Can't Express Myself (Roddy R...

By SweatGoddess

Exotic and Roddy are just friends who have feelings for each other. When they take commit to being in a relat... More

characters
Just friends
Confused
Giving In
The surprise
Making Love
More &More
Good Day
Back to Cali
Adjusting
New characters
Jealously
Acting A fool
Getting back on Good terms
New York show
Girls Night Out
Pregnancy Scare
Withdrawal
Handling Drama
Death of my Ex
Future wishes
Birthday Coming up
Crazed
Birthday Bash
The proposal
Enjoying Hawaii
Baby Fever
Wedding Plans
Troubled waters
"I DO"
Honeymoon
New Home
Gender
Babyshower
First Movement
Pregnancy Craze
Labor and Delivery
New Addition
6 weeks
Family
Epilogue
LIVE LIFE FAST
Fighting temptation
Sneaky Links
Unfaithful
"Are you serious?"
No kizzy
Pretend
"Why you avoiding me?"
Avoidance pt2
All these years
Hit the fan
Real life Nightmare
Escape
how i got all
the blocc is hot 🔥
History
lesbian sistas
y'all need to get these vote up
Ready to Pop
Killer Crip
Revenge
coma
"Are you okay?"
Back to normal

Two wrongs don't make a right

100 5 6
By SweatGoddess

One week later...

Exotic

Me and Roddy were still at odds we still hadn't resolved the conflict. What was supposed to be our time to reconnect blew up into a disaster. We were still sleeping in the same bed but Roddy knew not to even try and have sex. I was still trying to sort through all my feelings. He got up early and told me he was going to the studio he gave me a quick peak on the lips. I watched him leave. I got the kids ready to go with his mom.

I got dressed in a sexy sweat suit that hugged all my curves just right. I was nervous and giddy today was my studio session with Bibby. I finished my makeup and got in my car typing in the directions he sent me. I pulled up to the studio checked my makeup in the mirror. I sprayed on some more perfume and then got out.
I stopped to check in with the receptionist "Hi I'm here for a studio session with Bibby" she smiled at me "You just hop on that elevator press 2 and it will be the first door on the left. "
"Thank you"
"No thank you your last song was so amazing Im not supposed to do this but can I have your autograph and a picture" I smiled "Of course anything for my fans"
She came around and we took some selfies and I signed an autograph and made my way to the elevator.

I walked to the studio a knocked
"Come in" I walked in a Bibby was sitting down moving the board and adjusting the sound. "Hey Bibby" he turned around and looked at me "Damn babygirl you look good enough to eat" he licked his lips. I Giggled "Oh my god stop flirting and let's get to work." He chuckled "Can I have a hug first?" I walked over and gave him a hug. "Mmm you smell good to" he put his face in my neck sniffing me. "Bibby" I said "Yeah right the track" he played me the track I bobbed my head "you fucking with it ?" I nodded smiling "Yeah I'm fucking with it "

I went in booth harmonizing and singing. He was outside bobbing his head and he tapped on the window. I came out "You like what I said" he nodded

"Yeah this shit fire thank you so much" he hugged me again "We make good music together. I smiled "I want to hear it" he played it back for me and I giggled "yes it's perfect for real"
He stood up "it wouldn't have been nothing without you" I smiled he stepped closer to me I looked up at him he touched the side of my face. "You so beautiful"
I blinked a couple times trying to even out my breathing.

With everything going on between me and Roddy. We wasn't being intimate and bibbys touch sent shivers through me lighting my fire. He leaned in and pecked my lips. I didn't push him away or try to stop him he leaned in cupping my ass. "Mmm" I moaned pressing into him. He sucked my bottom lip and I moaned before I knew it we were full on making out. He picked me up putting me on the counter and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We were both moaning and breathing hard. I felt his dick through his pants rubbing at my core. He was definitely hung as I suspected. He kissed my neck and I pulled at his collar. I ran my hands under his shirt feeling his hard stomach. "Let me kiss it" I moaned and panted. He started kissing down my breast. "Shit stop we can't do this" I pushed him back "We not doing anything wrong" I shook my head "I'm married this is wrong"

He bit his lip "just let me kiss it and lick it that ain't cheating"' I shook my head and giggled " No I should have never let you kiss me either" he was coming closer
"You out here being loyal to him is he being loyal to you?" I scooted down "I have to go" he put his arm around my waist and pulled me back he kissed me again and I savored the taste of his lips. "I'm here if you change your mind" I walked past him and turned around when I got to the door "Goodbye Bibby" he had a mischievous twinkle in his eyes
" I will see you later" I bit my lip and walked out.

