Enjoying Hawaii

Exotic
We were walking on the beach hand in hand. "What you thinking about mamas?" I looked at him "Us" he furrowed his eyebrows, "What about us?' I kissed his cheek "How far we came from high school now we engaged." He smiled pulling me toward the water. "Is that why you were acting so weird you didn't think I would say yes?"

He nodded as waves rolled over our feet. "I wanted to ask you sooner but we had just got back together" I kissed his lips "My love for you has never changed and it never will" he looked at me and tears rolled down his face I wiped them away. "

I'm serious you bring joy into my life that's unmatched by money or success" he pulled me into his arms and I laid my head on his chest "You my world mamas" we stood there for a minute enjoying the closeness of each other.

Until he got playful and splashed me with water. "Oh I'm get yo ass" he laughed and I splashed him back. We fell into the water I landed on top of him I looked down at him before looking around seeing nobody else was on the beach. I looked back down at him. "You ever had sex on the beach?'

Roddy
Me and Exotic had just got done making love on the beach. Luckily we had put our clothes back on because I looked up and saw the rest of the gang walking toward us. I kissed Exotic forehead "We got company " she raised her head looking up at me and I cocked my head toward them. "Lord it was so peaceful" she whispered to me I busted out laughing. "Aaayy watch where the fuck you walking" Relly and Kiesha started arguing and Exotic shook her head kissing me before getting up. I got up and she brushed sand off my back.

Bird had a smile on his face,I shook my head cuz it's the same smile I had.
"Let's go see some volcanoes" Tisha said "Alright but if we get blown up I haunt yo ass in the afterlife" I busted out laughing at Relly. "Naw for real some of them mutherfuckas still be exploding" I shook my head "They have tour guides ain't nun gon happen" Kiesha shook her head "i ain't so sure about that"

"We can always do something else if y'all too scary?" Exotic said shrugging
"If anybody scared it's them don't include all of us" Donbo said puffing up his chest. "Exotic is that you?" I turned seeing who was calling her name it was that nigga from the photos on ig my arm slid possessively around her waist.

Exotic
I looked at Roddy I could tell he was agitated because he was clenching his jaw and he was all tense. "Bae" I said softly he eyed me and went back to looking at Kawhi who was approaching us. Lord why ?"he was doing so good I glanced over at the everybody and they all was glancing between me and Roddy nervously. I looked back at Kawhi who had closed the distance between us. "Man that is you it's so crazy what are you doing here?"

"Me and my fiance and friends are out here celebrating his birthday" I said glancing at Roddy who was glaring at Kawhi. "Oh so this is the lucky guy? you shot me down for" I wanted to punch Kawhi dead in the mouth.

"Yeah I'm her Fiance Rodrick but my stage name is Roddy ricch" he said holding me tighter and I bit my lip. "So what are y'all about to do?'" I blinked looking at Kawhi something that doesn't include you!! "We actually about to go see some volcanoes" Roddy said cocking his head to the side "So do you have a date or you just out here?"
"I'm just taking a vacation by myself"
"Well it was nice seeing you Kawhi"I said trying to cut the conversation short. I went and stood next to Kiesha trying give Kawhi a hint to leave unfortunately he kept talking to Roddy and surprisingly Roddy was talking to him back. Somehow Kawhi ended up coming with us to look at volcanoes.

Roddy was standing next to me and I was trying to decipher his expression. I didn't not want to argue when we got back to the room he caught me staring and grabbed me pulling me into him. "I think you hotter than these volcanoes mamas" I snorted and laughed his joke was corny but cute.