𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘šπ‘¦ πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’οΏ½...

By StellarFelix

"Why do you take pictures of everything?" "Not everything. Only the beautiful things in my eyes. I have great... More

Prologue β†’ Loverboy
β†’ Moving On
β†’ Beautiful things
β†’ Destined
β†’ Met Again
β†’ Knowing You Closer
β†’ Beautiful Feelings
β†’ In Our Heart's
β†’ More secrets?
β†’ This Love is Difficult
β†’ Disappearance
β†’ Nothing never Stays the Same
β†’ Untold Story
β†’Truth Untold
β†’ Everything Happens with a Reason
β†’ Different from Different
β†’ Find Ways to be Happy
β†’ Missing?
β†’ I saw him
β†’ Better this way.......
β†’ Beautiful things
β†’ Destined
β†’ Met again
β†’ Knowing you closer
β†’ Cruel fate
β†’ It was close.......
β†’ This love is difficult
β†’ In our hearts.......
Please read......
β†’ Nothing never Stays the Same
Sorry

β†’ Found my Loverboy

940 50 4
By StellarFelix

"Let's get it"Dew cheered for Tine and Tine chuckled.

Dew smiled and hugged Tine, "Just don't forget your bestfriend after you two are together"

Dew pouted and Tine hugged him firmly before letting go and getting on his scooter.

"Goodluck"Nani said as he sat on the grass with Nala beside him and Tine just winked before he rode off.

It was still really early to be at work and it's to say that right now, he's not heading to work but to somewhere else.

_

Although Mrs.Guntithanon was still enough healthy,it was a task now for her to wake up early and make breakfast for her son before he leaves to college, that's one of the reasons she decided to avoid the door bell that rang two times with a gap of a few seconds.

And when the third bell rang,Mrs.Guntithanon sighed heavily, almost throwing the spatula away as she walked to the front,not forgetting to shout at Sarawat to get ready quickly.

She wanted to shout but seeing the nervous and curious look on the face of the young man standing in front of her made her heart melt.

"I'm sorry but I think you got the wrong address,dear. We haven't ordered any-"

"Goodmorning. I'm.....Tine"Tine bowed to her politely and her eyes relaxed but then widened as she remembered where did she heard it before for the first time.

Who are you talking about?"he heard his mom's voice and smiled.

"Tine"

"Tine? Who's that?"she sounded confused and he sighed.

"Mom, the one I met last day, remember?"

"Ooo-Oh , yes ,now I remember. What about him?"his mom asked again and he shrugged.

"Nothing. I just suddenly thought about him. He was a nice person"Sarawat mumbled and his mom touched his knees and chuckled softly.

"TINE, WHERE ARE YOU?"Sarawat screamed,his voice breaking and tears streaming down his face.

"T-tine....... please come b-back"it was a mere whisper and his mother looked at the other two worried, herself crying for her son.

"Tine?"she repeated and he nodded, glancing down.

Sarawat brushed his hair neat before grabbing his bag and hurrying downstairs calling for his mom.

He saw the breakfast on the table and assumed his mother to be watering plants outside the house. He didn't wanted his mother's efforts to go wasted so he sat down on his chair and began eating his breakfast.

"Can I take a photo of yours?"he heard a soft, soothing and clam voice near his ear's and out of surprise he jumped and choked on his food before looking at the person beside him with surprised eyes.

"TINE?"He asked not believing his eyes and Tine chuckled as he poured a glass of water for Sarawat and let him drink first.

"Tine? Who's that?Tine asked and Sarawat frowned but he also couldn't hide his excitement of seeing Tine in real after even if after only a few days.

"I call myself 'Loverboy'"Tine said winking and Sarawat couldn't help but chuckled as he used his hand to pull the chair that Tine sat on to bring him closer to his chair and leaned in.

"You mean....'My Loverboy'?"Sarawat asked with a smirk and Tine chuckled.

"I need to bring you to somewhere"Tine said Sarawat was like all he needed was to ask and he'd even give his life for Tine.

"No, breakfast first and then we'll go"Tine said making Sarawat sit back.

"Wait- so mom knows?"Sarawat asked and Tine shrugged.

"Just that I'm Tine and she was like come on in and wait inside, she'll be watering plants outside. I guess you've told her about me?"Tine asked and Sarawat smiled.

"Nobody believed me........they were almost successful in making me believe that you were just my imagination and not real"Sarawat's movements slowed down and Tine noticed his sad looked and gazed down.

