→ This love is difficult

Around the old but beautiful house ran the energetic Alaskan Malamute breed dog. It didn't stopped until it found the male trying to hang a lamp on the tree in the courtyard.

It started walking around his feet trying to interrupt him from whatever he was doing.

"No! I've fed you enough. You're eating too much that it's getting hard for me to carry you"The male scolded and the 6month old pet of his stared at him with big eyes.

"No, don't give me that dirty look. I'm really not falling for that"He scolded again before getting on with his work until he felt a tug at the end of his pant again.

Like a child waiting for her parent to finish cooking the dog stood on the dining table watching her papa cutting meet for her.

"If grandmother was still alive you'd make us sleep outdoor"Tine scolded as he put the sliced meet on a plate that was for his pet and put it down.

"Ah get down and eat"Tine said looking at the dog that didn't moved a bit.

"Aai, Nala,get down and eat"Tine said again and when Nala still wouldn't move he himself moved to the table and tried to lift her up but she made it hard for him and he soon gave up.

"You- you're sooo rebellious"Tine said and got the plate and put it on the table, Nala instantly getting up to eat but not before pulling her long tongue at him.

The fire burning in the fire place and Tine sat on the comfy armchair that was placed opposite to the fireplace and Nala slept near his feet. There was a small smile on Tine's face as he went through the pictures of his with Sarawat, there were the old and new ones that he left in an unnoticeable corner in Dew's apartment.

"Why is it always us? Why does this love has to so difficult?"Tine asked to himself and Nala shifted closer to his legs.

"Let's get you to your bed?hmm?"Tine asked putting the pictures on the center table and standing up to put out the fire and Nala followed him to room, rather than in a bed allowed to her own she'd sleep with Tine so it would be easier for her to wake him up.

The only thing Tine asked to his father was to not let Sarawat know that he went back to Thailand. It would've took a week to convince his mother so with the help of Dew he took a few important belonging of his out of the house and travelled back. Even if it took hours to convince Dew,he agreed to keep the news away from his mom on one condition that he'll call him everyday and will be happy. Dew was ready to let Tine use his apartment but Tine insisted on going back and staying at his grandmother's. Only after he reached home did he called his mother and let her know. The house still looked a bit messy and untidy even with Tine trying to cleaning it up little by little.

He wandered around in the streets of the locality more than half of the day with Nala. He never really had interest in studying and collecting degrees and certificates so that he can start looking for a good job and if it wasn't for his mother's and grandmother's insistence he probably would've never even went to schools.

Tine was so heartbroken and he was trying to overcome it by running away. In his thoughts, Sarawat was still the son of Mr.Guntithanon and there's no way Sarawat was going to understand how much he's hurting. He maybe have shouted at his father for ruining Tine's life but there's no way he could stay with Tine who is going through pain each and every day. There's no way Sarawat could be happy with Tine.

He had lost interest in almost everything when he found his camera that he hadn't even touched in a long time and the same day he found this cafe which was often filled with couples than friends and he sometimes took photos for them there. He simply decided take the vacancy of delivery boy to kill time but he began enjoying it a while later. The only thing was leaving Nala for longer hours was an impossible task as she hated being left alone for long.