The way he was so sure that he would see me again scared me and excited me. I rushed out of to the elevator running into Relly.
"Damn just knock me over oh hey Exotic what you doing here?"
I squinted my eyes " Don't hey Exotic me why the fuck you fucking over my girl Kiesha" he sucked his teeth "Man she the one who broke up with me so don't come at me like that" I shook my head "Whatever nigga" I saw him focusing at something over my shoulder and I turned around "hey you forgot this thanks again for helping with my track" I grabbed my business phone from Bibby "Yeah no problem I will have my lawyer send you the release forms". I looked at Relly who was looking back and forth between us. "Anyways back to you why would you let Kiesha go so easily y'all have been together for three almost four years?" I was really trying to take the attention off Bibby who took the hint and walked away "Look I'm will call her tonight I been trying to talk to her tell her to pick up and stop ignoring me" I shook my head

"Alright I will don't stop fighting for her she still loves you" he smiled sadly "I love her to" I made to the elevator closed and took a deep breath. I hope Relly didn't think nothing of the situation and tell Roddy.

I made it to my car with out anymore incidents. Bibby called me I looked at the phone deciding if I should pick up. I pressed answer. " I can still taste your lips" I put my head on my steering wheel "Exotic you there?" I sighed "Yes I'm here"
He sighed "I just need to know something even if you never want to see me again?" I bit my lip "What is it Bibby?"
"did you like kissing me?"
I chewed my lip "Yes I liked it a lot" I sighed running my hand over my head "I talk to you later okay?"

"Alright I understand I'm here if you need me though. " I hung up and pulled out of the parking lot . Something he said stuck with me all the way home . "You out here being loyal to him is her out here being loyal to you?" His words echoed in my head over and over three months ago my answer would have been undoubtedly yes , but know I wasn't so sure.

I got home and walked into the house. I went upstairs and flopped on the bed. I licked my lip remembering Bibby sweet aggressive kiss. I clenched my thighs as my pussy throbbed. I was turned on so bad by him it unnerved me. I put my hands on my titties and massaged them through my bra. My phone dinged I grabbed it was Kiesha texting me I texted her back and told he she needs to talk to Relly an hear him out.

I chewed my lip still thinking about Bibby. I was agitated at Roddy starting this bullshit I was even thinking about another man before all this shit came up with him and this Yanna bitch. I opened up Instagram and watched her story. "Oh hell no" I jumped up grabbed my car keys and speed to the studio. I saw on the bitch story that she was at the studio Roddy records at. I found out what studio he was in and bust through the door and spotted her I didn't even say shit I just started swinging on the bitch "Stay the fuck away from my fucking husband you TWO DOLLAR BITCH!"

I punched her in the mouth and tackled her off the couch" She started swinging back and got a couple licks in. That made me even madder "Yeah bet he didn't tell I dog walk bitches for a living" I kept punching the bitch and Roddy finally pulled me off her. "Mamas chill out" he pulled me backing up "Yanna are you okay?" I pushed him off me "Why he fuck are you asking if THIS BITCH IS OKAY IM YOUR FUCKING WIFE!" I was shaking with fury.

Roddy just looked at me "You been acting so cold towards me we was just talking" I nodded "You know what fine go ahead and fuck the bitch Its obvious what you want" I turned and left without another word. I ran to my car like a crazy woman. I was embarrassed and ashamed. " this nigga keep playing with me acting like I'm stupid" I pulled out my phone and turned off my location. I called Bibby
"Hello beautiful" I bit my lip wiping tears
"Can I see you?" I tried to keep my voice from shaking.
"Yes come to the crib or you want me to meet you some where?"
"I can come to your house"

He sent me his address and I drove their silently my phone don't even ring Roddy usually called after he had fucked up. This mad me cry even harder. I pulled up to Bibbys house he was standing outside waiting for me. I got out he took on look at my face tear streaked and he didn't say anything he just opened his arms and hugged me. In a matter of four hours the man I had pushed away I was running to for comfort. He lead me inside "Kick your shoes off and relax. I sat down on his couch and he brought me some water. He wiped the tears off my face. "Come here" I leaned into his chest and he rubbed my back

"It's gone be okay" I just sat there with him in silence for a while. "You hungry I can order us some food?" I nodded slowly "Why are you being sweet to me?" He smiled "I got a thang for you if you can't tell" I giggled an blushed he passed me his phone and I put in an order for pasta.i handed him his phone back. "This is a really nice house you have great taste. I looked out the wide open window overlooking California. "Come on I'll show you around he grabbed my hand and gave me a tour.

We sat down by the pool "You want some wine while we waited for the food" I nodded "That would be great thanks" he came back with two glasses and a bottle "I figure you for a red wine drinker." I smiled "Yes i prefer red" he nodded and poured us some drinks he handed me a glass and I took it.

"So what made you start your botiques?" I smiled "I was always really into fashion and so when I was little I would sketch and as I got older I started making my design's and found the right people to make them for me. I started a website and it grew from there plus I always wanted to have my own business so I saved up made the right investments and opened my first botiques six years ago and the rest is history"

"Damn that's dope never knew those were your designs" I nodded smiling and sipping.His phone dinged and he got up to get the food. He came back and helped me up and we sat down and ate. "Why are you single your a really amazing guy?" He blushed "You think I'm amazing " I nodded twirling my fork in my pasta. "Well alot of girls think I'm an asshole and I can be but Its hard to find someone who wants me for me and not what I have to offer" I nodded chewing my lip "That's crazy" he nodded taking a bite of food.

