"Runaway Ghoul" DewDrop Ghoul...

Від Nameless-Simp

After being summoned by Sister Imperator years ago, he was always treated the harshest by her for acting out... Більше

Chapter 1: What Started It All
Chapter 2: Taking Care Of A Ghoul From Hell
Chapter 3: The Others
Chapter 4: Arguments Unfold
Chapter 5: A Long Day
Chapter 6: Confessions
Chapter 7: Blood Moon🔞
Chapter 8: Friendships
Chapter 9: Alpha's Return
Chapter 10: Welcoming Surprise
Chapter 11: Struggles
Chapter 12: The Stone
Chapter 13: Chains Arrival
Chapter 14: Mysterious New Powers
Chapter 15: The Prophecy
Chapter 16: Mysterious Kits
Chapter 17: Chaos Kits
Chapter 18: Surprise
Chapter 19: noise complaints🔞
Chapter 20: Ghouls Dinner
Chapter 22: Bloody hide & seek and new faces
Chapter 23: The Others From Before
Chapter 24: The Pit
Chapter 25: Revival of the Fittest
Chapter 26: The Papa's And Family Drama
Chapter 27: Ritual🔞
Chapter 28: Body And Blood
Chapter 29: Zydrate Anatomy
Chapter 30: Hells Bells🔞
Chapter 31: Blood, Sweat, and Tears
Chapter 32: Cruelty Brought Thee Orchids
Chapter 33: Like A Villain
Chapter 34: Looking as Cause
Chapter 35: The Drug In Me Is You
Chapter 36: Ex-Human, Now Beast🔞
Chapter 37: Jesus Is Coming...
Chapter 38: Stay
Authors Note
Chapter 39: House of Affection

Chapter 21: Lunar Eclipse

1.8K 53 26
Від Nameless-Simp

"Y/N run, they're after you." Sister says as she pulls you into a room and locks the metal door behind the two of you. Moments later a loud slam sounds against the door only for a whimper in pain to occur seconds later. "Did Dew ever give you the mating stone?" Sister asks as growls can be heard from the hall outside the locked door. "Yes he did, why?" You ask as you pull the stone out of your pocket. Sister looks through the reinforced glass on the door to see the ghouls desperately trying to get in. "Dew can sense the stones presence in this room. We need to hide, the door won't last much longer." Sister says as she takes the stone and sets it down on a desk.

"Quickly, we must hide." She says as she pulls you into a small side room off to the side. Soon the metal door in the previous room was kicked in by Aether and Swiss. Dew quickly pushed past the two trying to find you, only to find the stone then drop to his knees. His pointed ears dropped down sadly as his mind raced with so many possibilities. The other ghouls gathered around him as he held the stone in his hands. Sister snuck out another door, beckoning you to follow her. You didn't move. You stood watching the ghoul who you loved more and more everyday slowly becoming more and more unhinged as the moon grew higher in the sky.

Dew yelled something in Latin, you can hear sadness and distress trying to find his missing mate. When he turned enough a glow from the desk lamp showed that pure black tears were running down his face and dripping onto the hard wood floor. Soon the others left, leaving Dew alone on the ground in great distress and panic. When the others leave they close the metal door to the room, looking back Sister was gone as well. Slowly you step out of the closet like room and closer to Dew. Dew's ears perk up and he locks eyes with you, his pure black void like eyes practically stare straight through you. Stepping closer he lunges at you and tugs you to the floor with him. His demonic growls only increase when you try to get up.

"Dew, it's ok it's only me." You say as you rub his back. The sound of purring fills the room as he ticks his face into your neck, then bites. You yelp at the sudden pain but he keep purring and growling as he bites you. He licks the blood that follows out of the bite and basically moans as he licks in, he practically humps your leg as more blood comes out of your neck.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

931 10 9
One shots of the band Ghost. There will be smut and fluff and a few one shots may be an inspiration for a book that I have in mind. It will include S...
197K 5K 35
𓆩*𓆪 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴 𓆩*𓆪 ꒰ ͜͡➸ she just wanted her music. they didn't like that. so she found someone else...
45.7K 1.3K 42
Copia X Reader. After getting kicked out you are taken in by some odd people and become an assistant, your life was changed but for the better or wor...
3.1K 69 27
Just Ghost oneshots, but all of them (except for maybe a few exceptions if requested) will be ships between ghouls or probably with Papa as well :) I...