Squirrel girls!

By SabiraMajid2001

Fur? Check! Ears? Check! Good attuitude? Check! High-sprirts? Check! These cute girls are ready to domina... More

Bad boy - EXO
Friday night funkin - W
Sing a song - I
Wolf - W
Runaway - J
Seulgi's solo debut - SG
Tunnel of love - SG
Turkey love - SG
Seoul - J
Bad boy - W
The forgotten birthday - SG
Friend rescue - W
Turkish delight - I
Cry for love - W
Party time - W
The bet - W
MV shoot - SG
Broken hearted boy - J
Cycling - W
Go global! - W
A-ing - OH MY GIRL
16 (Survival show AU 1/2) - OH MY GIRL
Panorama - YooA
Jealous much? - YooA
I'll be here - YooA
Dance dance dance - YooA
Sweet melodies - YooA
Test time - Binnie
Food break - Binnie
Yes or no? - YooA
A special surprise - YooA
Will you give me another chance? - Unnie line
The 5th season (SSFWL) (Survival show AU 2/2) - OH MY GIRL
At the beach - YooA
Aygeo time - YooA
Sweet spot - YooA
To the movies - YooA
The prank masters - YooA
Sick days - YooA
Sleepover fun! - Mimi
Take me out - YooA
Food on the brain - YooA
Kiss Later - LOONA
Seesaw - LOONA
Eclipse - LOONA
Memories - Gowon
Paris - Yeojin (Around the world in 80 days AU 1/5)
Tokyo - Yeojin (Around the world in 80 days AU 2/5)
Iceland - Yeojin (Around the world in 80 days AU 3/5)
Taipei - Yeojin (Around the world in 80 days AU 4/5)
Busan - Yeojin (Around the world in 80 days AU 5/5)
Assurance - Yeojin
Welcome to Indonesia! - Olivia Hye
Coachella - Yeojin
Squad goals - Chuu, Gowon & Yves
Broken dreams (Yes or no AU 1/4)
Secret lovers - Yeojin
The grand show - LOONA (Yes or no AU 2/4)
Chewing gum - LOONA

Squirrel girls intro

21 1 0
By SabiraMajid2001

A/N: You guys, I'm so damn excited to start on this book that's coming up in the future! Of course, this is only a preview, but since my other book won't last that long, I just thought I would do this real quick to get it out of my system. 

So let's meet our brand new group!!!! 

-----------------------------------------------------

If you think puppies and kittens are cute, then you have not met these precious little girls! These girls are not only sweet, they're also dominating the world by storm that's ran over by YG. YG is always known on to make mature groups like iKON, BLACKPINK and WINNER, but with them, that's a whole different story. 

So how about we meet the girls right now?! 

First is our leader, Kwon Eunbi: 

(A/N: Damn.... what a look.....)

She's born on Sept 27th 1995, making her a fall baby. 

She admires IU and she used to be a LOVELYZ back up dancer. She has an older brother and she likes snow white, but only because she wears red. Her hobbies are running, shopping and swimming.

She doesn't have anyone else, but she doesn't have an ideal type either. 

"Whoever the love of my life I just hope he treats me right till the end of the time." 

Next is the main vocalist, Wendy: 

(A/N: I really like this picture of her, just look...... at that!)

Her favourite color is green she loves Spring the best because it means goodbye cold bitterness and hello, sunshine and warm weather! She has a very big family and she longs for all of them to spend sometime together. 

She cares a lot for her famil and when one of them gerts hurt, she taught them on how to be strong especially to her younger ones. 

Her boyfriend is EXO's Chanyeol. Even though they only see each other as brother and sister, the feelings were too strong to deny and that's how it came to be. 

"I know, I know. I shouldn't date my brother, but techinically, we only call each other brothers and sister sin the company because we see each other like them and it's not like we're related for real." 

Next is the main rapper, Yoojung: 

(A/N: I can feel her gaze just staring into my soul....)

She's born on November 12th 1999, making her a fall baby. 

She doesn't have any siblings and her favourite emoji is the sunflower. 

Her favourite groups are 2NE1 and BTS and her role model is Rihanna. Her hobbies include painting, photography, and dancing, Yoojung appeared in multiple episodes of "Golden Tambourine" and she was a contestant of V-1 (Eliminated in episode 1).