"So why were you crying earlier ?" I took a deep breath and down the rest of my wine before answering. "I got in a fight with this lil skank over my husband" I retold him what happened "Wait so let me get this straight he asked her if she was okay?"I nodded " I was in disbelief and on top of that hasn't called me not once since I left " Bibby took a deep breath and shook his head "That nigga is beyond stupid"

We drunk some more wine and talked . "Let's watch a movie" I suggested he nodded and we sat on the couch and I chose a scary movie. "Can I put my arm around you?" I looked at him "Yes" I leaned into him smelling his cologne. He put his arm around me "You smell good" he giggled "Thank you" he focused on the movie an so did I. After a while I was expecting him to try and kiss me but he didn't.

"Bibby" I whispered his name he raised his eyebrows an looked at me I kissed him. He grabbed my face and kissed me back then he pulled away. "I don't want to take advantage of you being in your emotional state as much as I want you I want you to be sure if you give yourself to me." I kissed him again " Okay" I leaned my head back on his shoulder. We finished the movie and I looked out the window the sky had darkened.

My phone started ringing it was Roddy. I griped my phone an placed it at my chin I wanted to through my phone at the wall. He called again "What do you want?"
"I got the kids from my mom what time you coming home?"
I frowned my face up "I'm not fucking coming not tonight if I decide to come back at all"

He chuckled "Exotic bring yo ass the fuck home I don't know what lil nigga you think you talking to !!" I hung up my phone and rolled my eyes and threw my phone down. "You good?"

"I'm straight " he rubbed his chin
"You want to spend the night with me?" I licked my lips "Not like that" I laughed "Okay don't be saying it like that then" he giggled
"You hell" I laughed nudging his shoulder. My phone started buzzing again. I ignored it "You smoke ?" I nodded "You wanna burn one with me?" "Yeah fasho"
"Lemme find out" I giggled he rolled and we smoked and played video games. I liked him a lot the more I go to know him and the fact that he respected me enough to tut me down when I was vulnerable made me even more attracted to him.

I yawned putting down the controller. "You sleepy? I nodded
He picked me up and carried me to the guest bedroom. He sat me on the bed and came back with a t-shirt "You can sleep in this"
"Thanks" I took the shirt from him I will be down the hall if you need me." He kissed my forehead and turned and left. "Well damn" I shook my head. I went in the bathroom and changed. I came back out go under the covers and turned of the lamp. I laid the for about thirty minutes and finally got up.

I went a knocked on his door he opened it looking at me. "Come on" he understood without me having tell him he was shirtless and I looked at his toned body in the moonlight he laid down and pile back the covers. I laid down beside him and he cuddled me I fell asleep in his arms.

Roddy
I had put the kids to bed feeding them and giving their baths. I couldn't believe how irrational Exotic was being. I could have friends if I wanted to . I tried calling he again she didn't pick up. "See she playing with me she must have forgot who I am" I snorted and called Kiesha "Hey put your friend on the phone"

"What is you talking about you know what time it is? I was shocked "So Exotic is not there ?"
"No why would she be?" I sat all the way up "We got into an argument so I thought she came and spent the night at your place"
"Naw she ain't here" I racked my brain trying to figure out where she could be. "Kiesha now is not the time to be playing"
"Nigga I just told you she ain't here da fuck it's 4:00 in the morning and I sleepy bye"
She hung up and I started calling Exotic back to back.

"Pick up the phone Exotic I know you see me calling you" I left 12 voice messages. I was pissed as fuck . I laid down and ended up falling asleep. When I woke up 2 hours later she still wasn't home.
"She really got me fucked up on god" I called her again she didn't answer I was so mad I couldn't think straight.

Exotic
I woke up in a good mood considering all the bullshit that happened yesterday. I got up and went to the bathroom to pee. Bibby had sat me a tooth brush and face towel out. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I came out looking for him he was in the kitchen cooking. I walked up behind him hugging him from behind "You slept good?"

"I did handsome what you making?" He chuckled "Loaded hash browns and bacon, cheese and spinach omelettes"
"It smells good" he turned around and hugged me kissing my forehead I smiled. "I had a great time with you last night" I bit my lip "You did?"

"Yeah I did"
"Grab us some plates the foods ready" I went to were he pointed and got some plates. I sat those on the counter and went back for cups. I reached and still couldn't get them . "Damn"I heard him say I hadn't realized his Tshirt had ridden up showing my ass. I had underwear on but the were thongs. He walked up behind me pressing his hard package against my ass. I took a deep breath chills ran through me " I got it babygirl"

He placed a kiss on my neck before grabbing the glasses and walking over to the island. Is this nigga teasing if so he doing a damn god job fuck I'm horny. I turned around and stood there for a minute. He looked at me a chuckled mischievously. "You ready to eat?" I forced myself to walk over and sit down next to him. We prayed and I took a bite
"Mmm this is good lemme find out" he busted out laughing and I did to. I subconsciously started moving my leg causing friction on my clit.

Silence fell between us as we finished eating he put his hand on my thigh. I looked at him "I wanna give you something before you leave". I nodded he took my hand and took me to his room. Once we made into the room he turned to me and rubbed my face. I made up my mind if Roddy was going to decide he wanted to fuck around on me he wouldn't be the only one two could play that game. He ran his fingers through my hair and titled my head up he was way taller than Roddy. He kissed me and I kissed him back.

