𝙈𝙮 𝘽𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 �...

By Leyah_eroticstories

❝You Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "Are you ready for me baby?" I n... More

❝𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞🎉🦋
❝𝓒𝓸𝓹𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 & 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼❞‼️
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9..
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21..
22.
23.
24..
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33
34.
35.
36..
37..
38..
39.
40.
42.
43.
44. |PT. 1|
45.. |PT. 2|
46..
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52..
53.
54.
55.
56..
57.
58..
59. | Birth |
60. | Wedding |
Epilogue.. 1♥︎
Epilogue. 2♥︎
{THE END.} Aesthetics-★
SEQUEL-🦋
READ ONLY IF YOU'VE FINISHED THE STORY!!
ANNOUNCEMENT🎉!!!
New Story Alert🎉⚠️

41..

23.8K 590 75
By Leyah_eroticstories

~~ Recap ~~

He washed every part of me with care and I melted in his embrace. "Next time, call me angel, I'll rather get my hands dirty than ever let yours get dirty." He lovingly kissed my cheeks and my nose.

"I love you, my angel." He whispered into my ear.

"I love you, always and forever."

"Always and forever."

~~

-Christmas isn't a season, it's a feeling.   ~Brielle

Today's the day I was so excited for, Christmas!

I love Christmas. Wait no, let me rephrase that. I love the gifts and the food. Yeah, that sounds better.

We're all at Enzo's parents house, and by all I meant; My mom, Luke, Ally and her mom, Marcus and his mom, Claire, Enzo's three best friends, his sisters, three cousins, Mark and Isaac. Yeah that's about it, one big family.

Oh if you're wondering what happened with Jessie, well unfortunately. . 

She died.
.
.

Did I say died? Oh sorry, I meant she's in a coma. Apparently I hit her in the head hard. I felt bad, I really do.

"I still can't believe you put her in a freaking coma." Ally said with a smirk.

"She deserves it, damn what I would pay just to see that beating." Marcus joined in as they laughed. 

I frowned. "I don't think it's funny guys and I think I took it too far."

"What? that girl set you up to get rape and you're feeling sorry for her? I think she hit you in the head too." Ally said with disbelief.

"Yeah, she deserves it. Working with that devil was the last straw." Marcus said and they both nodded.

Enzo told me everything that night, from the part where someone robbed him to where he went to a restaurant with Mark and four girls came to him, asking him to fuck them and to when Jessie sat on him and kissed his lips. 

Everything.

I knew he wouldn't hide anything from me either way.

He came over and kissed my cheeks earning a blush from me. "You okay, angel?" He asked and my friends cooed at us.

"Yes I'm okay, are you?" I asked, seeing how cute he looked in our Christmas pants. I bought matching sets for us yesterday. 

Cliche I know.

"No." He said as he sat beside me. Ally and Marcus went away, giving us privacy.

"What's wrong?" I asked sitting in his lap.

"I want your attention, since we came here you're around everyone except me." He frowned with a cute pout.

"Dari, you practically slept at my house last night." I said with an eye-roll.

"So? I still need your attention." Such a big baby he is, I don't know why he loves my attention on him so much.

"Break it up guys, I don't need to see that." Mom said coming into where we were. I quickly jumped off Enzo's lap and he frowned even more.

"Hi ma." Enzo said to her and she smiled brightly. She started making Enzo call her mom now and this big idiot made her one of the managers at his hospital. He's so crazy sometimes.

"Hello dear. Every time I see you two, you're always hooked on each other, can't stay away?" She asked and I giggled.

"It's Enzo, he can't seem to stay away from me for too long." I smirked as he glared at me, mom laughed at us.

"Isabelle, come and check on these for me." Mama Lil called out to her and she quickly got up, heading right for the kitchen. We already ate so they're probably baking or something.

"Hi Zozo, hi angel." Claire said coming over to us, she took it as a habit calling me angel just like Enzo. 

"Hi bear, enjoying yourself?" Enzo asked, kissing her cheeks and I did the same as she giggled. His parents adopted her already and they became even closer than before, this girl acts really mature for her age.

