Always You || MYG โœ“

By purplelovetae30

"Why me?" "Because it has been ๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ" โžช๐€ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ, ๐Ÿ... More

โ˜ผ๏ธŽโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ1โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜ผ๏ธŽ
โ˜ผ๏ธŽโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ2โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜ผ๏ธŽ
โ˜ผ๏ธŽโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ3โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜ผ๏ธŽ
โ˜ผ๏ธŽโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ4โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜ผ๏ธŽ
โ˜ผ๏ธŽโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ5โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜ผ๏ธŽ
โ˜ผ๏ธŽโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ6โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜ผ๏ธŽ
โ˜ผ๏ธŽโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ7โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜ผ๏ธŽ
โ˜ผ๏ธŽโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ8โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜ผ๏ธŽ
โ˜ผ๏ธŽโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ9โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜ผ๏ธŽ
โ˜ผ๏ธŽโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ10โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜ผ๏ธŽ
โ˜ผ๏ธŽโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ11โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜ผ๏ธŽ
โ˜ผ๏ธŽโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ12โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜ผ๏ธŽ
โ˜ผ๏ธŽโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ13โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜ผ๏ธŽ
โ˜ผ๏ธŽโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ14โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜ผ๏ธŽ
โ˜ผ๏ธŽโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ15โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜ผ๏ธŽ
โ˜ผ๏ธŽโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ17โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜ผ๏ธŽ
โ˜ผ๏ธŽโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ18โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜ผ๏ธŽ
โ˜ผ๏ธŽโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ19โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜ผ๏ธŽ
โ˜ผ๏ธŽโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ20โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜ผ๏ธŽ
โ˜ผ๏ธŽโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ21โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜ผ๏ธŽ
โ˜ผ๏ธŽโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ22โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜ผ๏ธŽ
โ˜ผ๏ธŽโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ23โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜ผ๏ธŽ
โ˜ผ๏ธŽโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ24โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜ผ๏ธŽ
โ˜ผ๏ธŽโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ25โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜ผ๏ธŽ
โ˜ผ๏ธŽโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ26โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜ผ๏ธŽ
โ˜ผ๏ธŽโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ27โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜ผ๏ธŽ
โ˜ผ๏ธŽโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ28โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜ผ๏ธŽ
โ˜ผ๏ธŽโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ29โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜ผ๏ธŽ
โ˜ผ๏ธŽโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ30โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜ผ๏ธŽ
แด›สœแด€ษดแด‹ สแดแดœ

โ˜ผ๏ธŽโ˜ฝ๏ธŽ16โ˜พ๏ธŽโ˜ผ๏ธŽ

633 38 0
By purplelovetae30

"𝐖𝐨𝐰𝐰 𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐚! 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲!" Taehyung said complimenting his sister.

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐞. 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥." Y/n said smiling while she was looking forward for her date to pick her up.

"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐚! 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐲!" Taehyung said scrolling down his phone already making plans with his best friends for an arcade hangout.

"𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧?" Y/n asked getting interested hearing the familiar name.

"𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐀𝐢𝐬𝐡! 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞? 𝐇𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐚" Taehyung said laughing out loud finding the situation a little funny.

"𝐁𝐮𝐭-" Before Y/n could say anything, a honk of a car interrupted them indicating that Y/n's date for the day was here to pick her up.

The door was opened by Taehyung welcoming the familiar figure inside his home. Y/n was inside one of the rooms so she was still clueless about how exactly her date looks like.

"𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠?" Taehyung asked the older smirking.

"𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠. 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠?" Yoongi asked.

"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭! 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝." Taehyung said giggling making the older smile.

"𝐎𝐡! 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢! 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝! 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐧." Mrs.Kim said. For some family emergency, Y/n's mother had to go to the nearby hospital where one of her friends was admitted.

"𝐎𝐡 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐲. 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰." Yoongi said smiling.

"𝐔𝐡𝐮𝐡𝐡𝐡𝐡𝐡𝐡! 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞. 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐚. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞." Taehyung said giggling and ran to bring his Y/n noona.

"𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐚! 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭! 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞?" Taehyung whined.

"𝐈 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐞. 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧!" Y/n said glaring at her cousin who gulped in fear but he knew very well that his Y/n noona won't do anything to him.

Finally both the cousins went outside after Y/n checked herself on the mirror for the last time. She looked gorgeous in her floral frock with a light woolen cardigan to compliment with the cool weather of Zurich. Her hair open with minimal makeup on her face.

As soon as Y/n reached the living room where her date was already waiting for her, her eyes fell on the most handsome man she ever saw.

She could see her date wearing a black minimal suit with his long black hair having a stylish mullet. His eyes sharp, his skin pale, his cute little lips. Everything about the man in front of her screamed perfectness. And weirdly or not but she felt as if she saw that face somewhere else. His face reminds reminds her of someone.

Yoongi was shocked. So shocked because the female standing in front of him was the same female he saw few days back at the park when he was clicking pictures for his New Zealand clients.

Yoongi stepped forward and forwarded his hand after introducing himself. Y/n happily took his hands smiling

And finally went for their date after biding bye to Mrs.Kim and Taehyung.

"𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞." Yoongi said as he first opened the door of front seat near the driver's seat.

"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧?" Yoongi asked as he sat on the driver's seat.

"𝐎𝐡 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞. 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐘/𝐧, 25 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭." Y/n said smiling but got confused when she saw the shocking expression on Yoongi's face.

"𝐎𝐡 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐌𝐢𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢, 26 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝. 𝐁𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐧." Yoongi said.

Hearing Yoongi's intro, Y/n got shock. But what she was thinking can that be possible?

"Is she Y/n? The same Y/n from my childhood? I am not sure but I will have to cross-check before I ask her if she remembers me or not." Yoongi thought in his mind and started the car to drive off to their destination.

That day Yoongi got hope. Hope that he might have found his Y/n once again. Hope that the female sitting in front of him might be the one he have always wanted to meet ever since these years passed on.

ᴀɴᴀ: ʜᴇʟʟᴏ sᴡᴇᴇᴛɪᴇs ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ. ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ :)

ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ ᴀɴᴅ ʏ/ɴ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʏᴇᴀʀs!

ɴᴇxᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 1.2K 30
'๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’ˆ๐’† ๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’”๐’” ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’“๐’๐’–๐’•๐’†.' ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: 30 ๐ƒ๐ž๐œ๐ž...
91.7K 2.9K 25
You hear a knock "Yoongi?" He pulls you closer "I need you" Yoongi x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking #1 readerxyoongi #1 readerxbts #1 btsfandom ...
2.2K 94 35
Yoonmin been friends since they were little. They slowly became more than friends... PLEASE READ THIS STORY ๐Ÿ™ Start: Nov 19th 2023 End: Feb 11th 202...
22.2K 1.1K 30
๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐Ž๐†๐Ž ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐€ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’†๐’†๐’Ž๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’, ๐’๐’๐’ƒ๐’๐’…๐’š ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’›๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๏ฟฝ...