→ Disappearance

Sarawat tried calling Tine,but the Calles ended without being answered after ringing. He started to get worry and his teacher came into the living room.

"Wat, dear,how long are you going to wait? It's already getting late. You should go home before your parents start to get worried"His teacher said gently and he nodded slowly before standing up.

"What if he comes?"He asked to himself before letting out a sigh in disappointment.

"He won't....."

He moved the stick in front of him as he carefully walked forward,it wasn't that difficult for him after living like this for years now,but after having someone to hold him almost all the time,he found it a bit hard to be without them.

"Maybe he's busy, don't worry"he heard his teacher say as she walked behind him and he forced a smile.

"Maybe. I'll go now,miss"He bowed and she smiled and tapped his hand.

"Take care. Visit me again sometime when you're free"She was smiling,even her voice was and Sarawat smiled and nodded.

"I will,miss"he said before walking out.

_

"Why are you not eating,son?"Sarawat was brought back to reality with his father's question and he blinked thrice before filling his mouth with a spoonful of soup.

"Is it bad? Should I make something else for you?"His mom asked and he shook his head.

"No,mom. I'm just not feeling hungry"He mumbled and other's looked at eachother.

"Are you sure you're okay? Did something bad happened?"Mark asked and Sarawat forced a smile.

"Nothing"

"Oh,and dear, about the operation. It'll be held soon, so be ready for it"His father said happily and Sarawat just nodded with a small smile.

After dinner,he went to his room and sat on the bed.

He was excited to say this to Tine, to hear how excited Tine will get,but then again he didn't even answered his calls. What if something bad happened to him?

He reached out to find his phone from the table.

He then decided to call Dew, but just like Tine's, the rings ended without being answered and he sighed.

"What if he's avoiding me?"Sarawat asked to himself but then tried to convince him otherwise. It could be that the two bestfriends are busy or something,but Sarawat didn't felt too good. He felt like something's off, something isn't right.

_

"How did this happened?"His wife treated the small cut on his hand carefully.

"I don't know but that's a small cut don't worry"Mr.Guntithanon said and his wife sighed.

"MOM,CAN YOU COME HERE FOR A MOMENT?"

They heard Mark calling for his mother from living room and she sighed.

"Just go to him, It's done"he said and asked his wife to go to their son.

He looked at her, she cared for him and their family the most. She was once a busy businesswoman, trying to make their company successful. He was away from home working as well when Sarawat got into the accident, he didn't attended any calls from home and didn't knew about the accident. His wife stopped working and stayed back home to take care of Sarawat and Mark in the absence of her husband.

He have blood on his hand,blood of an innocent soul, 'I had no other option' would be the stupidest excuses he could make, but what he choose to do made him have blood on his hand and sometimes he felt guilty. But his family come's to him first more than anything.