SCRIBBLESTORIES: FUTURE EDITI...

happyhappyjoy777

this is exactly like scribblestories.. although most, if not, all the stories take place in the future. what... Еще

Graduation
after Graduation celebration part 1
After Graduation Celebration part 2
The Big Question part 1
The Big Question part 2
The Aftermath of the engagement
A father's blessing
Blake's birthday/11th Broversary part 1
life discussions
Blake's 18th birthday/11th Broversary part 2
Blake's 18th birthday/11th Broversary part 3
Blake's 18th birthday/11th Broversary part 4
The Orientation
A Tour around Inkwell university

Draw to life chatacters

22 1 0
happyhappyjoy777

Hey y'all! It's me, Squidgi here!

This is a little bit different... This isn't the next chapter yet. But I thought before continuing the story I thought I'd introduce some characters that will be featured in these stories. Although idk how often I will use them but I thought I made this into a list of descriptions of some characters from a 5th cell game called "draw to life" which Drew happens to be from. These descriptions will feature his friends and their partners.. there are 4 in game characters going to be introduced, and there will be some OCs that I have made. And I believe there is 2 of them.

I did have a little help from a friend of mine with making these OCs..

Loocus_boocus, if you read this, shoutout to you my guy!

Now anyways on with the descriptions.
_______________________________

[Heather Row]

Birthday: December 24th 2003 (♑)

Likes: her family and friends, ice cream, traveling, the color green.

Dislikes: spicy food, bullies, ignorance, pridephobics, insensitive people.

Sexuality: 🖤🤎🤍💜 Asexual

Gender: cis female

Pronouns: she/her

Description:
Heather Row is an older teen girl from the town of Belleview, located close to Scribbleville. There, she lives with her brother Mike and her uncle Owen. She likes to hang out with her friends at the local ice cream parlor and at the various other shops downtown.
She often travels with her friend Drew to Scribbleville to visit and hang out with the Scribblenauts. Mike often likes to tag along with her (sometimes to her dismay...) and together they like to adventure out into Captial City with the Scribblenauts to check out the shops and restaurants.

Heather herself is pretty tough considering what she's been through. She is fairly stubborn and can even come off as rude at times. Despite this, she loves her brother and friends dearly and will stand up for them whenever someone tries to bring them down. She is actually a softie deep down inside, but it takes a lot of effort and trust to bring that side of her out.

She is part of the LGBTQ+ group and strongly advocates for their rights. She is asexual and loves to answer questions people have regarding her sexuality.
_______________________________

[Mike Row]

Birthday: October 22th 2005 (♏)

Likes: stargazing, video games, outdoors, bonfires, riding his scooter, his friends and family

Dislikes: shadow beings, bullies, being alone, raw vegetables, pridephobics

Sexuality: 💗💛💙 Pansexual

Gender: 🤎💙🤍💙🤎 Demiboy

Pronouns: He/They

Description:
Mike is a teenager who lives in Scribbleville's nextdoor town, Belleview. They live with their uncle Owen and their older sister Heather. He spends most of his day hanging out with friends, whether it be playing video games or going to the park. He also enjoys going to the ice cream parlor with his sister.

Mike often visits Scribbleville to see the Scribblenauts, usually accompanied by Drew and/or Heather. Mike gets along the best with Maxwell, as the two's personalities click and they have similar interests. He really enjoys going to Scribbleville with Heather since he likes to go to new places with her.

Mike himself is an energetic and bold person. He tries not to take things too seriously, but his slight temper gets the best of him sometimes. Even though he wouldn't admit it, he cares about his sister more than anything else in the world and would do anything to keep her safe. He isn't afraid to speak his mind on matters and will make it known to those around him his stance on things. As long as people treat them with kindness and respect, they have no issues with returning it.

Mike is part of the LGBTQ+ group as a pansexual demiboy. He doesn't mind telling people a bit about his identity, but he hates it when people ask him a bunch of questions. His identity is something very personal to him, and he does not tolerate those who mock it.

((Also here are some drawings/edits that loccus_boocus had done..))

((The drawing))

((The edit))

((Aren't they awesome?!))
_______________________________

[Mari]

Birthday: March 18th 2000 (♓)

Likes: Jowee, the beach, swimming, helping others, nature

Dislikes: Wilfre, shadow, being alone, wasting time, pridephobics

Sexuality: 💗🖤💙 Omnisexual

Gender: 💗🤍💜🖤💙 Genderfluid

Pronouns: Any pronouns

Description:
Mari is the mayor of Rapoville, a town located in a different dimension from Scribbleville and Belleview. She has a tememdous amount of work and runs everything in the village, from solving the residents' problems and approving new building projects to keeping the residents safe during life-threatening situations. As a result of her workload, she often has very little free time to do what she wants at the end of the day. Though, when she does, she enjoys spending it with Jowee and/or going out to the beach or on nature walks.