"Mmm" I moaned her explored my mouth with his tongue. His hands slid down to just above my ass. I moved his hands down and he gripped my ass before smacking "Shit babygirl" I kissed his neck and walked pushed him back against the bed. He sat down pulling me on top of him. I grinded against him as we continued kissing. He broke the kiss "Lay back" I got on his bed and laid back. He got on top of me and kissed me before lifting up his t shirt watching my eyes his hands slid up tracing my breast I bit my lip and moaned "Let me take this off?" He asked light a question and command at the same time . I lifted my arms up and he took the t shirt off .

He got his knees towering over on the bed. "God your exquisite" I blushed hard he was the only man beside Roddy that had seen me this way. He bent down and kissed me. In a way I felt wrong and alive at the same time he tongue kissed me pulling at my lips. I moaned as his lips traveled from mine down to my breasts he licked and sucked in them "Yess Bibby" that seemed to motivated him his hand traveled down to my panties. He pushed them to the side and massaged my clit while still sucking my breast.

"Mmm yessss" he put two fingers inside me and massaged my clit with his thumb. "Damn you so fucking sexy" he kissed my neck before tongue kissing me again. "Oh shit just like that I bout to cum" he sped up and I squealed and squirted on his fingers. He pulled back and smirked at me. I blushed he kissed me again.

Then made his way down my body. Holding eye contact with me he pulled my panties down and he looked at my sweet sticky core. "Shit imma call you pretty pussy" I giggled and touched my face. He looked at me and winked
He held eye contact with me and kissed my clit. I gasped he looked at me as his tongue made contact with my clit. "Ohh" he started making circles and slurping . "Fuck" I moaned gripping his covers . "Mhm you taste so good" I moaned rubbing his head he reached up and touched my nipples playing with them. "Shit Bibby" he looked at me and kept sucking and slurping. I moaned and came so many times I lost count.

He came up and kissed me I'm kissed him back tasting myself on his lips. He broke the kiss "Now you gotta come back if you want the rest" he kissed my ear and laid down next to me. "What about you?" He chuckled rubbing his face "I'm a placiosexual "
I scrunched up my face he laughed "In short I can get off to giving and not receiving"

I nodded and kissed him he kissed me back I rubbed him through his shorts. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. "I meant what I said if you want the rest you have to come back" I sighed
"You cant just do that to me and expect for me not to want to have sex" he chuckled "When your sure I will give it to you I promise"

I was distracted but I cuddled with him a while. I didn't want to leave but I had to face reality at some point. I showered at got dressed. I walked over to him and gave him a tongue kiss. "I will see you later. He smiled and walked me out and he kissed me again We hugged "See you later I nodded and he opened my door I got in and drove off watching him in my rear view.

Roddy
It was 10 o'clock in the morning I had already fed the babies and fixed Kadence breakfast. I heard her heels clicking in the the hall "Nice of you to bring yo ass home" she ignores me and started walking up the stairs. I pulled her arm. "Rodrick don't start please!!"

"Naw where was yo ass I called Kiesha and she said you wasn't there so where were you?" She looked at me like I was crazy. "You cant be fucking serious right now?" I looked at her still waiting for an answer "Why would you jump on Yanna like that you acting crazy for no reason?" She shook her head "You questioning me about a bitch that wanted to fuck you why wouldn't I beat her ass?" I chewed my lips " She is just a friend. She stuck out her lip pouting " So the other day she was just a groupie now she just a friend you must really take me for a fool" I looked at her
"So I can't have friends?"
"You can have whatever you want because your Roddy Ricch"
"Come on mamas that's not fair"
"No what's not fair is you lying to me like I'm a simple bitch that's what not fair" I huffed "What did I lie about?" She eyed me
"So tell me what did you and Yanna do before I made it to the the studio?" I looked at the floor and clenched my jaw. " Oh so now you ain't got shit to say?"

"Look mamas I got some head from her that was it" She looked at me shook her head "Okay Rodrick" I looked up at her "What you mean okay you not mad ?"

"Some things never change "
I looked at her "Mamas you wasn't letting me touch you it just happened" She looked at me "Where are the kids?"
"Kadence is finishing his breakfast and the twins are in the play pen" I was thrown all the way off. "Are we done here?" I just looked at her. She walked past me into the kitchen "Hey baby boy" he reached out for her and she unstrapped him.

I stood there looking at her "You still ain't answer the question?"
She looked at me and shrugged . I stood there looking at her. She was just finna beat my ass a couple days ago when she found yannas number in my pocket what's changed?

