Epilogue

2 years later.....
Roddy
I couldn't believe how good my life was going. I finished my tour a while back for LiveLifeFa$t.My songs we still trending on the billboard charts. Exotic had recorded her Ep and dropped it gaining her more traction in the music industry. Kadence was walking and talking now we had been married for 2 years. I walked up behind her and kissed her rubbing her stomach. "How my twins doing in there?" She chuckled turning around "making me eat everything in sight" I chuckled kissing her head "You are eating for three now" she kissed me again. " You make me so happy baby"
I smiled "We always going to be in the honeymoon phase" I said stroking her face she blushed and chuckled. I tongue kissed her slow and deep.Kadence tapped my leg yelling "No No kiss" I grabbed him up "Yes yes I kiss mommy" he swatted me and I laughed."Mommy" he held out his hands for her she grabbed him kissing his face. "Mommy and daddy love each other that's why we kiss"
He laid on her titties and I rubbed her small baby bump."Let me put him down for a nap" I nodded and she winked and licked her lips suggestively. I instantly got hard and clenched my jaw she walked out and I watched her ass jiggle "Who would have ever known it would be like this?" I smiled to myself fixing myself a drink. My life was really great and it was all because of her I was no longer a little bit who couldn't express his feelings, I was a grown man with a family happily married. We still had sex daily and I never once thought about stepping out on her.She still looked at me and desired me with the same passion she had when we first got together. We barely argued except for when I would pick fights because I loved having makeup sex. She knew what I was doing when I did pick fights. It was never like shit I did when we first got together we had evolved from that I expressed my feelings to her openly and our communication was strong. They say people never change but that's not true when you met a person worth changing for you do.

Exotic
I was happy and content with my life Roddy held off on me having another baby to record my Ep landing me a record deal. I had opened 4 more boutique s in different cities. I was expanding my brand it felt good. I was well off before but the last 2 years put me officially as a millionaire on my own, not including Roddy's wealth. I smiled as I rocked my first born son to sleep he was growing up so fast it made me sad. I was happy I was pregnant again I feel like it came at the perfect time. I couldn't believe I was about to have a set of twins that was really unexpected. I was about to have 2 little girls it felt great. I laid Kadence In his bed and kissed his forehead before walking out and finding Roddy so I could jump him. " Look at you feigning for me" I smiled walking over to him "Shut up and give me something I can feel" he winked at me pulling his pants down.

We went four rounds and had to stop because Kadence woke up whining. "I'm sorry baby" he looked over at me confused "Mamas sex can wait I'm just grateful you giving me babies he said kissing my stomach. "I love you Rodrick" he smiled kissing me "I love you too mamas" I slid on my Robe and went to Kadence room grabbing him out of his crib. "What's the matter you had a bad dream?" He shook his head "You hungry?" He smiled "Eat" I nodded taking him to the kitchen and cutting up his snacks and food. Roddy came in a few minutes later in shorts .
Grabbing Kadence from his high chair
"I handle him mamas you go shower" I smiled kissing him before I went to take a long shot shower. I couldn't believe I had the man I wanted all these years and we worked through all our problems. I smiled returning once I was dressed "Baby I love you and I appreciate everything you do for me you know that right?" He nodded kissing me "I know you do but it's still nice to hear." I kissed his cheek as he feed Kadence "Your the most handsome man in the universe you know that?" He squinted "Oh I am"
"Yes you are" he smiled moving his eyebrows up and down. "So it only right that I have the most beautiful woman God ever created" I blushed so hard my face turned red. He put Kadence in his high chair with food in front of him as he came up behind me kissing my neck and holding my waist.
"You want to to know the smartest thing I ever did in my entire life?" I chewed my lip. "I know what it is already you started rapping" he shook his head and turned me around looking me in the eyes and grabbing my face. "I wrote a note to a beautiful girl asking her to be best friends" my eyes watered as I looked in his it was honesty and raw emotions" The smartest thing I every did was resevering my heart and body for you"he smiled kissing me deeply.

Fairy tales really do happen in the hood

Y'all ready for LIVE LIFEFAST THE SECOND BOOK ONCE I REACH 10,000 reads and 8,000 votes I drop the first 10 chapters so vote it up.