"I want my Christmas presents now." She said giving Enzo puppy eyes, he quickly ran off without looking back at us and I laughed. He knew he would give in so he ran left me here.

"Angel." She pouted at me and I almost gave in. Almost. 

"Princess, you know we have to wait until everyone else is ready." I said and she huffed but nodded her head.

"EVERYONE, LETS PLAY SOME GAMES." I heard Mark shout to us and I went to see everyone sat down in circles. I sat down and Enzo came directly beside me. I really think he has attachment issues cause this ain't it, at all.

"What are we playing?" One of Enzo's cousin asked, who was beside me. He had brown eyes, black hair, 6'1 and definitely a player. He kept flirting with me the moment I stepped foot in this house and he knows I'm Enzo's girlfriend.

"Spin the bottle please." Kira said and they agreed. Oh Lord, I'm not making out with no one other than Enzo.

"Okay, so whoever the bottle lands on, you'll have to kiss them or drink shots." Mark said and we nodded.

"Larry you first." Sophie said and he spun the bottle, it landed on Enzo. He smirked getting up.

"What the fuck? you better go drink that fucking shot cause I'm not kissing you." Enzo yelled pushing him back and we all laughed. "Ouch." He said chuckling, taking the shot.

Ally gave the bottle a spin and it landed on Jordon, I smirked as both of them blushed. Jordon went to her and kissed her deeply and we cheered. Ally looked like a blushing mess.

It was my turn to spin, please God let it land on Enzo. I think I'm cursed because it landed right on his cousin Devin. 

"No, what the fuck? she's not kissing no fucking body other than me." Enzo said gripping me into him tightly.

I leaned in to kiss Devin and he smirked leaning in as well.

Just as he was expecting it I pulled back. "Yikes, I'd rather take a shot than have my lips on anybody who isn't my man." This time I smirked at him and he looked shocked like this was the first time he got rejected, they all laughed at that. 

Enzo did tell me before that he was the one he caught having sex with his ex and he knew they were dating at the time. 

Disgusting.

Enzo had a proud smile as I took the shot, he kissed my forehead as it was his turn to spin. It pointed directly at me. Oh my God.

He wasted no time in capturing my lips in a soft but hot passionate kiss. I almost moaned when his tongue slipped into my mouth as he squeezed my ass, but a clear throat made us stop and we saw everybody looking at us with wide eyes.

"That was the hottest kiss I've ever seen, now I'm wondering if the kiss is that hot, how will the sex be?" Mark said fanning himself with Isaac, we both blushed red.

They're so dramatic.

"Ew, that's my brother. Stop it." Sophie said with a disgusted face.

Marcus spin next and it landed on Kira. "Come on pretty boy, I know you want to kiss me." Kira said with a smirk. Oh wait, she's definitely not innocent. Marcus blushed as they kissed, this was Marcus first kiss. 

So precious. I can already tell he's gonna be the submissive and Kira the dominant one in this relationship.

It continued for a while until it was time for the presents. I love this part so much.

I had a hard time picking out Enzo's gift because that guy had everything. I got him a Rolex watch set, a photo album that has every picture of us in it and a wallet that he wanted since last week.

"Thank you so much, angel. I love them, it means a lot to me. We have a lot of good memories in this album" Enzo said leaving kisses all over my face.

"Stop it Dari, we're not alone." I giggled pushing him off of me.

"Oh my God, you did not! You got me a puppy." I said crying, I wanted one for a long time now. He quickly took me into his arms comforting me. "Thank you, love." I said and he kissed me in return.

He got me a Tactical pen for self-defense, a cute puppy, jewelry and not to forget the beach house he got me for Christmas. 

They're so beautiful.

Everyone gave me gifts and vice versa. The day went by quickly and now I'm in a guest room changing. We're all staying here tonight, I got a different room from Enzo because my mom is here.

I went to bed after freshening up but I couldn't sleep, all my mind did was thought about Enzo. He's the most amazing person ever, he made sure nobody apart from Ally and Marcus knew that I was the one who sent Jessie in the hospital.

I got up, sneaking out to Enzo's room when I knew everyone was sleeping. I opened his door silently and saw him sleeping on his back with his arm behind his head and the duvet covering only his lower half and his legs spread wide on the bed. 