When all the kids had been put down for a nap. I followed her into our room and just stared at her. "So you not mad?"
She looked at me "No I always knew this day would come"
I squinted at her "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"
"Just what I said"
I rolled my eyes at her "You should have been fucking me like you was supposed to and this wouldn't have happened"
"Okay put it all on me Rodrick that's fine too"

I shook my head and got up getting close to her. "Boy back the fuck up you we is not having sex"
I squinted at her real hard she stared back at me. " You might not believe this but I love the fuck outta you"
She turned her head and I looked at her "look at me when I'm talking to you"
"Here you go I need a nap I'm exhausted okay?" She looked at me and I kissed her.
"Get some rest I got the kids"

I felt bad but at least I told her the Truth. We both had our faults in this situation but it is what it is. I knew Exotic wasn't going no where I wouldn't let her anyway.

Exotic
I laid down and pretended I was going to sleep. Roddy closed the door. I cried to myself silently I knew the day would come way back when we first started. I gave my heart to him and he had betrayed me. I didn't allow myself to go to the dark place wondering if it was me. I knew it wasn't Roddy was a hoe before we got together he changed for a while but I guess since we had the kids he thought I would just put up with his shit. For now I would stay with him but I would cheat with Bibby.

I texted Bibby wondering if he was free tomorrow. He texted me back almost immediately.
Bibby: If you tryna come see me I can clear my whole schedule?
Exotic: I don't want you to do that just for me I can wait until your free.
Bibby : yeah but I can't wait like I said come tomorrow I'm free
I smiled looking at the text.
Exotic: You know what I coming for right?"
Bibby: Yeah and I'm give it all to you"
Exotic : I can't wait
Bibby: I will be counting the hours 😘
Exotic: 😍😈

I laid there and smiled I put a lock on my messages with him. I went to sleep and dreamed of him. I woke up and stretched smiling "That nap must have did you good" I looked at Roddy
"Yeah I needed that"
I got up and looked at my babies in the bassinets sleeping. He came and kissed me on my neck "Rodrick if you gone be fucking around use protection" he sucked his teeth "You saying that like you know imma cheat or sum I just got a lil head." I looked at him "So you ain't want to see what the pussy was like?" He frowned up "You acting like you wanted me to fuck her." I shook my head "Either way it's cheating"

he huffed "Man chill out alright" I looked at him "Yeah I'm chill out alright all the way fuck out"

"Keep getting smart with me I still your husband." I looked at him
"I can't tell" he walked towards me "See how yo ass lie Rodrick not even two week ago you was telling me how much you loved me and wouldn't cheat and I was your world and all this other shit after all we been through this is how you do me?"

He looked at me " I'm not finna keep apologizing I said I would was sorry okay I can't take the shit back if I could I would but I can't" I shook my head I wasn't believing shit that came out his mouth.

"Okay if you say so" I walked out of the room to go check on Kadence. He was sleeping peacefully sucking his thumb. I laid next to him and rubbed his head "Y'all the best things in my life" I kissed his head even with all the problems me and Roddy were having I never regretted having our babies.

Roddy
I fell asleep on the bed watching TV. I woke up in the middle of the night the TV was still on I looked over Exotic wasn't next to me. She hated me leaving the TV on I got up and looked for her. She was in Kadence room cuddled up to him. I tapped her on the shoulder "Mamas you coming to bed?"
She looked up at me sleepily "I'm good in here" I looked at her and she went back to sleep. I tapped her again she grunted "all right damn I'm coming"

I waited till she got up and started walking before I turned around and walked back to the room. She came in and laid down I was used her putting her head on my chest but she turned away.
I tried to pull her into my chest
"Would you please stop I'm am tired" I sucked my teeth and she turned over. I cuddled up to her back and put my arm around her.

When I woke up she was gone she left a note I dropped the kids off at their grandparents. I have a full day your breakfast is downstairs xoxoxo

I shook my head "What happens to take a month off?" I shook my head ate my breakfast and went to the studio.

Exotic
I was so nervous as I drove to Bibbys place . I pulled over and looked at Yanna's if stories it showed her on a shopping spree hodin bags . I grunted knowing Roddy was with her because she posted his pinky ring. Then she had a slide saying 'You might be wifey but your nigga like me know this pussy pricey' . I hit my steering wheel "This mutherfucka letting this hoe feel like she got one up on me" I shook my head pulled back on the road speeding up "No I'm not going to be no fool for him anymore" I pulled up to Bibbys house. He came outside as soon as he saw me pull up. I got out take a deep breath he hugged me and eased my anxiety. He kissed my forehead and we walked inside his house.

We walked over to the couch and I sat down he sat down next me "I'm happy to see you" I leaned into him "I'm happy see you to"
He looked at my outfit I had on a two piece with a x cut out across my stomach it was light orange. "Stand up for me" I stood up and he grabbed my hand spending me around. " You put this on for me" I giggled "Yeah I did " he turned me around so my ass was in his face he pulled me down into his lap. "How much time do we have?" He kissed my neck

"We have all day" he put his hands on my waist " Good I want to take my time with you" I swallowed I can't believe I really about to cheat on Roddy! He wasnt thinking about you when he was getting head from that hoe

"You having second thoughts? we don't have to I still care about you" I looked at Bibby "No I want you it's just he was my first that's all I'm just kind of nervous" he rubbed up and down my arm with his fingers up and down my arm. "It's okay that not something to be ashamed of" I nodded he kissed my neck "Just relax and let me take care of you" I leaned back into him and turned my head to the side capturing his lips. His hand moved up to my breast I moaned feeling him harden beneath me . I broke the kiss to turn facing him I continued tongue kissing him.

