MV shoot - SG

A/N: You're in the mood to stay home and get comfy with your crush this week. Nothing else but canoodling by the fireplace or watching movies will do — especially since you rarely spend enough time sitting still and your significant other is the only one who knows how to calm your fiery temperament.

The blue moon on August 30 is the ideal time to do so. Order dinner, pick a film you both like, and have fun connecting in a playful way. You'll find that you both share the same taste in movies, food, and music — making this a great foundation to build upon in the future. If you keep this up every month, you will be able to forge a solid commitment and relationship. Being connected in a soulful way will make you both more blissful than ever, allowing you to believe in fairy tales and happy endings. 

--------------------------------------------------

Today, the girls are at the MV shoot forFeel My Rhthym off of their new mini album The Reve Festival: Feel My Rhythm. As Seulgi is prepping for her solo scene, she noticed a very familair face. 

"Oh my gosh, what are you doing here?" She giggled. 

Jimin bowed to the staff before heading over to her in all smiles. 

"I'm here to see you, silly!" He exclaimed, "Man, you look like a wicked witch in that." 

"Thank you. I'm playing the witch of winter because----" 

"Because you love to get drunk?" He asked, teasing her.

"NO! There are other reasons because of partying and getting drunk too." She replied. 

"Yeah, like what?" He crossed his arms. 

Since she couldn't give a response, she scoffed. 

"And here I am thinking you were here to support me and the girls..... some boyfriend you are." She rolled her eyes, playfully. 

He chuckled as he chased after her.

After meeting the members, Wendy showed him to her scene. The whole underwater scene is green screen where she jumped into the water and then see a big strawberry. 

"Ooh, I love strawberries, but what does this symbolize?" He asked. 

"I don't know..." Wendy shrugged, "But it will look super cool when Reveluv sees this." 

"Yeah, I just know that it's going to be awesome." He replied. 

Then they headed outdoors and in their pink dresses as they did in the jacket shoot. Only Irene had to wear a different dress and hairstyle since updoes her thing and the pink dress is too heavy for her to move. 

They all lip sync to the song as they stared at the camera singing the song. After that, they bowed to the staff. 

"Hey, babe. You should have seen Irene's dress, it was all pink and poofy!" Yeri giggled. 

"Yes, but oh my god, was it heavy. I literally couldn't even stand up!" Irene complained. 

"How big was the dress anyway?" He asked. 

The staff brought it over for him to say and he whisteled over how poofy and big it is. 

"Wow..... I can understand why you have trouble walking. But you do look pretty beautiful in it." He replied. 

"Thank you." Irene smiled.

"Hey, what about me? Don't you like my dress and my cute little hat?" Seulgi got jealous.

"Yeah, you look like a goddess. I won't be surprised if you guys actually wear these to your actual weddings." Jimin replied. 

"Ha, that's an understatment." Joy snickered. 

After loads of prepartion, the MV is already done! 

Oh ah ah ah yeah
Oh whoa oh whoa oh whoa
Red Velvet

Blowing up this fancy ball
We're back, cute chaotic delight
This is gonna be a crazy night
(To-na-na-na-na-na-night)

Epic appearance to stunning greetings
Let's have a little fun, don't be shy, ae bae
Let the play start
(Feel my vibe and sway)

Blow confetti
Let off more fireworks
Pride and prejudice got nothing on us
Free in this moment, in this room

Feel my rhythm, come with me
Imagine anything
Follow the music, dance to the moonlight
Right in this moment (Play my rhythm)

Follow follow my heartbeat
Till the sun comes up
Feel my rhythm, never stop
Don't miss this moment, baby

A sweet ride, Old and Classic (Just ride)
Now cruising into a weird, new dimension (Get loud)
A place I've never imagined
Appears unexpectedly
This fabulous night,
Fabulous us, fun and wild and brave

Grab me in your motion
G-give me a new direction
Infinite black hole
Hypnotizing sweet emotion
Come ride with me (Sway)
Let's go anywhere (Way)
I want to mess
All the boundaries in this world (Oh yeah)

Blow confetti (all around)
Pop more champagne (all yours)
Don't confine yourself to yesterday and tomorrow
I'm truly free right now

Feel my rhythm, come with me
Imagine anything
Follow the music, dance to the moonlight
Right in this moment (Play my rhythm)

Follow follow my heartbeat
Till the sun comes up
Feel my rhythm, never stop
Don't miss this moment, baby

Ah ah ah ah (Ah ah ah ah)
When the world stops
What a what a feeling
Come take my hand (All right)
A brand new film
We falling deep, you and I
Next time, spin the clock, where should we go?
Come on, let's start again, you and I
Whoa whoa whoa whoa

Feel my rhythm, come with me
Imagine anything
Follow the music, dance to the moonlight
Right in this moment (Play my rhythm)

Follow follow my heartbeat
Till the sun comes up
Feel my rhythm, this never-ending dream
Don't miss this moment, baby

Finally, it's time for everyone to go back home after a good day's work. 

"I think that was one of the most delicate and beautiful MVs that we've ever done." Wendy replied. 

"I know, most of our MVs are usually quirky and fun, sometimes even dark. It's nice to have a breath of fresh air with this." Irene replied. 

"Agreed, but even taking a breaht of fresh air can make a girl really hungry." Seulgi replied. 

"I'll say, how about we all go out and get some BBQ?" He suggested. 

The girls nodded and cheered, 

"I thought that you'd never ask!" Seulgi jumped as he carried her bridal style. 

"Oh my, now we really look like a married couple." He laughed. 

The girls laughed too and they quickly headed over to the changing rooms to get out of their fancy dresses. 

"Um.... can someone help me with mine please?" Irene asked. 

Wendy, Seulgi and Jimin helped her up to her feet as they carried her never ending dress. 

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I want a poofy dress like Irene's too! Okay, maybe not as poofy, but rather just aboput enough so I can look cute and I can move around. 

Anyway, see you next time!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!