→Truth Untold

"I promise to leave you alone after this, after you hearing me. You can't judge me without knowing the whole story,can you? He shouldn't have been there at the time"Tine looked back at his father who spoke up and gestured Dew to leave them alone.

_

"Calm down, you should talk to him about this. It's better if you could take him out. I don't want our kids to witness all these fighting of you are your trusted friend"

"I trusted him.......but how dare he did this-"

"It was you who gave him the chance. You've never listened to me.......it was you who carelessly got drunk and-........"She stopped and sighed when she noticed that he wasn't listening to her.

"I'll get something for you two to drink"she said and left the room, she didn't spared a glance to the guest in the living room, the one who barged into their life to snatch away everything they have.

He walked after his wife and went to the living room, trying to control his anger to the the person who up until now stood up politely and bowed to him respectfully and never took a seat without him saying. One night was all it took and he couldn't beleive it took him so long to realise everyone except his family was looking for a chance to fool him and laugh at him.

"Ooh you're here, Mr.Teepakorn, may I ask what took you so long? I have been waiting here for sometime now"The man said chuckling and shifting on his seat to lean forward.

"May I also remind you of the hour's you waited to have a word with me?"With a scoff ,Mr.Teepakorn sat down on the chair opposite to his friend's.

"They are all old stories. It's all changed now"he chuckled and Mr.Teepakorn glared at him.

"Do you think you can stay on top always by cheating? Everything you're doing now is wrong. When are you going to understand?"

"I don't want to understand. You've enjoyed the life until now and it's my turn now............and you really should stop trusting everyone blindly"

"You can't get away with what you've done. Law's and rules exist here,you know?"Mr.Teepakorn was still having hard time believing that his friend betrayed him after all the good memories and so he wanted his friend to understand, and change.

"I-"

"D-daddy"Mr. Teepakorn stopped hearing his son and looked to his side and saw Kavin standing near his seat nervously.

"Kavin, now is not the time. Go to mom -"

"Who's this? Little Kavin, you look lot like your daddy. Come to uncle, come here,let me ask"with a grip his friend grabbed Kavin to his side and he stood up.

"Leave him, do not touch my son"he warned and his friend chuckled and pulled out a gun while holding struggling Kavin in his hold.

"Let go, u-uncle, it h-hurts"Kavin mumbled.

"Calm down,Mr. Teepakorn....you see this,"he pulled out a gun from the pocket coat and Mr.Teepakorn's eyes widened.

"HEY -"

"Take it easy. Do not take a step forward or he'll be gone. You know me well"

"D-daddy"Kavin looked at his father with teary eyes and Mr.Teepakorn gulped down.

"Nothing, nothing son. You'll be okay"he tried to talk to Kavin and warned his friend.

"Let go of my son. I swear I'll never let you off my hook if you're to hurt my family in any way"he slowly walked forward and his friend chuckled.

"Come on, friend. Let it go, you enjoyed the money for too long, now let me"

"NO. Everything I made is for my family, my kids. You have no right to take it away from me or I'm not letting you hurt them"Mr. Teepakorn acted quickly and grabbed the gun.

"D-daddy -"

Unfortunately, this was a rash act and his friend pulled the trigger out of surprise. By the time Mr Teepakorn managed to get the gun from his friend, his son was already dead and in the arms of his killer.

His body froze and a loud sound came from behind, his wife ran into there. His friend was trying to wake up his son and carry him out.

_

"Stop! What is this new story that you made up?"Tine asked with a mocking laugh and his father chuckled.

"Tine.........my world is my family....... I won and lose for you all........"

"All because of him. I had to lie that it happened because of you because I had to be outside to take revenge for what was done by him.........he took away my happiness, so did I. Now everything is fine, I want my family back. Your mother won't come back to me, I need you Tine. You're my son-"

"Even if this is the truth, how are you any different from that man? He ruined your world and you yourself said you ruined his. Have you ever considered the other lives in the so call World's of yours? HAVE YOU?"Tine shouted and slammed his hands on the table.

"Son"

"None of the truth can change the pain I recieved, the looks I received. I thought I would be alright if I'm away from you. But now I have to let go of the most precious one in my life cuz WHO WOULD EVER WANT THEIR SON TO BE WITH A MURDER OF HIS OWN TWIN BROTHER?"Tine grabbed his father by the collar of his shirt and his father didn't even flinched.

"You've ruined me so much that wherever I go,your still following me around and holding me down. If you want me to lead such a life then please, please send me to my brother as well........ p-please do, JUST KILL ME"Tine was shouting and crying, nothing better than a mad man. He was feeling weak. He felt sorry for his father, but he couldn't forgive him for the pain he received from a lie his father made up to save his head and take the so said revenge or whatever.

He felt his father touching his hands and removing them off his body gently.

"Son, I know that me as a father is a failure and I deserve no forgiveness............ I'm sorry for all that I had to be to you, father will always be waiting for you until my last breath"Tine fall onto his knees crying and watched his father walking away after saying those 5letter word that won't change his life anyways.

And sometimes the Untold Truth can't change the harm suffered by some.