He moaned and gripped my ass he broke the kiss "You sure you want this we can just chill I mean it ?" I pecked his lips before looking in his eyes "I want you don't tell me no" he looked at me and gripped my face tongue kissing me "mmm" I moaned grinding on top of him. I pulled back took his shirt off kissing his chest . I sucked on his neck and chest leaving hickeys he moaned
"You feel so good" I started unbuckling his pants he looked down at me as I got on my knees . He lifted up so could pull down his pants I could see how hard he was through his boxers I massaged it before pulling those down . "Damn" I licked my lips
"You like it?"
"Yes I do" he dick was longer than Roddy's and fatter. I pulled stroked him before kissing the tip on each side. He gasped I started sucking him slowly . I used both hands and strokes him "mmm fuck" he moved my hair out of my face slurpped and swallowed him. Making sure it was messy with a lot of spit he was moaning and panting. I bobbed my head watching him moan was making me wet. I started deep throating him and he lost "Awwww fuuuccck" his eyes rolled back and he started moving slowly grinding into my mouth as I was sucking him "Damn baby "

I kept giving him head until "Baby I'm finna nut"
"Mmhm" is sucked harder
He was out of breath "You heard me ?" I nodded and kept sucking him "Shitt" he bit his lip and he came inside my mouth. I opened so he could see and I swallowed.

He pulled me up and kissed me
"Damn you even better than I dreamed about" I blushed and he kissed me again . He picked me up "We gone need a bed for what I'm bout to do you" I bit my lip and started sucking his neck .

He put me on the bed and pulled my pants down "Damn you ain't got no panties on" I winked at him and he kissed my pussy and starting give me head in the most magnificent way of his.

Roddy
I had been talking to Yanna on and off she said she wanted some new clothes so I took her shopping. "Yes suck it just like that" I leaned back and closed my eyes as I enjoyed the sensations of her giving me head. She moaned and slurped. "Mmm fuck" I started fucking her mouth. Feeling my load coming. She started gagging. I shook my head Exotic could eat the dick up with out choking. "Uggh shit" I blasted my nut. She has snot running out her nose I passed her some tissue. She wiped her nose I looked at my phone Exotic still hadn't text me back. I sent her fine text over to the span of an hour. "What is she doing ?"

I called her and she didn't pick up I called two more times and she didn't pick up. "Dont worry about that you finally gone fuck this pussy?" I looked over at Yanna sitting on the hotel bed " yeah let me see what that shit hitting on"

I had brought some condoms with me I wasn't planning on fucking Yanna but shit Exotic was not trying to give me no pussy no time soon so figured why not she already said I'm cheating might as well get the pussy to. I rolled the condom on and Yanna bent over the bed. I slid into her she was tight but not as tight as Exotic. "Mmm fuck" she moaned and I started drilling her shit.

Exotic
Bibby gave me head nice and slow causing me to come multiple times. He was still slurping me like and icee I had my leg in the air gripping his head. "Shit Bibby I'm ready for that dick" he looked up at me and grinned. "Mm you a freak " he looked at me an I chuckled he laughed to. He stood up and got a condom of the dresser. I watched him it on he positioned himself over me. He grabbed my leg throwing my leg over his shoulder. I grabbed his dick and put I him at my opening he pushed into me. "Shit" we both moaned in unison. He winked at me and started stroking and rubbing my clit with his thumb. "Ohhhhh" it only to a few strokes and I was coming. "Damn girl you tryna turn a nigga out you ain't right" his face was twisting with pleasure he leaned down tongue kissing me and going deep. I screamed into his mouth as my legs started shaking . "Oh my God" he kissed my neck "You so beautiful" he leaned back and kept fucking me. "Huhh" I screamed cumming again as my eyes rolled back.

"Mmm this pussy so good baby" he bit his lip. He pulled out of me "why you stop?" He picked me up "Put your arms around my neck" I did as he said he started stroking me and tonngue kissing me. I add to momentum and started bouncing using my leg muscle. "Yeah get it baby just like that ride this dick till you get enough. I screamed out as orgasm shook me. "Mmm fuck Bibby" he winked at me still bouncing me.

Roddy
"Yes daddy just like that" my legs was tired "Man you get on top" Yanna was pretty but she was the type of girl used to being fucked not doing the fuck "You better ride my shit good to I spent some racks on you" she got on top and started bouncing. It was hard trying to find a rhythm with her. We finally got a nice Rhythm going. "Ugh yes just like dat"

I bit my lip "Yes daddy fuck" I looked at Yanna. She was grabbing her titties. I was not enjoying this as much as I thought I would. I should at least get my nut shit. We kept fucking she was getting more than enough acting like I was giving her the best dick of her life and I wasn't giving her even giving her nothing close to my best.