Her boyfriend The BOYZ's Younghoon. They both met back in Whatta Man where he played her boyfriend who's not interested in her but when she updoed her look, that's when he is. The two of them hit it off and are still going strong. 

"Whether I'm cute or sexy, he loves me the way I am and I love him the way he is." 

Next is the main dancer, YooA: 

(A/N: She is....... so truamatizing.......)

She's born on Sept 17th 1995, making her a fall baby too. 

Her older brother is a famous 1MILLION choreographer, she is known for her small, doll-like face and the because of that, the members tease YooA because she is so cute-looking. Her shoe size is 230mm.

She acted in "Idol Drama Operation Team" and Yooa is ranked 20th on TC Candler "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2021". 

When it comes to her ideal type, she likes someone around the height of 175 cm; Someone who is honest. Among celebrities, she likes actor Jung WooSung.

"Like jesus christ...... I can go on forever just talking about him. He's not a king, he's not a god, he is everything that I can ever want and more and when he kisses the other female leads, I secretly wished that I can be them so he can kiss me." 

Next up, we have the face, Sihyeon: 

(A/N: A bit shady, but we can make it work.)

She's born on August 5th, 1999, making her a summer baby. 

She was a trainee for 2 years and 10 months, she loves taking the bus and she also loves Oreo cheesecake. She loves to lie on the couch and just watch TV all day while eating corn dogs and cheese sticks. 

Her specialties are singing and dancing, likes Americanos and black noodles and her favorite late night snack is tteobokki. 

Her boyfriend is ATEEZ's Yeosang. She can not live withut him and even though he's super introverted, he just loves her with his heart and the twio can make quite a couple. 

"He's super cool and really super sweet. I thought he would be awkward when we first started dating, but he's actually a gentleman! I'm so shocked that he even had it with him! *laughs*" 

Next is the center, Jeewon:

(A/N: She literally looks like EVERGLOW's Mia!!!!!)

She's born on April fools day, making her a very special spring baby! 

She cannot swim, she wants to act, she likes video games and her bed. Her role model is IU and her and Bomin are very good friends with LOONA's Hyunjin.  Jeewon dislikes raw salmon and she's afraid of worms.

Her mood changes with the weather and Jeewon prefers light makeup over strong colored makeup.

She doesn't have an ideal type either. 

"I just want someone to love me just the way I am." 

Next up is the visual, Solbin: 

(A/N: Goddamn, she's beautiful.......)

She's born on August 19th 1997, making her a summer baby. 

She has an older brother, her nicknames are Solbinnie and Solbean and she appeared on "Her Secret Weapon". She's also friends with PENTAGON's Kino since they have went to the same school together. 

She's friends with GFRIEND's Yerin and 15&'s Jimin too. She's good at impersonating. (In "Happy Together", Solbin impersonated 11 things).

She doesn't have a type either. 

"I'm still looking for the perfect man at my dreams." 

And last, but defintely not least, we have Yeojin: 

(A/N: She looks just like Eunha...... I miss GFRIEND so much!!!!!)

She's born on November 11th 2002, making her a fall baby as well. 

She's an only child, she doesn't like eating beans and she's the shortest of the group. Yeojin has graduated from junior high on February 8th, 2018 and her nicknames are Bean, Jin and Aromi.

 A lot of people think Haseul and Yeojin look like siblings and Yeojin's specialty is lying down, sleeping, playing and eating. 

She doesn't have an ideal type.

"I'm in no rush to look for a man. If it's meant to be, it will be. And I'm going to keep looking as long as the sun rises in the sky and the moon rises up in the night." 

And that's all to it for the roll call of the squirrel girls! Just looking makes me want to melt away into a puddle......

I think I am already........ heart aching...  eyes bulking..... fever flushing.....

--------------------------------------------------

A/N: This book is going to be so much fun after my previous book is done!

So until we get started, see you next time!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

912K 26.2K 105
She's not a graduated woman and has difficulty earning money just to provide for her two sisters. She gave up her dreams just to allow her siblings t...
104K 1.7K 60
Oneshots, imagines and scenarios for kpop female idols ;)
36.6K 535 25
you are a new intern at I.M.P Working for an imp named Blitzo "the o is silent", from there you meet a beautiful young girl named Loona and you go fr...
44.4K 2K 19
Requested 💙 Female Reader Imagines with Seulgi from Red Velvet! Requests are always open! Feel free to send any in that you have! I don't write smu...