cherry blossoms - an OT7 soul...

Από animesugas

Everybody has a soulmate - that one person that is meant for you. Problem is, you don't know who your soulmat... Περισσότερα

chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty-one.
chapter twenty-two.
chapter twenty-three.
chapter twenty-four.
chapter twenty-five.
chapter twenty-six.
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight.
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty.
epilogue.

chapter twenty.

9.2K 289 18
Από animesugas

Rae had been with the boys for almost a month now and settled into a routine nicely. She had recently celebrated her brother's birthday with him, which now meant she had another birthday on her radar: Jimin's. Thankfully, he was an easy one to plan. She had convinced all of the boys to go out for a fun night. Rae was able to get Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok on board with the idea completely, while Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon were not completely into the idea. Jin and Yoongi are opting to stay home and prepare themselves for drunk people, while Namjoon is going to help Hoseok supervise. She had even invited Jade and Han out as well and she was pretty excited - his birthday was a Tuesday, and after the idea was proposed, Jimin had managed to get everyone's morning schedules clear so they could sleep in.

Rae had managed to get her hair pin straight after doing some make-up and was now looking through her closet for something to wear, wrapped in only a towel. She had gone out with Jade the weekend before to get some shopping done for it and had bought quite a few different options. They were going out to a fancy club, but she still wanted to be a little more of a show-off. After all, it was Jimin's birthday. She let out a groan, picking up two of her options and throwing them on her bed.

"Cutie? Are you all good there?" Hoseok knocked on the door. Rae let out a groan and walked over to her door, opening it and dragging him in. His timing was absolutely perfect and she practically could kiss him. "I can feel your relief. What's up?" he asked, placing a kiss on her shoulder.

"Which one?" she asked, pointing to the two dresses. He looked over the two of them, lightly licking his lips. "I like them both. I really like black, but the other one just feels... sexy." Rae rambled to him.

"Go for the second one. Jimin will go crazy for it, he won't be able to keep his hands off of you. Neither will the rest of us." Hoseok said to her, lifting it up and handing it to her. "Go put it on, I can zip it up." he told her. Rae nodded as she walked into her bathroom, slipping the tight dress on. Hoseok was right behind her, looking at her with lustful eyes as he zipped up the dress. "God, you're so sexy..." he said in a deep voice with a kiss to her neck.

Rae's dress was a nude skin-tight mini-dress that was ever-so-slightly sheer, with a matching pair of nude heels. She had done her makeup to sparkle because she had wanted to stand out. Rae put on a little layer of fake tan over the weekend to give herself some color and she did have to admit: she looked sexy. Hoseok's hands were still all over her. Underneath her dress, she had on a lacy bra, and a surprise for Jimin: vibrating panties. She was going to give him the controller and let him control the settings. Hoseok's eyes widened when he watched her put it in her purse.

"Oh cutie... you're treating Jiminie so well today..." he said to her. She let out a giggle as he kissed her cheek. Hoseok took her hand and led her out to the living room, seeing the other boys waiting there.

"Holy fucking shit." Yoongi let out, causing all eyes to turn to her. Jin nearly choked on his drink as the remaining boys had their eyes crossing her body. Jimin's entire demeanor changed immediately as his eyes landed on hers, the man licking his lips. His hair was slicked back and he was in a white button-up that had the first two buttons undone and a pair of black slacks. Taehyung and Jungkook looked similar, but Jungkook was in all black and had all his buttons done with his sleeves rolled up to expose his tattoos. Namjoon was in all black as well, hair done neatly.

"Hoseok - you're letting her out like that?" Jin shouted. Jimin started walking towards Rae slowly, coming up in front of her.

"Shut up hyung, look at how sexy she looks - " Jungkook said to Jin. Hoseok let out a laugh as Jimin placed a heated, open-mouthed kiss on Rae's mouth. She let out a gasp on impact, feeling Jimin run his hands up her body. "Fucking shit..."

"Let her breathe, Jiminie." Taehyung said to him. Jimin backed away from her, watching slowly as Rae went into her purse and slipped the vibrator's controller into his pants.

"Oh beautiful... you are spoiling me." Jimin said to her. She let out a smile as he kissed her again, Jimin gently sliding his tongue into her mouth and hitting the first button. Rae let out a gasp, the toy on the lowest setting before he turned it off. "So responsive... excellent."

"God damn it..." Yoongi complained.

"Relax, you. Everyone else go catch your car to the club and have fun. Be safe." Jin said to them. He made sure to kiss everyone before they went, Yoongi as well, before they all left and headed out to the car. Jimin was glued to Rae's side, one hand in his pocket and the other in her hand. They had rented a limo, so they all slid inside, letting Rae and Jimin take the two spots at the head before they pulled away to go pick up Han and Jade.