Even when he's just sleeping, he's hot. I could see his tattoos and abs on display which made me drool. His pink plumb lips, long eyelashes, his hair scattered over his forehead and his black stud in his ear.

My man is beyond handsome.

⚠️WARNING: SMUT!! 🔞

I thought of an idea to wake him up. I drew away the duvet from over him and saw him only in his boxers. I took his dick out which was still big even when it was not erect. I didn't want to do it without his consent but he did tell me that I can do whatever I want with him anytime without asking.

I kneel on the bed between his spread legs, with my ass up in the air and put his cock in my mouth while stroking what couldn't fit. He immediately moaned in his sleep as his cock started erecting in my mouth. I licked the slit with my tongue gathering the pre-cum that just came out.

I used my entire tongue to move my way up and down his cock. I also use the tip of my tongue to flick his frenulum, then swirl it around the head before gently bringing it into my mouth.

I focused my attention on the head first before deep-throating him, trying to relax my throat from gagging.

"Fuck, hmm." He moaned, his eyes still closed and I smiled. I gathered saliva in my mouth spitting it on his cock as I stroked him. I quickly slipped my panties off feeling the need to touch myself as my pussy was getting wetter by the second.

He finally opened his eyes and stared at me fingering myself as I sucked him off. I gave him an innocent smile and continued. "O-Oh shit, my naughty girl." He groaned with lust swirling in his sleepy eyes as I sucked him sloppily then I reached back up to him and started kissing all over his body.

I went back down and started off slow with light pressure, and gradually increased my pace. I hollowed my cheek and took him further down my throat as he bucked his hips in my mouth. "T-That's it angel, suck m-my cock." I used my tongue played with his tip and he moaned even louder.

I took his balls in my hand playing with them like they were my stress balls. Before I could go any further, he took his cock out of my mouth, spun me around so that my pussy was directly over his face and my face was right near his cock which slapped my face. I was shocked at how fast and easily he turned me in this position.

"Do you feel comfortable, baby?" He asked waiting for my answer to which I told him yes. In the next second, his lips were on my clit sucking and flicking it. I moaned over his cock which made him jerk into my mouth.

He moaned into my pussy that created a vibration as he used his tongue playing with my clit. I shivered at the feeling, I deep-throat him and used my tongue massaging the head, the feeling of him in my mouth and his mouth on my pussy made me moan over his cock again.

"Taste so fucking g-good, angel." He dipped his tongue inside and my eyes rolled back at the sensation. I took his balls in my mouth giving them equal amount of attention. "Shit, I-I'm gonna cum." He thrust his dick further down my throat as he swirls his tongue even faster in my pussy.

My eyes welled up at the feeling of my orgasm making its appearance. "Mhm, I want to feel your cum all over my face, papi." I said sucking him sloppily. He sucked on my clit pushing two fingers inside me and that did it.

My body shook as I climaxed in his mouth, I could hear him slurping on my juices. I felt his dick twitch when I licked his slit and seconds later I felt his cum down my throat, I swallowed everything and a whimper left my mouth as he continued to feast on my pussy.

"I-" I tried to say as he was still sucking on my pussy not letting it go. "I c-can't." I said as I rode his tongue, my clit was pulsating so much.

"Cum on my tongue one more time, baby. Give it to me." His tongue kept playing with my slit as his fingers rubbed my clit. I moaned as tears fell from my eyes. "Hm, ride my tongue angel." He pushed his tongue into me going even deeper.

"Oh f-fuck, right there." I felt another orgasm coming as he massage my insides with his tongue. I climax without warning as he sucked me dry of every cum.

He took me off him carefully and got up. "Get on all fours, now!" He said while stroking his cock. My pussy felt overused but it was still wet just from seeing his cock. What the fu-

"Are you ready for me baby?" I nodded my head licking my lips seductively, which made his cock even more harder than before. I went on all fours spreading my legs wide showing him my wet glistening pussy.

"P-Please." I moaned as he ran his fingers over my folds then slapped it making my arousal dripped down my thighs. He positioned his cock at my entrance, slowly entering me.