"I shouldn't have left you but back then...... I had to......but I'm here now,and I'm real, you can see me and touch me-"Tine took Sarawat's hand and placed it on his own cheek and only then realised his actions.

Sarawat stared into his eyes and Tine's face was turning red as he gasped and tried to put away Sarawat's hand but Sarawat gently caressed Tine's cheek and smiled.

"You're real"Sarawat smiled and Tine smiled softly as well.

"I'll tell you when I'm back"Sarawat held his mother's hand and she nodded looking at Tine waiting for Sarawat on his scooter.

"You better do. Go on, take care"She said and he nodded and smiled as he jogged to the scooty and Tine handed him his helmet.

"Safety first, put it on or you're not getting on"Tine said and Sarawat didn't had a choice as he put on the helmet and got on the scooty and it carried them out of the gate.

After passing a few turns they were in a busy road and that's when Sarawat's took off the helmet from his head and put it on Tine's head, catching him off guard.

"What-"

"Your safety comes first"Sarawat said and Tine sighed and chuckled.

"Well then remind me to buy another helmet for you later since both of us matters"Tine said and Sarawat just wrapped his hand around Tine's body and put his head on Tine's shoulder, there was no worry in his head as he sat just like that, close to the love of his life.

After passing another few turns and Narrow paths they now travelled through a lonely road, only a few people walking to somewhere quietly.

"You haven't asked me where are we going to, aren't you curious?"Tine asked and Sarawat nodded without taking his head off Tine's shoulder and his hair moving against Tine's neck made him feel funny.

"But it's you who's taking me. For sure my life is in safe hands if my mom let me go with you"Sarawat said and Tine chuckled and stopped the scooter.

"Let go now, we'll walk from here"Tine said and it took a few minutes for him to take Sarawat's hand off his torso before they got off the scooty.

"Goodmorning, you usually come in the evening"the shop owner said and Tine smiled.

"Today's special......so, are you running out of my usual order?"Tine asked and the shop owner shook his head.

"No no, we had a few orders for the same, so we picked the flowers early in the morning. I'll get it,just a minute"the shop owner walked inside and Sarawat looked at Tine.

"Are we.........are we meeting Kavin?"Sarawat asked in small voice and Tine just smiled.

"I used to be so scared as a child when I went to cemetery to visit my grandfather's grave.......back then Kavin would hold my hand and walk first, telling he would scare away anything trying to hurt me"Tine said and he glanced at his hand when he felt Sarawat holding his hand and Tine looked at him.

"Even if I won't be the same as him, I'll take care of his promise to take care of you from now"Sarawat said with a small smile and Tine chuckled slowly as he walked more closer with Sarawat.

"I probably sound stupid but I had a dream yesterday,Wat........it was like he was talking to me.........like he is watching me still.......still with me......and he wants me to be with you, he wants us to take care of eachother"Tine said and Sarawat nodded as they walked towards the grave together, it was still chilly.

"Actually it makes sense....... although it never happened to me, I've heard this grandmother who told me once that her husband who had died long ago still appear in her dreams sometimes and talk to her like he's watching her and still accompanying her........"Sarawat said and Tine looked at him.

"Really?"

"Mmhmm"Sarawat nodded and Tine put his head on Sarawat's shoulder.

"Well, couldn't it be the game of mind? What if we just had those dreams because we still care and love them a lot?"Tine asked wanting Sarawat to deny it and tell him otherwise.

"Maybe, you're right. Maybe you just had those dreams because you thought about it a lot"Sarawat said and Tine's smile dropped but Sarawat stopped walking and turned to face Tine.

"But you know what, you think a lot about what you treasure. When you care and love you know it's deep within yourself........they still communicate with you because they have the same amount of love and care for you that they decided to appear in your dream sometimes and talk to you. Kavin....... I've never met him,Tine.......but I'm sure he's still with you, how could he ever leave when he have someone who care and love him so much?"Sarawat asked and Tine stared at him for sometime before smiling and taking Sarawat's hand and leading him to the grave.

"Meet my brother,Kavin"Sarawat looked at Tine who said this and was about to place the flower on top of the grave when Sarawat placed his hand over Tine's and they placed the flower down together.

"Nice to meet you,Kavin.....and.....sorry"Sarawat said and Tine just smiled gently.

"Kavin...... I'm sure if you were here, you would've been so happy for me.......meet, Sarawat....the only love of my life"Tine said and looked at Sarawat who was already staring at him and Sarawat smiled.

He holded Tine's hand and extended it forward, holding in above Kavin's grave.

