Please read......

I get that not all stories might be pleasing. I also agree that mine is getting boring from time to time and that's mostly because I don't get to write often and everytime I come back I'd be having difficult time catching up.

Let me ask, when you make a mistake or do something wrong or do something good, wouldn't it be better when someone comments on it. When you make a mistake, a comment can help you correct yourself. When you do something good a comment can make you smile. When you can do better and they give you suggestions or opinions, you could improve.

Maybe I'm asking for a lot than what I deserve and if you think I'm being absurd and unreasonable, please feel free to ignore this.

But if you have a minute to comment about you felt about the chapter it could help. Well it could go on even negative but I'll accept it all. I believe life is not all about positive but negative as well and I'll try to improve myself.

And I would like to thank you all for every single views and votes that you give, I would like to thank you for for spending a little of your time to read this story of mine.

I know it have been getting boring but I'll try to improve myself, thanks❤️✨