Mari and the other raposa are able to visit Belleview and Scribbleville's dimension by going through the well that sits right outside of their town. Mari often goes through this well with Jowee to spend some time with her friends that live in these areas and to see what's been going on in their world.

Mari as a person is very sweet and caring, often putting their friends and the village residents' needs before their own. They are also a worrier, often worried that they aren't doing the best they could be and underestimating their own abilities. Despite this, they try their absolute best to help others out and to do what's right. Mari is also highly intelligent and very knowledgeable in many areas, often being the source of answers for many people's questions.

Mari is a part of the LGBTQ+ community, being omnisexual and genderfluid. He isn't very vocal about his own identity, but he does run fundraising events for LGBTQ+ causes to help support the community. He is also very knowledgeable about subjects in this community and answers every question he's asked genuinely and kindly.

((Loocus_boocus also did an edit for her too!))

((Here it is))
_______________________________

[Jowee]

Birthday: June 15th 2000 (♊)

Likes: Mari, gaming, winter, nature, swimming, warm drinks, adventuring, entertaining others, sleeping

Dislikes: Wilfre, shadow, being alone, lots of work, heights, pridephobics

Sexuality: 💗💜💙 Bisexual

Gender: 💙💗🤍💗💙 trans man

Pronouns: He/Him

Description:
Jowee is a resident of Rapoville and the husband of Mari. He often helps out with Mari's duties and sometimes helps the other village residents with their work. He usually has a lot of free time on his hands, so he spends most of his days going on adventures in the wilderness or playing video games at home. Since his partner is often so preoccupied with work, he tries to spend lots of time with her when she has free time.

Jowee often visits Scribbleville and Belleview's dimension with Mari to see their friends and to check up on their world. Jowee often goes by himself as well, usually to go on a new adventure in the unusual world.

Jowee himself is a very carefree guy, often going with the flow. He can easily adapt to different situations, and takes on uncertainty with confidence. However, Jowee also gets ahead of himself a considerable amount of the time, getting in trouble frequently and into difficult situations that could have otherwise been avoided. He is also somewhat oblivious, often missing things that others notice quickly.

Jowee is part of the LGBTQ+ community, being bisexual and a transgender man. He is open about being bisexual, but prefers to keep his gender identity hidden and instead present as a cis male. He is very supportive of the community and will jump to the defense of any LGBTQ+ person being targeted for being themselves. He also often helps Mari run her fundraisers for LGBTQ+ causes.

((Guess what? There's another edit that loocus_boocus did))

((And here it is))
_______________________________

Okay so now we are getting to the descriptions of the OCs that will be in this story as well. So here we go. Again shout out to loocus_boocus, for helping me make these OCs.
_______________________________

[Logan brown]

Birthday: July 1st 2003 (♋)

Likes: School, horror movies, plants, ice cream, and traveling

Favorite movie: little shop of horrors

Dislikes: pridephobics, bullies, and Karens

Personality: very intelligent, soft spoken, really nice, and fairly introverted

Romantic partner: Heather Row

Other stuff: he has a heart of gold and just wants to make people happy and share his hobbies and interests.

Sexuality: straight

Gender: 💙💗🤍💗💙 Trans man

Pronouns: He/him

((I have made this character in picrew. The credit for the one I used goes to Eddie.tb))

_______________________________

[Nolan Burton]

Birthday: October 20th 2005 (♎)

Likes: stargazing, video games, outdoors, bonfires, their friends and family, spicy food, and swimming

Dislikes: bullies, being alone, pridephobics

Sexuality: 💜💙💚 Toric

Gender: 💛🤍💜🖤 Nonbinary

Pronouns: They/He

Personality: outgoing, chill, energetic, and bold

Romantic partner: Mike Row

((I have also made a picrew for Nolan too! Credit for the picrew I used goes to the same person, Eddie.tb))

______________________________

Anyways that's all the draw to life characters/OCs that will be featured in this story. I hope you enjoyed this. And hopefully part 4 of Blake's 18th birthday/11th Broversary, will come soon!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

17K 553 26
I just want to run away from everything, my life's a mess. I want to go where no one knows me where I can be free, and not have to be beaten every ti...
10.3K 158 57
Some one-shots, scenarios, images of mark and jack, along with their egos. The listed are the people, who I will be writing about. Host Dark Google ...
1K 15 15
This story is mainly about Max trying to cope with trauma after a tragic incident that changed the miniforce forever... ♡ Gender of and guide to the...
283K 6.5K 64
Markiplier x Reader imagines and maybe one or two chapters of Septiplier just because I can't resist. Some fluffy ones, some funny ones. Some weird...