"Alright, let's get this party started." Hoseok cheered, getting everyone a glass and pouring what looked to be expensive champagne inside of it. "You have to drink the whole thing, you two. Cheers to Jimin!" Taehyung and Jungkook let out a groan as the group cheered, promptly throwing back their drinks. Rae realized at that moment one thing: they had never seen her drunk.

"You know, that wasn't that bad." Jungkook said, pouring himself another glass.

"You're welcome." Hoseok said to him. Rae leaned into Jimin's side, getting comfortable in it. She felt him shift, and then the vibrations start. Rae let out a small squeak, feeling Jimin squeeze her thigh with the hand that was around her waist. The other boys looked at her with a raised brow, except for Hoseok. Rae attempted to even her breathing out as Jimin held her in place. "What do I have to do Jimin to get control for just a little bit?"

"Control of..." Namjoon started. Jimin went into his pocket and fished out the remote, and everyone's eyes went wide. He turned it up to the second setting and Rae let out a whine. "I second that question, Jimin." the leader added.

"I'll do it if both of you let me top at least once." Jimin proposed. Rae was breathing heavily, in absolute disbelief that they were talking so casually while she was starting to shake. Taehyung and Jungkook were whispering amongst themselves, eyes wide at the proposal.

"Fine. Only because it's your birthday." Hoseok gave in. Namjoon nodded right behind him, already looking like he was slightly regretting his choice.

"Wait - really?!" Jimin said shocked.

"Don't make me take it back. Now either turn it off or let her come, she's practically dying over there." Hoseok said to him. Jimin turned off the vibrations, making Rae whine and catch her breath.

"Oh no please, continue to have casual conversation while I - " Rae let out a moan as Jimin quickly turned the device on and off on the highest setting.

"You don't get to be a brat tonight, beautiful." Jimin said to her. Just as she was going to fire back at him, the door to the limo was opened by the driver, and Jade and Han arrived. Hoseok made everyone take another glass, and then a shot, as they drove to their final destination. Once they got in, they were led inside the building and to their private booth. Hoseok had done all the hard work, making sure the club was secretive and they could be free with each other. After ordering more shots, Jade dragged her best friend onto the dance floor, leaving all the boys behind.

"You look hot as fuck - how did they let you leave the house in that?!" Jade asked, grabbing her friend and dancing with her to the music.

"Do you really think anyone's gonna mess with me when I have five men here with me?" Rae said to her. They both laughed, starting to feel the effects of the alcohol.

"How is your little present going?" Jade asked. She was the one who suggested it, and Rae figured why not. She felt safe testing her limits like that with Jimin, and had agreed with him that they'd use the stoplight system at any point if she felt discomfort.

"He's having too much fun. He got the others begging to use it too." she said. Jade let out a laugh as the song switched to Partition by Beyonce, the two girls' eyes going wide. They side-eyed their soulmates, then smirked at each other as the music started to slow.

"Oh lord, here they go..." Han said from the booth.

"Is this their song?" Hoseok asked with a laugh.

"Absolutely. The two of them are going to start acting out real quick - I better get down there to reign Jade in." Han said, putting his drink down. Jimin went into his pocket and slid the remote to Hoseok. He nodded to his hyung and followed Han down to the dance floor, the other two maknaes following behind him.

The two girls were dancing as slow and as sultry as they could when the boys approached them. Han went right up in front of Jade, whereas Rae was pushed back against a chest, and Taehyung appeared in front of her. Jungkook was against Taehyung's side and together, all of them were rutting against each other. It had only been about twenty seconds since the song started but it felt like an eternity as Jimin's hands moved Rae's hips into his. Rae was leaning up kissing Taehyung when she moaned into his mouth, the vibrations starting again. Jungkook could feel it, as his hand touched the band under her leg gently.

"Does that feel good, baby? Keep moving those hips for us..." Jungkook told her. Rae let out a nod as everything around her started to feel heightened - Jimin's hands on her hips grinding her into him, Taehyung's lips on hers, Jungkook's hands on her thighs. She started to feel the build of an orgasm as everything buzzed around her. Rae threw her head back into Jimin's shoulder as the vibrations increased, Taehyung grabbing her chin gently.

"Do you want to come, princess?" he asked her. Rae let out a whine, barely audible under the music, and nodded. He looked up at Jimin and turned her around so that she was now against his back and Jimin was in front of her, gluing himself to her front. He was rutting himself against her and Rae felt like she was about to burst - when it all stopped.