"Kavin, I'm asking for your permission to make your brother my husband. I hereby apologize for all the wrong doings from me or my family and I truly hope you would forgive me. And I'm hereby promising to take care of your brother, to put him before me, to try my bestest to keep him away from harms.......we might fight sometimes but I promise to be the first one to look into it and make it alright...... I promise to never give up on our love, no matter how hard it gets in the future. I promise to love him in the way he deserves, take care of him, and protect him like you've wanted him to be protected......... I'm hoping for your blessings in our life together"Sarawat said, his words were sincere and serious. It came from his heart and Tine smiled as he listened.

"It surprise me that you asked him before me"Tine said and Sarawat smiled.

"Because he's your brother and if I don't convince him, he'll always stare at me from the dark as if he want to fight me"Sarawat said playfully and Tine chuckled.

"Hmmm,then I guess we should watch out for him and not let eachother down. Because from the dream, he not only care about me, he also cares about you"Tine said and Sarawat smiled.

"So I have another brother now?"Sarawat asked and Tine pouted.

"Brother in law. He's only my brother"Tine said and Sarawat chuckled and patted on his head.

"So.....this is it? You'll never leave me again,right?"Sarawat asked and Tine nodded slowly.

"I'll forever be yours if you'll forever be mine. I dare you to forget me and I promise your death by my hands"Tine said smiling big and Sarawat gasped before chuckling and looking at Kavin's grave.

He was so sure that Mark as a brother wants Sarawat to be happy and it wouldn't be different with Kavin. He was so sure that the long deceased brother of his lover wishes for his brother to be happy and treated as the best and he promised himself to make up for the mistakes of his father. He promised himself to love Tine and treat him like the best he'll ever have.

Tine knew that his father was the reason Sarawat had to live under difficult circumstances for years and he was sure he couldn't go back and change it, but he promised himself to defend Sarawat and protect him and love with all that he have.

When they walked out of the grave holding hand together, they couldn't see the white shadow of a little boy sitting on top of his own grave smiling happily. It was Kavin's promise to himself to never leave Tine alone in a dangerous word, it was his promise to protect his younger brother and accompany him without letting anything hurt him. He wasn't going to leave even if he's dead,but he was sure that now his brother was in safe hands and he had his worries reduced by a small amount. His body maybe had no more existence, but his soul was still around the person he was born with,he was growing up with since the second they were born, they were two souls in two bodies but they had promised to never leave eachothers side till the end and he gotta keep it since his brother hasn't gave up on him yet..........

With the next wind that blew the white smoke disappeared into nothing and Tine turned around to look at the grave one more time before he couldn't see it anymore as he walked further.

_

Nala wanted to run away from the boy who was not yet ready to let go of her ear's as she refused to read the bold letters under the pictures in the book of the boy.

"Why don't you study properly? I'm not going to feed you forever, you need to get a job.... besides, besides you're older than me,still you won't learn"the boy scolded and Nala had enough of it as she tried to run away but the boy was already on top of her.

"Stop giving her a hard time"

"Then stop giving me hard time as well,Dada- Oop"The boy put his small hands over his mouth when he noticed his Dada leaning on the wall with his Polaroid camera in one hand.

"What did I told you about talking back to me?"

"It's harmful to my camera"The boy pouted and said.

"For our sake Kavin,all I asked to you was to colour that picture and write one word properly. How long are you going to write 'alppe' instead of 'apple'?"

"It's not fun to say it 'APPLE', 'ALPPE' sounds more funny"The boy pointed out and his Dada chuckled and glared at his son.

"That's it, I'm no longer going to get you any strawberry icecream"

"You'll have to get it for daddy anyways"The boy said confidently and Tine breathed in sharply.

"I have mad respect for my mother now for bearing with me at your age"Tine said and gave up on trying to convince his son to study.

"But your daddy's gonna hear about this"Tine said and Kavin was already opening the book that he closed when Tine turned around and picked up his colour pencil.

"I hate whoever named it apple, alppe is much better"The boy muttered.

"Dada is in bad mood today, I wonder, why? Do you know?"The six year old pointed his pencil at Nala who stared at him clueless and the boy scoffed.

"Remind me, what do you even know,again?"

_

"Stop worrying, he'll love it for sure. Stop using me as an excuse, I've travelled abroad more than you and you don't have to take me to airport everytime"His mother scolded and Sarawat sighed.