Exotic
" Uggh shit Bibby" he was hitting me from the back. I ain't gone lie he was giving the best sex. He was laying the pipe better than Roddy had in a long time. "I like the way you moan baby"
"Ohhh I'm finna cum again shit " I held his arm as he kissed my back. "Damn babygirl a nigga finna nut shit" I moaned caught up in lust "Yes bust it daddy"

He throwed his head back moaning I felt his tip get warm as he growled. He pulled my head back kissing me as he started graoning I could tell he was cumming. "Your ready for another round?" He said after he got his self together. We were both sweaty. "Yes I want to ride you baby" he smacked my ass.

I turned around and he tongue kissed me " This ain't gone be a one time thing is it?" His eyes searched my face. "No it won't be"
He nodded "Like I said I'm cool with being the nigga on the side as long as you make time for a nigga" I giggled "I got you boo" he smiled and grabbed another condom. He laid down and I got on top . I positioned my self over him and he pulled me down on his dick making me take all of him. "Ahh yess shit" I said as I started squirting "mmhm" he sucked my titties as I found my rhythm with he we went. Our bodies talked to each other's. We were in no need for words.

Roddy
I finally came after fucking Yanna for about an hour. "So do you want to watch a movie?" She asked rubbing my chest. "Naw I gotta head back to the studio." I got dressed "will i see you again?"
"Maybe" I said putting on my jacket "Check out time is at 11 am tomorrow it's already paid for"

She nodded her head. "Okay well I had a great time with you I came alot" I snorted "Yeah I know" She tried to kiss me and I turned my head and gave her a hug. " See you later" I said turning around to leave.

I went straight home and took a shower. Then I called Exotic she still wasn't answering. I took a deep breath and laid on the bed rolling a blunt what the fuck did I just do?" Exotic can't find out we fucked so I gotta play along and keep Yanna happy Shit this is fucked up. I shoke my head and smoked three blunts. I fell asleep until my mom called saying she was bringing the kids home I looked at the clock it's 9:00 pm
Where the fuck is Exotic she been gone since 6 am this morning ?

I got up to go wait for my mother to pull up with the kids. "Damn" I took a deep breath shit was going bad fast.

Exotic
I laid on Bibbys chest "I gotta go home" he sighed "Yeah I know let's take a shower together before you go" We took a shower and then I got dressed he walked me out. "I promise I will be back"
He scratched his head I could tell he was anxious .I pulled his shirt pulling him to me and I tongue kissed him "I had a hell of a time besides there more positions I wanna try with you" he smiled "Alright call me for real"
"Oh I definitely will"
He opened my car door I got in and he kissed me "Let a nigga know you made it home safe too"

I smiled "I will" I kissed him a few more times before making myself leave. I started driving
I dialed his number "Oh shit you miss a nigga already?"
I giggled "Is it bad if I do?"
"Hell naw that's a good thing""
"Okay then yes" I don't know what we had but whatever it was I liked it made me feel good.
"Damn you gotta nigga head fucked up"
"Why is that?"
"Can I keep all the way real with you?"
"Of course"
"That was the best pussy and sex I ever had in my life"

I was shocked "Oh really"
"I'm being so honest with you right now it's not even funny" I smiled feeling cocky "Well you know I'm blessed" he chuckled and we talked til I made it home.

"I will talk to you later Bibby Goodnight"

"I will see you later babygirl sweet dreams" I went inside the house and put my purse down. Roddy was on the couch holding Kadence "You could have called and told me you wouldn't have made it home early that would have been nice"

"I ain't been in the house two seconds and you starting" I went over and took Kadence from him
"I ain't talked to yo ass all day why the da fuck you ain't text me back all day?" I took a deep breath " I was really busy Roddy damn I couldn't get a minute to myself to day okay ?" I kicked off my heels and walked upstairs rocking Kadence. I checked on the twins there were sleeping. I got Kadence to sleep and Roddy stood over me looking at me. "Something is different about you mamas you got this glow"

I raised my eyebrows "I do" he nodded "Yeah you know last time you had that he nodded toward Kadence. "Oh no no I have got the implant" he shrugged. I put Kadence in his bed. "I'm sorry for jumping down your throat like that I was just worried" I nodded "It's fine."

I walked to our bedroom "how was work ?" He put it his arm around my waist. "It was really good we got lot of good photos. I made a mental note to wear this outfit again and take pictures in it so I could have proof. "You tired he kissed my neck again " rubbing my titties "Yes I am"

"You too tired for a quickie?"
"Rodrick" I said in a tight tone.
"I know you not still mad about that other shit" I shook my head
He backed up "Damn mamas how long Imma have to wait I got needs to" I had to stop myself from laughing I kissed his lips. "I promise first thing in the morning "he sucked his teeth
"Just lay on your side I will be quick I promise."

I could not in good conscious sleep with Bibby and Roddy in the same day my situation was already rachet as hell. Plus he was with Yanna today and thought I didn't know. "Alright mamas" he gave me a kiss and we laid down after I got ready for bed. I closed my eyes and laid down on the pillow. "Come here mamas" Roddy pulled me into his chest. I laid there next to him but my mind was on Bibby. " What's on your mind mamas?" I sighed
"I had just got comfortable and now I have to pee" Roddy chuckled "Yeah it be like that" he let me get up and I snuck and grabbed my phone I watched him yawn before I got up.