"Fuck, this pussy keeps getting tighter and tighter." He groaned out squeezing my ass as he pulled out of me then slammed back into me with full force as tears spilled from my eyes at how good it felt. He wrapped his hand around my neck slightly as my back collided with his chest and he thrust into me without mercy.

"This was what you woke me up for, no?" He asked as he pounded into me from behind. I heard showers of rain pouring outside as he slid in and out.

It was getting too much, my tears were falling even more. The pleasure was out of this world, I tried pushing him from me but he slapped my hands away. "Take every inch of my fucking cock, slut."

I moaned loudly as his hips circled, my walls clenching him. "E-Enzo." I cried out as he pressed against my throat harder.

"I'm going to ruin this fucking pussy. You feel so good." He rasped out as he started with long strokes. I felt him, every inch, every vein, every thrust. I whimpered as I bit my lip and clenched around his cock wanting to cum but he pulled out knowing I was going to cum. 

Bastard.

He went and laid down on his back with his cock even bigger than before, looking at me expectantly. I went over on top on him with both my legs on either side. I took a hold of his cock lining it up at my entrance as I slid down on it. 

"Shit." He groaned as I took every inch in my pussy. He pulled me down, thrusting his tongue in my mouth and I moaned while still tasting myself inside his mouth.

I started sliding up and down slowly as we both enjoyed the feeling of each other. He took my breast in his mouth swirling his tongue over the bud. I started going faster and we both were a moaning mess.

"Don't s-stop angel, you look so beautiful bouncing on my cock." He moaned loudly as I began bouncing deeply.

I circled my hips around his cock and that's when he lost it. He thrust into me without second thought, I screamed his name as he fucked me like his used doll. That thought alone got me dripping on his cock.

"You like that, hm? you like me stretching out this pussy with my cock, angel?" He slapped my ass groaning. "Cum, now." He said with a shaky voice and my pussy milked his cock wet. He gave me three more thrusts before pressing into me more, shooting ropes of cum inside me.

I laid flat on top of him breathing harshly as we stayed there for a minute, until I felt him harden inside me again. "Oh baby, it seems we're not done yet." He said as he picked me up, my legs around his waist as he slammed back into me. 

"It's t-too much, please." I begged as he continued fucking my insides. 

"You know our safe word angel, use it." He said taking my legs from around his waist and putting both on either side of his arms, thrusting back into me. "Are you okay like this?" He asked and I nodded.

It's true that I had a safe word which was 'pineapple', but I'm never gonna say that because it felt too good being fucked like this.

"Just like t-that, make me cum baby." I said in a seductive manner and my eyes rolled at the spot he was hitting. This is heaven.

"Hmm. I'm going to make you cum so fucking hard." He slammed into me harder. "That's it baby, scream for me." He laid me on the bed still pounding in me. My pussy was soaked, you could hear it as he fucked me faster. I could even see my cream all over his cock.

He rubbed my clit in a circular motion as I felt the knot in my stomach. "Cum for me, angel. Let it all go." He said as his cock twitch inside me signaling that he's going to cum as well. 

"Holy s-shit, I'm about to cum." I screamed as my orgasm ripped through me, I squirmed on the bed as I let everything out. He followed right after as he groaned holding me still, while rubbing my clit. I was still climaxing, my vision blurred as I cried at the intense feeling.

"Hm, good girl. You make me feel amazing." That was the last thing I heard before I slipped into darkness completely. "Merry Christmas, baby."

I guess he did kill me with his dick after all. 

RIP to me. #JusticeForMyPussy.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

-I think I'm giving y'all too much smut now lmaooo! 🥵

Sit your ass down and drink some tea with me. 🐸☕️

🔹Thank you, besties! Stay safe!🔹

🤍.

Love,

Leyah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.6K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
1.7M 44.4K 68
He kisses the corner of my lips one final time before pulling away, forcing my eyes to fly wide in irritation as I see the wicked yet beautiful smirk...
108K 1.6K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...
706K 9.7K 26
"Can I ask you a question?" Alexander says looking me in the eyes while laying back and holding a blunt. "Mhm, ask away.." I replied curiously, focus...