"Not yet, beautiful girl. We are going to have more fun." Jimin said deeply in her ear, nibbling on her jawline. Rae let out a whine as the song stopped, the group leading them back up to the table for more drinks.

That was how it went for hours. They'd take a bunch of shots, go back and dance, Rae would get right to the edge, and then it would stop. The remote was being passed from Hoseok to Namjoon, as they were the soberest. Rae was starting to lose all sense of herself, freely grinding her hips against all of her soulmates that would approach her. That's not to say the others weren't as bad - Jimin was almost at her level and Taehyung was passed that, while Jungkook was only moderately drunk. They were all getting incredibly handsy with each other when the two 'adults' came up to them.

"Come on kids, time to go. Jin is yelling at us." Hoseok said to them. Jade and Han had left a bit ago, not being able to take their hands off each other. Rae let out a whine as Namjoon grabbed a hold of her and Jimin. Jimin had lost most of his control and was trying to fuck Rae right in front of everyone - thus why Jin intervened and said they needed to get home.

"S'not fair!! He - he's not even here, Hobah!" Taehyung whined as they were led out of the club.

"If you're a good boy on the way home, you'll get a treat before you pass out." Hoseok said to him. Taehyung gasped and Rae's drunk mind made her pout. Why did he get a treat and not her? She wanted a treat!

"But - Jiminie is going to fuck the two of you - and I wanna - " Rae started to babble, slurring her words.

"Yoongi and Jin have planned something for everyone, okay?" Namjoon said to her.

"I wanna - I wanna..." the only thing Rae had on her mind right now was getting home and having someone make her come. She was at her limit and honestly, her drunk mind was surprised she hadn't said fuck it yet and finished herself off. The vibrator started up again and Rae let out a moan, hands going down to help herself until they were stopped. Namjoon had the remote in one hand and his other hand on hers.

"Don't. Even. Think about it." he demanded her.

"I wanna come, Daddy please!" she begged, letting out a cry as her orgasm was ripped from her again.

"And you will. We're almost home." Namjoon said. It seemed like there was a plan in place - Hoseok was currently taking care of Taehyung and Jungkook, letting them both rut against him, while Namjoon was taking care of Jimin and Rae. Namjoon was feeling at Rae's breasts while he made out with Jimin, who was very very desperate at the moment. She let out a moan at the sight as the limo pulled up outside the dorm. Namjoon quickly led his two out of the car and upstairs, with Hoseok hot on his tail with the other two. He ended up picking up Rae and carrying her inside, practically dropping her into a waiting Jin's arms. "Take her." he simply said to him.

"Jinnie!" she said happily. Jin laughed at her, walking over to the couch where they had covered it with blankets and brought out spare mattresses. Putting her down on the soft surface, she hazily watched as Namjoon handed the remote over to Yoongi, who smirked at her.

"This is my reward for staying home..." he said, placing himself behind her. She was propped up on him now, leaning back against his chest as Jin took off her heels. "Have you been good, pretty girl?"

"Ye - yess 'sI have." Rae slurred. Yoongi let out a chuckle as Jin spread her legs. She let out a loud moan as Yoongi turned the vibrator on again - on the strongest setting. "Yoon - Yoon!"

"I don't like lies, pretty girl. I know you've been bad tonight." he said to her. Rae was so out of whack that she didn't even notice Jin lubing up two of his fingers for her. "Get her ready, hyung." he said to Jin.

"What do you think I'm doing?" he said to him, sliding two of his fingers into her asshole with lube slowly. Rae let out a guttural moan as he did so, throwing her head back against Yoongi's chest. He had two fingers inside of her while Yoongi controlled her orgasm with the vibrator, making the settings go slow, and then fast.

Elsewhere in the room, Rae managed to sneak a glance at everyone else. Taehyung and Jungkook were undressing each other hurriedly while Jimin was making out with Hoseok, moaning into his mouth as Namjoon cupped his erection through his boxers. Rae let out a scream as Jin put a third finger inside of her, orgasm building once more so quickly that she didn't think she'd be able to stop it.

"Gon - gon come - s'hard - " Rae slurred, moaning again.

"Do it, come for us." Yoongi demanded. Her body listened and her orgasm ripped through her, the sweet relief of hours of edging finally breaking free. She came so hard that she was dripping, letting out another loud moan feeling a tongue on her. Jin went down to clean her up, sliding his tongue along her. "Lube, hyung - I need it now."

