn't catch the Bouquet. Donbo caught the same thing laughing too. It got quiet for a minute and before I knew it we pulled up to the venue. We got out of the car and entered the building. I looked around it was beautiful