"He's really complicated nowadays. He's not even pregnant yet he's worse. I can't really pick a gift. I don't know if he still like this either"Sarawat said and his mother placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Go home, let me be at a little peace. I'm going to deal with you brother and his wife in a few hours,let me take a little rest. I'm begging you,my dear" his mother said and he hugged her.

"Take care mom"He said and she smiled and nodded.

"Take care of yourself,Tine and Kavin as well"She said and he nodded with a smile as he suddenly saw their faces in his head.

Outside the house,in the car Sarawat sat as he stared at the gift box. Nine years away from their love life, they had registered their marriage 7years ago. They had adopted a little boy after 2years and named him after Kavin. Their relationship wasn't smooth, it had it's own up and downs but the best part was even if they knew the ways to hurt eachother deep down, both never took their fights to too far and used the poison knife on eachother. Their family didn't visited them often as they were equally busy the ocean was now calm after being quite wild.

Today is the day, the day Sarawat had found Tine, to him this day is more important than their wedding day because if that day didn't came, he probably wouldn't have found his Loverboy, and he wouldn't have gotten married to the love of his life either. However he's not sure if the gifts he had packed for him would make Tine really happy. He's been spending days on thinking about a gift that he failed to give enough attention to his dear husband.

Sarawat sighed heavily before getting out of the car and walking towards their house.

Sarawat opened the door and saw a ball flying across the living room right in front of his eyes and heard a shattering sound followed by a loud shout.

"KAVIN!"

Sarawat felt a pair of arms hugging his legs and he looked down with a small sigh at his son who looked up to him hoping for rescue.

"Do you know how much did your daddy paid for that? Do you know how hard he work for us-"Tine walked into the living room and saw Sarawat carrying Kavin in his arms. Sarawat was smiling at the words from Tine since Tine was mad from two days ago at Sarawat for avoiding him often.

"- not that it matters. It was my favourite vase- nevermind. It's you who's spoiling him everytime. He doesn't even open his books"Tine changed the stand and started complaining to Sarawat about their son.

"Really,Kavin?"Sarawat looked at Kavin who pressed his lips together and gazed down, playing with his fingers and Sarawat sighed as he slipped the small gift box back into his bag.

"What should I do with you now,Kavin? You've made your father mad again-"

"Of course he likes to make me angry like his 'daddy' "Tine mocked before storming back into the kitchen and Kavin leaned closer to Sarawat's face.

"Is he really just mad at me,daddy?"Kavin asked and Sarawat chuckled.

"You really don't live up to your name,you brat. Kavin was such a nice and caring boy from what I know yet you're just the opposite"Sarawat tapped at his son's nose tip and Kavin chuckled.

"Alright, we'll be cleaning up that together after I see your Dada, got it?"Sarawat asked setting Kavin on his feets and Kavin gave him a salute.

"Yes sir"

"Be good and go do whatever your dada asked you to do. Do not come into the kitchen, you got it?"

"Uhmmmm,no?"Kavin asked and Sarawat raised an eyebrow.

"Okay okay,daddy, but make sure to get my camera back from dada"Kavin demanded and Sarawat nodded.

"Only if you're a good boy"Sarawat said and Kavin happily ran back into his room and Sarawat locked the front door and carefully walked past the shattered vase moving them away from way with his shoes and into the kitchen.

"You're cleaning that up with your daddy-"Tine stopped when he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his torso and hot breath against his nape.

"W-wat-"

"Happy anniversary,my love"Sarawat whispered and Tine paused and gazed down.

"I- I thought you forgot"Tine said is a low voice and Sarawat shook his head and Pressed a long kiss on Tine's shoulder, causing Tine to heat up.

"I would never. I'm sorry for giving you less attention recently,Baby....... I was so distracted about what I would gift you this time and I couldn't think of anything"Sarawat said disappointed and Tine turned around,still in Sarawat's hands but now Tine's hands cupping Sarawat's cheeks.

"Wat........all those expensive gifts, it won't compare to your love for me. Nothing is more valuable than your love and attention itself"Tine said and Sarawat smiled and pressed his lips against Tine's.

Tine wasting no time to pull Sarawat closer to him by his neck as the kiss deepened. Sarawat's arms firmly slipped under Tine's shirt and around Tine's bare waist and Tine's fingers played around with his husband's soft hair.

A moan slipped out of Tine's lips when Sarawat gently bit down on his lips and their movements got fast.

Suddenly they heard their son scolding Nala again and Tine's eyes widened in realisation as he pushed away his husband and fixed his clothes before turning away from Sarawat.