"Let's get these off you." Jin threw the lube at Yoongi as he sat up Rae to remove the dress, then her panties, throwing it across the room. Yoongi was busy taking his clothes off as well, adding them to the pile of clothes across the room. A loud moan echoed in the room and Rae was able to look to see that Namjoon was taking Jimin, as Jimin was taking Hoseok. Jungkook was taking very good care of Taehyung, who was a shaking mess underneath him. "Look at me." Jin told her, sharply forcing her to look at him. Rae nodded, eyes wide as Jin's mouth met hers. He had her legs spread open in front and back and Rae let out a moan into Jin's mouth when Yoongi's length proded at her ass, the tip breaking through.

"Fuck!" she cursed at the intrusion. Yoongi's cock was far bigger than Jin's fingers, and she was thankful he was going slowly but she still wanted more more more. "Daddy...." she whined. Yoongi let out a moan, feeling her tighten around him, Jin stripping quickly.

"You're doing so good, pretty girl. Fuck just a little more - " Yoongi said to her. Jin pressed kisses to her bare skin as he lined his cock up with her wet hole, pushing his tip in. Rae let out another moan, eyes rolling back in her head at the feeling of being stuffed from both ends. All eyes were on them now, the feeling of euphoria coming through the bond from all directions.

"Fuck that's so hot..." Jimin moaned out as he was fucking into Hoseok. He didn't want to admit it, but he was enjoying himself. Jimin was losing himself to the feeling of being in control of his hyung. With a cry, Jimin came for the first time that night, emptying himself into Hoseok, who was still hard as a rock. Taehyung was practically jelly on the floor, his first orgasm all over himself as well.

Namjoon had moved behind Jin, having left Jimin alone with Hoseok a while ago. He forced his head to look at him while he pushed himself inside of Rae to make out, tongues intertwining with each other harshly. Rae let out a moan as Yoongi's cock was fully settled inside her ass, Jin's being pushed into the hilt making her cry. She faintly heard the bottle of lube being opened again, and then heard Yoongi moan behind her.

"Hobah..." he moaned. Hoseok had slid three of his fingers up Yoongi's ass, gently avoiding his prostate for the time being. Rae's head was spinning, her world hazy as Yoongi and Jin started to thrust at opposite times. She let out a loud moan at the feeling, her nerves on fire as she let out another strong orgasm without warning, her body clenching down on both men's cocks inside of her. "F-fuck baby..."

"Look at you, fucking our baby girl so good..." Hoseok said in his ear. Rae started to squirm, feeling tears in her eyes when she felt a hand on her clit. Jungkook had come over to her now to flick at her clit, Jimin following behind him to take a nipple in his mouth, making Rae cry out again. "Taehyung. Come here and suck." Hoseok demanded. The lone maknae nodded and crawled over, immediately taking Hoseok's cock in his mouth.

Rae had never seen or felt anything like it. Jin and Yoongi were destroying both of her holes, and Jungkook and Jimin were toying with her body, making her feel pleasure that she could have only ever dreamed of feeling. Hoseok was fucking Yoongi, and Taehyung was sucking him off while Namjoon was making Jin jerk him off. The only thing Rae was capable of right now was screaming as she was filled, Jin and Yoongi beginning to thrust in tandem. Jin was hitting her g-spot and she was beginning to feel another orgasm.

"I'm - fuck - I'm gonna come!" she screamed. Without any other warning, Rae let out a cry as she came again. Her vision went while as she came, legs shaking and body trembling and arching. Her nerves were on fire as she leaked out around Jin's cock, making a mess below her. Jin let out a moan as he came next right after her, followed by Yoongi. The two of them twitched inside her as they emptied themselves, Jungkook placing his mouth on Rae's softly to bring her back down. Hoseok and Namjoon groaned through their orgasms.

All 8 of them were panting, Rae struggling to keep herself awake. She was a mess, absolutely sticky and disgusting - not to mention exhausted. Jin came back to earth before anyone else did, as he slid himself out of her and held her in his arms. Yoongi was next, pulling himself out before collapsing on the ground.

"Well shit. Happy birthday to me." Jimin said with a laugh. Rae closed her eyes on Jin's chest, letting the exhaustion take over. She knew that she would be in good hands. 

**

merry christmas ya filthy hoes 

i'm going to be taking a 2 week break from posting to get over my writers block and also to enjoy my 2 week winter break!!! i'll see everyone after the new year!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

808K 33.4K 88
Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music and his members. He didn't like the idea o...
1.4K 76 7
**Bangtan Boys Series Book 4 of 7** On the outside he has everything you could ever wish for fame, money and love. On the inside his heart is broken...
27.9K 1.1K 25
**Bangtan Boys Series Book 2 of 7** What happens when you meet someone from your past? Someone who you had feelings for. What if destiny brought you...
334K 14.4K 74
"Will soulmate/soulmates will fill my emptiness and make me feel happy for real?" Choi (Y/N), a hero with painful past happens to meet her soulmate...