"I will be right back" He smiled "Alright mamas I will be waiting he said rubbing his eyes sleepily.
I went to bathroom and closed the door I facetimed Bibby off my regular cell phone.
"I was just thinking about you" I smiled looking at him.
"What you doing?" He flipped his phone around "Nothing just sitting here watching anime" I nodded as he turned the phone back to his face. "You miss me huh?" I bit my lip "Yeah I do"

He smiled licking his lips "So when the next time you pulling up I can't wait til see you again" I chewed "Oh okay so next time we can watch a movie if all you want to do is see me." He busted out laughing "Quit bullshiting on fo nem" I giggled " I will see you soon I promise"
"Alright goodnight baby don't make a nigga wait to long even though it's worth it" I chuckled
"Goodnight" I went back out and looked and laid next to Roddy.

"Mm who was you talking to mamas?" He asked laying on my titties "Nobody baby I was scrolling through TikTok" he snorted "You and then apps you like a lil kid you really need to stop that shit" I chewed my lip and balled up my first to stop from smacking the shit out of him.

"Baby what did you did today?"
He yawned I hung out with the guy we hopped and shit" I nodded "Oh okay"
"Rub my head mamas" I rubbed his head thinking about how he just lied to me. I watched Yanna's story while me a Bibby was taking a break from having sex. She showed herself in a hotel room and one of his discreet chains. I laughed thinking of the irony now instead of him lying it was now me too.

I feel asleep and dreamed of Bibby. When I awoke the next morning it was early the sun wasn't up. I heard one of the twins whining .I got up and found Rhythm crying "Aww baby girl what's the matter?" I picked her up she was wet" I changed her and fed her putting her back to sleep. I crept back in the bed Roddy turned over " You said first thing in the morning"

I rolled my eyes in the dark "Yes I did Roddy" he got on top of me and started kissing my neck. "I have missed you baby" I was staring at the ceiling in the dark. He kissed my lips "Exotic what's wrong?" I cleared my throat "I'm still tryna wake up is all" he kissed my neck " Let me give you some head mamas" I bit my lip and nodded . Roddy turned on the light. He went down pulling my night dress off.

He started kissing and licking me I moaned a lil bit.

God I'm so ready for him to stop touching me lying cheating bastard, you cheating too yeah but he cheated first. Damn I used to really think he was giving the best head but that was before Bibby . "Roody I'm ready for some dick baby"

He kissed his way back up my body. "Shit you don't have to tell me twice" I let him get on top of me. He kissed me I sucked his bottom lip. He pushed into me and I moaned. "Mmm Exotic baby" he started thrusting in me
"Roddy slow down damn"
"My bad I just missed you" he eased his pace. He started trying to stare in my eyes. I closed my eyes and bit my lip. "Mamas looks at me" I opened my eyes and stared him in the eyes. I kept seeing stuff from our past and it made me emotional before I realized it I was crying. "Exotic baby I'm sorry for everything"

Once the tears came it was hard for them to stop. He kept stroking me but I didn't feel anything my body is was numb. I let him have my body until he finished. He tried to rub my face. "Just stop Rodrick damn" he stopped rubbing my face and tried to hold me. I pushed his arms away and went to the bathroom.

Roddy
I sat int the bed looking crazy we just had sex but clearly I was the only one who enjoyed. I got up following her to the bathroom. "Exotic baby can I come in?" She didn't answer so I opened the door she was splashing water on her face "Mamas iii" she shook her head "You gave it all away so easily" I chewed my lip not sure what I could say to make her feel better. "How you feel if I let a nigga slut me out?"

I squinted "Exotic don't threaten me" she looked at me in the mirror "You ain't shit" I walked over to her mad as hell. I turned her around grabbing her neck choking her up "Look you blessed you know how many females would kill to be in your position no other nigga could ever take care of you how I do don't ever say no shit to me about another nigga bitch you acting stupid" I let her neck go and she touched her neck and slid down the bathroom crying even harder. I tried to touch her "Don't touch me!!"

I grabbed her face "See what the fuck I'm saying steady be an ungrateful ass bitch I love you enough to keep it real with yo ass damn what else do you want from a nigga!!" She looked up at me teary eyed. "Two wrongs don't make a right Rodrick!"

"Yeah but they make a hell of a set of directions" she snatched her chin from me. I shook my head and walked away.

Do y'all want Exotic side nigga Pov?

Do y'all like where the story is headed ?

Who do you feel was wrong in this situation?

DONT FORGET TO VOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410 176 35
Ruth is an enthusiastic young psychologist with the sole aim to see everyone around her happy. Everything changes,when she crosses path with Gideon,h...
98 3 14
The most a-symmetric love triangle ever. What could possibly go wrong? Everything. Everything could go wrong. Jay, Rory, and Rodger have been an o...
142 9 8
There's a million reasons why Danny should give Zay up, but the heart wants what it wants, right? When the final straw forces her to come to her sens...
29.1K 1.4K 14
When the one you've shared a life with for almost 5 years has been cheating on you and now all that's left is a broken heart how do you go on? Pictu...