Sarawat maybe was the soft man in the past but in the first year of their proper relationship he proved himself wrong. He was indeed a Caring and loving boyfriend and when it came to stuff within the closed walls,he was still the best and impatient one.

"W-we have a child at home"Tine reminded his husband and Sarawat gripped on his hair frustrated.

"Ugh, I can't believe mom had to leave at this moment. How am I going to deal with this by myself now?"Sarawat frowned and looked down,but Tine didn't even bothered turning around.

"As if I haven't got a problem for myself"Tine muttered and sighed when Kavin came running into the kitchen and Sarawat also quickly turned away from Kavin, pretending to take out dishes for dinner.

"What about my camera?" Kavin asked impatiently and Tine glared at him.

"What about the work I gave you?"Tine without turning around and Kavin's shoulder dropped.

"Daddy"He called for his daddy for rescue.

This time Sarawat really wanted to take side with his husband but then again he had a much important thing for the night and he wanted to thank his son for calling for him.

"Well, I can get it back for you under one condition"Sarawat said and Tine frowned while Kavin's eyes lit up as if like a puppy's.

"Remember when you miss staying over at uncle Dew an uncle Nani?"Sarawat asked and Tine's eyes widened.

"Yeah?"

_

"Can you not laugh?"Nani asked as he stopped kissing Dew's neck and Dew tried to hold back his laugher.

"It's ticklish, really baby"Dew said and Nani smirked.

"Let's see"Nani said as he placed a small kiss on Dew's collarbone and just when Dew was laughing again,Nani bit on his Dew's skin causing Dew to grip on the mattress and suck in a deep breath.

'ding-dong~'

"F*ck" Nani groaned in annoyance and Dew sighed frustratedly before buttoning his shirt up and walking out first.

He opened the door and his eyes widened seeing the unexpected guests.

"Unlce, if I run out of orange crayon,can I use orange instead?"

Dew looked at the sox year old,now laying down between him and Nani, shooting them both with the stupidest questions.

"If I say no, are you going to stop asking?"Nani asked and Kavin shook his head and Nani sighed audibly.

_

"I thought I lost them..... they're beautiful"Tine said as he looked through the old photos of him and Sarawat that he thought he lost when he moved outbof his grandmother's house to this new home.

"I've kept it safe"Sarawat said and Tine hugged him and kissed on the tip of Sarawat's nose.

"It's so precious"Tine commented and Sarawat chuckled and smirked.

"But we finally have the night for ourselves. I can make it a much more special night for you"Sarawat said pulling Tine onto his lap and hugging his waist and Tine blushed.

"My dear husband, I know that we haven't done this in a while, but do take me into the consideration and go easy on me-"Tine said slowly unbuttoning Sarawat's shirt and Sarawat pushed Tine closer to him.

"But my dear,loverboy, I think you've teased me enough and now is the time to teach you a lesson. Besides we only have one night before your friends bring our dearest son back home"Sarawat said and Tine couldn't help but chuckle.

"Have I ever told you how much this happy face of yours make my day?"Sarawat asked and Tine pretended to think before answering.

"You have?"Tine said playfully and Sarawat chuckled.

"Well then I'll try to put it into my actions now"Sarawat said as he flipped their position and got on top of Tine before starting off with a gentle kiss that they both know won't be much gentle after a few minutes.

Life was difficult on Sarawat and Tine. They were connected to eachother, their sorrows and suffering were connected. If it weren't for their strong feelings and influence in eachother,they probably would never have made it to this far. They probably would've lived off blaming themselves for the rest of their life.

They had times when they thought it was better to give up and run away, but if they had did it then, they wouldn't have known how beautiful was the life waiting for them in the coming days.

Sometimes life can be harder, to a point where you'll feel that it's not gonna get better, you're gonna die suffering. But if you wish sincerely and work dedicated, never give up and don't lose your hope, one day for sure the day you've been waiting for will come. You'll find the day where you're finally happy, like Sarawat found his Loverboy❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 13.2K 33
Tine, an indie game developer, had his incredible mobile game idea stolen by his best friend. Now, Tine wants to team up with Sarawat, the CEO of a b...
4.1K 166 11
"I missed you. When you were gone I felt like dying. I couldn't smile. Couldn't live happily. I became the most miserable person in the world. I coul...
13.8K 546 15
Tine is a famous doctor,who completed his PG on abroad and coming back to his home after 5 years. He had a huge crush on Sarawat , but Sarawat doesn'...
140K 6.7K 23
that's all it was supposed to be, a game of play pretend, until feelings started to come in between. "Just pretend that you like him for 6 months Bri...